Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Put in for 3 shows (1st - Krakow, 2nd - Prague, 3rd - Berlin) all GA and won all three. Not to mention my ticket buddy was 2/2 on GA for Padova and Rome... Thanks 10c!

One, two, three, four, five against one. Five. Five.
    thats how u do it and u go to all showsz..piece of cake
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sarnocmsarnocm York, ME Posts: 81
    My group of 8 from Maine all got both London GA, and 4 of us going to Italy got GA Rome, Padova.  Undecided about Milan.

1993 Berkeley
    1995 SF Polo grounds
    2010 Boston
    2013 Worcester 1, Worcester 2, Hartford
    2014 Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Denver
    2015 GCF
    2016 Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2
    2017 RRHOF

2018 Wrigley 1, Fenway 1&2

2022 EV—NYC 2, Berlin, Imola, Quebec City, Camden

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Got exactly what I wanted, Prague - Krakow - Berlin. None of the travel has been worked out yet so i think I'll let the dust settle first. Seems it will be the train between cities, from what I hear regarding flights. Ah well; I like train travel.
    perfect!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    0-2 on the London shows! Last night percentages were over 90% on both, did that change dramatically and suddenly overnight?
    If you put reserved first and second then you got unlucky and struck out. If you put GA first and second they messed up and you should email them since some people have won London GA on their 3rd picks. 
    I had 1st and 2nd as reserved, 3rd and 4th GA
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    RideRick said:
    Lost GA and seating for Amsterdam. I’m gutted :(. Going to try Friday via Ticketmaster. If anyone has a spare ticket please hit me up.
    How old was your membership?
    2 years, although I had been a member previously.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    madl said:
    I accidentally bought 6*2 tickets - I only thought I entered the drawing - stupid me. Is there ANY chance of regretting OR reselling when there's this picture ID requirement? It's very expensive for me :-((((

I only need for one show - haven't decided which.
    No, you can sell or trade your spare at face value on the day of the show but you need to attend to collect. It states don’t enter unless you can attend all over the process. Now 5 pairs of tickets are getting wasted and you’ve spent money you didn’t have. I don’t really know what else to say.
    It was clear on the rules however if English isnt the members first language, I certainly understand how this can happen. Its exciting and this can be a thing where you get carried away and think you want to make sure of one show based on a misunderstanding...

Im just trying to see it from our friends point of view, and that it may not be super obvious to a person who perhaps isnt fluent in English. 

I would call Tenclub and explain your predicament, and see what the outcome is. Perhaps they can help you out on  this occasion and release the tickets to people whom missed out. Just a thought
  • Options
    Cal.PJ.CCal.PJ.C Posts: 180
    Jeez that was stressful but got GA for Dam, both London, Prague and Berlin 

What a summer 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    PJNB said:
    0-2 on the London shows! Last night percentages were over 90% on both, did that change dramatically and suddenly overnight?
    If you put reserved first and second then you got unlucky and struck out. If you put GA first and second they messed up and you should email them since some people have won London GA on their 3rd picks. 
    Ya you lucked out with the odds unfortunately since you put GA 3rd and 4th. I have seen Londons up for grabs here. Keep a look out and on this page and Given To Fly.   
  • Options
    zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    PORCH8 said:
    zanette13 said:
    Anyone know how early the 'early access' is for 10C members with GA tickets? 

How does this work is it just that you get let in before others or is there actually an area up front sectioned off that others can't access?

Some have early access.
    Some have early access with cordoned off front.
    Depends on venue.
    Early entry time depends on the show.
    All people who won 10C tickets get notification of time for early entry closer to show date.
    Cool thank you! 
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • Options
    edgesredgesr Posts: 52
    Congrats to all that won! I was unlucky and didn't get any of my choices. Do 10c members get early access to the general sale?
    Manchester 2 - 2012
    Milton Keynes - 2014
    Krakow - 2018
    London 1&2 - 2018
    Hyde Park 1&2 - 2022
    Amsterdam 1 - 2022
  • Options
    vest71 said:
    It seems like everyone who entered more than 3 shows won all their choices. I entered one show both options and couldn't win the 90% GA? Something ain't right with this so called lottery system. It was better when we could just buy them normally. And hit F5 constantly lol. Hoping they add a second Amsterdam show. If not I gotta try general sale. Anyone know what day and time it is gen sale Amsterdam???
    I know it is not proofed in any way, but when i have entered for US / Canada shows= nothing... but when I enter for "home" shows here in EU I get everything... so maybe the lottery is not that "random" .... who said conspiracy theory ??
    My experience has been the opposite although this is the first time I've entered for overseas shows. I haven't been able to get tickets to any home (US) shows since they started the lottery system. I finally scored this tour but I do think it's because I had much better odds; US shows have much higher demand = lower odds.
  • Options
    I am looking for Single GA Tickets for the Prague and Krakow shows. Anyone have those available? Please PM me. 
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,015
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    Ya you lucked out with the odds unfortunately since you put GA 3rd and 4th. I have seen Londons up for grabs here. Keep a look out and on this page and Given To Fly.   
    I did exactly the same and got 4th GA only. 
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    Steve39Steve39 UK Posts: 4
    Steve39 said:
    Got seated tickets for London1 and it's my first time getting them through 10C.
    I know we won't know exact seating until we pick the tickets up but are 10C tickets usually close to the stage (rather than right at the back of the venue)?

