Options

2018 Tour Rumour Thread

Comments

• Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    mcgruff10 said:
    so with the rumored stadium shows i'd love to see them at wrigley...question, what neighborhoods should I look into in chicago to book a room?
    South Side is where the action is at.  Get a steal on room rates.  Just don't leave the bathroom. 
    Haha, now that’s funny.  
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,772
    mcgruff10 said:
    so with the rumored stadium shows i'd love to see them at wrigley...question, what neighborhoods should I look into in chicago to book a room?
    You should probably make it so a trip to NW Indiana is easily manageable if there is a day off between shows. About 2 miles south of 80/94 once you cross from Illinois to Indiana is Three Floyd's. Pretty much a must do for any craft beer aficionado. About an hour northeast of there is the terrific Greenbush. C'mon man....I thought you were wise to this sort of thing.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Does anybody remember from way back about the dude who worked with the Twins? I could see a Minnesota date as well.  Seeing it that Ed did his thing with the EB research there....
    Target Field hosts just one concert a year but ya i remember the Twins owner saying a couple years ago that PJ have an open invitation to play there.  Its up to them to want to do it.
    I remember that from a story in the star tribune, but it seems that they did more than one last year.  From the rumored dates in the thread, the crew/equipment easiest route from Seattle to Chicago is through Minneapolis, however the Twins have a home stand on those dates. Maybe a one off at the X.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    You should probably make it so a trip to NW Indiana is easily manageable if there is a day off between shows. About 2 miles south of 80/94 once you cross from Illinois to Indiana is Three Floyd's. Pretty much a must do for any craft beer aficionado. About an hour northeast of there is the terrific Greenbush. C'mon man....I thought you were wise to this sort of thing.
    +1 

3 Floyd's has excellent beer and is definitely worth checking out it you'll be heading to Wrigley. 
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    I hope they do like 2016 as well. Announce arena shows first and then announce stadium shows a couple weeks later.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    mcgruff10 said:
    Depends on what you’re looking for. You can stay right in Wrigleyville across the street from the ballpark if you’d like (the new hotel is set to open early 2018 and is literally right across the street).  It’s a fun neighborhood with a lot of stuff to do nearby aside from the show.  Regardless of where you stay, you’ll be within short distance of all the city has to offer.  I’m glad to give recommendations of restaurants, bars, breweries, pizza joints, etc.  Feel free to PM me when the time comes.  You’re guaranteed to have a blast! 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    +1 

3 Floyd's has excellent beer and is definitely worth checking out it you'll be heading to Wrigley. 
    +2.  Drink plenty of Zombie Dust when you’re there. 
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    JojoRice said:
    I hope they do like 2016 as well. Announce arena shows first and then announce stadium shows a couple weeks later.

Or just have a separate lottery for the stadium shows on the next day. 
  • Options
    dconner50dconner50 Arkansas Posts: 14
    I don't think they're likely to announce the arena shows before the stadium shows, since the arena shows, assuming they are any, will have to be after the rumored stadium dates. In 2016, the stadium shows were played well after the last arena show.
    EV
    9/23/2017 Bourbon and Beyond Festival
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    JojoRice said:
    they didn't do this in 2016...
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    chadaw76chadaw76 Indianapolis Posts: 290
    ehbacon said:
    JojoRice said:
    they didn't do this in 2016...
    Yep. They announced all of the dates at once but the stadium lottery was after the arena lottery.
    2000: Noblesville, IN
    2010: Noblesville, IN
    2011: PJ20 Night 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Baltimore
    2014: St. Louis
    2016: Lexington, Fenway I, Wrigley I, Temple of the Dog - NYC
    2017: EV solo - Louisville
    2018: Wrigley 1
    2022: St. Louis
    2023: Austin 1 & 2
    2024: Vegas 1, Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited December 2017
    JM144705 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    I hope that an Australian Tour will be announced soon ;)

Goodluck! I'm dying to go to Australia. There is a rumor of a WWE (yeah I'm a big wrestling fan) pay-per-view happening in October in Australia I'm considering going to. I looked up flight information it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
    I hope we get a Tour really soon...I used to be into WWE a few years back still known as WWF back then...actually I was in a Shop a few weeks back and saw a Mick Foley Pop Culture figurine thought that was cool lol...you're right about Flights from Perth to LA although an 18 hour flight it was $1050 Australian Return...so that's alright...
    Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    JM144705JM144705 Philadelphia Posts: 429
    i_lov_it said:
    JM144705 said:
    i_lov_it said:
    I hope that an Australian Tour will be announced soon ;)

Goodluck! I'm dying to go to Australia. There is a rumor of a WWE (yeah I'm a big wrestling fan) pay-per-view happening in October in Australia I'm considering going to. I looked up flight information it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
    I hope we get a Tour really soon...I used to be into WWE a few years back still known as WWF back then...actually I was in a Shop a few weeks back and saw a Mick Foley Pop Culture figurine thought that was cool lol...you're right about Flights from Perth to LA although an 18 hour flight it was $1050 Australian Return...so that's alright...
    Yeah the WWE is looking to run a 100,000 seat Stadium I remember which one but I know they wanted to break some sort of record. I was looking at flights out of JFK in New York and it was right around $1050 for the flight. Problem would be getting my fiance on plane since she isn't the best flyer. I really want to go to Australia now.
  • Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,808
    derbydave said:
    Sarava said:
    3days said:
    derbydave said:
    DEGBTI said:
    thank you guys, but to make it even more tricky, I would want to do both nights at say safeco and wrigley. Of course I would wish for GA both nights at both locations. So based on what you are telling me, and Safeco is my first choice to go to, I would do this?

