Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know how the early entry for GA at Ziggo will work?
    Fanclub members will be let in a bit earlier than the public.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Anyone going to KISS in budapest on the 16th july?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Aye, there's an early entry queue and you join that with your wristband and ticket. It's not a huge difference in entry time, particularly if you miss out on merch prior to entry and have to queue inside.
  • Options
    Won Frankfurt, my first PJ show outside South America. And Idles are the opening act, its' gonna be amazing!!!
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    edited December 2019
    Man, I cannot wait for this whole deal to get here.  I am jumping out of my skin right now.

I broke my shoulder in 12 places running back to the stage for the last song at the Who show that Eddie opened up at last year which was one stop before Amsterdam on my 2019 EU trip. 

My 1st trip ever to Amsterdam/Holland was with a purple arm, and with basically no sleep.  Muscled it through 7 more days running around Holland, back to the UK for day trips in Manchester and Liverpool before coming home to hear it was shattered and that I needed to get 12 screws put in ASAP or never raise my arm above my head again.

It's incredible that I get to go back the next year on almost the exact same date to see PJ play there and see the city again without throbbing pain.

I guess it's PJ karma.
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Also, my friend that is coming just survived 2 open heart surgeries, a lung procedure and is currently going through a divorce.  The most adventurous trips he's been on the last decade were fucking Disney Land and Aruba.  

He will be single and ready to mingle on this trip.

I told him that going on an 11 day, 5 city, 4 PJ show tour de force with the PJ family is gonna be fucking life changing for him.

He's gonna be a whole new person when he gets back from this thing.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    as works always,what do u mean 

Just wondering how early Ten Club GA can get in.

Any idea when second Amsterdam show gets announced?
  • Options
    DylcoreDylcore London Posts: 4
    Hi all - lurker here - expressing my gratitude to you all (but in particular Dimi of course) for all the helpful info over the last few weeks - it's made for a welcome work distraction! I was successful for London (duh) and Zurich Res seats - and will try my luck on Sat AM for Copenhagen. Hope to meet some of you on the road!  =)
  • Options
    How much are the tickets ? Decided to have a few days in Budapest instead of going to Zurich (regretting that now) so might go 
  • Options

Just wondering if Ten Club GA can get inside Ziggo before everyone else.  

Any idea when second AMS show will get announced?
  • Options

Just wondering if Ten Club GA can get inside Ziggo before everyone else.  

Any idea when second AMS show will get announced?
    10C will get GA access about 15 minutes early
  • Options
    Mile should be allowed to.write a setlist for 2100 bucks. I tip my hat to you sir

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    How much are the tickets ? Decided to have a few days in Budapest instead of going to Zurich (regretting that now) so might go 
    Someone in here said 80 euros for standing tickets.
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,582
    Mikemzl91 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    @dimitrispearljam Hey Dimi, we haven't heard from you all day long... Hope you got all your tickets?! Thanks again for everything. It's been quite a ride... =)
    11 shows ,im all set...i fuck up in lottery and lost,franfurt ,,and im happy,.,,haha..instead of put ga i mistaken put seated second priority and lost..i was never been so happy before lost the lotto..
    im good,score paris-stockholm festivals,won ams 10c,rest spares  from friends all 10c ga..all good 
    im busy herlp people find spares..i may talk with 100 people the last few hours..lol
    How many weeks of overtime do you have to work to cover this tour?  ;). Enjoy!!!
    Every week from now until June 23 to be exact. 
    I've also started selling weed again.

Wow. That is a solid list. See you in Krakow.
  • Options
    Someone in here said 80 euros for standing tickets.
    Cheers might see if there are any available nearer the time
  • Options
    Hello all, does anyone have a pre sale code for London that they won’t use? I would like to take my whole family of 4 but it is only 2 tickets max per person. Thanks in advance
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    Oh I can't wait for the stress of trying for Copenhagen tickets in the general sale. Anyone know of there are any pre-sales?

