Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:
    Curious what all the forum Trump supporters think now? You guys bitched and moaned any time Obama went golfing and/or left your gun ranges for the grocery store, cleared out all the shelves and hunkered down in your underground bunkers thinking the world was coming to an end. So....whatcha' all think of this level of treason and corruption? Every president has probably had something to hide, but this? This is fucked.
    Curious? If you have been reading through you wouldn't be curious. It's pretty much all here for you.
    actually, you are pretty much the only one left that is still actively posting on the subject. some left, some got banned. but you're it. 
    Fuck. That's a lot of pressure.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    So can we finally put this myth to bed that Trump is brilliant and playing some kind of 3D chess?

Even the dimmest of bulbs among us must have come to the realization that the man is an idiot.

His people must be pooping their pants after that train wreck of an interview.
    Trump has only ever given train wreck interviews. You seem to be stuck on the idea that it matters. It has never mattered and it will likely continue to never matter. It is not 3D chess when you recognize the obvious.
    You're reeling a bit.

You'd do well to listen to your last statement, It is not 3D chess when you recognize the obvious. Idiots voted for this man hoping for the moon. It was stupid of them.

No they did not. Hope was the slogan for the last presidency. This was a fuck the establishment vote. Part of the establishment took a massive hit yesterday. His voters will dig that. 
    How did part of the establishment take a hit, and then what will his voters be digging?
    Comey is establishment. Bipartisan disgust for him. Like I said earlier...two days ago Comey being useless was the one thing the whole world agreed on. 
    How is Comey establishment?  Is it because he went to college and got a job?  He's a law enforcement officer for Christ sake's.  
    He is part of the swamp. The one that needs to be drained.

Whatever, another bullshit answer and you know it. You're now an official lemming.  Make sure you use the word "fake" in everything you say.  It's especially comical coming from you, an avowed neocon.  They are the GOP establishment.

And Trump is doing a bang up job with all the Goldman people in his cabinet.  
    You're losing your cool.
    No, I'm just embarrassed for you.  You're trying to defend the indefensible.  David French, Larison, Dreher, none of the intellectually honest conservatives are defending his actions.  The only ones that do are the lemmings and the hacks.  Hannity, Rush, Alex Jones, Savage...the fucking hacks.  And now you, even using the stupid campaign slogans that were totally full of shit.  
    No. You have lost your cool. And as far as the "intellectually honest conservatives" are concerned...fuck 'em....what makes them so "intellectual"? Most were #nevertrump from the get go and wrongly predicted that Trump would crash and burn in November while taking the entire GOPnwith him. Trump did it without those people and need not rely on their "intellectual honesty" for his support. Comey needed to go. Period. The end. An intellectually honest person recognizes that and makes the right leadership position irrespective of the outrage to follow. Trump did what was necessary while the real hacks cower.
    Okay so the neocon is now a nationalist (Canadian who supports a US Nationalist..irony....) because the nationalist won the election.  So he says "fuck em".  I think we can now put you into the intellectually dishonest category at this point.  
    Uhhh...no. I am still a neocon. This has zero to do with nationalism. We are talking about one action...the firing of Comey. It is irrelevant to the discussion of political philosophy. I believe Trump has the right to fire Comey. I believe he should have fired him a long time ago. I recognize that politically it looks terrible and might come with a short term price. None of that speaks to being a nationalist or a neocon and if anything since taking office Trump has moved towards the neocon position in action and in deed...it is why I can cut him some slack from time to time because aside from the daily messiness he is moving in a direction that I like.
    Optimistically clinging to hope, eh?

Comey was more supported than you're suggesting. Agents are a little ticked and they have been expressing their concern:

"The firing of FBI Director James Comey has reportedly sent morale plunging at an agency already enduring one of its most tumultuous periods in history."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-agents-james-comey-change-profile-photos-a7730496.html

To me, Trump's threatening tweet is rather ominous. Who says, "If you tell on me, I'll tell on you" if they don't have anything they are concerned about being 'told on' for?

I don't think you are going to like what will undoubtedly be unfolding in the next while. I've been of the opinion that impeachment was unlikely; however, I'm beginning to think it is inevitable.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    Curious what all the forum Trump supporters think now? You guys bitched and moaned any time Obama went golfing and/or left your gun ranges for the grocery store, cleared out all the shelves and hunkered down in your underground bunkers thinking the world was coming to an end. So....whatcha' all think of this level of treason and corruption? Every president has probably had something to hide, but this? This is fucked.
    Curious? If you have been reading through you wouldn't be curious. It's pretty much all here for you.
    actually, you are pretty much the only one left that is still actively posting on the subject. some left, some got banned. but you're it. 
    Fuck. That's a lot of pressure.
    Lol

You thought everybody was streaking with you, eh?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:
    So can we finally put this myth to bed that Trump is brilliant and playing some kind of 3D chess?

Even the dimmest of bulbs among us must have come to the realization that the man is an idiot.

Trump has only ever given train wreck interviews. You seem to be stuck on the idea that it matters. It has never mattered and it will likely continue to never matter. It is not 3D chess when you recognize the obvious.
    You're reeling a bit.

