Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,653
    edited December 2019
    Frankfurt
    Berlin
    Copenhagen (maybe, flights to get to Glasgow for Eurocup are insane! Might skip the show)
    **Vacation in Portugal 😎**
    Krakow
    Budapest
    Zurich

Flights booked very early this morning on the east coast in the states for the last three. Heads up, there’s a $24 Easy Jet flight from Budapest to Basel at 12pm on 7/16. It doesn’t show up on kayak or a lot of other search engines. Go to easy jet’s website. Basel is a 55 minute train ride into Zurich
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    macraemacrae Posts: 19
    Anyone have good hotel recommendation/s for Krakow?  Everything else is booked.
  • Options
    camhendycamhendy Posts: 159
    Frankfurt
    Berlin
    Copenhagen (maybe, flights to get to Glasgow for Eurocup are insane! Might skip the show)
    Krakow
    Budapest
    Zurich

Flights booked very early this morning on the east coast in the states for the last three. Heads up, there’s a $24 Easy Jet flight from Budapest to Basel at 12pm on 7/16. It doesn’t show up on kayak or a lot of other search engines. Go to easy jet’s website. Basel is a 55 minute train ride into Zurich
    I thought I read that there's a Eurocup event in Copenhagen on show day but I may be getting confused and actually just saw you posting about Glasgow. I can't find info bc I'm a knob. Is there anything on in Copen other than PJ on the 29th that will drive prices up?
    2013: London
    2016: Ottawa
    2018: Wrigley 1 & 2
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Innings Fest (EV), Ft Worth 1 & 2, Austin 1 & 2

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,065
    edited December 2019
    Frankfurt
    Berlin
    Krakow
    Budapest
    Zurich

Nice option to Zurich but it would burn the most of the day on the 16th and I think we would prefer the early Swiss flight. 
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,653
    edited December 2019
    PJNB said:
    Frankfurt
    Berlin
    Krakow
    Budapest
    Zurich

Nice option to Zurich but it would burn the most of the day on the 16th and I think we would prefer the early Swiss flight. 

I’m skipping Paris, so I have plenty of time to wonder Zurich and hopefully into the country.

There is a Eurocup match in Copenhagen the same day as the show on the 29th. I have tickets for a match in Glasgow the day after. It’s almost impossible. I also have tickets in Bilbao on the 28th. Would be a crazy 3 days
    Post edited by HailHailVitalogy on
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    vampC83vampC83 Germany Posts: 23
    Hey everyone, it's time to change my constant lurker status to at least occasional poster ;) 
    First of all, thanks @dimitrispearljam for all the hints and fun surrounding this thread. It's kept me busy and thoroughly entertained for the past few weeks.
    This may be a stupid question but can I cancel my order and submit a new one? I realised I made a mistake and would like to rectify but I am scared to press the cancel button :s   :)
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    You can cancel and make a new order. 
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Options
    vampC83vampC83 Germany Posts: 23
    You can cancel and make a new order. 
    Danke  ;)
    2006 - Berlin; 2009 - London; 2010 - London; 2012 - Manchester II, Berlin; 2014 - Amsterdam I, Milan, Berlin; 2018 - Milan, Padova, Krakow, Berlin; 2022 - Berlin, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London I & II
    Ed solo: 2012 - London; 2017 - Amsterdam, Berlin, Florence; 2019 - Berlin, Düsseldorf
    BRAD: 2013 - Cologne
    Soundgarden: 2011 - Rock am Ring; Dortmund
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 298
    edited December 2019
    mrk2 said:
    PJNB said:
    mrk2 said:
    No, golden circle tickets are available to the general public as well (usually)
    So whats the difference? I always see a divide from the front pit to the back. Maybe they will not let the back pit come into the front pit by the looks of it with a different bracelet and price point set up but we all know how that goes when the show starts. 
    If there is a separate section, they will only let people with ticket or bracelet in. In krakow the barrier was wide open from both sides. 
    That's pretty much it. For Golden Circle you pay a (much) higher price than "normal standing" but only those who paid it can enter the Golden Circle (even if they don't queue up early!). If the number of Golden Circle Tickets is limited enough this leads to a good experience, but that depends on the "greediness" of the promoter / venue. All 10c GA tickets will be in this section but usually this doesn't fill the section / not all are allocated to 10c and a part of the tickets for the Golden Circle goes into public sale.

