Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,791
    Got Prague and Krakow - flights booked except for the Prague to Krakow which has gone a little crazy! My own cautious fault though!!
  • Options
    Steve39Steve39 UK Posts: 4
    Got seated tickets for London1 and it's my first time getting them through 10C.
    I know we won't know exact seating until we pick the tickets up but are 10C tickets usually close to the stage (rather than right at the back of the venue)?

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,551
    edited December 2017
    Wasnt expecting to wake up and see that I had hit 3 for 3......

Prague res.
    Krakow res.
    Berlin

Definitely looking forward to this trip

Thanks 10Club
    Thanks PJ
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options
    bernice said:
    Lost GA and seating for Amsterdam. I’m gutted :(. Going to try Friday via Ticketmaster. If anyone has a spare ticket please hit me up.
    That really sucks. 
    Yeah.. I know it’s all random but. There are people who win three or four shows, even difficult ones, and I can’t get one ;(.
    I've not been able to get tickets since they moved to the lottery system. But this time I finally got them (London and Rome). Best of luck to you with the general sale. I think they mentioned a fanclub presale code for certain shows too. Also, there's high hopes of a 2nd Amsterdam show being added...
  • Options
    sj9966sj9966 UK Posts: 55
    Won Prague & London night 2, first & third pick. Lost Amsterdam second pick. 

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022

• Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    PJNB said:
    Got Prague and Krakow - flights booked except for the Prague to Krakow which has gone a little crazy! My own cautious fault though!!
    The PJ train
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Have TC Barcelona and TC Rome one tix spare. pls pm
  • Options
    My wife and I have been members for a while now (me since 03 and Steph since 2014)... We put in for different shows for reserved seats and won both our first choices - London 2 for me and London 1 for her! So lucky and grateful.

Stupidly we both entered for GA (after seats) for Barcelona and Rome and will now likely have a spare 2 GAs for both shows (unless we take 2 of our 4 kids!) We will be going to both shows so if anyone wants to take on the spares let me know!
  • Options
    zanette13zanette13 New Hampshire Posts: 67
    PORCH8 said:
    zanette13 said:
    Anyone know how early the 'early access' is for 10C members with GA tickets? 

How does this work is it just that you get let in before others or is there actually an area up front sectioned off that others can't access?

I'm not sure but I am guessing 10C GA tickets just get you access to the venue early. I did not read anything about an area for members on the floor. Either way, I am wondering if you just get to enter the venue an hour (or however long) before the general public or through a certain gate, etc. 
    5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 9/26/15, 4/11/16, 8/5/16, 8/7/16, 6/24/18, 6/26/18, 8/13/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 5/6/22, 5/7/22, 5/9/22, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 9/17/22
    8/2/08, 6/16/11, 9/24/17, 2/3/22, 2/4/22
    11/4/16
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Wasnt expecting to wake up and see that I had hit 3 for 3......

Prague res.
    Krakow res.
    Berlin

Definitely looking forward to this trip

Thanks 10Club
    Thanks PJ
    by far u choose the best 3 combo of the tour,,those 3 shows in the row are amazing and crazy beautiful cities to visit..congrats
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,015
    I applied for both London (Reserved as 1st and 2nd choices), London GA (3rd and 4th choices) and Amsterdam as 5th and 6th choices (GA and Reserved). 
    I only got London 2 GA. 
    I am a bit disappointed but in retrospect I should have applied for GA as 1st and 2nd choices as the odds were better than Reserved. 
    I would need a spare for London 1. Will be coming all the way from South Africa! 

I think what is disappointing for me is that I would have preferred Reserved tickets as you are GUARANTEED a good seat being a ten club member for 12 years! But I guess they cannot please everyone. 

I am not sure I want to fly halfway across the world for one show and it being a GA ticket and be part of the masses to one show when I applied for 3 shows. 

Its a tough one but all credit to tenclub in terms of trying to make it as fair and equitable as possible. I should have applied for GA only and would have stood a good chance of getting all 3. 

Anyway if there is anyone out there with a spare LONDON 1 Reserved it would be worth my trip to London. 
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    AlexbarriopedroAlexbarriopedro Guadalajara Posts: 5

Hello! First of all, sorry for this text, since I do not have very good English (I'm Spanish) and I'm going to use the google translator. I just came to say that I won both tickets for the Barcelona concert. But I find a problem. I paid $ 244 (€ 206.22) for the two tickets. In livenation.com the price of tickets will be $ 231.9 (€ 196). Why do I have to pay more for the tickets? The most normal thing is that the Ten Club members, who already paid $ 50 a year, had some kind of discount, or as fair, pay the same. Someone with the same opinion as me? Greetings to all.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    Got exactly what I wanted, Prague - Krakow - Berlin. None of the travel has been worked out yet so i think I'll let the dust settle first. Seems it will be the train between cities, from what I hear regarding flights. Ah well; I like train travel.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    DanBse4 said:
    PJNB said:
    DanBse4 said:
    Air23 said:
    Any GA spare for London 1 or 2?
    Yeah London2 but non-transferrable, right...
    You must pick the tickets up day of the show and transfer tickets by hand to the buyer for face value 
    has that/does that work?
    You find someone here or on the FB swap group. I had no tickets in 2012 when I can to Europe for the shows. Ended up meeting all my pre-arranged ticket buddies and got my tickets with them from box office on the day.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options

