Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440

Francis Zégut a famous french radio host just gave hints for Pearl jam playing at Lollapaloosa France
     yep..paris will be fun...ill add it if they move in the back another  destination..(and can fford it..lol
    Could they move Amsterdam to the back of the tour? Ziggo in June looks very full and you already said there's reasons for our confusion about the tour start
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    JPPJ84 said:

Francis Zégut a famous french radio host just gave hints for Pearl jam playing at Lollapaloosa France
     yep..paris will be fun...ill add it if they move in the back another  destination..(and can fford it..lol
    Could they move Amsterdam to the back of the tour? Ziggo in June looks very full and you already said there's reasons for our confusion about the tour start
    no legit info about it,so cant confirm,i can guess,but i prefer to say what i know for sure 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:

no legit info about it,so cant confirm,i can guess,but i prefer to say what i know for sure 
    ok, fair enough :smile:
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,813
    EMC77 said:
    We are expecting an announcement on this friday - saturday because of Pink Pop and what Santos wrote. But Dimitris said we should wait for Werchter announcement (probably on the first week of December and as the rest of EU tours have been announced before). If Pink pop wasn't on the list before the changes it would fit, but if not... I don't know... :s
    When they announced in 2017 for 2018 I think 10 Club was the first to announce Werchter before the fest did. I did a search for 2018 Pearl Jam Werchter announcement and Dec 1st is the earliest I see. 
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Two nights at Ziggo to close the tour, bring it on. :lol:
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    I could see Pinkpop selling 3 day passes with the third headliner not announced. Unless they are selling individual days I think they could proceed without a further announcement.  After all, Lolla Stockholm sold blind bird passes with nothing at all announced.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    This whole Amsterdam show and not knowing where it lands is really fucking up my plans. 
  • Options
    damnaxedamnaxe Posts: 135
    i hope they dont play pinkpop. i prefer a second german Show. how are the odds?
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325

Paris is a sure gig to me :) 
    but what show is going to be moved back...berlin? Or budapest?
    Damn! We need some hints about june ;) Thankss :)
  • Options
    HepHep Posts: 34
    So is London definitely a festival and not an arena?
  • Options
    Oh! Ok so ams is the one that probably goes at the end

so tour gonna start later (23/06 prague) or there s a solid hope for 14/06 florence to start euro tour 2020?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Cosimo82 said:

so tour gonna start later (23/06 prague) or there s a solid hope for 14/06 florence to start euro tour 2020?
     no florence at the plan.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    Hep said:
    We are sure its an outdoor show
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    kst said:
    I could see Pinkpop selling 3 day passes with the third headliner not announced. Unless they are selling individual days I think they could proceed without a further announcement.  After all, Lolla Stockholm sold blind bird passes with nothing at all announced.
    They are going to sell one day passes. That‘s why I think a third headliner needs to be announced before ticket sales.

And regards to „waiting for Werchter“: Werchter always announced bands the weeks before PJ. So it‘s not really waiting for Werchter, but obviously agreed between the parties. What I wanted to say: Werchter could easily announce earlier.
  • Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 351
    Can't see them start a tour in Prague :/ maybe pushed back as well - my source is silent atm.
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    JackD. said:
    kst said:
    They are going to sell one day passes. That‘s why I think a third headliner needs to be announced before ticket sales.

And regards to „waiting for Werchter“: Werchter always announced bands the weeks before PJ. So it‘s not really waiting for Werchter, but obviously agreed between the parties. What I wanted to say: Werchter could easily announce earlier.
    Did they in 2018 though? I thought you said everything at once or do they announce without Pearl Jam right away?
  • Options
    maxsiepmaxsiep Cologne - Germany Posts: 27
    JPPJ84 said:

So 99% sure is: Prague,Berlin, , Lollapaloza SE, Copenhagen, Imola, Lodz, Budapest, Zürich, Lollapaloza FR?
  • Options
    Yes, neither me see starting from prague.

so supposing tour starts on the 17-19/06 from? 
    Berlin? Or is uk the country with 2 shows?

could fit berlin 17-19/06?
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 187
    We are fairly sure they'll play Werchter, and so doesn't that make Pinkpop somewhat unlikely?  I know they're in different countries but they're only about an hour or so drive from each other?
  • Options
    they played both in 2018
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    kst said:

I did not realize they were selling individual days.  That adds to the intrigue for sure.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    HepHep Posts: 34
    Apone said:
    Hep said:
    We are sure its an outdoor show
    OK thanks, so BST likely.  I'll pack my waterproofs then  ;)
  • Options
    stonesstones Posts: 187
    Cosimo82 said:
    they played both in 2018
    Yeah, I get that.  But with Lolla Paris on this tour too, I just have a doubt that they headline 3 festivals all fairly close to each other.  Of course what do I know, right?!
  • Options
    AponeApone Posts: 580
    edited November 2019
    maxsiep said:
    JPPJ84 said:

So 99% sure is: Prague,Berlin, , Lollapaloza SE, Copenhagen, Imola, Lodz, Budapest, Zürich, Lollapaloza FR?
    Add in werchter before imola and vienna and london after imola.  with possible changes right at the start of your list in terms.of additional shows before prague.

Post edited by Apone on
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    colonel coolcolonel cool Bern Posts: 32
    Cosimo82 said:

As far as i am informed, the freight on the plane is paid per kilometer and not per trip. So it would make sense to start in the west and to stop in the west.

Zurich 00, Bern 06, Verona 06, Milano 06, Torino 06, Pistoia 06, Zagreb 06, Munich 07, London 07, Southside 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, London 10, Nijmegen 10, Berlin 10, PJ20 I+II, Toronto 11 I+II, Ottawa 11, Amsterdam 12 I+II, Berlin 12 I+II, Oslo 12, Copenhagen 12, Amsterdam 14 I+II, Milano 14, Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Leeds 14, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Amsterdam 18 I+II, Milano 18, Padua 18, Roma 18, Berlin 18, Barcelona 18, Lisboa 18
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    Announcement tomorrow would be good, easyJet is putting euro flights at 10 to 20€ on sale only tomorrow 
  • Options
    Cosimo82 said:

Stop suggesting a Berlin move, I like where it is! ;)
  • Options
    stones said:
    Cosimo82 said:
    they played both in 2018
    Yeah, I get that.  But with Lolla Paris on this tour too, I just have a doubt that they headline 3 festivals all fairly close to each other.  Of course what do I know, right?!
    Oh i see, for what I understood no pinkpop
  • Options
    EMC77EMC77 Almería, Spain Posts: 129
    JPPJ84 said:
    Cosimo82 said:

Yes! Berlin is my best option
  • Options
    EMC77 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Cosimo82 said:

Yes! Berlin is my best option
    Me too! Berlin on 19/06 would be the worst outcome for me... ;)