2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Looking for ga Copenhagen, anybody has one?
  • Anybody know if vienna will have golden circle tickets on sale in the public sale tomorrow? I'm not sure if I will be able to make that date so didn't include it in my 10C tickets but might buy in public sale and sell on if I cant make it 
  • one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    Anybody know if vienna will have golden circle tickets on sale in the public sale tomorrow? I'm not sure if I will be able to make that date so didn't include it in my 10C tickets but might buy in public sale and sell on if I cant make it 
    If there is a Golden Circle (I see a very high probability that it is, see previous comments in the thread) they will definitely have tickets on sale for it (they are called "FOS" / "Front of Stage" tickets on the ticketing site usually). But beware, those usually go very fast.
  • one_stone said:
    Anybody know if vienna will have golden circle tickets on sale in the public sale tomorrow? I'm not sure if I will be able to make that date so didn't include it in my 10C tickets but might buy in public sale and sell on if I cant make it 
    If there is a Golden Circle (I see a very high probability that it is, see previous comments in the thread) they will definitely have tickets on sale for it (they are called "FOS" / "Front of Stage" tickets on the ticketing site usually). But beware, those usually go very fast.
    Thanks I will have a look tomorrow probably even less than usual for sale if 10C has a good percentage of them. 

• one_stone said:
    Thanks I will have a look tomorrow probably even less than usual for sale if 10C has a good percentage of them. 

You are right. 10c already sold a part of them. Although not sure what levels of demand you are usually used to but PJ in Vienna won't be that crazy as Amsterdam, London or New York. I would say if you are determined and ready (account pre-created on the ticketing site, and refreshing) you will have a very good chance to get the tickets.
  • BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,131
    edited December 2019
    one_stone said:
    You may not know this but just looked on the ticket site and it says there will be souvenir type tickets. Any idea if its possible to get e tickets instead ?
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Aerosmith are playing Tauron Arena in Krakow the day before Pearl Jam. Damn.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • one_stone said:
    You may not know this but just looked on the ticket site and it says there will be souvenir type tickets. Any idea if its possible to get e tickets instead ?
    Souvenir tickets are available almost at every concert from the ticketing site. you pay a few bucks more and the ticket gets printed on special paper with a picture fitting to the artist / tour theme (so most obivously this will be the full moon picture they already use).

It's an option you can choose seperately from the ticket category (GC, GA, Seated,...) after you have selected the category.

This doesn't influence the e-ticket possibility (even though with e-ticket you won't be able to choose "souvenier-ticket" as add-on. 

To answer the question: Not sure if real "e-tickets" will be available (i.e. take them on your smartphone to get scanned) but what definitely will be available is "print-at-home" (i.e. you get the ticket sent by pdf when you buy it but you have to print it out to get it accepted at the entrance). You can see the option already on https://www.oeticket.com/search/?affiliate=EOE&searchterm=pearl+jam (the small printer symbol next to the "tickets" - button
  • colonel coolcolonel cool Bern Posts: 32
    Cosimo82 said:
    Looking for ga Copenhagen, anybody has one?
    I just will check with my friends, but looks like you could have my second ticket. I'l send you a PM a soon as i know more.
    Zurich 00, Bern 06, Verona 06, Milano 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Zagreb 06, Munich 07, London 07, Southside 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, PJ20 I+II, Toronto 11 I+II, Ottawa 11, Amsterdam 12 I+II, Berlin 12 I+II, Oslo 12, Copenhagen 12, Amsterdam 14 I+II, Milano 14, Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Amsterdam 18 I+II, Milano 18, Padua 18, Roma 18, Berlin 18, Barcelona 18, Lisboa 18
  • one_stone said:
    one_stone said:
    Souvenir tickets are available almost at every concert from the ticketing site. you pay a few bucks more and the ticket gets printed on special paper with a picture fitting to the artist / tour theme (so most obivously this will be the full moon picture they already use).

It's an option you can choose seperately from the ticket category (GC, GA, Seated,...) after you have selected the category.

This doesn't influence the e-ticket possibility (even though with e-ticket you won't be able to choose "souvenier-ticket" as add-on. 

