Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    Just a heads up but regarding the Amsterdam tickets, it says on the tour page that general onsale starts on friday but on ticketmaster it says that public on sale starts at noon CET today which is when the PJ presale is supposed to start.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    komopi said:
    Do anyone know when the tickets will come in de emailbox? Got only confirmation ?
    You will pick up your tickets at the day of the show. You are going to need your ID to do this.
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    komopi said:
    Do anyone know when the tickets will come in de emailbox? Got only confirmation ?

you have to pick them up at the venue on the day of the show
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    VillagePJ said:
    Just a heads up but regarding the Amsterdam tickets, it says on the tour page that general onsale starts on friday but on ticketmaster it says that public on sale starts at noon CET today which is when the PJ presale is supposed to start.

On ticketmaster.nl still says 8th of December
    Post edited by deftones on
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

And normally in the Netherlands most of the ticket sales start on a Friday
  • Options
    Still looking for a single GA 10c ticket for Amsterdam. 
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207

I have a spare GA London Night 1 ticket - Monday 18 June 2018.

Feel free to PM.

• Options
    bernice said:
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

see, Friday 8th 12:00 CET
  • Options

I won 2 tickets for amsterdam, my subscription has to be renewed before the 17th of december. What if i didnt renewed and cancel my paid memebership, do i lost my won tickets?

• Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Have you joined the ticket swap/buy groups on Facebook?
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Have you joined the ticket swap/buy groups on Facebook?
    Not yet! Could you PM me the Facebook group? 
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    komopi said:

I won 2 tickets for amsterdam, my subscription has to be renewed before the 17th of december. What if i didnt renewed and cancel my paid memebership, do i lost my won tickets?

No you cannot lose your tickets as you were a paid member at the time of the tenclub presale. 
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    bernice said:
    bernice said:
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

how am I getting this then?

Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
  • Options
    Froggie said:

I have a spare GA London Night 1 ticket - Monday 18 June 2018.

Feel free to PM.

Hi froggie I've sent a message your way. Hope it's still going 
  • Options
    VillagePJ said:
    bernice said:
    bernice said:
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

Link?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:
    bernice said:
    bernice said:
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

Link?

deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:
    bernice said:
    bernice said:
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

Link? https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/pearl-jam-live-2018-tickets/209015
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:
    bernice said:
    bernice said:
    deftones said:
    VillagePJ said:

VillagePJ said:

Link?
    https://www.ticketmaster.nl/event/pearl-jam-live-2018
    Post edited by VillagePJ on
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
  • Options
    Those links are only there for the people that have the presale password. Tickets won't go on sale if you don't have a password. Simple as that. 
  • Options
    sorry about the whole quote spam
  • Options
    Those links are only there for the people that have the presale password. Tickets won't go on sale if you don't have a password. Simple as that. 
    that'd make sense
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
  • Options
    Join the group on Fb, there will be a ticket for you I am sure
  • Options
    Can you PM me the link of that Facebook group? I haven't found it myself. 
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Can you PM me the link of that Facebook group? I haven't found it myself. 
    Search for: Pearl Jam European 2018 Spare Tickets
    Or similar in FB
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    hotracer said:
    Ok so I am a bit confused, what difference are the tickets that are won by Ten Club members compared to the ones brought from ticketmaster? Do you get any preferences on the day?

10c tickets have earlier entry
    Last time in Amsterdam it was a disaster. There was a line of minimal 3000 people for 10c tickets. In the end they where later inside then regular ticket holders. 
    I was very disappointed to see that there was no separate place inside the Ziggo venue like in 2012. So it wasn’t much useful to receive wristbands. For me personally no probs because I was very early but I saw a line which took longer then regular. Second show was even easier. 

Another reminder for the small people. The Dutch are the tallest people in the world. 6ft is considered small :bee:
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Options
    LM39291LM39291 Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    Hi. I'm searching for pre-sale tickets for London and Prague by the links in the emails  of "LOST" tickets however,  in London there is a special page with the beginning of the pre-sale today but into the Prague's link the data are for Friday's sale. Does anybody have information about this? Thanks.
  • Options
    Mk ptMk pt Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    14th of July, Lisbon...Daily tickets sold out.
    Right now there's only 3 day tickets for the NOS Alive Festival available.

I'll be there. B)

Post edited by Mk pt on
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,556
    You can get tickets for the London shows on O2 Priority NOW!!!
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    could you send me a PM with link? Thank You ;)
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,968
    You can get tickets for the London shows on O2 Priority NOW!!!
    Anybody been successful? I'm stuck in the 'waiting room'
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    What kind of tickets have you preselected? I don't know if the black area is for the waiting room or is sold out already.