Options

Live 2018: Europe Tour Updated

Comments

• Options
    Not comfortable with people already saying they have to many tickets - when so many people lost out getting any - I have no problem losing in a lottery (I did) but not very fair if people are getting extra tix they don't need or were going to give away - we're all paid members on here, only paid members should get tix at this stage in my opinon. 10C should rethink this, the world of ticket buying has moved on.  
  • Options
    PORCH8PORCH8 Posts: 11
    PORCH8 said:
    Won 2 x GA admission tickets for both London shows - which is fantastic!!

However I've just seen the rule about needing to produce photo ID in person on the day - if I won both nights I was gonna go with my wife one of the nights and give the tickets for the other night as a gift to my friend and his wife but is my interpretation correct that I can't do that and I have to attend both shows (not that this is a bad thing lol - just means there's no way I can give one pair to a friend)?
    Correct, you must collect 10C tickets on the day of the show with your ID. You must be present.
    In Berlin for EV this year, they required you to put the armband on you and your partner in front of them.
    Not sure if that would be applicable for London.
    OK thanks - guess I'm going to both shows then!! My friend will be gutted haha.
  • Options
    DanBse4 said:
    I got 2 standing for London and would swap for seating . Gonna bring my son to his 1st pj show so would prefer seating as he's only 10.
    Tks
    Which date do you have it for Matt? 
    Everyone is asking about swapping tix? But we aren't able to? Otherwise if I can;t get refunded on my 'spare' two I'd do the same here and swap 2 standing for 2 seats
    Well if we can't swap I guess we go with the flow. The funny thing is my first choice was GA with much higher odds. But its all good. Something is definitely better than nothing. But now I have to sort out something for London 1. General sales here I come...

• Options
    I’m still hoping I’ll get that presale mail for the show in Amsterdam. I won’t give up.
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226
    Won Prague and Rome seated and London 2  and Padova GA, will have a spare for all of these shows. Looking for Amsterdam seated and London 1 seated
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    andburn said:
    Not comfortable with people already saying they have to many tickets - when so many people lost out getting any - I have no problem losing in a lottery (I did) but not very fair if people are getting extra tix they don't need or were going to give away - we're all paid members on here, only paid members should get tix at this stage in my opinon. 10C should rethink this, the world of ticket buying has moved on.  
    I might be the only person who lost out on Prague, but I think the system is fair.  The demand for all shows is not equal and as such, the outcomes for each person is not equal.  I know if I chose Prague GA instead of Prague Reserved I would have tickets right now.  I hope the lottery continues.  It's much better than the old F5 system - I don't have to take a day off of work to try for tickets.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,790
    andburn said:
    I get what you are saying and yes it stings when a lot of people have won and you have not. That said this draw was different in the sense that a lot of the shows odds were very favourable while others where almost impossible to get tickets too. If you put 9 shows in right order and selected GA you would have had a decent shot at winning all 9 shows. I get people need reserved for various reasons but the odds were bad for Amsterdam and London (and other areas) due to the fact 10 club was not able to acquire very many tickets from the venue. There is still a small chance that there is another presale as well as the general sale. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    If you lost your draw post here what your choices were. If others got their choices farther down the line of priority then everyone should know about it and they need to fix the system. If you put on for a show that had 9% odds then ya of course there was a strong chance of getting no tickets. 
    I signed up for Amsterdam Seating (bad odds) and Amsterdam GA (reasonable odds) and got nothing.

I've been a member for 17 years. 17 years. Non-stop.

I would find it easier to live with losing if others hadn't won so many shows, including Amsterdam. That just doesn't feel right somehow.

However, I congratulate all winners. It's not their fault.
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    Just got the mail: won 2 tickets for the Amsterdam show! WOOHOO!!!
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    faraptis said:
    deftones said:
    Good luck to all today!
    good luck indeed!!! krakow and prague!! φύγαμε!!
    Αυτά είναι!!!
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    My wife and I both won reserved seats for Barcelona, so we have two extra tickets. PM or text me at 9788664721 if interested
  • Options
    SM4KG4EVASM4KG4EVA London Posts: 10
    I was lucky and my girlfriend and I both got 2 tickets for London2 but nothing for London 1. If anyone has a pair for London1 (prefer seating but would take GA) they want to swap for GA London 2 let me know. 
  • Options
    Yep missed out on London as well
    any idea when we might hear if any other presale? I know it’s slim
  • Options
    Man I am getting some serious deja vu right now
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Im sure the system is random and very fair based on priorities selected. But bear in mind they can never please everyone

I am always grateful for the pre sale here and the lottery knowing how horrendous ticketmaster and the corporate bullshit scalping these days
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    Riot_Rain said:
    PJNB said:
    If you lost your draw post here what your choices were. If others got their choices farther down the line of priority then everyone should know about it and they need to fix the system. If you put on for a show that had 9% odds then ya of course there was a strong chance of getting no tickets. 
    I signed up for Amsterdam Seating (bad odds) and Amsterdam GA (reasonable odds) and got nothing.

