Options

2020 Tour Rumor Thread

Comments

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    PJNB said:
    Also I know the reserved seats are a lot harder to come by in the Euro tours as they have less of them to go around and that GA is pretty much guaranteed for most venues. That said how are the 10 Club seats for those in the past that were lucky to get them in the last couple of tours? I know you low numbers probably got some amazing seats but curious what the 500K and up got too. 
    I had front row of the 10C reserved section in Krakow 2018, second row in Vienna 2014.  My number is 238xxx.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    Also I know the reserved seats are a lot harder to come by in the Euro tours as they have less of them to go around and that GA is pretty much guaranteed for most venues. That said how are the 10 Club seats for those in the past that were lucky to get them in the last couple of tours? I know you low numbers probably got some amazing seats but curious what the 500K and up got too. 
    I had front row of the 10C reserved section in Krakow 2018, second row in Vienna 2014.  My number is 238xxx.
    I was actually going to message you cause I think we have talked about this before. Can't get much better than that. Was there a small section of 10 club seats do you think or scattered through out the arena? I would guess each venue was different.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    I was actually going to message you cause I think we have talked about this before. Can't get much better than that. Was there a small section of 10 club seats do you think or scattered through out the arena? I would guess each venue was different.
    Together in a close wing section.

FYI -  I did whiff on Prague, however.  "Reserved or bust" is far riskier with Euro 10C tickets than with US 10C tickets.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    radar said:
    holo92 said:
    Why play Katowice, when you have Krakow right next to it, with its beautiful old town and the better/bigger arena?
    Anytime you come to Kraków beers on me:) thank you for kind words about my hometown 
     who the fuck doesnt love your hometown,,is like a fairytail..so beautiful.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,830
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:

FYI -  I did whiff on Prague, however.  "Reserved or bust" is far riskier with Euro 10C tickets than with US 10C tickets.
    Cool thanks for the info. I am ok with GA but admittedly spent longer in line then I would have liked instead of enjoying the city for Krakow and Berlin. I am thinking doing 2 GA and one reserved this time and use GA as an easy backup on the reserved pick.

How did Krakow's pit look from your seats? I felt like I was being sandwiched the whole show and had to fight for my spot at all times? Had a blast doing it though. 
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    @ dimitrispearljam
    Send you a pm.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:

Cool thanks for the info. I am ok with GA but admittedly spent longer in line then I would have liked instead of enjoying the city for Krakow and Berlin. I am thinking doing 2 GA and one reserved this time and use GA as an easy backup on the reserved pick.

How did Krakow's pit look from your seats? I felt like I was being sandwiched the whole show and had to fight for my spot at all times? Had a blast doing it though. 
    All Euro pits look massive since the whole floor is GA
  • Options
    Amsterdam 18. June
    Pinkpop 20. June
    Cologne 23. june
    Berlin 25 june
    Stockholm 27 june
    Copenhagen 30. June
    Werchter 2. July
    Imola 5. July
    Ljubljana 7. July
    Vienna 9. july
    Lodz 11. july
    Paris 13 july
    Budapest 15. july
    London 18 July

Rock Werchter 4 july - 2010, Arras 3 july - 2010, Berlin Wuhlheide - June 30, 2010, Odyssey arena Belfast - 23 june 2010, O2 arena Dublin - june 22 2010, O2 arena London - Aug 18, 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009, Berlin Wuhlheide - Aug 15, 2009, Copenhagen 2007-06-26 Forum, London 2007-06-18 Wembley Arena, Prague 2006-09-22 Sazka Arena, Denmark 2000-06-30 Roskilde Festival, Stockholm on August 12th Mirrorball tour with Neil Young, Oslo 1993-06-27 Isle of Calf Festival(Kalvoya), Oslo Secret Club Concert 1993-06-26 Sentrum Scene
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Amsterdam 18. June
    Pinkpop 20. June
    Cologne 23. june
    Berlin 25 june
    Stockholm 27 june
    Copenhagen 30. June
    Werchter 2. July
    Imola 5. July
    Ljubljana 7. July
    Vienna 9. july
    Lodz 11. july
    Paris 13 july
    Budapest 15. july
    London 18 July

In case this is correct I would start in Vienna, then Paris, Budapest and back home to Vienna! :)
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:

I was in that little section, but on the opposite side.

