Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,583
    I'm in for Prague and Krakow!
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 468
    Any US based travel agents that specialize in following a band and concerts/touring?
  • Options
    Steve39 said:
    Steve39 said:
    Got seated tickets for London1 and it's my first time getting them through 10C.
    I know we won't know exact seating until we pick the tickets up but are 10C tickets usually close to the stage (rather than right at the back of the venue)?

Anyone?
    I had 10c seated for Manchester in 2012 and they were absolutely amazing seats. 
    Me too!
    1996 – Barcelona
    2000 – Lisboa
    2006 – Madrid - Verona
    2007 - Madrid
    2009 – Londres
    2010 – Dublin - Belfast
    2012 – Manchester I and II - Berlin I and II
  • Options
    pepijn1972pepijn1972 Helmond Posts: 13
    got 2 tickets for Amsterdan GA!!! And i'm happy! Soon a ticket for Werchter and i've got a perfect summer
    2014 Werchter 
    2018 1st Amsterdam Pinkpop
    2019 EV Düsseldorf 
  • Options
    Any guesses for which show gets an entire album played?
    Riot Act! C'mon baby!!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    edited December 2017
    davidos said:
    Any US based travel agents that specialize in following a band and concerts/touring?
    Up to you but with sites like Kayak and Trivago out there it is very easy to get the best flight deals and hotels imo. I am no travel agent but would help you out if you had any questions. 
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    not that the stress of the lottary is gone

any info on 2nd barcelona date? probably on the 9th
    there will be no second show in Barcelona

100% sure?

they sure have a spare date on July 9th

yes, I am sure

care to say how?
  • Options
    My wife and I have been members for a while now (me since 03 and Steph since 2014)... We put in for different shows for reserved seats and won both our first choices - London 2 for me and London 1 for her! So lucky and grateful.

Stupidly we both entered for GA (after seats) for Barcelona and Rome and will now likely have a spare 2 GAs for both shows (unless we take 2 of our 4 kids!) We will be going to both shows so if anyone wants to take on the spares let me know!

My wife and I have been members for a while now (me since 03 and Steph since 2014)... We put in for different shows for reserved seats and won both our first choices - London 2 for me and London 1 for her! So lucky and grateful.

Stupidly we both entered for GA (after seats) for Barcelona and Rome and will now likely have a spare 2 GAs for both shows (unless we take 2 of our 4 kids!) We will be going to both shows so if anyone wants to take on the spares let me know!
    i am interested for Rome! You have 2 tickets? message me!!! (GA it means the pitch right?)
  • Options
    I entered for 5 shows and got all of them.  :o 
    And I think, I'll try to get a ticket for Prague as well when they go on sale on Friday (or pre-sale, if available) becaue Prague-Krakow-Berlin is just the perfect route. It's going to be a lovely summer. I am sure there will lots of PJ fans en route. The railway company should probably just add one train for fans. Otherwise it's going to be crazy...
    I might have a spare ticket here or there. How do you usually give those to other people? Do you just meet them at the venue? 
    Yeah just meet up at the venue. Works great. Do you have a spare krakow? I would be interested
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    davidos said:
    Wow... got all 3 I put in for... Prague > Krakow > Berlin.... gulp! Coming from NY with wife... never done anything like this before... hope I can figure all the travel/hotel stuff out...
    Don't worry, Europe is easy to visit. Get tips from people that live in those city who are here on the board. Prague and Berlin are very tourist friendly. I've only been to Krakow once for a conference but it also seemed tourist friendly.

For Prague information see first page of:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/180879/prague-tips-hints-beers-meet-ups-etc#latest
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    I might have a spare ticket here or there. How do you usually give those to other people? Do you just meet them at the venue? 
    Find ticket buddies on here or on FB ticket groups
    My friend Ales would love any spares you have for Prague. He is the original author of this post: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/180879/prague-tips-hints-beers-meet-ups-etc
    See first page.

You usually meet them prior at the pre-party in the city, or just at the ticket pick up booth. It is easy and fun!

Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Any guesses for which show gets an entire album played?
    Prague Riot Act
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    davidos said:
    Wow... got all 3 I put in for... Prague > Krakow > Berlin.... gulp! Coming from NY with wife... never done anything like this before... hope I can figure all the travel/hotel stuff out...
    See you in Berlin and Prague
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    I entered for 5 shows and got all of them.  :o 
    And I think, I'll try to get a ticket for Prague as well when they go on sale on Friday (or pre-sale, if available) becaue Prague-Krakow-Berlin is just the perfect route. It's going to be a lovely summer. I am sure there will lots of PJ fans en route. The railway company should probably just add one train for fans. Otherwise it's going to be crazy...
    Yeah just meet up at the venue. Works great. Do you have a spare krakow? I would be interested
    Okay, that sounds easy enough. I just replied to your message...
  • Options
    I got COMPLETELY blanked! Looking for 2 GA standing in Barcelona, anyone help? I'll pre-pay to lock them up now if you promise to not disappear on me after I've flown halfway around the world, PLEASE!

Thanks,

Dom
  • Options
    guys there is a new presale for anyone who doesnt make it. check your emails
    PJ 2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
    EV 2017: Amsterdam 2&3, London 1&2
  • Options
    To clarify - I have two London2 GA spare as didn't need them to begin with. 10C are being no help re: refunding the error. Really no help. I'm going to London1 so if there IS a way to get these to someone let me know how and when.
  • Options
    DanBse4 said:
    To clarify - I have two London2 GA spare as didn't need them to begin with. 10C are being no help re: refunding the error. Really no help. I'm going to London1 so if there IS a way to get these to someone let me know how and when.
    i want london 2 GA. but you have to be there to collect the ticket on the day of the concert
    PJ 2018: London 1, Padova, Roma, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, London 2
  • Options
    DanBse4 said:
    Pretty much all you can do is to turn up on day 2, collect the tickets, then give them to someone else. It's probably frowned upon but I doubt they can stop you from doing this.
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    Locked in for London 1 and Berlin. Pretty decent. Sorry for anyone who hasn't been successful.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Anyone needing London tickets there's an o2 presale tomorrow 
  • Options
    OctopuS27OctopuS27 Portugal Posts: 569
    Hey fellow fans! It´s been a long time, but i´m still here.
    Would like to thank the band for coming over once again after eight long years.
    Franz Ferdinand got confirmed today, hope they like us...
    The tickets are gone by the way. It´s gonna be packed and wild.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Got the presale link! Hopefully i'll get some tickets for Amsterdam tomorrow! 
  • Options
    cv658133 said:
    Anyone needing London tickets there's an o2 presale tomorrow 
    Any info on Prague?
  • Options

Is this just for Amsterdam? Any info on other venues? Would love to pair up with someone that struck out with Prague and get their plus one if their is a presale for reserved. 
  • Options
    By the way! Does anyone know if this new pre sale will have reserved seats? Or only GA? 
  • Options
    PJNB said:

Is this just for Amsterdam? Any info on other venues? Would love to pair up with someone that struck out with Prague and get their plus one if their is a presale for reserved. 
    No it also goes for London. dont know about Prague
  • Options
    Yeah got a presale email for London 1, but it starts 30 minutes after the o2 presale. Hopefully between the 2 presales I’ll be able able to get 2 tickets
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,519
    Annafalk said:
    I hope to see you all in Prague!!! Just saw I had won !!!!! I’m so looking forward to this ❤️
    See you there Anna!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..