Hello! First of all, sorry for this text, since I do not have very good English (I'm Spanish) and I'm going to use the google translator. I just came to say that I won both tickets for the Barcelona concert. But I find a problem. I paid $ 244 (€ 206.22) for the two tickets. In livenation.com the price of tickets will be $ 231.9 (€ 196). Why do I have to pay more for the tickets? The most normal thing is that the Ten Club members, who already paid $ 50 a year, had some kind of discount, or as fair, pay the same. Someone with the same opinion as me? Greetings to all.
    I am unsure if this is true but does Livenation include all fees with that $231.90 price? Sometimes they list the ticket price only and hidden fees are shown after. Also myself would pay an extra 7$ a ticket to get early access to the venue. I realize some would not but it would be worth it to me. 
  • Options
    PORCH8 said:
    zanette13 said:
    Anyone know how early the 'early access' is for 10C members with GA tickets? 

How does this work is it just that you get let in before others or is there actually an area up front sectioned off that others can't access?

Some have early access.
    Some have early access with cordoned off front.
    Depends on venue.
    Early entry time depends on the show.
    All people who won 10C tickets get notification of time for early entry closer to show date.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    Got exactly what I wanted, Prague - Krakow - Berlin. None of the travel has been worked out yet so i think I'll let the dust settle first. Seems it will be the train between cities, from what I hear regarding flights. Ah well; I like train travel.
    You can't book the trains this early in advance right?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    as all of us..are here and all social media today
    im trying to understand what people dont get with the odds..
    unless u have a health problem,,when u see seated 8%..or 10% ...and ga..99%
    and u put all seated and u dont score anything..isnt 10c fault,or just luck,,or someON hates u or its unfair cos others score 6 ga shows..
     need to get into the building and for make sure that u go with the odds..u go where the magic number is 99%..NOT 10%..SO SIMPLE..
    so people who didnt score anything was ones put seated london or amsterdam first 3 choices..or 1st seated londond 1,seated london 2 and amsterdam ga 3rd option....
    and people who put 8 shows only ga,,goit em all..

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Deleted
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I hope to see you all in Prague!!! Just saw I had won !!!!! I’m so looking forward to this ❤️
  • Options
    Put in for 3 shows (1st - Krakow, 2nd - Prague, 3rd - Berlin) all GA and won all three. Not to mention my ticket buddy was 2/2 on GA for Padova and Rome... Thanks 10c!

One, two, three, four, five against one. Five. Five.
  • Options
    My wife and I have been members for a while now (me since 03 and Steph since 2014)... We put in for different shows for reserved seats and won both our first choices - London 2 for me and London 1 for her! So lucky and grateful.

Stupidly we both entered for GA (after seats) for Barcelona and Rome and will now likely have a spare 2 GAs for both shows (unless we take 2 of our 4 kids!) We will be going to both shows so if anyone wants to take on the spares let me know!
    Talk to Dimi, he will be able to find a home for your spares :)
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    You can't, no. I think someone mentioned 90 days out. I'll check on the website sometime soon and make a mental note of when purchasing opens up.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    edited December 2017
    People said that train tickets are available about 90 days before the trip. 
    Post edited by deftones on
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    Me and a friend both put in for  London 1GA and both got it. Booked the holiday in express along the road from the arena last week so only need to sort flights and that's us sorted.
     For people that didn't get any for the London shows they might get early access through 10c for these shows as its a o2 arena and people on a o2 phone contract can get early access so fingers crossed 10c can sort yous out.
  • Options
    0-2 on the London shows! Last night percentages were over 90% on both, did that change dramatically and suddenly overnight?
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    AlexbarriopedroAlexbarriopedro Guadalajara Posts: 5
    PJNB said:

I am unsure if this is true but does Livenation include all fees with that $231.90 price? Sometimes they list the ticket price only and hidden fees are shown after. Also myself would pay an extra 7$ a ticket to get early access to the venue. I realize some would not but it would be worth it to me. 

The price I've put on livenation.com includes everything. The ticket is € 85, which includes management and charity costs € 98. You can check it yourself https://www.livenation.es/show/1069338/pearl-jam/barcelona/2018-07-10/es. Do members of the 10C have an early entrance to the concert? It is the first time I attend a PJ concert being a member.
  • Options
    deftones said:
    People said that train tickets are available about 90 days before the trip. 
    Ok, thanks.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    edited December 2017
    0-2 on the London shows! Last night percentages were over 90% on both, did that change dramatically and suddenly overnight?
    If you put reserved first and second then you got unlucky and struck out. If you put GA first and second they messed up and you should email them since some people have won London GA on their 3rd picks. 
  • Options
    I'm gonna have extra GA's for Prague, Krakow, and Berlin. Let me know if you need a single.
    Central Park 15