Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:

It was only a matter of time before Roseanne got cancelled. She epitomizes the crazy, racist, far right social media army of Donald Trump. Sooner or later she was going to say or tweet something that got her into trouble.

maga!

except it's a gutless move by CBS because they knew the show was appealing to the crazy, racist far right.   one stupid ass tweet and now all of a sudden they are offended?  does no one have backbone enough to defend their position anymore?  I don't watch the show and hate everything she stands for but putting a moron on tv and then expecting them not to act like a moron at some point is pretty idiotic to begin with.  i mean hell did they even wait 24 hours to decide to cancel the show?  if i was an agent id tell all of my clients to stay off social media 100% of the time. nothing good comes of it today.
    I don't see how the show was at all appealing to the crazy, racist far right. At all. Her son has a black daughter, her grandkid is "super gay", her sister is a hard left winger, one of her daughters is also very left, and her other daughter tried to be a surrogate ... How does any of that appeal to the crazy, racist far right? Maybe you should watch it if you want to comment on the content?
    when the main character/protagonist on any comedy show is usually the one who gets the biggest and often the last laugh in any exchange, I could certainly see how that would appeal to Trump supporters. They most likely totally relate to that in their own families, everyone calling them a racist or crazy for being a trump supporter, but her coming off as the smarter, or at the very least, wittier, one. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    edited May 2018
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:

It was only a matter of time before Roseanne got cancelled. She epitomizes the crazy, racist, far right social media army of Donald Trump. Sooner or later she was going to say or tweet something that got her into trouble.

maga!

except it's a gutless move by CBS because they knew the show was appealing to the crazy, racist far right.   one stupid ass tweet and now all of a sudden they are offended?  does no one have backbone enough to defend their position anymore?  I don't watch the show and hate everything she stands for but putting a moron on tv and then expecting them not to act like a moron at some point is pretty idiotic to begin with.  i mean hell did they even wait 24 hours to decide to cancel the show?  if i was an agent id tell all of my clients to stay off social media 100% of the time. nothing good comes of it today.
    I don't see how the show was at all appealing to the crazy, racist far right. At all. Her son has a black daughter, her grandkid is "super gay", her sister is a hard left winger, one of her daughters is also very left, and her other daughter tried to be a surrogate ... How does any of that appeal to the crazy, racist far right? Maybe you should watch it if you want to comment on the content?

she was a trump supporter/voter on the show... it was one of the topics
    Yeah, I know, I watched it. But she was also the only one on the show who was, and she was criticized for it openly by a few of the other characters. That more than balances things out. Also, FYI, Trump was never once explicitly referred to in the show. The show sucked, but it definitely wasn't geared towards the crazy racist right at all in terms of content, for the reasons I already listed, and I'm not sure how anyone could keep insisting that after knowing that information.... Trump congratulated her on the ratings because she's a Trump supporter in real life, not because the themes in the show were crazy racist right. They simply were not. At all.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    pjhawks said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:

maga!

Trump called and congratulated her on her ratings. that is enough for me to know who it was appealing too.
    He did that because she voted for him.  He reaches out to those who are loyal to him and ignores those who are not.

That said, I was actually a Roseanne fan back when the series was originally on.  Family sitcoms tended to be about upper-middle class folks with few real problems.  This one painted a fairly realistic portray of high school educated hard working people who's livelyhood is a constant house of cards.  It also tackled some interesting social issues.  And it was pretty darn funny.

So I watched this past season.  And I am not the person you felt it appealed to.  I could deal with the fact that she supported Trump.  I found all the social commentary here to be a bit of a conflict...as someone somewhere (I think it was Good Morning America) said, so is she basically saying that she supports Trump but love is enough for the members of her family that are not being supported by the current administration?  Nevertheless, it took on some interesting issues and I think if she was not a known Trumpy, the Trumpies around the country would have hated it.  The black grandchild and the potentially transgendered grandchild?  They'd have pulled out one of their recent favorite terms, "virtue-signaling" and whined that the show was on the air even though the Tim Allen sitcom was not.  But she likes Trump. So they like her.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    It's kind of ironic that there is a Nazi-related conspiracy being passed around by the Trumpsters, in the context that Nazis are bad m'kay ... I guess they have no clue about how comparable they are to Hitler supporters.

