Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    demetrios said:
    Brad will have his signed & numbered artist edition posters on sale Wednesday June 7th at random time at http://artillerydesign.com/
    Bet the bots still win...
    yup. I'm sure there some hack for random drops too. It's a shame. The poster resale market has become out of control. I rarely am able to turn score an AP or variant. 
  • Options
    Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    I have the Paul Jackson Mermaid Variant for trade only. Looking for one of three very specific prints. Not sure what the valuation comparison would be but the ISO's are 98 Camden, 2000 Philly, 2013 Charlotte. Message me if you're interested.
  • Options
    GP179117GP179117 Posts: 362
    why is ironman riding a scooter?
    Tempers are wearing thin. Let's hope some robot doesn't kill everybody.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    They got Eddie Vedder Zippos @ tonight's show. Sweet! Thanks G! :)

• Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,474
    edited June 2017
    deleted.
    same picture

Post edited by cardoso on
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    Are the zippos empty? Wondering if I can bring them home on a carryon if they have them in Italy.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Oh geez....another Zippo I'll likely never be able to get my hands on.

If there is anyone out there who could grab me one I will reimburse costs + shipping.
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,389
    I have the Paul Jackson Mermaid Variant for trade only. Looking for one of three very specific prints. Not sure what the valuation comparison would be but the ISO's are 98 Camden, 2000 Philly, 2013 Charlotte. Message me if you're interested.
    Ummmm, no.  Welcome to the message boards...
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Shoot for the stars....
    I like it.  :D
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    Me too, if someone can grab me a zippo, that would be amazing - I'll reimburse immediately + shipping. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Are the zippos empty? Wondering if I can bring them home on a carryon if they have them in Italy.
    Yes, they're empty. You can travel with them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,287
    His posts have been all over Facebook too.  Comical.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    His posts have been all over Facebook too.  Comical.
    Never hurts to ask I guess...but thanks for the input.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome......appreciate the feedback.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,415
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    demetrios said: 

Oh geez....another Zippo I'll likely never be able to get my hands on.

If there is anyone out there who could grab me one I will reimburse costs + shipping.
    If someone could help caught-a-bolt-of-lightning out, I'll send a little surprise your way. 
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    How much are the Zippos?
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,821
    emjot said:
    How much are the Zippos?
    £20
  • Options
    MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Anyone have an extra zippo for sale?  Please PM me.  Thanks
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    So far there has been no merch set up outdoors and at 3:00 as the 10club email said they were trying to do...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    edited June 2017

EDDIE VEDDER LONDON 1 POSTER,..ARSTIST SALE ONLNE

Posters will be on sale at 10 AM Pacific on Wednesday June 7th

IMPORTANT: Login First / Cart System Update

First things first, make sure you login first before adding any
    posters to your cart. If you login in first, this guarantees that
    whatever posters you add to your cart will remain in your cart for 
    15 minutes. That means once they are in your cart, they will
    stay there until you are ready to check out, so you can continue
    looking around with no immediate hurry to check out. After 15
    minutes any posters that you have in your cart will be put back into
    the inventory.

When your order is completely processed, you should receive a 
    confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, then
    your order was not completely processed. Please email and let me
    know if you do not receive a confirmation email after you place your
    order. Sometimes, there can be an error where an order will be 
    charged but no packing slip is created... so if you see a charge on your
    credit card but didn't receive a confirmation email, email me at:

info@artillerydesign.com

DELIVERY OF ORDER:
    Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for delivery. It's just me here, designing new
    posters, processing orders, packing orders, delivering tubes to the post
    office, and answering emails...it's a one man show so it takes me a
    little longer to get things in the mail then say amazon or netflix. I try
    and be as fast as I can getting things in the mail, but please understand
    that it can take me a couple of weeks to get everything processed,
    packed and to the postman.

Eddie Vedder, London (purple variant)

poster is 13" x 24", 6 Colors
    signed and numbered out of 100

$65 plus shipping

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I am also seeking one of those new zippos. I've got a collection of the EV zippos going - I really need this lighter! :prayer:;)

Edit: oops, I already posted my desire in this thread. I've gotta calm down, lol.
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,474

England UK pin
    ••picture from Eder Agostinho
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    PJNB said:
    So far there has been no merch set up outdoors and at 3:00 as the 10club email said they were trying to do...
    I would not be lining up or loitering anywhere in London at this particular point in time if not absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    eyecanwalkeyecanwalk Posts: 711
    PJNB said:
    I would not be lining up or loitering anywhere in London at this particular point in time if not absolutely necessary.
    i would just walk out after the show get a blanket & lay by the  door for poster #2 that would be  absolutely necessary.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    nicknyr15 said:
    demetrios said:
    Brad will have his signed & numbered artist edition posters on sale Wednesday June 7th at random time at http://artillerydesign.com/
    yup. I'm sure there some hack for random drops too. It's a shame. The poster resale market has become out of control. I rarely am able to turn score an AP or variant. 
    It's going on sale at 10am PDT. Brad usually will close his website at the front door until sale time, then open it up at the sale time. If you really want a chance, keep refreshing his page at said sell time, and once it's live, first thing you do is log into your account, then add the poster into your cart. One good thing about Brad's site, is once the item is in your cart, you have 10 or 15 minutes to complete the transaction. Good Luck!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,639
    PJNB said:
    i would just walk out after the show get a blanket & lay by the  door for poster #2 that would be  absolutely necessary.
    There are better odds to get struck by lightning but I'm still not hanging out in fields during a lightning storm.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,931
    EM194007 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    demetrios said:
    It's going on sale at 10am PDT. Brad usually will close his website at the front door until sale time, then open it up at the sale time. If you really want a chance, keep refreshing his page at said sell time, and once it's live, first thing you do is log into your account, then add the poster into your cart. One good thing about Brad's site, is once the item is in your cart, you have 10 or 15 minutes to complete the transaction. Good Luck!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,873
    goldrush said:
    Ah you beat me by a minute D!
    I really like this one. Brad never disappoints 
    I LIKE IT TOO!!!man this tour has amazin g posters
    Agreed!  So many amazing posters.  This one is in my top three easily!