Options

The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    bbiggs said:
    Did April 1 arrive early this year or am I in the twilight zone? Lol 
    I think we may have woke up on the flat earth this morning. :lol:
    Absolutely! We must have some flat earthers around here with this crazy talk. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I agree with Mike.  I love Riot Act, and some of the songs are badass...but when I rank 'em, I have Riot Act lower.
    This is totally subjective, unlike the fact that this region's pizza is the best in the USA.  :lol:  

It’s no secret that there’s a healthy dose of doofus juice in New Jersey’s water supply. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    edited February 2019
    When making pizza I prefer Riot Act over Backspacer because there is more to love. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    I will freely admit that a part of me loves how much the majority of people here love to shit on Backspacer.  Makes me like it even more!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    I will freely admit that a part of me loves how much the majority of people here love to shit on Backspacer.  Makes me like it even more!
    I definitely like Backspacer, but I REALLY like Riot Act. 
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    Backspacer has the single worst Pearl Jam song on it.  
    Johnny Guitar is the only PJ song that I would say is bad.  They aren't all gems, but that's the only turd.
    Oh gawd it is bad.

I'm pretty sure Scruffy and Dyer could come up with a better song banging on garbage can lids, strumming their wrist hair, and singing like drunken sailors who've had three glasses of red wine on the rocks.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    rgambs said:
    Johnny Guitar is the only PJ song that I would say is bad.  They aren't all gems, but that's the only turd.
    Oh gawd it is bad.

I'm pretty sure Scruffy and Dyer could come up with a better song banging on garbage can lids, strumming their wrist hair, and singing like drunken sailors who've had three glasses of red wine on the rocks.
    Not my favorite (by a longshot) but SO much better than the evil triumvirate of Bee Girl, Yellow Moon, and Parachutes.  Would prefer to listed to JG on repeat 10x than any of those songs 1x.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,898
    rgambs said:
    Oh gawd it is bad.

Del you come up with some funny shit sometimes lol. 
    I m actually drinking a glass of red sans ice cubes. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options

• Options
    dankind said:
    I agree with Mike.  I love Riot Act, and some of the songs are badass...but when I rank 'em, I have Riot Act lower.
    This is totally subjective, unlike the fact that this region's pizza is the best in the USA.  :lol:  

It’s no secret that there’s a healthy dose of doofus juice in New Jersey’s water supply. 
    Says the masshole.  
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    johnny guitar is bad but I believe the gold medal for worst pearl jam song ever goes to song number 8 on riot act.  
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:
    johnny guitar is bad but I believe the gold medal for worst pearl jam song ever goes to song number 8 on riot act.  
    You Are is a great song!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:

He prefers just breathe. 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:

He prefers just breathe. 
    Over you are?  Absolutely. 
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    edited February 2019
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:

He prefers just breathe. 

;)

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:

He prefers just breathe. 

;)

Love is a tower and you are the key. Worst lyric ever. 

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    rgambs said:

He prefers just breathe. 

;)

Love is a tower and you tie the key. Worst lyric ever. 

:lol: funny shit 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Thank you for the entertainment. Since Binaural, each new PJ record has a bunch of songs I really like, and a bunch I don't. I happy to like Johnny Guitar. Ed's vocals are strong on that one. Its better than the Fixer.
  • Options

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    ^^^Now give us a kiss. :kiss:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:

Are those pita chips with toppings?  Cute appy bro
  • Options
    Small pie with mozzarella, oregano, GARLIC, sliced tomatoes and parmesan. 

I don’t bother with tomatoes (except for little guys) north of the Mason-Dixon Line during our nine months of winter. My wife likes this pie, though. 

I ate some fig bars and a handful of gummy bears instead. I already had a turkey sandwich for lunch.

I’ll try the pie in June or July when the tomatoes aren’t so sad. All the other ingredients look and SMELL solid. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Atta boy!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I didn’t take a pic but my meditation instructor got us a pizza tonight from a place that’s been around for year but I’ve never had. I gotta say it was pretty damn good. Gonna add it to the very short list of reputable places in the area.
  • Options
    I didn’t take a pic but my meditation instructor got us a pizza tonight from a place that’s been around for year but I’ve never had. I gotta say it was pretty damn good. Gonna add it to the very short list of reputable places in the area.
    So you have what, five pizza places in an 80 mile radius?
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    So you have what, five pizza places in an 80 mile radius?
    I don’t know about 80 miles but within the area here there’s about 100 places but only 3 or 4 of them are any good. 
  • Options
  • Options
    National Pizza Pie Day?
    Getting sushi for dinner but gonna have to get a slice for lunch 
  • Options
    National Pizza Pie Day?
    Getting sushi for dinner but gonna have to get a slice for lunch 
    Sounds like a great day to me!
  • Options
    Pizza makes any day better