To answer the question: Not sure if real "e-tickets" will be available (i.e. take them on your smartphone to get scanned) but what definitely will be available is "print-at-home" (i.e. you get the ticket sent by pdf when you buy it but you have to print it out to get it accepted at the entrance). You can see the option already on https://www.oeticket.com/search/?affiliate=EOE&searchterm=pearl+jam (the small printer symbol next to the "tickets" - button
    Brilliant thanks for that for eddie in taormina the only option was the souviner ones was worried this would be the same 
  • Anyone need a ticket to Budaperst? Got a spare
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    When you search Pearl Jam on ticketmaster.nl you can see one of the results is a return train trip for 23.7

the 2nd show will most likely go on sale tomorrow right after the first one is sold out. Dont expect email from 10c
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • one_stone said:
    one_stone said:

Brilliant thanks for that for eddie in taormina the only option was the souviner ones was worried this would be the same 
    Oh yes - I remember those... with horrendous prices for delivery :) No - this should be different
  • one_stone said:
    one_stone said:
    one_stone said:

Oh yes - I remember those... with horrendous prices for delivery :) No - this should be different
    Yes and they sent both nights separately  so double the cost 
  • lottalotta Posts: 2
    Does anyone know how the early entry for GA at Ziggo will work?
    Fanclub members will be let in a bit earlier than the public.
    I’ve got spares for:
    - frankfurt
    - imola
    - vienna
    - zurich
    - Amsterdam

looking to sell at face vale or trade one for a Berlin ticket. Traveling solo on this tour. PM me if you’re interested. 
    Hi, do you still have a spare for Zurich?
  • mrk2 said:
    When you search Pearl Jam on ticketmaster.nl you can see one of the results is a return train trip for 23.7

the 2nd show will most likely go on sale tomorrow right after the first one is sold out. Dont expect email from 10c
    Have looked but I can not find it. Any link?

By the way, was the same two years ago, but still the second show was put on sale months later with a 10C lottery first.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    Booked one more flight today.. closer..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    johanypma said:
    mrk2 said:

Have looked but I can not find it. Any link?

By the way, was the same two years ago, but still the second show was put on sale months later with a 10C lottery first.
    It has been taken out.
    In 2014 Ticketmaster opened 2nd show right after 1st sold out no 10C tickets I think
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited December 2019
    23scidoo said:
    Afraid to book my flight to Budaperst and back if I get the idea to add a second show like Krakow... hmmmm... 
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    23scidoo said:
    Afraid to book my flight to Budaperst and back if I get the idea to add a second show like Krakow... hmmmm... 
    Add it my friend and beers in Krakow on me!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • 23scidoo said:
    Do it
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    23scidoo said:
    Yes, do it! There's plenty of spares flying around. Grab one and come to Krakow!
  • fookiefookie Posts: 251
    Im in Budapest GA. If I Can’t get there super early will I be at back of whole floor or just back to TC GA?

• I'm selling 2 standing 10c tickets for Frankfurt in Lost dogs. PM me if interested
    Face value
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
    fookie said:
    Im in Budapest GA. If I Can’t get there super early will I be at back of whole floor or just back to TC GA?

without a golden circle you'll be at the very back
  • JPPJ84 said:
    fookie said:

tenclub tickets are golden circle though (?)
  • 23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Do it
    JPPJ84 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Yes, do it! There's plenty of spares flying around. Grab one and come to Krakow!

JPPJ84 said:
    fookie said:

not always?! most times it's only early entry, right?!
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    23scidoo said:
    Do it
    JPPJ84 said:
    23scidoo said:

DOCH! Come to Krakow, Gandalf!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited December 2019
    JPPJ84 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    fookie said:

not always?! most times it's only early entry, right?!
    What would be the point of early entry if you can't reach the golden circle area?

So if there is an golden circle, then the tenclub tickets by all logics should be golden circle. I would reckon this to be the reason why tickets are so expansive - because of Pearl Jam getting into the Golden Circle business for the $$$.

They used to have all the floor be one price. Or all of the arena be one price (as in Wulheide)