You'd do well to listen to your last statement, It is not 3D chess when you recognize the obvious. Idiots voted for this man hoping for the moon. It was stupid of them.

No they did not. Hope was the slogan for the last presidency. This was a fuck the establishment vote. Part of the establishment took a massive hit yesterday. His voters will dig that. 
    How did part of the establishment take a hit, and then what will his voters be digging?
    Comey is establishment. Bipartisan disgust for him. Like I said earlier...two days ago Comey being useless was the one thing the whole world agreed on. 
    How is Comey establishment?  Is it because he went to college and got a job?  He's a law enforcement officer for Christ sake's.  

Whatever, another bullshit answer and you know it. You're now an official lemming.  Make sure you use the word "fake" in everything you say.  It's especially comical coming from you, an avowed neocon.  They are the GOP establishment.

You're losing your cool.
    No, I'm just embarrassed for you.  You're trying to defend the indefensible.  David French, Larison, Dreher, none of the intellectually honest conservatives are defending his actions.  The only ones that do are the lemmings and the hacks.  Hannity, Rush, Alex Jones, Savage...the fucking hacks.  And now you, even using the stupid campaign slogans that were totally full of shit.  
    No. You have lost your cool. And as far as the "intellectually honest conservatives" are concerned...fuck 'em....what makes them so "intellectual"? Most were #nevertrump from the get go and wrongly predicted that Trump would crash and burn in November while taking the entire GOPnwith him. Trump did it without those people and need not rely on their "intellectual honesty" for his support. Comey needed to go. Period. The end. An intellectually honest person recognizes that and makes the right leadership position irrespective of the outrage to follow. Trump did what was necessary while the real hacks cower.
    Plain as day why Trump fired Comey and we both know it had nothing to do with his handling of Hillary's investigation. If were going to talk about honesty.
    I could accept this analysis as being intellectually honest

http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/11/want-checks-balances-stop-ignoring-constitution-youre-power/#.WRRvZQS4UFg.facebook

In a nutshell...Harsanyi believes the firing was a mistake but that it wasn't about Russia...it was about Trump being Trump.
    Was this written before or after Trump essentially told Lester Holt that it was because of the investigation?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.
    Okay so the neocon is now a nationalist (Canadian who supports a US Nationalist..irony....) because the nationalist won the election.  So he says "fuck em".  I think we can now put you into the intellectually dishonest category at this point.  
    Uhhh...no. I am still a neocon. This has zero to do with nationalism. We are talking about one action...the firing of Comey. It is irrelevant to the discussion of political philosophy. I believe Trump has the right to fire Comey. I believe he should have fired him a long time ago. I recognize that politically it looks terrible and might come with a short term price. None of that speaks to being a nationalist or a neocon and if anything since taking office Trump has moved towards the neocon position in action and in deed...it is why I can cut him some slack from time to time because aside from the daily messiness he is moving in a direction that I like.

Comey was more supported than you're suggesting. Agents are a little ticked and they have been expressing their concern:

"The firing of FBI Director James Comey has reportedly sent morale plunging at an agency already enduring one of its most tumultuous periods in history."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-agents-james-comey-change-profile-photos-a7730496.html

To me, Trump's threatening tweet is rather ominous. Who says, "If you tell on me, I'll tell on you" if they don't have anything they are concerned about being 'told on' for?

I don't think you are going to like what will undoubtedly be unfolding in the next while. I've been of the opinion that impeachment was unlikely; however, I'm beginning to think it is inevitable.
    I think this whole "morale" thing is a red hearing. In any agency you will have a percentage of people who loved the boss and another percentage that hated the boss. There is no doubt either side can find a handful of agents who will support them on the "morale" question...some will say it was terrible before and some will say it is terrible now. Either way it doesn't matter...all that matters is who Trump nominates as the replacement. If the replacement is seen as credible then the morale question is solved.

Also...I ain't "optimistic". I am on the "world is heading toward disaster" team. I supported Trump over Hillary as a hail mary pass. I like the direction things are moving but I am not optimistic that disaster can be averted.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

I think this whole "morale" thing is a red hearing. In any agency you will have a percentage of people who loved the boss and another percentage that hated the boss. There is no doubt either side can find a handful of agents who will support them on the "morale" question...some will say it was terrible before and some will say it is terrible now. Either way it doesn't matter...all that matters is who Trump nominates as the replacement. If the replacement is seen as credible then the morale question is solved.

Also...I ain't "optimistic". I am on the "world is heading toward disaster" team. I supported Trump over Hillary as a hail mary pass. I like the direction things are moving but I am not optimistic that disaster can be averted.
    Funny.

I'm on the same team, but I don't see Trump helping matters. I never thought he could and I do not think he can. I see him as very detrimental to the human cause.

In the end... it might all be meaningless anyways. Human beings can't get out of our own way. Exponential growth, unsustainability, and our very nature will see our downfall. The planet will cycle. New growth will appear. 

We have a few more centuries (hopefully). And then that'll be it. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,874
    edited May 2017
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

You have the luxury of not having to deal with Trump's domestic policies.  So you can applaud a Syrian strike (decoupled as it is from a strategy) or the saber rattling on Iran and N. Korea (with no discernible results) and whatever else interventionist mindset he is in from day to day.  And you get to do this without sacrificing your blood or treasure.