• Options
    I thought Dimi said no Vienna?
  • Options
    I thought Dimi said no Vienna?
    "Vienna is not part of the spicy 3" was what he said...
  • Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    ed243421 said:
    I don’t think Lódz is first show of spicy 3

dimi said that the first show that he goes to is hard to get to

didn’t say the first show of the spicy 3 is hard to get to

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,636
    ed243421 said:
    ed243421 said:
    Current guess:

ams
    pinkpop
    copenhagen
    prague
    lodz
    berlin
    zurich
    stockholm
    werchter
    imola
    ljubljana
    vienna
    zagreb
    budapest
    minsk
    london
    paris

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• Options
    gvilliangvillian Clarks Summit, PA Posts: 118
    CopperTom said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:

I was in that little section, but on the opposite side.

Looks like Krakow - I spotted myself and wife in top photo, 4 rows back in lower reserved section (member #527xxx if that helps anyone)

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    stawamus said:
    Edved007 said:
    @dimitrispearljam last year I rented a car in Berlin and drove to Prague, then to Krakow, and back to Berlin.  Will I be able to do something similar next year with the spicy trio?  From the sound of it, the "2 hour train to an airport then a 120 Euro flight" makes me feel it won't be logistically possible to make this run into a road trip this time around...
     not even close...is away more far away the 3 spicy  than berlin to prague to krakow  disrtance ..
    i mean u can drive obviously but away more hours 
    Dimi - is there any other shows you would consider ‘spicy’ besides the 3 in a row?
     ..one after imola and one before berlin 
    So there is one more spicy show after Imola? (north east, like previously hinted) 

And then the spicy three separately before the tour-ending festival(s)

Why is it not spicy four? Is there many not-so spicy shows between them?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    i feel like with all this spicy talk,im in a reality cooking tv show!!lol
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I am just getting hungry. Luckily I have some leftover pizza and wine to keep me happy.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    For Eddie tour we talked about beer. Should we switch to that instead?
  • Options
    Is Pink Pop south of Amsterdam? ;)
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    D.Frank said:
    Is Pink Pop south of Amsterdam? ;)
    yes
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    Cosimo82Cosimo82 Posts: 325
    Amsterdam 18. June
    Pinkpop 20. June
    Cologne 23. june
    Berlin 25 june
    Stockholm 27 june
    Copenhagen 30. June
    Werchter 2. July
    Imola 5. July
    Ljubljana 7. July
    Vienna 9. july
    Lodz 11. july
    Paris 13 july
    Budapest 15. july
    London 18 July

Cool list...maybe different order, but cool list. Well, i mean...spicy :)
  • Options
    Hey, its your show!!!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253

Gyros, dolmadakia and baklava for everyone!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:

hahahahahah
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,815
    Poncier said:

hahahahahah
    And please don't be a dick like Gordon Ramsey. Be more like Guy Fierri.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,087
    Poncier said:

hahahahahah
    And please don't be a dick like Gordon Ramsey. Be more like Guy Fierri.

• Options
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:

It seems like the "lower numbers get better seats" is moreso USA/Canada than Europe.

But I could be wrong.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Question:

It seems like the "save your money" hint applies to the roadmap of the way the Euro tour will travel. We know it won't go in a general direction, but be scattered all over the place.

Is anyone else thinking this is the case or could be there more or something else for the "save your money" hint?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    Question:

It seems like the "save your money" hint applies to the roadmap of the way the Euro tour will travel. We know it won't go in a general direction, but be scattered all over the place.

Is anyone else thinking this is the case or could be there more or something else for the "save your money" hint?
    I think since Dimi is saying he is going to 5 shows I think he was telling himself to save money! 💸💸💸