Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Photos of your guitars

1789101113»

Comments

• NEweatherNEweather Posts: 167
    mcgruff10 said:
    So I was playing a sweet version of rvm on my guitar and I freaking popped my b string.  I ve been playing for 25 years and have never changed my own guitar strings (yes I am ready for the abuse.). Any hints or tutorials to change strings? Thanks.  
    Sounds like you were really attacking the song!  Did you have one of your kids turn the lights on and off like the end of their live set?  
    Lol!
  • mattmidgettmattmidgett Posts: 122

That guitar is gorgeous...another badass guitar to add to your stable...I am super jealous man, but very well done!  I hope to come back as you in my next life
  • BO175983BO175983 Posts: 31
    Looks really good. 👍🏼

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 13,457

That guitar is gorgeous...another badass guitar to add to your stable...I am super jealous man, but very well done!  I hope to come back as you in my next life
    Haha.  Careful what you hope for!  
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 13,457
    The guitar color was darker in person.  I love it though.  Sounds great. 

• static111static111 Posts: 2,355
    I haven’t looking haven’t looked in here for a while.   Big mistake.  Some beautiful guitars in here, and now I’m feeling like I want a new guitar.  Unfortunately there isn’t likely to be money for anything like that until next year...BTW. Anyone in here own a Rivolta?