Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    Tiki said:

Trump denies offering $1 million for Warren DNA test, even though he did

#payupfatass
    sounds like he's going to say it doesn't prove she's an "Indian" which was what he offered the $1mil for.  Total bullshit of course.

All that fucking time he was calling her "Pocahontas".....
    The tests showed that she is no more Native American than the average European American, right?  Her tests came back that she was between 1/64 and 1/1,024 Native American.  Hell, I’m more Native American than she is, lol.  
    Regardless, the whole thing just seems like a sideshow.  I don’t imagine that anyone supported her based on her heritage, right?
    Funny you criticize her but not one word on him calling her Pocahantas and offering to pay a million which he is on tape saying it lol ..
    Go smoke another one Jose...where did I criticize her?  I was just saying what the tests showed.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tiki said:
    Amazing reporting there by the hill *eye roll*
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/16/politics/donald-trump-fundraising/index.html

While people focus on toilet paper and name calling, I hope they are ready for 8 years of it, because its happening
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    It seems to me that they're criticizing the wrong person.
    But yeah, I certainly wish this would all go away immediately. It's incredibly inappropriate and uncomfortable, and I would have hoped that Warren is way above even acknowledging any of this Pocahontas shit coming from Trump.
    That's awfully dismissive of their point. They have concerns that go beyond 2018 partisan American political bickering.
    I'm not dismissive, and I'm aware of the issues. I was simply focusing on something in particular, i.e. my thoughts about Warren as far as this is concerned. Are you saying that I'm obligated to focus on what the Cherokee nation wants to focus on in every post about this?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    I’m not sure why Warren would even stoop back into Trump’s dojo based on the results of that test. If anything it suggests she has insulated herself with “yes” people on her team if no one raised the possibility that this was an unwise move that could easily get flipped back against her. Wasn’t the fact that Trump’s derogatory term attack could be used as a rally for him attacking women good enough?  

If I’m trying to prove a point and my best point is that I’m right to a percentage point that even Indy Car and F1 don’t use to determine lap times,  I’m gonna keep looking for another avenue to prove I’m right. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Jason P said:
    I’m not sure why Warren would even stoop back into Trump’s dojo based on the results of that test. If anything it suggests she has insulated herself with “yes” people on her team if no one raised the possibility that this was an unwise move that could easily get flipped back against her. Wasn’t the fact that Trump’s derogatory term attack could be used as a rally for him attacking women good enough?  

If I’m trying to prove a point and my best point is that I’m right to a percentage point that even Indy Car and F1 don’t use to determine lap times,  I’m gonna keep looking for another avenue to prove I’m right. 
    Yeah, agreed. Although I do give her enough to credit to assume that she did think it through... and she decided to do it anyway for some reason... I dunno, I guess everyone is entitled to make a less than good decision every once in a while. I still think she's pretty great (in relative terms, as always when speaking about politicians). I'm not going to hold this against her or anything. But she really should have just ignored Trump on this completely, and let the idiot continue to dig his own hole with the racist and sexist rhetoric.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,946
    Jason P said:

Without the test being revealed tRump would continue to berate her.  The test should have shut him up but of course now he just says the test was fake and his idiot followers believe him.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    I do like that she can now demand that $1,000,000 to charity from him now.  He's a multi-billionaire (according to him)...$1mil is like finding a buck in the street

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I do like that she can now demand that $1,000,000 to charity from him now.  He's a multi-billionaire (according to him)...$1mil is like finding a buck in the street
    Yeah, good point. I mean, he's the one who challenged her to do it, in the name of charity (and is also the one who kept hammering her in that totally racist way that he did) ... One can definitely look at this as her trying to earn $1M for charity, and now he can be the guy who refuses to donate to charity even though he promised to.
    Anyway, at the end of the day, no matter how you look at it, Trump comes out the bad guy, as usual.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,050
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    But yeah, I certainly wish this would all go away immediately. It's incredibly inappropriate and uncomfortable, and I would have hoped that Warren is way above even acknowledging any of this Pocahontas shit coming from Trump.
    That's awfully dismissive of their point. They have concerns that go beyond 2018 partisan American political bickering.
    I'm not dismissive, and I'm aware of the issues. I was simply focusing on something in particular, i.e. my thoughts about Warren as far as this is concerned. Are you saying that I'm obligated to focus on what the Cherokee nation wants to focus on in every post about this?
    "It seems to me that they're criticizing the wrong person" is completely dismissive of what they're taking offense to. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    "It seems to me that they're criticizing the wrong person" is completely dismissive of what they're taking offense to. 
    It's not dismissive. It's an opinion about their focus. Not agreeing isn't the same as dismissive.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    It's not dismissive. It's an opinion about their focus. Not agreeing isn't the same as dismissive.
    You are not dismissing their point, just saying they should drop it and focus on something else. Got it.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    You are not dismissing their point, just saying they should drop it and focus on something else. Got it.
    Oh FFS. I didn't say they should do anything at all. Are you hallucinating posts or something?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    Oh FFS. I didn't say they should do anything at all. Are you hallucinating posts or something?
    You said, as I quoted directly twice, that they should be criticizing someone else and not her
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    You said, as I quoted directly twice, that they should be criticizing someone else and not her
    No, I said that it seems to me that they're criticizing the wrong person. I you can't see the difference between what you're saying and what I actually said, that's not my problem.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    I assumed that the main reason she did it was to get him to either (1) pay up the $1,000,000 to charity, or (2) be able to prove him (again) a lying blowhard who doesn’t keep his promises. It’s win-win. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjl44 said:
    No, I said that it seems to me that they're criticizing the wrong person. I you can't see the difference between what you're saying and what I actually said, that's not my problem.

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,086
    my2hands said:

While people focus on toilet paper and name calling, I hope they are ready for 8 years of it, because its happening
    Be careful. Everytime I point out all the stupid stuff the left is focused on, they don't take kindly to it.

It's amazing how low Trump has brought the national discussion.  And people keep following him down.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    I think we might be in for a surprise in 2020.  I'm guessing some republican (Flake? Kasich?) will run on an Independent ticket to siphon votes away from tRump to make sure he doesn't pollute our country any more than necessary.

• Options
    my2hands said:

Be careful. Everytime I point out all the stupid stuff the left is focused on, they don't take kindly to it.

It's amazing how low Trump has brought the national discussion.  And people keep following him down.
    I really don't think this is at all restricted to the left.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Somewhat amazing that Warren is so obsessed to prove him wrong on something so meaningless.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

it is when specifically discussing in a donald trump thread about the stupid stuff....no?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:

it is when specifically discussing in a donald trump thread about the stupid stuff....no?
    No. The right/Trump fans are just as fixated on all of Trump's stupid shit as anyone - sometimes even more so. They simply end up with different (crazier) conclusions about the same crazy shit.
  • Options
    You follow a prostitute on Twitter?  
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    So everyone that donated to her go fund me just gave that money to Trump.

Maybe he will donate it.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    The man you voted for fucked a prostitute while his wife was pregnant and then paid her off just to keep her mouth shut?
  • Options
    And some on here doubt the existence of a PTape.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    The man you voted for fucked a prostitute while his wife was pregnant and then paid her off just to keep her mouth shut?
    You’re right, at least I don’t follow him on Twitter, lol
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJPOWER said:
    It's crazy to read it.  Now, I'm betting this isn't the only occurrence in politics and many of the older politicians were saved by no radio...then no TV....then no social media.... but it's still sad.  But after we let our fearless leader bang a subordinate at work, I guess we were cound to continue down this awful path.  Makes me sick. 
    hippiemom = goodness
This discussion has been closed.