Let’s see those pedals?

To go with the silly “let’s see those guitars” post that only serves as a show and tell, let’s see those pedals?  Cause why not?  Stand by and get ready for the let’s see those amps thread shortly to follow.  Because in the overall scheme of things, I’m just not that ready to stop stroking myself.  All pedals seen below are are for sale.  Well that is unless I get jelly to someone else's pedals and then they show me what amp and guitar complete the whole trinity and then I must go after blood!!! But anyways, pedals, pedals for sale.  For sale pedals let me know (as in you are inquiring to purchase, not me inquiring to acquire more) and all will be good in the world!

Comments

• dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    Can you tell us more about the Dark Side pedal?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 711
    dudeman said:
    Can you tell us more about the Dark Side pedal?
    Sorry for the late delay, the day I posted this is also the day I headed out to the DR to get ready for OBH4.  Have been kind of untuned.  What would you like to know?  The Fuzz side doesn’t have a lot of “tweakable” knobs, but the the flat, scooped, and full switches I found make it way easier to dial in a certain tone than the fuzz face.  Doesn’t touch the Russian muff (not pictured, it’s a keeper).  For the modulation side, all three settings sound great.  My only complaint is if you set it for a certain binson delay, and then want to go after a flange rotary thing, you have to adjust.  Nothing sounds bad, it just depends if you want a set it and forget it or if you want to play all the options on it.  If it’s the delay settings you are going for then I would highly suggest the alter ego 4.  It’ll get you damn close to any vintage delay you want and give you three presets with a tap tempo.  It just kind of depends on what you are looking for.  OBH4 kicks off tomorrow so I probably won’t be responding for the next few days or so.  But all are priced around reverb prices, more like 10 percent lower.  Only reason I have all these and am looking to unload is I’ve got the pedals I use and like, and these were acquired with a joint venture of a local recording studio.  Needless to say the studio didn’t hold up their end, and I don’t need all these.  Anyways feel free to ask more if I didn’t answer you in the way you were looking for.  Till then, I’m going to rock my face off with my 2nd favorite band for the next week!!
    That sounds pretty cool. I think I've got all those bases covered though. 

Good luck with the sales and enjoy the show!

I'll leave these here for thread integrity:

• xtremehardy388xtremehardy388 Posts: 2,759
    this is from 2009. I've added another DS1 (moded), BOSS Reverb, another digidelay, and a moded SD-1
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
    Nice.

Did you ever get your Soul Vibe fixed?

dudeman said:
    Nice.

Did you ever get your Soul Vibe fixed?

I never bothered with the LED but the pedal seems to be working fine. I'll eventually get the LED fixed when/if I start playing more. Currently trying to get back in to everything but finding out most of my cables are shot AND my ROc Pro's drive channel is fading in and out. I'll have to see what is wrong but don't know where to begin
    Start by cleaning all of the jacks. Instrument input, speaker jacks and try to troubleshoot the amp with just a guitar and cable, no pedals.
    dudeman said:
    Start by cleaning all of the jacks. Instrument input, speaker jacks and try to troubleshoot the amp with just a guitar and cable, no pedals.
    There's the second part of the problem. Most of my cables are shot, haha. But I'm gonna youtube how to open and clean the jacks and the pots. 
    dudeman said:
    There's the second part of the problem. Most of my cables are shot, haha. But I'm gonna youtube how to open and clean the jacks and the pots. 
  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    edited April 2018
    I am not a gear head or a musician.  I can strum a few chords on my acoustic but not good enough to play for anyone.
    I thought you might find this little video interesting.  The guy's name is Arthur Lee.  I seen him perform many times over the years.  And in this video he is demonstrating the 
     (B string-bender) effect that he has on his souped-up guitar I thought you might like it.
    https://youtu.be/uUAULCawbMs
    Post edited by RYME on
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959

I haven't taken a picture since I got all of the cables under control, but you get the idea.
    Nice board. All of the staples are pretty well covered with the classics.

Did you build that board yourself? Looks pro.
    edited May 2018
    dudeman said:
    Nice board. All of the staples are pretty well covered with the classics.

