Options

Let’s see those pedals?

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,022
     I added the boss distortion and Ibanez overdrive pedals to my collection. Love both.  What’s next lol. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 3,012
    mcgruff10 said:
     I added the boss distortion and Ibanez overdrive pedals to my collection. Love both.  What’s next lol. 
    Cool man! I think you should look at delay, phaser and wah next. I would probably add them in that order, too.

You're off to a great start!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    dudeman said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Cool man! I think you should look at delay, phaser and wah next. I would probably add them in that order, too.

I got a wah and a delay too.  I like the idea of a phaser!  Isn’t that what Mike plays at the end of yellow Ledbetter? (As seen on stern)
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,268
    mcgruff10 said:
    dudeman said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I got a wah and a delay too.  I like the idea of a phaser!  Isn’t that what Mike plays at the end of yellow Ledbetter? (As seen on stern)
    most times. he also has been known to play a univibe for that as well. i have not seen the stern performance so i can't speculate, but i would imagine he used a phaser.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Just watch the end, it's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cyp1g7idYc