Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    I need more solo ed in my life. 
    Me too. 
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    I wonder if Glen will be playing with his band, or solo, at Ohana?
  • Options
    Why was Ed so choked up? Couldn't make out what word he used when he was thanking Glen and the band.  
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,852
    ontheroad said:
    Why was Ed so choked up? Couldn't make out what word he used when he was thanking Glen and the band.  
    me neither. Glen looked on the verge of tears as well. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Given2FlyGiven2Fly Seattle Posts: 168
    Here are my videos for anybody interested. Glen was amazing as always, Ed showing up was a nice added bonus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwip8hDzcUs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhQRxjtiNHg
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    ontheroad said:
    me neither. Glen looked on the verge of tears as well. 
    They were quite emotional in Europe as well. I think they just really value each other and love playing together 
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    If someone has a recording of this and/or others shows from Glens current tour then please pm. Thanks!
    Frank
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 391
    Ed was choked up about 'the magic' Glen and his band had been making on stage all night. He said that he spent a lot of the show on the verge of tears because it was so good and that he hoped his voice would hold out for the song because his throat had been tight all night due to the emotion of the concert. I think Glen was just choked up because Ed was, and because of his nice words.
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,515
    Glen and Eddie are tight like Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds are.  And they put on a helluva acoustic show, too.
  • Options
    juliefer said:
    Ed was choked up about 'the magic' Glen and his band had been making on stage all night. He said that he spent a lot of the show on the verge of tears because it was so good and that he hoped his voice would hold out for the song because his throat had been tight all night due to the emotion of the concert. I think Glen was just choked up because Ed was, and because of his nice words.
    awesome. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    juliefer said:
    He said exactly what I was feeling. That was one of the best shows I've ever seen, irrespective of Ed's appearance. It was absolutely magical. 
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,966
    juliefer said:
    He said exactly what I was feeling. That was one of the best shows I've ever seen, irrespective of Ed's appearance. It was absolutely magical. 
    What did Ed  sing on? 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    juliefer said:
    What did Ed  sing on? 
    Society and Smile. There’s videos in this thread
  • Options
    If anyone has not seen glen and his amazing band,please find your way  to him.
    I can honestly  say ive been amazed everytime. Ive travelled  to Europe  to see him and worth every step. 
     A true one off
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    I wonder if Glen will be playing with his band, or solo, at Ohana?
    I had the absolute and immense pleasure of meeting Glen after the show. He mentioned that the band would play Ohana and it would be interesting because they've been playing indoor shows as opposed to Ohana being outdoors. 

If anyone has not seen glen and his amazing band,please find your way  to him.
    I can honestly  say ive been amazed everytime. Ive travelled  to Europe  to see him and worth every step. 
     A true one off
    I cannot agree with this statement more. I saw him twice in Amsterdam solo this year and he absolutely blew me away, he was just incredible, there are no other words for it, it was a no brainer living in Vancouver, BC, Canada to travel down to Seattle and see him. As mentioned earlier, I had the pleasure of meeting Glen after the show. What a human being, so nice, caring, thoughtful and accommodating. He gave a small crowd of us so much of his time and regaled us with stories and heard our stories too. He gave each individual time to talk with him, take pictures and get things signed. I cannot speak highly enough of this man and his music, wow, just wow. 

• Options
    Oh, should I also mention that he might have let slip about some potential PJ news ..... :) 
  • Options
    Oh, should I also mention that he might have let slip about some potential PJ news ..... :) 
    Ok spill.....
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Glen was amazing when i saw him open for Ed in Minneapolis. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    ?
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Put it this way, he was mentioning about how busy Ed was and basically let slip the two things that we all seem to know will happen soon-ish :) 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,508
    Put it this way, he was mentioning about how busy Ed was and basically let slip the two things that we all seem to know will happen soon-ish :) 
    Ok, HOW did he phrase it?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,304
    I think being more explicit is warranted 
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    If the two things are an Ed solo and PJ album, then I wonder why both would be released quite close together. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    So not a double PJ album, but a double release PJ & Ed solo album... ?
  • Options
    So not a double PJ album, but a double release PJ & Ed solo album... ?
    Quite possibly...this is what Jill referred to in an Instagram post a little while back before it was removed from her feed. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14