1. Safeco night one GA
    2. Safeco night two reserved
    3. Wrigley night one reserved
    4. Wrigley night two reserved
    ??
    thanks

That is your best bet...
    but watch the odds and see if Safeco Night 2 has better GA odds than Night 1.
    If it's like the past lotteries,
    you won't get GA unless it is your first choice.

I don't think that this is bad advice, but I would make another suggestion. 

For the Wrigley/Fenway lottery in 2016, a bunch of people won Wrigley GA with both of their first 2 picks. Furthermore, people were still pulling Wrigley reserved seats with their third and fourth picks. Some people won tickets to both Wrigley and both Fenway shows.

Therefore, I would pick GA with AT LEAST your first 2 priority picks (possibly third pick also). I'm suggesting this based on the fact that you want GA. It still gives you a solid crack at reserved tickets with picks 3 through 6. (Especially IF this lottery is for 3 cities and 6 shows).
    I don't know about Wrigley 2....my wife did get GA with her 1st pick. But Wrigley 1 GA was my first choice in the lottery and I lost. Wrigley 1 Reserved was my 2nd choice and I did get that. So Wrigley 1 GA did not even get through the first choicers. I wouldn't suggest loading up on early GA entries. I did that in the 2014 tour and I missed out on tickets to St. Louis and Milwaukee as a result. I ended up buying tickets for St. Louis off stubhub.

If I am planning on doing a lot of shows on a tour, I tend to go for the sure thing!
    To me...it's more important to be "in the building" so I pay close attention to the odds,
    and make sure I have the harder tickets to score as my 1st or 2nd choices.
    Having a couple of good ticket buddies really helps too...
    we actually have ticket strategy meetings over brews to figure out who is putting in for which show  

Hey neighbor derby dave can I get in on your ticket stragegy meeting .since iam in Columbus.Ohio.or help out in anyway with you all.sounds neat.

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    trees said:
    derbydave said:
    Sarava said:
    3days said:
    derbydave said:
    DEGBTI said:
    thank you guys, but to make it even more tricky, I would want to do both nights at say safeco and wrigley. Of course I would wish for GA both nights at both locations. So based on what you are telling me, and Safeco is my first choice to go to, I would do this?

1. Safeco night one GA
    2. Safeco night two reserved
    3. Wrigley night one reserved
    4. Wrigley night two reserved
    ??
    thanks

That is your best bet...

I don't think that this is bad advice, but I would make another suggestion. 

For the Wrigley/Fenway lottery in 2016, a bunch of people won Wrigley GA with both of their first 2 picks. Furthermore, people were still pulling Wrigley reserved seats with their third and fourth picks. Some people won tickets to both Wrigley and both Fenway shows.

Therefore, I would pick GA with AT LEAST your first 2 priority picks (possibly third pick also). I'm suggesting this based on the fact that you want GA. It still gives you a solid crack at reserved tickets with picks 3 through 6. (Especially IF this lottery is for 3 cities and 6 shows).
    I don't know about Wrigley 2....my wife did get GA with her 1st pick. But Wrigley 1 GA was my first choice in the lottery and I lost. Wrigley 1 Reserved was my 2nd choice and I did get that. So Wrigley 1 GA did not even get through the first choicers. I wouldn't suggest loading up on early GA entries. I did that in the 2014 tour and I missed out on tickets to St. Louis and Milwaukee as a result. I ended up buying tickets for St. Louis off stubhub.

If I am planning on doing a lot of shows on a tour, I tend to go for the sure thing!
    To me...it's more important to be "in the building" so I pay close attention to the odds,
    and make sure I have the harder tickets to score as my 1st or 2nd choices.
    Having a couple of good ticket buddies really helps too...
    we actually have ticket strategy meetings over brews to figure out who is putting in for which show  

Hey neighbor derby dave can I get in on your ticket stragegy meeting .since iam in Columbus.Ohio.or help out in anyway with you all.sounds neat.

Sure thing!!!
    There are 4 of us that do most of the traveling to shows together,
     and a few others that tend to do mostly local shows...
    but once we see where the tour is taking us we'll get in touch!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007

When Pearl Jam comes to Australia next would really like to see them play at Perth Arena...

• Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 365
    derbydave said:

How does one check the odds? I've ended up completely empty-handed that last few lotteries (for Toronto GAs) while watching others get multiple shows. I really have to figure this lottery out before the next go-round. 
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited December 2017
    PeterED said:
    derbydave said:ni

How does one check the odds? I've ended up completely empty-handed that last few lotteries (for Toronto GAs) while watching others get multiple shows. I really have to figure this lottery out before the next go-round. 
    The odds are posted in the ticket section while the lottery is active...and they change a lot, so you have to pay attention to where your choices stand.
    Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    PeterED said:
    derbydave said:

When the lottery's are going, they will list the current odds. It updates on the fly every 10 minutes or so. The odds will all start at 99% and go downward from there as more people enter.

When they list the odds, they seem to list the odds based on total entries, which doesn't take in to account first choices or fourth choices, etc. So in most cases, when something is your first choice, your odds will be better than the odds that are listed. If it is your second or lower choice, your odds will probably be lower than the odds that are listed.

Which brings me to the next point. If a city has multiple shows and you want to go to both...the surest way to get tickets to at least one of the shows (or don't care which of the two you go to) is to focus on the least desirable date. Like for Wrigley in 2016 as an example,  most wanted the Saturday show, and the Monday show was the lesser desired show. So it seems that most people who put in for both shows, put in for the Saturday show as their first choices. 

Many people missed out on Wrigley 1 with their first choice, where I don't think anyone missed on Wrigley 2 if they made it their first choice. This is despite the odds showing as less than 20% if I recall right. Again, the odds account for all entries, and Wrigley 2 seemed to be loaded with lower choices for most people.

The same held true for the 2 MSG shows in 2016. MSG 1 was a Sunday and MSG 2 was a Monday, thus everyone loaded up on MSG1. I think everyone who used a first choice on MSG2 got their tickets, where most lost on MSG1 because of the crazy high demand. I hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    edited December 2017
    Something else on the odds: The odds don't consider if you've picked both GA and reserved seats to the same show....

Many people will win GA to a particular show, and then will be disqualified from winning reserved to the same show. Or vice-versa. You can't win 2 sets of tickets to the same show. So, your odds will be higher than indicated for any show that has both GA and reserved tickets, simply because people will get dropped after being selected for the other ticket type.

People are correct in encouraging you to play the odds, but don't let seemingly poor odds discourage you from trying for something that you want. Odds could say that you have a 15% chance of winning GA. However, by picking it as first priority, along with other people winning reserved seats to the same show, your odds will increase dramatically.

The only things that the odds reflect is number of ticket pairs available versus number of people entering for that ticket type.

Post edited by 3days on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I agree with 3days. If you only want GA, then yeah, you need to concentrate on how to best get what you want.

I did have Reserved for Wrigley 1 and my seats were meh. A lot of that is my high ten club # of 495xxx. I take an 'at least I'm in the building' attitude, but I did find myself watching the screens the whole show. The stage was just too far away to make out anything really. I still had an amazing night. Just not as fun as 2 nights later when I had GA.

Keep in mind, any spouse or friend you might go to the shows with can join the ten club for $20 for a digital membership, and then they can help improve your odds tremendously. Also many members have extras for trade after the lotteries are finished.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    ^Agreed. I signed my wife up for 10C last summer strictly for increased odds in getting tickets. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    So...any more rumors?
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300
    Sarava said:
    I agree with 3days. If you only want GA, then yeah, you need to concentrate on how to best get what you want.

I did have Reserved for Wrigley 1 and my seats were meh. A lot of that is my high ten club # of 495xxx. I take an 'at least I'm in the building' attitude, but I did find myself watching the screens the whole show. The stage was just too far away to make out anything really. I still had an amazing night. Just not as fun as 2 nights later when I had GA.

Keep in mind, any spouse or friend you might go to the shows with can join the ten club for $20 for a digital membership, and then they can help improve your odds tremendously. Also many members have extras for trade after the lotteries are finished.
    Agree with you on getting the shows you want.  Trying for shows in New York and other such larger markets is tough, but selecting shows such as the 2016 Greenville, Raleigh, and Columbia for tickets I won all three shows with a high membership number #489xxx.  I've been lucky in getting tickets for the three Wrigley shows, even though the last two weren't in the best areas, but I was there and had a fun time.

Hopefully some tour dates will be announced for the US shortly, hopefully the Midwest again.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,430
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Depends on what you’re looking for. You can stay right in Wrigleyville across the street from the ballpark if you’d like (the new hotel is set to open early 2018 and is literally right across the street).  It’s a fun neighborhood with a lot of stuff to do nearby aside from the show.  Regardless of where you stay, you’ll be within short distance of all the city has to offer.  I’m glad to give recommendations of restaurants, bars, breweries, pizza joints, etc.  Feel free to PM me when the time comes.  You’re guaranteed to have a blast! 
    Do you know the name of the new Hotel?
  • Options
    cutz said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Do you know the name of the new Hotel?
    Hotel Zachary 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,760
    Yaya we know about Wrigley. Now what are the dates lol. 
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,300

Nice
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)