Is technology taking over our lives?!?

14567810»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 19,347
    Good luck with calligraphy if you're a southpaw.  I had fun yet inky times trying my hand (haha) at it when I was a kid.

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 25,774

Practicing left-handed writing:

"Love and only love will break it down"
    -Neil Young
    M.I.T.S.

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 12,870
    edited December 2018
    I write in small caps almost all the time.

Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
    I write in small caps almost all the time.

Oh great, now I've got that little Final Jeopardy jingle ear-worming my brain.  :lol:
    -Neil Young
    M.I.T.S.

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 15,920
    This was taken from Ancestry's website...

At Ancestry, we enable journeys of self-discovery. As a result, we collect, process and store your Personal Information as you use our websites, mobile applications, and services (collectively the “Services”). Personal Information is information that can identify you, such as your name, email or street address, or it may be information that could reasonably be linked back to you, including your Genetic Information. This Privacy Statement describes our practices for collecting, storing and processing your Personal Information and the controls we provide you to manage it within our Services. In addition, we have a Cookie Policy that describes our use of browser cookies and similar tracking technologies which is considered a part of this Privacy Statement.

F That Man...

At Ancestry, we enable journeys of self-discovery. As a result, we collect, process and store your Personal Information as you use our websites, mobile applications, and services (collectively the “Services”). Personal Information is information that can identify you, such as your name, email or street address, or it may be information that could reasonably be linked back to you, including your Genetic Information. This Privacy Statement describes our practices for collecting, storing and processing your Personal Information and the controls we provide you to manage it within our Services. In addition, we have a Cookie Policy that describes our use of browser cookies and similar tracking technologies which is considered a part of this Privacy Statement.

F That Man...
    No shit!  And what do they mean by "process" it?  Q: Are we not men?  A:  We are Devo Cattle.
    -Neil Young
    M.I.T.S.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 14,329
    brianlux said:

F That Man...
    No shit!  And what do they mean by "process" it?  Q: Are we not men?  A:  We are Devo Cattle.
    process is dna extraction
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 44,668
    I'm all for embracing technology...  I just enjoy (and much prefer) driving a vehicle on my own.
    Sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater good. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 44,668

LOL...
    This is the only reason I don't have one of those, except it would be cat puke instead of shit.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 3,745
    PJ_Soul said:

LOL...
    This is the only reason I don't have one of those, except it would be cat puke instead of shit.
    LOL.  I never considered that.
14567810»