Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    How can he be racist towards Elizabeth Warren?  This place gets better every day.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    6 more years folks... put on your seatbelts
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    yep
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    edited October 2018
    unsung said:
    How can he be racist towards Elizabeth Warren?  This place gets better every day.
    How can he claim he didn’t say something when it’s on video less than 3 months ago?

and why is ANYONE ok with him constantly lying like this??
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
    unsung said:
    How can he claim he didn’t say something when it’s on video less than 3 months ago?

It's so bizarre. The level of tolerance there is for all this blatant, constant lying is truly fucking shocking, and is a very grave warning about what's possible in America moving forward.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    unsung said:

It's the new America lying cheating racism it's all ok totally good to go , we see it on display every single day of this administration ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    my2hands said:
    Jr., Ivanka, and Eric.

30 more
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    unsung said:

It's so bizarre. The level of tolerance there is for all this blatant, constant lying is truly fucking shocking, and is a very grave warning about what's possible in America moving forward.
    It really is truly bizarre. People continue to amaze me at how stupid, selfish and racist they can be. Has a feel that we haven’t progressed as a society at all. Sad. 
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2018
    unsung said:
    Very true, Warren is about as Native American as Rachel Dolezal is black...
  • Options
    unsung said:

Is it ok for Warren to lie about her heritage and use that lie to advance her career?
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    my2hands said:
    Jr., Ivanka, and Eric.

30 more
    30 more years of screeching then.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,087
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Is it ok for Warren to lie about her heritage and use that lie to advance her career?
    Except did she? How exactly did she?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    unsung said:

I don't know what was said.  I was under the impression that if she proved to be NA then he'd pay.  She is not so why would he pay?
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Pretty good rundown of that along with links in this article:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-harvard-fraud/
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/11/elizabeth-warren-native-american-heritage-harvard-fraud/
    It’s a neat trick Warren’s accomplished. She’s likely leveraged her fictional Native American heritage into a plum spot at Harvard Law School. She leveraged her Harvard job to foist garbage scholarship on a gullible media. And now she has leveraged all of that into a plum Senate seat, from which a multimillionaire Ivy League professor has recast herself as progressive populist heroine. 

this is from the article you posted, do you see the bolded part?  please read the Boston Globe article that shows that she didn't get into Harvard law school based on anything but her grades.  this article was not reporting but a hit job piece.  its fine to dislike a peron but i would say based in on fact that not opinion.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

It’s a neat trick Warren’s accomplished. She’s likely leveraged her fictional Native American heritage into a plum spot at Harvard Law School. She leveraged her Harvard job to foist garbage scholarship on a gullible media. And now she has leveraged all of that into a plum Senate seat, from which a multimillionaire Ivy League professor has recast herself as progressive populist heroine. 

this is from the article you posted, do you see the bolded part?  please read the Boston Globe article that shows that she didn't get into Harvard law school based on anything but her grades.  this article was not reporting but a hit job piece.  its fine to dislike a peron but i would say based in on fact that not opinion.
    Harvard was touting that, so she obviously represented herself as such somewhere along the way.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/05/fordham-piece-called-warren-harvard-laws-first-woman-of-color-123526
    Post edited by pjl44 on
  • Options
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Facts are of no consequence. Stop trying. Its fruitless.

Trump’s fanciful, falsehood-filled AP interview, annotated

The false claims are flying fast and furious these days.

By Aaron Blake  •  Read more »

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

I love how every defense of Trump is a deflection.  Im surprised "Hillary" wasn't somehow in your answer.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    And calling her "Pocahontas (the bad version)" in a tweet and in speeches is ok?????  He's a fucking child.

I mean come on already with all the Donny bullshit.  Its like a fucking cult defending their leader.

Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    pjl44 said:
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Harvard was touting that, so she obviously represented herself as such somewhere along the way.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/05/fordham-piece-called-warren-harvard-laws-first-woman-of-color-123526
    again that doesn't state that she got the job based on it.  Harvard released it as a piece to show how diverse they are
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    And calling her "Pocahontas (the bad version)" in a tweet and in speeches is ok?????  He's a fucking child.

He's  an immature, lying, narcissistic,  petulant,  spoiled 10 yr old behaving like a 5 yr old.

And anyone who supports him supports his behavior 
  • Options
    Simply put, the rules just don't apply to Trump. I noticed this early in his campaign for the Republican nomination. The Democrats really need to come up with a strategy for 2020 because calling him out on his lies just isn't going to work. Really, since this has really become a reality TV show, the Democratic challenger in 2020 should make his or her case less about "Here's why I'll be a better president than Trump" and more about "Here's why you'd rather see me on your TV every day than Trump." The issues, the debates, and Trump's record (both in politics and in his businesses) just don't seem to matter to a large portion of the electorate. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

And she didn't lie.  Not that it fucking matters.  Why would Trump care in the first place?  So he can mock her and call her names?  He's such an immature fucking baby...its ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

He's  an immature, lying, narcissistic,  petulant,  spoiled 10 yr old behaving like a 5 yr old.

And anyone who supports him supports his behavior 
    yup

Simply put, the rules just don't apply to Trump. I noticed this early in his campaign for the Republican nomination. The Democrats really need to come up with a strategy for 2020 because calling him out on his lies just isn't going to work. Really, since this has really become a reality TV show, the Democratic challenger in 2020 should make his or her case less about "Here's why I'll be a better president than Trump" and more about "Here's why you'd rather see me on your TV every day than Trump." The issues, the debates, and Trump's record (both in politics and in his businesses) just don't seem to matter to a large portion of the electorate. 
    and yup. (unfortunately)
  • Options
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

again that doesn't state that she got the job based on it.  Harvard released it as a piece to show how diverse they are
    We know she presented herself as Native American and we know Harvard touted her as a woman of color. Plenty there to posit that she "leveraged her heritage," as French says.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

We know she presented herself as Native American and we know Harvard touted her as a woman of color. Plenty there to posit that she "leveraged her heritage," as French says.
    Doesn't anyone find it a bit ironic that Trump (or anyone that supports him) cares about this when Trump himself lies ALL THE FUCKING TIME?
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,232
    I work with ignorant people like this who think Trump was made to look good by the Warren fiasco, but never mention the bullshit he said or promised. It's insane. They think the reality is the BS Trump has spewed, but not the proven lies that break down exactly why he is the one who is the ass.

Even my supervisor caught me off guard yesterday when he referred to a request for a new process as being "Kavanaughed" because people would be able to make up something that no one could prove just to tarnish their name. Apparently I play the middle pretty well because he must have thought I would agree with that situation for some reason. I completely lost concentration after that statement. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,232
    This is so true it's mind boggling. People just don't care because it's what he is and does every second of every day.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    fife said:
    pjl44 said:
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Doesn't anyone find it a bit ironic that Trump (or anyone that supports him) cares about this when Trump himself lies ALL THE FUCKING TIME?
    I didn't vote for Trump, don't like Trump, and do in fact believe he is a shameless liar.
  • Options
    People, this Warren issue predates Trump and, especially now, has many aspects that have absolutely nothing to do with him. Don't abandon your objectivity over everything that buffoon crassly weighs in on.
This discussion has been closed.