Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,647
    Mr. Fixer said:
    demetrios said:
    EM194007 said:
    Very nice artwork by Dan. Just sucks Bottleneck Gallery sells his artwork here in the states.
    Not this print.

Shouldn't this be 10:30AM EDT, NOT 10:30PM EDT?....
    Yep.  I'll be ISO of one for sure.  Probably will be in meetings. Someone help this dude out!!
  • Options
    bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 366
    dan knocked it out the park 
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 457
    Agreed, but you did a tremendous job as well!!
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    SCORE!!!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    demetrios said:
    Weird I was refreshing the page and it never changed, I missed it.  
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,445
    Got my EV London poster!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Dropping one from my cart in 1 minute

• Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    He did indeed, and congrats on your insta sell out Brad!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Got one of the Klausen EV posters!  Woo hoo!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    YES! 
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs said:

Have you?  I have been refreshing....
  • Options
    MKSNYCMKSNYC NYC Posts: 323
    Those went fast! Thought I had one but disappeared in the move to checkout.  Cool poster for sure!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,835
    Another miss fir me. Haven't scored one EV poster. Oh well. Congrats to everyone who did! 
  • Options
    hopefully keeping the store closed before sales helps a little against the bots 

• Options
    sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,441
    PJ-Cubs said:

Why was it in your cart if you didn't want it?
    Just gums up the works for people that really do want the poster and are trying hard.
    I've read comments from some of the artists that they hate when people do that.
  • Options
    5 on the bay already haha. What a fuckin joke. I don't know why I still get surprised by this. I really should be used to it by now. People don't even wait to have it in hand anymore! 
  • Options
    sj9966sj9966 UK Posts: 55

Scranton 1992, Manchester 1 2012, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Wrigley 1 2016, Amsterdam 1 2018, Prague 2018, London 2 2018, EV Madrid 2019, Hyde Park 1 2022, Hyde Park 2 2022

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    5 on the bay already haha. What a fuckin joke. I don't know why I still get surprised by this. I really should be used to it by now. People don't even wait to have it in hand anymore! 
    It pisses me off too, especially when's I miss out,
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    sj9966 said:
    That same guy just had a sale complete for the 3 AP Amsterdam posters
  • Options
    sj9966 said:
    That same guy just had a sale complete for the 3 AP Amsterdam posters
    Scum 
  • Options
    shecky said:
    PJ-Cubs said:

Why was it in your cart if you didn't want it?
    Just gums up the works for people that really do want the poster and are trying hardWas.
    I've read comments from some of the artists that they hate when people do that.
    I was planning to buy it because I think the artwork is awesome and then decided against it because I was not at the show.   Sorry that I let people on the boards know that one was coming available and to keep refreshing.  Next time I will just let the bots grab it.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    hopefully keeping the store closed before sales helps a little against the bots 

That was very fast.  Congrats BK
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,518
    There's something chilling about this one.... :pensive:
    Three black cats(symbolic?) and Ed walking toward sundown, darkness about to take over from the left and right.
    Great effort by Dan Mumford

Cats...or maybe foxes since it's a British theme? Love the darkness of the poster, and love that it incorporates part of London. This is definitely my favourite poster of the tour too, with Ken Taylor's second. 
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    It pisses me off more... I don't want to sell to people who only care about a poster as a voucher to make themselves a little money, I don't spend all this time and energy making art for fans of any band so some person can waltz in at the last minute and take what I made and make a few bucks for themselves for doing absolutely nothing

If you guys do some clever sleuthing, and ask the sellers questions about their location or find out their name, I can cancel their orders.  

Always amazes me people sell something on ebay they don't have yet. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,844
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    It pisses me off more... I don't want to sell to people who only care about a poster as a voucher to make themselves a little money, I don't spend all this time and energy making art for fans of any band so some person can waltz in at the last minute and take what I made and make a few bucks for themselves for doing absolutely nothing

If you guys do some clever sleuthing, and ask the sellers questions about their location or find out their name, I can cancel their orders.  

I have always wondered why so few AP's are printed. There is clearly a demand for this print so why is it so limited? You are clearly leaving money on the table by not making more no? I realize you do not want to have extra prints just lying around that did not sell but you must have known this one was going to sell a lot. Sorry new to the poster game just curious why things have to be so limited. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I have always wondered why so few AP's are printed. There is clearly a demand for this print so why is it so limited? You are clearly leaving money on the table by not making more no? I realize you do not want to have extra prints just lying around that did not sell but you must have known this one was going to sell a lot. Sorry new to the poster game just curious why things have to be so limited. 
    It's not up to us, the artists. The bands / merch companies dictate what we get paid. Usually it's 100 posters. Us artists, we aren't allowed to print any more then the band / merch company allots us. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,844
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:

It's not up to us, the artists. The bands / merch companies dictate what we get paid. Usually it's 100 posters. Us artists, we aren't allowed to print any more then the band / merch company allots us. 
    Thanks for the insight. I didn't know that was how it worked. Congrats on a beautiful print. It looks like it sold out fast at the venue too. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I appreciate your interest in stopping these flippers that have no interest in your work other than quick money. Ive missed out on every AP for EV tour and it hurts to see them eBay before they even have them in hand. Oh well. Excellent job on the poster. Hopefully I'll score a show edition from the 10c shop eventually. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    scurtis said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Since, we are talking about the business, I have always wondered how artists decide what price to sell their prints at.  I am assuming that it is difficult balancing making the art accessible for fans and ensuring that you are not leaving money on the table for flippers to grab in the secondary market.