But the rest of us have to deal with a ballooning deficit based on a proposed 20 point tax cut with no changes to social benefits, TrumpCare that is mildly retarded and not read by anyone that voted for it, or Sessions trying to increase the penalties for non violent drug charges, along with a host of other bass-ackward protectionist policies that have been proven to be fruitless by centuries of history.  And NOW he's threatening to blackmail Comey.  Nice.  What a maroon.  
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,745
    edited May 2017
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

You like trump taking us in the direction of a Constitutional crisis? 

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

You don't have a constitutional crisis. You have an identity crisis.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

So if trump is moving us to an identity crisis, what is that and why do you like it?

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

So if trump is moving us to an identity crisis, what is that and why do you like it?

He is not moving you towards one. You have one. He is a symptom...not a cause...and I don't take pleasure in it.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,050
    sad
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127
    I think the GOP is going to lose seats in next election the longer they wait there smiling while this ding dong poops all over the floor.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Interesting that it wasn't noted that Trump himself linked his firing of Comey directly to the investigation and his desire for it to go away.
    Intellectual honesty?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    All the stated reasons by the administration for firing Comey existed on Jan 20th.  This is actually the opposite of intellectual honesty.  
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Jason P said:
    I think the GOP is going to lose seats in next election the longer they wait there smiling while this ding dong poops all over the floor.
    The administration in power usually loses 20+ seats in the first congressional off year election. It is likely that this one will as well...unless the deplorables stay fired up.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    All the stated reasons by the administration for firing Comey existed on Jan 20th.  This is actually the opposite of intellectual honesty.  
    Those reasons didn't evaporate. Trump is allowed to decided on the timing as he sees fit.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Those reasons didn't evaporate. Trump is allowed to decided on the timing as he sees fit.
    And for the reasons he chooses.  Such as the investigation.  
    You're dodging, diving, dipping, and ducking, but you aren't dodging!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

He is not moving you towards one. You have one. He is a symptom...not a cause...and I don't take pleasure in it.
    Now you're just talking out of your tush. 
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Patches O'Houlihan
  • Options

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    dignin said:

You're reeling a bit.

You're losing your cool.

Now you're just talking out of your tush. 
    I ain't askin' for much...

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    Jason P said:
    The administration in power usually loses 20+ seats in the first congressional off year election. It is likely that this one will as well...unless the deplorables stay fired up.
    So you choose one of two things to try and support your position: this situation is new and different and trump is shaking things up, so the old ways don't apply, or the let's apply historical patterns to my future predictions because things will stay the same. Not sure you can have both. 
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Of course he's "allowed", legally but his reasons are intellectually dishonest, when combined with the timing.  This is a self destructive presidency, chock full of unforced errors and he has ZERO political capital at this point.  Ask Devin Nunnes how well going to the bat for Trump works out.  Only the lemmings are defending the timing of the dismissal and only the fools believe it has anything to do with the Clinton emails.  
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Patches O'Houlihan
    That movie is unwatchable without Rip Torn in that role.
    You have proven yourself quite adept at catching references when they come your way!
    The Democratic vote is right thing to do Philadelphia, so do!
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    edited May 2017
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-comey-tapes-20170512-story,amp.html#ampshare=http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-comey-tapes-20170512-story.html

Spicer just said they wouldn't comment on this, and denied it was a threat. When pressed if the tweet proved the President was "out of control", Spicer called the question insulting.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Jason P said:
    So you choose one of two things to try and support your position: this situation is new and different and trump is shaking things up, so the old ways don't apply, or the let's apply historical patterns to my future predictions because things will stay the same. Not sure you can have both. 
    Ahhh...very astute but hang on. The point I am making is that for general historical patterns to break something "new and different" must occur. Trump is certainly "new and different"...I don't thing anybody would argue against that...and it is quite possible that his "new and different" can smash what is a general historical norm. My belief is that it is not likely HOWEVER he certainly broke through a generally impenetrable blue wall in the general election. His behaviour, as outrageous as it is, may in fact keep his voting base energized on a level that we don't understand. His strategy (if it is one?) is not wrong. 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,164
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Jason P said:
    Ahhh...very astute but hang on. The point I am making is that for general historical patterns to break something "new and different" must occur. Trump is certainly "new and different"...I don't thing anybody would argue against that...and it is quite possible that his "new and different" can smash what is a general historical norm. My belief is that it is not likely HOWEVER he certainly broke through a generally impenetrable blue wall in the general election. His behaviour, as outrageous as it is, may in fact keep his voting base energized on a level that we don't understand. His strategy (if it is one?) is not wrong. 
    it may actually have the same affect on the other side, in that it will energize his detractors and the prevously non-voting indifferent. 

or it may not, as none of it makes a difference to them one way or another. it's all just a big circus and all the clowns are the same.

time will tell. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,164
    i still can't believe how few people vote. and it's not just now. I was looking at historical figures for percentages of elligible voter turnout since the beginning, and it has always hovered around the 50-55 % mark. it's crazy. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.