Anyone?
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,799
    edited December 2017
    Steve39 said:
    Steve39 said:
    I know we won't know exact seating until we pick the tickets up but are 10C tickets usually close to the stage (rather than right at the back of the venue)?

Anyone?
    I would like to hear this is well from those that went on the 2012/2014 shows. It is a given that your number will get you better seats when compared to other 10 club seats but are they the immediate two sections on the wings and close to the floor? I would hope so since they had very little tickets to hand out. 
  • Options
    Steve39 said:
    Steve39 said:

Anyone?
    I had 10c seated for Manchester in 2012 and they were absolutely amazing seats. 
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • Options
    Steve39 said:
    Steve39 said:

Anyone?
    Well, we had seats in 09 at the O2 and were in Block 101 Row X so it was a really good view. In places like Manchester the seats we had were also up front but in Row D in 09 and J in 2012. So depends who else is going I think.

We had 10C for New York last Year and were over halfway back in the lower bowl but it was still amazing. Just depends on the venue, but they will defo be amongst the best seats you can get.
  • Options
    If any one has info on this other presale or spares for london n1 ga please dm me. Thanks in advance guys
  • Options
    kvandersenkvandersen Copenhagen Posts: 8
    AF258596 said:
    And if I only want one ticket I can not buy pre-sale?  thx
    Nope only Pairs
    eddies last name
  • Options
    kvandersenkvandersen Copenhagen Posts: 8
    Got both London shows yesssssss
    eddies last name
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    not that the stress of the lottary is gone

any info on 2nd barcelona date? probably on the 9th
  • Options
    just_one said:

there will be no second show in Barcelona
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,554
    Got London through Rome.  I only put in for standing.  Super excited (and a little nervous) about the first trip overseas.  So many shows, figured it was time.

Hoping the possible US stadium tour has similar odds, this was great.
  • Options
    davidosdavidos Posts: 468
    Wow... got all 3 I put in for... Prague > Krakow > Berlin.... gulp! Coming from NY with wife... never done anything like this before... hope I can figure all the travel/hotel stuff out...
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    just_one said:

100% sure?

they sure have a spare date on July 9th
  • Options
    just_one said:
    just_one said:

100% sure?

they sure have a spare date on July 9th

yes, I am sure
  • Options
    AlexbarriopedroAlexbarriopedro Guadalajara Posts: 5
    PJNB said:

Hello! First of all, sorry for this text, since I do not have very good English (I'm Spanish) and I'm going to use the google translator. I just came to say that I won both tickets for the Barcelona concert. But I find a problem. I paid $ 244 (€ 206.22) for the two tickets. In livenation.com the price of tickets will be $ 231.9 (€ 196). Why do I have to pay more for the tickets? The most normal thing is that the Ten Club members, who already paid $ 50 a year, had some kind of discount, or as fair, pay the same. Someone with the same opinion as me? Greetings to all.
    I am unsure if this is true but does Livenation include all fees with that $231.90 price? Sometimes they list the ticket price only and hidden fees are shown after. Also myself would pay an extra 7$ a ticket to get early access to the venue. I realize some would not but it would be worth it to me. 

The price I've put on livenation.com includes everything. The ticket is € 85, which includes management and charity costs € 98. You can check it yourself https://www.livenation.es/show/1069338/pearl-jam/barcelona/2018-07-10/es. Do members of the 10C have an early entrance to the concert? It is the first time I attend a PJ concert being a member.
    Has anyone checked it?
  • Options
    Any guesses for which show gets an entire album played?
  • Options
    AlexbarriopedroAlexbarriopedro Guadalajara Posts: 5
    I need one ticket to Barcelona GA. If anyone have one, contact me.
  • Options
    Miss.SnowdropMiss.Snowdrop Scotland Posts: 192
    I entered for 5 shows and got all of them.  :o 
    And I think, I'll try to get a ticket for Prague as well when they go on sale on Friday (or pre-sale, if available) becaue Prague-Krakow-Berlin is just the perfect route. It's going to be a lovely summer. I am sure there will lots of PJ fans en route. The railway company should probably just add one train for fans. Otherwise it's going to be crazy...
    I might have a spare ticket here or there. How do you usually give those to other people? Do you just meet them at the venue?