Chelsea Clinton must just be all "WHAT THE FUCK!" She is a very level-headed and intelligent person... it is bizarre to see anyone trying to drag her into such idiocy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,656
    dignin said:
    Just playing fast and loose with the numbers. You know, like with his tax returns. Inaugural crowd size. IQ points. Golf scores and rounds played.

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    I forgot about when he compared hurricane deaths.

The goofy shit he does on a daily basis buries the past goofy shit. He's an absolute f**king moron.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    PJ_Soul said:
    It's kind of ironic that there is a Nazi-related conspiracy being passed around by the Trumpsters, in the context that Nazis are bad m'kay ... I guess they have no clue about how comparable they are to Hitler supporters.

Chelsea Clinton must just be all "WHAT THE FUCK!" She is a very level-headed and intelligent person... it is bizarre to see anyone trying to drag her into such idiocy.

And Roseanne was one of the more prominent figures passing this along...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Well right... I think she's just lost her mind. Maybe she's got dementia.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Well right... I think she's just lost her mind. Maybe she's got dementia.

She nuts.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    I had lost touch with what she was up to but if you google it, evidently, she went alt-right a long time ago. 

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Kat said:
    I had lost touch with what she was up to but if you google it, evidently, she went alt-right a long time ago. 

Right. Cray-cray. ;)

I remember seeing a couple episodes of that reality thing she did, about her living on her mushroom farm or whatever it was in Hawaii .... She acted off her rocker on that too. She would have these "emotional episodes", where she'd suddenly have to get up in the middle of a bunch of her friends and go be alone in the next room, acting all weird and like she was on a serious hair trigger, leaving everyone just standing there not knowing what to do. They all pandered to her and tiptoed around her, obviously knowing how close she was to flipping out - it was a really awkward show. And she befriended some strange surfer homeless dude who she let live in her yard or something? And they'd talk about all kinds of strange things that barely made any sense. There was clearly something "off" about her, and that was some years ago now.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,314
    She got what she deserves maybe this will start her political carreer after all the fools that voted for the current moron it wouldn't surprize me is she had a following ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

White House in Panic Mode After TV Star with Racist Twitter Feed Loses Job

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The White House was reportedly in panic mode Tuesday afternoon, shortly after news broke that a television star with a racist Twitter feed had been fired.

According to a White House source, Donald J. Trump immediately huddled with close advisers to discuss the firing, which, staffers agreed, “set an ominous new precedent.”

“We’ve been living under assumption that a TV personality could tweet out as many racist things as he or she wanted with no consequences,” the source said. “Now, all of a sudden, our worst nightmare has come true.”

White House staffers are reportedly combing through Trump’s thirty-seven thousand tweets, searching for ones that could be deemed fireable offenses, and have so far flagged more than thirty-six thousand of them.

Many on Trump’s team are urging calm, however, claiming that the dismissal of one racist TV star could be an “isolated example.”

“The only people who can fire Donald Trump right now are congressional Republicans, and they don’t have the high moral standards that TV executives have,” the source said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/white-house-in-panic-mode-after-tv-star-with-racist-twitter-feed-loses-job
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:

Right. Cray-cray. ;)

I remember seeing a couple episodes of that reality thing she did, about her living on her mushroom farm or whatever it was in Hawaii .... She acted off her rocker on that too. She would have these "emotional episodes", where she'd suddenly have to get up in the middle of a bunch of her friends and go be alone in the next room, acting all weird and like she was on a serious hair trigger, leaving everyone just standing there not knowing what to do. They all pandered to her and tiptoed around her, obviously knowing how close she was to flipping out - it was a really awkward show. And she befriended some strange surfer homeless dude who she let live in her yard or something? And they'd talk about all kinds of strange things that barely made any sense. There was clearly something "off" about her, and that was some years ago now.
    I never heard about that show. I don't watch most broadcast tv, except for Timeless and the news. Now I mostly play video games and watch a lot of YouTube and a few people on Twitch. Those are entertaining enough for me. Maybe Roseanne needs medical attention. :/
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125

maga!

You just watch Trump find a way to make Roseanne the victim and then somehow make praise of her work that she doesn't have anymore.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dignin said:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The White House was reportedly in panic mode Tuesday afternoon, shortly after news broke that a television star with a racist Twitter feed had been fired.