Did you build that board yourself? Looks pro.
    I had an Amazon certificate so I picked up the board cheap on Boxing Day. I love the standards, but am looking to add to the board:
    • Boss DM-2 to replace the DD-3
    • Rotovibe
    • Maxon SD-9 (though I think I have enough gain right now, and the BD-2 is going nowhere. I love that little guy.)
    • Some sort of octaver
    • Possibly a noisegate
    Not pictured is my eBow, naturally.
    Post edited by uninnocent- on
    Good call with the DM-2. I have an early 80's model that is super cool. It can self-oscillate better than any delay I've owned, and that's quite a few. The newer, Waza Craft DM-2 looks interesting but I havent tried one yet.

I'd prefer an early 80s one myself, but the Rotovibe is my priority right now.
  • davidosdavidos Posts: 464

I haven't taken a picture since I got all of the cables under control, but you get the idea.

What kind of pedalboard is that? Looks great...
    edited May 2018
    It's the Ruach Foxy Lady 3 Large Hardwood pedal board: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01IZX56FM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Oc4-AbCX64M18

I got it on sale and used some gift cards.
    Post edited by uninnocent- on
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,785

Swapped out a few pedals since last posted.
    Dirt pedals go through primary amp. 
    Modulation, delay and reverb routed through stereo jc-22. 
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    Looks great. Thinking about getting the Cantrell wah. Have the basic crybaby now it just lacks a little bit.  You happy with the Cantrell?

uninnocent- said:

Good evening...
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    Anyone familiar with the TC Honey Pot Fuzz? Or any recommendations for a solid fuzz pedal in the $50-75 range? Thanks!
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,785
    timdwilli said:
    Anyone familiar with the TC Honey Pot Fuzz? Or any recommendations for a solid fuzz pedal in the $50-75 range? Thanks!
    you should be able to find a used big muff pretty easy in the price range
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    Dunlop Fuzz Face too if you prefer that tone.
  • timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    I'll look into those...thanks!
    simmers33 said:
    Looks great. Thinking about getting the Cantrell wah. Have the basic crybaby now it just lacks a little bit.  You happy with the Cantrell?

I have both, but ever since I picked up the Cantrell wah it's been a perfect fit for me and my Crybaby is collecting dust.
  • simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    simmers33 said:

I have both, but ever since I picked up the Cantrell wah it's been a perfect fit for me and my Crybaby is collecting dust.
    That is what I thought you would say
    Good evening...
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    edited August 2018
    Just starting to rebuild my pedalboard after moving to the States. I've a Vox V847A, a Dunlop Fuzz Face FFM6, an MXR Phase 95 (which I tend to keep on the 45 script setting), and a Deja Vibe MDV-3. (I like the MXR and the Deja Vibe together... call me weird.) At some point, I'll get back to the UK and bring over my Boss Compressor-Limiter 50, my old Arion Stereo Chorus (surprisingly good) and my old Midiverb III unit.. or I'll just replace them via Reverb. I'm also currently using a cheap and not so cheerful Behringer Noise Reducer right now for home, but naturally I'll upgrade that to a better brand that if I ever want to gig again. What I really want to add is that Catalinbread zero-through flanger pedal, which has a convincing sixties tape sound.

Edit: Oh, I've also got an EHX Octavix, which I tend to run on the 24 volt setting.
    Post edited by FinsburyParkCarrots on
  • FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Nice collection! How do you rate the Monterey vibe? I've not used it.
  • late response, but I just rewired my board and added a G2 pedal switcher.  After playing on it for the past month or so, I've decided that 3 delays are just not needed for what I'm playing at the moment.  but more is more right!  I've got a pile of other pedals that may move into one of those delays place, but after spending the better part of 3 evenings wiring this monster, I don't have the motivation to change anything right now!   maybe in the new year I'll decide to start writing Tejano death metal with a folk twist and change it up again...
    What ain't a country I ever heard of. Do they speak English in what?
    Well done!

What about the rainbow unicorn? What kinds of sounds can you get out of that?