Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,556
    madl said:
    I accidentally bought 6*2 tickets - I only thought I entered the drawing - stupid me. Is there ANY chance of regretting OR reselling when there's this picture ID requirement? It's very expensive for me :-((((

I only need for one show - haven't decided which.
    Nope all sales are personally and CANNOT be refunded - you CANNOT resell tickets due to they ha r to be picked up by id 
    I think you can swap or sell for face value only....right? 

Email says: Reselling your guest spot for above face value is against the Ten Club ticket policy. 

So how would that work...if I have tickets for London at $225...I can sell them on here for the equivalent in £'s ? So £167. But that's with today's exchange rate....erm confused.
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    If anyone's got a spare GA for Berlin or Barcelona, let me know please!
  • Options
    Ok i think ive dropped a clanger. I put london night one as first choice and failing that night two as second choice. I’ve been selected for both nights and charged 450 bucks!!! I only wanted one or the other. 
  • Options
    jessejames said:ì
    Ok i think ive dropped a clanger. I put london night one as first choice and failing that night two as second choice. I’ve been selected for both nights and charged 450 bucks!!! I only wanted one or the other. 
    Oh no! Seems a lot of people have done the same. You should be able to sell on easy enough 
  • Options
    Oh no! Seems a lot of people have done the same. You should be able to sell on easy enough 
    Yep reading through the thread it seems im not the only nonce. Thats Christmas cancelled. Least i have PJ to look forward to next year. 
  • Options
    Thanks Ten Club, can't wait for the trip this summer! 
  • Options
    kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    Yep reading through the thread it seems im not the only nonce. Thats Christmas cancelled. Least i have PJ to look forward to next year. 
    You'll still have to go along on the 2nd night to pick up the tickets if you are selling them on though.
  • Options
    kevtickevtic Posts: 133
    LN241653 said:
    First time booking tickets through 10c, won tickets for both London shows(double fist pump) but can anyone tell me/post a link to where it says about delivery/picking the tickets up, cheers.
    In previous years you pick them up from the box office on the day of the gig.  The box office will open at some point in the afternoon.  You will have to do this for both nights separately as you won't get both night's tickets in one go. 
  • Options
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 314
    Got exactly what I wanted, Prague - Krakow - Berlin. None of the travel has been worked out yet so i think I'll let the dust settle first. Seems it will be the train between cities, from what I hear regarding flights. Ah well; I like train travel.
    perfect!
    I loved traveling the trains for the '14 Italy shows.  Very relaxing.
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Options
    jcooney said:
    I have an extra GA ticket for Berlin. 
  • Options
    David.pittmanDavid.pittman Posts: 9
    edited December 2017
    jcooney said:
    I have an extra GA ticket for Berlin. 
    PM me if interested. Face value, $117. 
    Post edited by David.pittman on
  • Options
    I got Amsterdam GA, and would like to buy more tickets for the show through the general sale. Looking back through this thread I see that there will be another presale for this show. Since i won tickets i did not get an email with info. Is it possible for me to take part in this second presale?
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    I got Amsterdam GA, and would like to buy more tickets for the show through the general sale. Looking back through this thread I see that there will be another presale for this show. Since i won tickets i did not get an email with info. Is it possible for me to take part in this second presale?

No, it's only for those who lost out.

Maybe see if there are any spare 10C tickets going before you try the general sale. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    I have an extra GA for Prague
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    Does anyone have a spare London 1 (preferably reserved) before I try on the general presale? 

rustedsigns
  • Options
    cloudsnmarscloudsnmars Switzerland (for now) But from Aotearoa Posts: 113
    Do we know the layout for Paedova?? Is there a Front Pit??
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    10c is doing a great job arranging a presale for members who didn’t won the lottery. 
    I am very happy with this opportunity:)

| Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    It’s coded with a personal number. 
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    RideRick said:
    10c is doing a great job arranging a presale for members who didn’t won the lottery. 
    I am very happy with this opportunity:)

Absolutely, couldn't agree with you more. They have really gone the extra mile. 

rustedsigns
  • Options
    Ok so I am a bit confused, what difference are the tickets that are won by Ten Club members compared to the ones brought from ticketmaster? Do you get any preferences on the day?

• Options
    First time I have won 10 club tickets :-) Got London 2 seated. I have an extra seat for London 2 and would love to trade 1 for London 1 GA.
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    hotracer said:
    Ok so I am a bit confused, what difference are the tickets that are won by Ten Club members compared to the ones brought from ticketmaster? Do you get any preferences on the day?

10c tickets have earlier entry
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,520
    alesek said:
    Any guesses for which show gets an entire album played?
    Prague Riot Act
    But with a Release as an opener. 18 shows and still waiting!
    Prague wiil be my 9th and i pray for Release..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    23scidoo said:
    alesek said:
    Prague Riot Act
    You'll get Release in one of the 3 Alex!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,520
    deftones said:
    23scidoo said:
    alesek said:
    Prague Riot Act
    You'll get Release in one of the 3 Alex!I

If i don't all beers is yours!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Do we know the layout for Paedova?? Is there a Front Pit??
    I was looking, but couldn't find any info. I think we'll know more when general sale tickets go on sale. :)
    Take a bottle, drink it down, pass it around...

• Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    23scidoo said:
    deftones said:
    23scidoo said:
    alesek said:
    Prague Riot Act
    You'll get Release in one of the 3 Alex!I

If i don't all beers is yours!!!
    Then it's gonna be Eddie's fault dude!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    nando1979 said:
    I managed to score tickets for Amsterdam but have just been speaking to a friend who lives there. He's buying tickets in the general sale and told me about a site that's cheaper than Ticketmaster. I haven't really checked it out so not sure how they work with oversees purchases but you may want to check them out.  It's www.mojo.nl

Mojo is the big concert organizer in the Netherlands. Ticket sales go through Ticketmaster.

Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • Options
    hotracer said:
    With tenclub tickets you are guaranteed a decent seat with a decent view. If you are really lucky and depending on your seniority, you are likely to be up close and personal.  
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    Do anyone know when the tickets will come in de emailbox? Got only confirmation ?