According to a White House source, Donald J. Trump immediately huddled with close advisers to discuss the firing, which, staffers agreed, “set an ominous new precedent.”

“We’ve been living under assumption that a TV personality could tweet out as many racist things as he or she wanted with no consequences,” the source said. “Now, all of a sudden, our worst nightmare has come true.”

White House staffers are reportedly combing through Trump’s thirty-seven thousand tweets, searching for ones that could be deemed fireable offenses, and have so far flagged more than thirty-six thousand of them.

Many on Trump’s team are urging calm, however, claiming that the dismissal of one racist TV star could be an “isolated example.”

“The only people who can fire Donald Trump right now are congressional Republicans, and they don’t have the high moral standards that TV executives have,” the source said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/white-house-in-panic-mode-after-tv-star-with-racist-twitter-feed-loses-job

Lol:

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Borowitz is a treasure.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    g under p said:

maga!

You just watch Trump find a way to make Roseanne the victim and then somehow make praise of her work that she doesn't have anymore.

Peace

You know his aides are begging him not to weigh in. You also know he will inevitably weigh in, probably tonight or tomorrow morning. He is a weak, spineless man.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    dignin said:

Lol:

Flagged 36,000 of his tweets, you sure this president doesn't have carpal tunnel syndrome with all those tweets????  Put down that phone dude.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    dignin said:

:lol:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:

maga!

Yeah, I know, I watched it. But she was also the only one on the show who was, and she was criticized for it openly by a few of the other characters. That more than balances things out. Also, FYI, Trump was never once explicitly referred to in the show. The show sucked, but it definitely wasn't geared towards the crazy racist right at all in terms of content, for the reasons I already listed, and I'm not sure how anyone could keep insisting that after knowing that information.... Trump congratulated her on the ratings because she's a Trump supporter in real life, not because the themes in the show were crazy racist right. They simply were not. At all.

I wasn't saying all that.... don't really see anyone saying all of that.... but they did say the show was meant to target rural and Midwest viewers... and the main character and namesake of the show is a trump voter/supporter in real life AND on the show... doesn't mean anything, but it means something lol 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:

maga!

I wasn't saying all that.... don't really see anyone saying all of that.... but they did say the show was meant to target rural and Midwest viewers... and the main character and namesake of the show is a trump voter/supporter in real life AND on the show... doesn't mean anything, but it means something lol 
    Oh, obviously it means something to the Trumpsters.... It makes me wonder if they could have made the show about abortions, Mexican illegal immigrants getting away with it, and incorporating the teachings of the Q'uran in public schools, and as long as a Trump supporter is on it, the Trumpsters would have watched it, lol. I'm starting to think they stand for absolutely nothing, heinous or otherwise, lol. But look, are we really going to criticize the alt-right types watching shows about acceptance of the LGBTQ community and interracial families? What are we mad about here? I'm not sure. The show still doesn't spread around the hateful messages of Trump, so I'm not sure what the problem is (not saying you have a problem - just in general I mean... I don't see why people would be against the show... I think there is only reason to be against the actor.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,656
    How long before Team Trump Treason tweets that Greiten was a victim of Team Mueller’s witch hunt, he’s an outstanding guy and the FBI is going to meddle in the mid terms as evidenced by this forced resignation?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/29/politics/eric-greitens-missouri-governor/index.html

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,149
    PJ_Soul said:
    Seriously, who the fuck says "happy Memorial Day"???? I've actually had conversations about how inappropriate it would be to say "happy Remembrance Day" (Canada's Memorial Day), like as a joke - a tasteless joke .... I've actually had a laugh with others over how weird that is to say. But the fucking POTUS just blasts it out there on Twitter without even thinking about it. SMH!!!
    And the "... and women in 18 years".... WHAT THE FUCK?!
    I had over 50 people tell me happy Memorial Day yesterday.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    my2hands said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjhawks said:

maga!

Oh, obviously it means something to the Trumpsters.... It makes me wonder if they could have made the show about abortions, Mexican illegal immigrants getting away with it, and incorporating the teachings of the Q'uran in public schools, and as long as a Trump supporter is on it, the Trumpsters would have watched it, lol. I'm starting to think they stand for absolutely nothing, heinous or otherwise, lol. But look, are we really going to criticize the alt-right types watching shows about acceptance of the LGBTQ community and interracial families? What are we mad about here? I'm not sure. The show still doesn't spread around the hateful messages of Trump, so I'm not sure what the problem is (not saying you have a problem - just in general I mean... I don't see why people would be against the show... I think there is only reason to be against the actor.