My experience from the 2018 / 2014 shows as a reference:
    Vienna 2014: Golden Circle existed, not very crowded, pleasant experience
    Krakow 2018: No "real" Golden Circle existed, only a very loosely separated pit area for everyone to enter

It would be really interesting to know which shows will have a golden circle... I saw something about Zurich in this thread already (pro Golden Circle). Has anyone found infos for Krakow and Budapest?? For Vienna/Stadthalle I assume there will be one (given the high price and all other concerts in recent history there had one).
    Post edited by one_stone on
  • Options
    trevorjtrevorj Portland, Oregon Posts: 62
    edited December 2019
    -
    Post edited by trevorj on
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    Well so much for an album announcement coming first.... and that the North American tour was "more secure" and more of a "priority" than the European tour.....

Lots of bad info posted by folks claiming to be in the know as opposed to just making educated guesses like the rest of us. 

Congrats Europe. Hope you saved your money. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a North American tour and new album. It's been way too fucking long. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    lavilalavila Ireland Posts: 34
    trevorj said:
    I'm not going to the London show. Anybody need a pre-sale code?
    I'll take it if you don't mind...
  • Options
    trevorj said:
    I'm not going to the London show. Anybody need a pre-sale code?
    I might take you up on that as my code hasn't come through! Going to give it till tonight then start panicking i guess!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    edited December 2019
    HOTELS BOOKED A MONTH AGO..(EXEPT IMOLA,NOT SURE ILL GO)

FLIGHTS 

HOME - FRANKFURT ..BOOKED  THANKS BLACK FRIDAY..30 EUROS FLIGHT!

FRANKFURT - BERLIN  TRAIN

BERLIN - STOCKHOLM  BOOKED

STOCKHOLM - COPENHAGEN BOOKED
    COPENHAGERN - HOME BOOKED

HOME -IMOLA BOOKED

HOME VIENNA BOOKED

VIENNA- HOME BOOKED 

HOME - KRAKOW BOOKED

KRAKOW - BUDAPEST BOOKED WHEN WAS 50 EUROS 

BUDAPEST - ZURICH BOOKED

ZURICH - PARIS BOOKED

PARIS - AMSTERDAM BOOKED

AMSTERDAM - HOME

OK..ONE LEFT..RETURN FROM AMSTERDAM..
    IM GOING IMOLA..WILL FIGURE ALL .WHERE TO STAY BLAH BLAH..ITS PJ...WE GO AND THEN ASK QUESTIONS..
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 779
    Is there a good-great reason to buy the Imola tickets through the fan club? The Italian TM site says tickets can be transferred through them even with the law stating that the name needs to be on the ticket.
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 329
    Lottery entry for Vienna GA done...COME ON!!! Asume it's golden circle due to the high pricing? But when it's Pearl Jam you know you get excellent value for the money 😎
  • Options
    maxsiepmaxsiep Cologne - Germany Posts: 27
    Can somebody tell me again where I can see the current drawings (percentages) of each show on PJ website. Thanks! 
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Just booked two tickets and hotel for London, only thing is that there’s four of us(I’m the only 10c member) that want to go, would their be another member kind enough to pass their code on, not sure if this is possible but thought I’d ask.

cheers.
  • Options
    If a 2nd Amsterdam show is added, do we think the date will be 7/21, 7/23, 7/24?
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,574
    Check your junk mail folders. Both of my emails went to spam.

Probably because of the word "announce" in the subject line haha
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 586
    If a 2nd Amsterdam show is added, do we think the date will be 7/21, 7/23, 7/24?
    Dimi hinted 23
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    edited December 2019
    maxsiep said:
    Can somebody tell me again where I can see the current drawings (percentages) of each show on PJ website. Thanks! 
    unter Tickets gibt's nen Button mit "Ticket Odds" oder Odds oder so.

Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited December 2019
    maxsiep said:
    Go to pearljam.com
    On the drop down (the 3 bars on top right corner)
    Go to TEN CLUB
    then to TICKETS
    this page comes up  (see TICKET ODDS in gold)

Post edited by Renfield on
  • Options
    I have entered for Amsterdam, but where can I see the tickets odds on the site?  The tickets odd tool.
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,450
    now you've got desktop and mobile ;)
  • Options
    maxsiep said:
    I'm looking for this also.
  • Options
    DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    well I booked the Krakow to Budapest flight for $202 USD. Jumped from $180 to 200 when checking out. I’m not even sure if I’m doing the trip yet, so I have 24 hours to decide if I cancel the flight or not lol.

this is the best part, planning a tour!
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,808
    spunky666 said:
    maxsiep said:
    I'm looking for this also.
    Look four posts above..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    How about that 2nd show in Amsterdam?? How will it be?
     yes
    Will it be 23rd?  hoping!
  • Options
    binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    So, for example, if I want to order Krakow and there is 99 %, I will get a ticket for 99 %. Correct?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<