I've been a member for 17 years. 17 years. Non-stop.

I would find it easier to live with losing if others hadn't won so many shows, including Amsterdam. That just doesn't feel right somehow.

However, I congratulate all winners. It's not their fault.
    My guess is that you had reserved as 1st choice. You already knew that the odds were bad for this. And then you lost GA as 2nd choice as this was the GA with less odds than any other GA. But as far as I understand almost everyone who had this as 1st choice won. 
    It's a lottery, if your choice was GA 1st i think you would have been a winner too. But still there will be spare tickets available and I really wish you all the best in finding a ticket. 
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
    I’m still hoping I’ll get that presale mail for the show in Amsterdam. I won’t give up.
    What do you mean? Sounds good.
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Options
    I lost 1ST, 2ND & 3RD Choice
    2000 Berlin
    2012 Berlin 1/ Berlin 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin
    2017 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Amsterdam 3/ Antwerp (EV Solo Shows)
    2018 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Krakow/ Berlin/ Seattle 1/ Seattle 2
    2019 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin/ Düsseldorf (EV Solo Shows)
    2022 Frankfurt
  • Options
    no codeno code Posts: 109
    Yes!! Just got an e-mail from ten club.

2 GA standing tickets for Amsterdam won. My day just got a whole lot better.
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead...
  • Options
    PharmarockerPharmarocker Posts: 63
    edited December 2017
    Lost both Amsterdam seated & GA and Krakow seated as well  :s
    Post edited by Pharmarocker on
    2000 Berlin
    2012 Berlin 1/ Berlin 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin
    2017 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Amsterdam 3/ Antwerp (EV Solo Shows)
    2018 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Krakow/ Berlin/ Seattle 1/ Seattle 2
    2019 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin/ Düsseldorf (EV Solo Shows)
    2022 Frankfurt
  • Options
    Tenclub said it will have a ticketmaster presale for some cities. There is a chance they will send a mail this evening. This will only be for people that didn’t get tickets.
  • Options
    FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    I lost 1ST, 2ND & 3RD Choice
    That's terrible. What were you looking for?
  • Options
    Tenclub said it will have a ticketmaster presale for some cities. There is a chance they will send a mail this evening. This will only be for people that didn’t get tickets.
    Do I need to sign up or do anything?
    I entered the lotety for Amsterdam and Barcelona.
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

2006 Arnhem 2007 Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen 2010 Werchter
    2012 Amsterdam 1 2012 Amsterdam 2 2014 Amsterdam 1 2014 Amsterdam 2
    2014 Berlijn
  • Options
    Do I need to sign up or do anything?
    I entered the lotety for Amsterdam and Barcelona.
    No, you’ll get a mail if there is one. We can only wait now.
  • Options
    mike moroskimike moroski Cincinnati, OH Posts: 2
    Krakow, here we come!!! Back to the Motherland! 
    moroski
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Any GA spare for London 1 or 2?
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    https://pearljam.com/ten-club/event/2018-europe-tour-pre-sale

For shows that sell out through the Ten Club drawing, Ten Club will try to offer fans that didn’t get any Ten Club tickets to a particular city an opportunity to purchase through the public vendor before the public sale. We cannot promise this will be possible in all cities, but we’ll try our best to make this happen and will notify eligible fans late on Tuesday Dec 5th where possible.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    It seems like everyone who entered more than 3 shows won all their choices. I entered one show both options and couldn't win the 90% GA? Something ain't right with this so called lottery system. It was better when we could just buy them normally. And hit F5 constantly lol. Hoping they add a second Amsterdam show. If not I gotta try general sale. Anyone know what day and time it is gen sale Amsterdam???
    I know it is not proofed in any way, but when i have entered for US / Canada shows= nothing... but when I enter for "home" shows here in EU I get everything... so maybe the lottery is not that "random" .... who said conspiracy theory ??
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    andburn said:
    I know what you're saying, problem is there is no option to buy single tickets, which I would buy, instead I'm left with spare tickets to shows so it does leave people missing out when there are spares, I'll be asking around my friends to see if anyone of them wish to come but until they allow us to select one or two tickets it will carry on being an issue.
    Reading Festival 2006, London O2 2009, Leeds 2014, MK 2014, EV Solo London 1 2017, London 02 1 & 2 2018, Boston 1 & 2 2018.
  • Options
    Hep said:
    Yay!!! Got reserved for London 2.  Shocked and overwhelmed 
    You and me both xx  B)