Well, the show is on ABC, which is owned by Disney. How could it openly spread around the hateful messages of Trump? I don't that that would be possible. The show is meant to portray Trump supporters in a positive light, hence the stuff you mention. But most viewers are aware of who the protagonist is and what her views are. So to me, it was kind of a wink and a nod. Every episode was meant to give her the last word and hold the higher ground than the other characters. An example was how Jackie was made to look foolish in the first episode...with her wearing the pink vagina hat and all.

Bottom line is there's a reason the crazy alt right people promoted the hell out of this show and are defending her racist nonsense today. It's not that the show, itself pushed all of their crazy shit....it was more because it portrayed Trump supporters in such a positive filter, despite all of the racist/crazy shit beneath the surface. So to have it go out like this, with it being cancelled because of a racist tweet by Roseanne herself, is some glorious fucking irony and I love it.  

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Seriously, who the fuck says "happy Memorial Day"???? I've actually had conversations about how inappropriate it would be to say "happy Remembrance Day" (Canada's Memorial Day), like as a joke - a tasteless joke .... I've actually had a laugh with others over how weird that is to say. But the fucking POTUS just blasts it out there on Twitter without even thinking about it. SMH!!!
    Did they all have multiple deferments in the 60's because of bone spurs?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    That is super weird! Not just that that many people said it, but also that you managed to communicate with 50 people who said it to you in particular, lol. Isn't the day meant to serve as a solemn reminder of the sacrifice of life that occurred in past wars? To remember the war dead? Or am I misunderstanding the meaning of the holiday?
    Do people say "happy Martin Luther King Day" too?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:

Right. Cray-cray. ;)

I never heard about that show. I don't watch most broadcast tv, except for Timeless and the news. Now I mostly play video games and watch a lot of YouTube and a few people on Twitch. Those are entertaining enough for me. Maybe Roseanne needs medical attention. :/
    I only watch American Idol and the NFL on Broadcast TV. Most of it is really stupid.  NCIS Los Angeles?  LL Cool J is awesome, but don't nobody live like that...There was a show on ABC this season called DECEPTION that was on after American Idol...I shit you not the premise was a MAGICIAN who helps the FBI solve crimes.  Thankfully for everyone involved it was quickly cancelled.

VIce News Tonight, VICE, Real Time With Bill Maher and most of whats offered on Viceland. and Jersey Shore Family Vacation.

Desus and Mero is without question the best show on TV right now.

I like CNN but I find it to be too repetitive.  
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Tiki said:
    Kat said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Kat said:

Right. Cray-cray. ;)

I only watch American Idol and the NFL on Broadcast TV. Most of it is really stupid.  NCIS Los Angeles?  LL Cool J is awesome, but don't nobody live like that...There was a show on ABC this season called DECEPTION that was on after American Idol...I shit you not the premise was a MAGICIAN who helps the FBI solve crimes.  Thankfully for everyone involved it was quickly cancelled.

VIce News Tonight, VICE, Real Time With Bill Maher and most of whats offered on Viceland. and Jersey Shore Family Vacation.

Desus and Mero is without question the best show on TV right now.

I like CNN but I find it to be too repetitive.  
    I don't watch much broadcast TV anymore either. I record Little House on the Prairie though, for when I need something wholesome. :lol:
    But there are a few shows that I really like. I am a hard core Survivor fan (nerd) since season 1 - I watch every single episode of every single season. A non-guilty pleasure, haha.
    And I watch Big Brother, which is a seriously guilty pleasure - I'm actually embarrassed to admit I watch it... But I just love the competitions; obstacle courses and puzzles and stuff are fun.
    And I absolutely love Blue Bloods. Who can resist Tom Selleck? =)
    And I enjoyed the first season of Designated Survivor - I have the 2nd season on my PVR still.
    And Grey's Anatomy. I watch that religiously.
    I did watch the new season of Roseanne, but grudgingly. I'd hoped for something good, like it was so many years ago. No, it was a train wreck. All politics aside, it's good that it's getting cancelled because it sucks.

This discussion has been closed.