Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    fookie said:
    Im in Budapest GA. If I Can’t get there super early will I be at back of whole floor or just back to TC GA?

without a golden circle you'll be at the very back
    tenclub tickets are golden circle though (?)
    not always?! most times it's only early entry, right?!
    What would be the point of early entry if you can't reach the golden circle area?

So if there is an golden circle, then the tenclub tickets by all logics should be golden circle. I would reckon this to be the reason why tickets are so expansive - because of Pearl Jam getting into the Golden Circle business for the $$$.

They used to have all the floor be one price. Or all of the arena be one price (as in Wulheide) 

There's a golden circle in Zurich and Vienna, that's why the 10C GA Tickets were so expensive for this two shows.
    No golden Circle in Krakow, Budapest and Berlin. I don't know if there's one for the other non festival shows.
    1996 : Paris (Le Zénith)  /  2000Paris (Bercy)  /  2006 : Marseille (Le Dôme), Paris (Bercy)  /  2010 : Arras (Main Square)
    2012 : Arras (Main Square), Berlin I & II (O2 World)  /  2014 : Berlin (Wuhlheide)  /  2018 : Kraków (Tauron Arena), Barcelona (Palau Sant Jordi)
    2022 : Zürich (Hallenstadion), Paris (Lollapalooza) 
  • Options

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 471
    Anyone who knows where the band stays in Amsterdam, please PM me... looking for a nice hotel for anniversary. thx
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,005
    davidos said:
    Anyone who knows where the band stays in Amsterdam, please PM me... looking for a nice hotel for anniversary. thx
    Which band member are you hoping to share your anniversary with?! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 803
    davidos said:
    Usualy bands in Amsterdam stays in The Amstel Hotel
  • Options
    davidos said:
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options

This is the Frankfurt map according to the venue's website.
    It suggests some sort of golden circle/front section. But no price ranges, so not 100% sure.

"Bestuhlungsplan": https://festhalle.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/de/veranstaltungen/pearljam.html#share
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,921
    tino_11 said:
    davidos said:
    Lolz...

Boom. It's always Boom!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 471
    tino_11 said:
    davidos said:
    Lolz...

Boom. It's always Boom!
    My wife! LOL... Stone wouldn't be bad either... just looking for a high end place... thx.
  • Options
    Haha and your  profile  pic is you  in a hotel stalking  mike. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

It suggests some sort of golden circle/front section. But no price ranges, so not 100% sure.

"Bestuhlungsplan": https://festhalle.messefrankfurt.com/frankfurt/de/veranstaltungen/pearljam.html#share
    Yikes, seats in Block A and Block E face the wrong direction.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,036
    So looking at that Copenhagen seating chart are we expecting no behind the stage seats to be available or this tour? I thought that went well or the shows I went to last year with almost sellouts. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,386
    CopperTom said:

There are seats like that at Fenway Park. We say you have to watch the ballgame like you're backing out of your driveway. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    PJNB said:
    So looking at that Copenhagen seating chart are we expecting no behind the stage seats to be available or this tour? I thought that went well or the shows I went to last year with almost sellouts. 
    That is just the way that the Copenhagen venue is:

225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    PJNB said:
    That is just the way that the Copenhagen venue is:

Cool thanks. Not a bad seat in the house it looks like. Sharp venue. 
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 485
    Has the merch lineup begun in Frankfurt yet? ISO 2020 Euro Tour Zippo. 😂
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    CopperTom said:

The worst part is that the band plays Last Kiss facing those sections.
  • Options
    kaw753 said:
    CopperTom said:

• Options
    kaw753 said:
    CopperTom said:

Last two times I saw them turnaround and play for the back they played Elderly Woman.... was awesome 
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Are we expecting the same bands that play Lolla Stockholm to play Lolla Paris?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,631
    eyejacker said:
    Are we expecting the same bands that play Lolla Stockholm to play Lolla Paris?
    I would be all for Ellie Goulding and Kacey Musgraves.  Stockholm is three days Versus two for Paris. 
  • Options
    Have 10c AMS GA... my wife and I are going.  She is 5'0 and is nervous about not being able to see... any advice to get up close?  Just arrive early?

Also, have reserved seats in Zurich.. are 10c seats usually good?  Have been to several shows but first 10c experience 
  • Options
    Enjoy the shows you lucky fuckers! It's like Christmas in December for you folks today.  =)
    As an adult, with a job and family obligations, Pearl Jam shows, vacation, and travel, is one of the biggest things I have left to look forward to.  (My wife and kids are great sometimes too).  The announcement of tour dates, and the months of lead up thereto in this thread, is the equivalent to, or better than, Christmas was to me as a kid.  Without something to look forward to, life loses a lot of its excitement.  Thank you all for months of anticipation and excitement!  See you in 2020.  Vielleicht ein Maß mit Ihnen in Vienna!

I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 583
    Have 10c AMS GA... my wife and I are going.  She is 5'0 and is nervous about not being able to see... any advice to get up close?  Just arrive early?

Also, have reserved seats in Zurich.. are 10c seats usually good?  Have been to several shows but first 10c experience 
    Seats will be best in house.

My advice forGA, just get in line earlyish, your early entry passes will get you in before most.  then head straight for the front.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    I have some advice for G.A
    If you are serious about rail the crazies sleep out night before minimum.
    Apart from rail. You can get 6 or 7 rows back in line day of show. But dont go in front of ed. Go left of mike or stone side
     Stone  side always calmer.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Bought FOS ticket for Vienna in public sale, Yeahy! Still need a ticket for Berlin though.. server is down. Never had that with the tickets.de site for other Pearl Jam shows  :s
    ... se key on. ;-)

Pearl Jam Sept. 23, 2006 Berlin | June 20, 2010 Berlin | July 04 & 05, 2012 Berlin | June 26, 2014 Berlin | June 12 & 13, 2018 Amsterdam | July 05, 2018 Berlin
    EV June 01, 2017 Berlin | June 28, 2019 Berlin | June 30, 2019 Düsseldorf
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Public Sales for Zurich floor sold out in 2 minutes!!!
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    Still in queue for Amsterdam 
  • Options
    eyejackereyejacker Posts: 1,282
    Is Germany refreshing automatically for anyone?
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    Bought FOS ticket for Vienna in public sale, Yeahy! Still need a ticket for Berlin though.. server is down. Never had that with the tickets.de site for other Pearl Jam shows  :s
    Don't give up on Berlin. Last time they had tickets available for hours... their queue is really slow. All tickets are personalised, so you need to give names of each person using the tickets (this way no scalpers can use them). Each ticket is equally good.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18