Idles and PJ together.... It's the perfect pair.

Don't know idles?

https://youtu.be/bauB4lC0ulU
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    Well Hyde Park he I come.. I'm disabled but not in wheel chair so can get about... I'm in the disabled bit but is it like festivals where you can wander around and as its through ten club will I be able to go into the ten club bit.. I don't want to be near the front but would be nice to hook up with friends who are going to be in ten club bit.. Thanks in advance.. G
  • Options
    Hello all, does anyone have a pre sale code for London that they won’t use? I would like to take my whole family of 4 but it is only 2 tickets max per person. Thanks in advance

I'll send you mine via DM. Enjoy!
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    duggro said:
    Oh I can't wait for the stress of trying for Copenhagen tickets in the general sale. Anyone know of there are any pre-sales?

Idles and PJ together.... It's the perfect pair.

Don't know idles?

https://youtu.be/bauB4lC0ulU
    Idles opening is going to be life changing!!! I saw My Morning Jacket open for PJ in 5 cities in 2006 and that was life affirming!!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    What was the price for a pair of 10C Berlin tickets and Frankfurt  tickets?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    edited December 2019
    What was the price for a pair of 10C Berlin tickets and Frankfurt  tickets?
    Berlin $256
    Frankfurt $276
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    Wow the Canadian dollar sucks for us travellers lol.  Just getting hammered by the Euro on my credit card.  $308CDN for two GA at Imola. 
    Then the hotels and flights. 

Btw I‘m not complaining... but I fondly remember that 2-3 year spurt where the dollar was at or near par with the American Greenback. Travelling was much cheaper. But I can’t take it with me and the term “fan” is thrown around a lot.  Fan is short for fanatic and I am really only a fan of PJ. I like lots of teams and bands and what not, but I would only call myself a fan of PJ.

Cant wait for July! 
  • Options
    jdizzle8291jdizzle8291 Erie, PA Posts: 456
    edited December 2019
    Hey guys, sorry my ignorance here, but for the sake of time, does anyone have the website for the Budapest public sale handy? Turns out I might be able to go after all but I didn’t put in for Budapest in the lottery... Also, I presume the tickets will go on sale around 10:00am per usual, but also presume that’s local time (so 4:00am on the east coast of the US) right? Just want to make sure I’m armed with the right info so I can hopefully pick up tix for that show. 

Thanks a lot for any help. 

Update: Disregard. It helps if you actually read the announcement emails!
    Post edited by jdizzle8291 on
    2016: Toronto I, Chicago I + II
    2018: Seattle I + II, Chicago I + II
    2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Hamilton, Nashville, St. Louis, Krakow, Budapest, Zurich
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    Enjoy the shows you lucky fuckers! It's like Christmas in December for you folks today.  =)
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    karl_chihirokarl_chihiro Posts: 430
    edited December 2019

Get those tickets to Berlín.
    Always is a real pleasure to me to come back to that city.
    See you around in 2020, guys.

Thank you very much 10c.
    Best of luck to everyone.
    Post edited by karl_chihiro on
    26/ 05/ 00 -Velodomo Anoeta -San Sebastián.
    02/ 09/ 06 -Azkena Rock Festival- Vitoria -Gasteiz.
    09/ 07/ 10 - BBK live -Bilbao.
    10/ 07/ 18 -Palau Sant jordi -Barcelona.

• Options
    I’ve got spares for:
    - frankfurt
    - imola
    - vienna
    - zurich
    - Amsterdam

looking to sell at face vale or trade one for a Berlin ticket. Traveling solo on this tour. PM me if you’re interested. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    Have friends with extra pairs of Berlin GA and Frankfurt GA.  PM if interested.  Face value.
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    Have a spare ticket for Frankfurt (GA). PM if interested.  Face value.
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    Got Krakow, Copenhagen, Berlin, Ams, Vienna and Budapest! :D 
    Sadly no spares at the moment.
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow