Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,544
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    So what are you saying Scruff?

Are you saying people shouldn’t be too ticked with a bunch of smug little pricks that mocked and ridiculed an elderly native man? Because it makes the smug little pricks dislike the ‘left’ more and then the left can’t work with them?

I m saying this Story is only a story because the kid was wearing a MAGA hat. 

I disagree. 

Any group of loser kids that did the same thing would be publicized as well.

What I’d give you is that it’s a bigger story than what it might typically have been given the ‘uniforms’ the kids are proudly wearing as they shit all over that old man. And for good reason- Trump’s America is one that deserves every bit of attention it should earn for itself. It's been alluded to already in this thread, but the MAGA red hat has become very symbolic- like it or not... it's a poor man's white, conical hat.

Don't shy away from the good fight. Don't let losers open the door and get a foot in. There's no 'two sides with good people' in stories such as these. The division is occurring because scumbags are trying to promote hatred and good people are standing up to the tactic. It's critically necessary.
    I still don't think the kids did anything wrong and the new video that surfaced proves my point.  

Jamie Lee Curtis has apologized for weighing in on a face-off between a high school student and a Native American tribal elder before hearing what both sides had to say about the incident.

There are two sides to every story,” the outspoken actress, 60, tweeted on Sunday, alongside a screenshot of Covington Catholic High School junior Nick Sandmann’s statement denying accusations he harassed and taunted a group of Native American activists, including Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips, with his classmates.

“I made a snap judgement based on a photograph & I know better than to judge a book by its cover. I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have commented,” she wrote, appearing to reference since-deleted tweets. “I’m glad there wasn’t violence. I hope theses [sic] two men can meet and find common ground as can WE ALL.”

Curtis went on to add in a separate tweet, “Maybe the POTUS could invite the young man in the video and the Native American war HERO to the WH for a talk and a (root) beer like @BarackObama did with the Boston PD officer and @HenryLouisGates.”

also:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fuller-video-casts-light-covington-043042380.html

Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter with Native American elder

“The honorable and tolerant students of Covington Catholic School came to DC to advocate for the unborn and to learn about our nation’s Capitol,’’ tweeted Republican Rep. Thomas Massie, whose district includes the part of Northern Kentucky where the school is located. “What they got was a brutal lesson in the unjust court of public opinion and social media mobs.’’

The fuller video would seem to assign more blame on a small group of Black Hebrew Israelites who were in the nation’s capital for the anti-abortion March for Life.

The main speaker for the Black Hebrew Israelites, hollering without a microphone for more than an hour, first tells some demonstrating Native Americans they had their land taken away because they worshiped the wrong god.

You don't think the kids did anything wrong?

You set the bar high for pizza; however, I don't think I'd say the same for behavioural expectations.
    I think they acted like typical asshole teenagers with bad adult supervision.  Like I said, take away the MAGA hat and this story isn't written.
    Here's a real good article I just read about the event:
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/3-groups-many-videos-many-interpretations-dc-encounter-220353292.html
    I can hardly believe you're saying this Scruffy. It's feels like a parallel to "grab 'em by the pussy" being standard locker room talk.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,109
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Are you saying people shouldn’t be too ticked with a bunch of smug little pricks that mocked and ridiculed an elderly native man? Because it makes the smug little pricks dislike the ‘left’ more and then the left can’t work with them?

I disagree. 

What I’d give you is that it’s a bigger story than what it might typically have been given the ‘uniforms’ the kids are proudly wearing as they shit all over that old man. And for good reason- Trump’s America is one that deserves every bit of attention it should earn for itself. It's been alluded to already in this thread, but the MAGA red hat has become very symbolic- like it or not... it's a poor man's white, conical hat.

Don't shy away from the good fight. Don't let losers open the door and get a foot in. There's no 'two sides with good people' in stories such as these. The division is occurring because scumbags are trying to promote hatred and good people are standing up to the tactic. It's critically necessary.
    I still don't think the kids did anything wrong and the new video that surfaced proves my point.  

Jamie Lee Curtis has apologized for weighing in on a face-off between a high school student and a Native American tribal elder before hearing what both sides had to say about the incident.

There are two sides to every story,” the outspoken actress, 60, tweeted on Sunday, alongside a screenshot of Covington Catholic High School junior Nick Sandmann’s statement denying accusations he harassed and taunted a group of Native American activists, including Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips, with his classmates.

“I made a snap judgement based on a photograph & I know better than to judge a book by its cover. I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have commented,” she wrote, appearing to reference since-deleted tweets. “I’m glad there wasn’t violence. I hope theses [sic] two men can meet and find common ground as can WE ALL.”

Curtis went on to add in a separate tweet, “Maybe the POTUS could invite the young man in the video and the Native American war HERO to the WH for a talk and a (root) beer like @BarackObama did with the Boston PD officer and @HenryLouisGates.”

also:

Fuller video casts new light on Covington Catholic students' encounter with Native American elder

“The honorable and tolerant students of Covington Catholic School came to DC to advocate for the unborn and to learn about our nation’s Capitol,’’ tweeted Republican Rep. Thomas Massie, whose district includes the part of Northern Kentucky where the school is located. “What they got was a brutal lesson in the unjust court of public opinion and social media mobs.’’

The fuller video would seem to assign more blame on a small group of Black Hebrew Israelites who were in the nation’s capital for the anti-abortion March for Life.

The main speaker for the Black Hebrew Israelites, hollering without a microphone for more than an hour, first tells some demonstrating Native Americans they had their land taken away because they worshiped the wrong god.

You set the bar high for pizza; however, I don't think I'd say the same for behavioural expectations.
    I think they acted like typical asshole teenagers with bad adult supervision.  Like I said, take away the MAGA hat and this story isn't written.
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/3-groups-many-videos-many-interpretations-dc-encounter-220353292.html
    I can hardly believe you're saying this Scruffy. It's feels like a parallel to "grab 'em by the pussy" being standard locker room talk.
    I think that is a huge stretch. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

How so? My point is that both claims seriously underestimate the seriousness of the behavior.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    Those Black Hebrew Israelites with their black supremacist beliefs can go fuck themselves. Those little MAGA kids with their white privilege can go fuck themselves. Lots of boys were on that trip protesting women's reproductive choice. Any girls? (Rhetorical - it's an all male high school).  And that Native elder can probably learn a lesson from this as well. Perhaps using a little more discernment and wisdom in how he approached the situation. All in all it was a giant clusterfuck by assholes who were looking for conflict and confrontation.

I'm sure the Native American Vietnam War veteran has seen more clusterfuckery than all of those assholes combined so I give him the benefit of the doubt as to how he conducted himself.
    Sure, but rather than get into a boy's face and beat his drum, why didn't he take his dudes and confront the Black Hebrew Israelites instead, to shut them up? They appear to have been the main instigators. Instead he walked right into the kid's space, put the drum right in his face, and banged away. Seemed like a bit of a taunt to me. I don't necessarily have a problem with the non-violent way he acted, but think the energy would have been better spent on the loudest, most obnoxious and inflammatory group there. He picked the easy target, I guess. But that has also led to people questioning his motives, which likely wouldn't have happened had he targeted the more deserving shitbags.
    Maybe he identifies more with the black Israelites than the white privileged? I dunno.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

How so? My point is that both claims seriously underestimate the seriousness of the behavior.
    An adult male talking about grabbing a women by her pussy vs what the kids did in that video are equal to you?  

I dint think so. Donald wasn’t mocked for his religion, berated for his color, and called numerous derogatory names, including calling his friend the n-word before he said what he said. These are kids. I already stated what I thought in regards to who failed here, and the kids certainly ended up not living up to the standard they should. But sheesh this is no where close to what you are talking about.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    jeffbr said:
    Those Black Hebrew Israelites with their black supremacist beliefs can go fuck themselves. Those little MAGA kids with their white privilege can go fuck themselves. Lots of boys were on that trip protesting women's reproductive choice. Any girls? (Rhetorical - it's an all male high school).  And that Native elder can probably learn a lesson from this as well. Perhaps using a little more discernment and wisdom in how he approached the situation. All in all it was a giant clusterfuck by assholes who were looking for conflict and confrontation.

I'm sure the Native American Vietnam War veteran has seen more clusterfuckery than all of those assholes combined so I give him the benefit of the doubt as to how he conducted himself.
    Sure, but rather than get into a boy's face and beat his drum, why didn't he take his dudes and confront the Black Hebrew Israelites instead, to shut them up? They appear to have been the main instigators. Instead he walked right into the kid's space, put the drum right in his face, and banged away. Seemed like a bit of a taunt to me. I don't necessarily have a problem with the non-violent way he acted, but think the energy would have been better spent on the loudest, most obnoxious and inflammatory group there. He picked the easy target, I guess. But that has also led to people questioning his motives, which likely wouldn't have happened had he targeted the more deserving shitbags.
    Maybe he identifies more with the black Israelites than the white privileged? I dunno.
    He is a grown man that decided to march into a group of kids and beat a drum and chant. They don’t know his chant. It was stupid move regardless of intention. He has his share of the blame for this situation...although again, not the root cause.

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Social media and the social media mobs suck and are a stain on modern society... people ready to find outrage with anything and everything, even just a picture or 10 second video clip... what a joke

• Options
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

An adult male talking about grabbing a women by her pussy vs what the kids did in that video are equal to you?  

I dint think so. Donald wasn’t mocked for his religion, berated for his color, and called numerous derogatory names, including calling his friend the n-word before he said what he said. These are kids. I already stated what I thought in regards to who failed here, and the kids certainly ended up not living up to the standard they should. But sheesh this is no where close to what you are talking about.

No, I did not at all say that they are equal to me. I said they're comparable because both underestimate the seriousness of bad behaviour. I already spelled that out for you.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

she's not comparing one act to another. she's comparing the excuses/explanation made/given for each as it relates to that relative act. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

she's not comparing one act to another. she's comparing the excuses/explanation made/given for each as it relates to that relative act. 
    Yes, thank you. Cincy's response is a reminder of why some people flip out when people draw parallels between Trump's behaviour and tactics and Hitler's. For some reason their brains don't seem capable of acknowledging the difference between certain drawn parallels and saying two things are exactly the same. It's annoying.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

No, I did not at all say that they are equal to me. I said they're comparable because both underestimate the seriousness of bad behaviour. I already spelled that out for you.
    You already spelled it out? Ok then. What a shitty response.  i should Ms known better than to try and have a conversation with you, so that’s my fault.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

Yes, thank you. Cincy's response is a reminder of why some people flip out when people draw parallels between Trump's behaviour and tactics and Hitler's. For some reason their brains don't seem capable of acknowledging the difference between certain drawn parallels and saying two things are exactly the same. It's annoying.
    Oh fuck off
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

Oh fuck off
    Take that shit to the toxic masculinity thread.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

in fairness, there have been times where I have been you and you have been cincy. I know there have been times where I've been cincy. it's a simple misunderstanding of the point being made. It certainly doesn't call for the comment I bolded. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

Oh fuck off

Why so sexist?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

in fairness, there have been times where I have been you and you have been cincy. I know there have been times where I've been cincy. it's a simple misunderstanding of the point being made. It certainly doesn't call for the comment I bolded. 
    I disagree. Please post evidence where I've not been able to grasp this concept and I'll believe you. But I think I never have an issue understanding it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

Oh fuck off
    Ooooo. You're so touchy today! :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I disagree. 

also:

Oh fuck off

Why so sexist?
    Because there isn’t a “toxic femininity” thread.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Social media and the social media mobs suck and are a stain on modern society... people ready to find outrage with anything and everything, even just a picture or 10 second video clip... what a joke

I think many of the people passed off would have been pissed off had they been there too.

What do you want from people? Cold indifference?

You should feel good that people get pissed off when a bunch of shit kids act like assholes. If it generated no voiced displeasure... what would that say about society?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I disagree. Please post evidence where I've not been able to grasp this concept and I'll believe you. But I think I never have an issue understanding it.
    oh jesus. I had a feeling you'd say this, but I was hoping you wouldn't. it is absolutely ludicrous to assert you have understood every single time anyone's ever made a comment based on this concept. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited January 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    oh jesus. I had a feeling you'd say this, but I was hoping you wouldn't. it is absolutely ludicrous to assert you have understood every single time anyone's ever made a comment based on this concept. 
    Hey, I'm just asking for proof. That seems pretty reasonable to me, and no, it's not ludicrous to assert that I've understood the concept when confronted with it, but to ask for evidence in case I'm mistaken. It's ludicrous to suggest that it's impossible, lol.
    Wtf happened here on the AMT in the past month? Everybody is so fucking on edge!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Hey, I'm just asking for proof. That seems pretty reasonable to me, and no, it's not ludicrous to assert that I've understood the concept when confronted with it, but to ask for evidence in case I'm mistaken. It's ludicrous to suggest that it's impossible, lol.
    Wtf happened here on the AMT in the past month? Everybody is so fucking on edge!
    I prefer “sensitive.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    and there you go again. the "sensitivity" nonsense. I'm not on edge. I'm just saying it's so ridiculous to assert what you are asserting. I even stated "I'm sure I've been cincy" in other conversations. 

no one is "on edge", it just sometimes gets exasperating having conversations with people who are never, have never, and probably never will be wrong in their own eyes. and if they are wrong, it's the fault of the person they are speaking to for not explaining their point properly. 

it's exhausting. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Just wow....you make a post that someone's brain can't comprehend ....then you make a post where you understand everything all the time....

I think for me I'm on edge cause generally I dislike your posts.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    and there you go again. the "sensitivity" nonsense. I'm not on edge. I'm just saying it's so ridiculous to assert what you are asserting. I even stated "I'm sure I've been cincy" in other conversations. 

no one is "on edge", it just sometimes gets exasperating having conversations with people who are never, have never, and probably never will be wrong in their own eyes. and if they are wrong, it's the fault of the person they are speaking to for not explaining their point properly. 

it's exhausting. 
    I'm not sure who in the world you're describing, but I'm not one of those people who is never wrong. I admit when I'm wrong all the time. I just don't think I've done what you said in this case. And I'm open to being proven wrong - that why I asked for examples.

But seriously, yeah, some people have been SUPER sensitive around here lately (Halifax's word, not mine, lol!). Is seasonal affective disorder setting in for you folks or what?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Just wow....you make a post that someone's brain can't comprehend ....then you make a post where you understand everything all the time....

No, I didn't say I understand everything all the time. I said I understand this particular concept.
    But just wow... I am now impressed with myself for making posts that have such power over your mood, lol.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    my2hands said:

I think many of the people passed off would have been pissed off had they been there too.

You should feel good that people get pissed off when a bunch of shit kids act like assholes. If it generated no voiced displeasure... what would that say about society?
    I'm not just talking about this latest bs... but you think what happened there is national news? People are ready to string those kids up like nazi's over nothing... what did they even do? People see those red hats and are ready to jump, plain and simple

And MOST of the people acting pissed off, acted like assholes a few times when they were kids, likely in worse ways, now have forgotten and think their shit doesnt stink. I'm not fucking buying it
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

No, I didn't say I understand everything all the time. I said I understand this particular concept.
    But just wow... I am now impressed with myself for making posts that have such power over your mood, lol.
    Don't be too impressed.  The company you keep is not the company you want.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

I'm not just talking about this latest bs... but you think what happened there is national news? People are ready to string those kids up like nazi's over nothing... what did they even do? People see those red hats and are ready to jump, plain and simple

And MOST of the people acting pissed off, acted like assholes a few times when they were kids, likely in worse ways, now have forgotten and think their shit doesnt stink. I'm not fucking buying it
    There is a reason high school kids have chaperones and adults don't.  Well there should be.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,889
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

Agree.  This kid's life could potentially be ruined because he wore a MAGA hat and smirked at a 70 year old playing a drum in his face?  Like I said before, the kids were typical asshole teenagers with really bad supervision.  Give the kid a Saturday detention or suspend him from future trips.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
This discussion has been closed.