Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mcgruff10 said:
    and I do like the tax breaks he signed into law.  There's definitely been more money in my pay check every two weeks.
    There's more to life than money.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    Smellyman said:
    mcgruff10 said:

my2hands said:
    I still can't believe McGruff is "pleasantly surprised" by Trump... this shit has been even worse then i thought it would be, and I thought it would be BAD

Maybe you like an administration that mocks a dying American hero that was a tortured POW? Tells a grieving widow of a fallen soldier "he knew what he was signing up for"?
    I was aghast by this.  No way to defend it.

Considering you have kids,  you a big fan of a bought and sold climate denier running the EPA? Pulling out of the Paris climate deal? 
    I'm a big time environmental guy and don't agree with this.  

As a teacher. How about the clown running the Department of Education?
    Betsy is a damn fool but we don't really feel any federal education decisions or guidelines in my district so to me it's not really that big a deal but I can understand how other districts dislike her and her ideas.
    Maybe he sets a good example for your children & students? I sure hope not! lol
    Ha ha...no politicians set good examples lol

"Good people on both sides" (know any good torch carrying nazi's?)
    Terrible quote by him..

Talk to me brother,  help me understand, because I dont get it
    Like I said, pleasantly surprised.  After he won people made it out that World War 3 was going to happen any day.  Again I didn't vote for the guy but since he took office, no 9/11's (big in my book), ISIS is pretty much defeated, unemployment is down, North Korea and South Korea after 68 years might just might be on their way to making peace, and I like how he puts America first.

Again I probably won't vote for him in 2020 but like I said before, democrats need to get their heads out of their ass and find a good candidate.  That is all bud.  And I still think W was way worse.
    That is a lot of accolades not due to Trump.

Killing the EPA, Killing education, Tax cut for rich and the looming recession because of it, backed out or nuclear deal, Paris agreement, obstruction of justice, tons of indictments, twitter madness, mind boggling tariffs, Net Neutrality, healthcare, Cohen, Daniels, collusion,

List is too long.  Not to mention when he opens his mouth it's shockingly embarrassing.
    Your rant made me think that Billy Joel should re-write the lyrics to We Didn't Start the Fire. He could replace the JFK blown away part with Donald Trump hair blowin' away what else do I have to say?!

Oh, and rock n rolla cola wars could be mock and trolla Twitter wars...
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    and I do like the tax breaks he signed into law.  There's definitely been more money in my pay check every two weeks.
    I have to shake my head every time I hear someone mention the more money in my paycheck BS. People are so short sighted. Here, look at the shiny quarter while I take the dollar from your pocket. Oooh, so special.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Hey if money isn’t important to you I ll pm you my paypal address.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Again, we're done talking.
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    If you are that against the tax cut that trump passed send me the surplus that you get in your paycheck. Get rid of your money! Live life!!! 

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mcgruff10 said:
    You'll spend it up this summer in gas prices with the rest of us.  I've seen some forecasts that aren't very pretty.
    Don't know whether to hope prices stay low so people can keep their feet under them, or to hope that they skyrocket so dumbasses can see (but probably fail to accept anyways) that pissing contests have consequences.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,664
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    If you are that against the tax cut that trump passed send me the surplus that you get in your paycheck. Get rid of your money! Live life!!! 

The deficit will hit the middle class hardest.  Not to mention that the tax cuts will extend the next recession longer than it need be. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:

WOW you've single handedly convinced me that Trumpito is AWESOME. 
    Hostile AND judge-y.  You must have a lot of friends. 

THANKS!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    It's all about reckless HOSTILITY and LYING. 

Trumpito is the answer to a question no one asked, just a sociopath attempting to BULLY people and running his effing mouth, day and day out.  One fucking bad idea after another.  Someone should really stand up to him.  Turns out that CABINET is full of ASSKISSERS.  

He's 50 times worse than W.  Maybe more.  He's been in NIXON territory from the JUMP.  Nothing about Trumpito is NORMAL or has ANY historical precedent.  

I cant wait until January and that POS is IMPEACHED.

No way he is worse than W at this point, especially not 50 times worse lol.  W was the absolute worst; almost a year and half in and I'm still giving Trump a chance.  Again I didn't vote for the guy but I'm pleasantly surprised by him.  
    Nixon territory?  What would you identify as Trump's Watergate?
    And I highly doubt Trump is going to get impeached in a few months.  The democrats need to get their heads out of their ass and find a good candidate for 2020.
    What’s trump’s Watergate??  Say wha?

hahaha.....maybe he meant which one of Trump's major scandals will be his Watergate. Good grief....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:

Trumpito is the answer to a question no one asked, just a sociopath attempting to BULLY people and running his effing mouth, day and day out.  One fucking bad idea after another.  Someone should really stand up to him.  Turns out that CABINET is full of ASSKISSERS.  

He's 50 times worse than W.  Maybe more.  He's been in NIXON territory from the JUMP.  Nothing about Trumpito is NORMAL or has ANY historical precedent.  

No way he is worse than W at this point, especially not 50 times worse lol.  W was the absolute worst; almost a year and half in and I'm still giving Trump a chance.  Again I didn't vote for the guy but I'm pleasantly surprised by him.  
    And I highly doubt Trump is going to get impeached in a few months.  The democrats need to get their heads out of their ass and find a good candidate for 2020.

hahaha.....maybe he meant which one of Trump's major scandals will be his Watergate. Good grief....
    Good grief?  I see nothing on here but pissing and moaning when talking about trump. It really isn’t that hard of a question, what will be his watergate?  Is there something out there that will force him to resign?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mcgruff10 said:
    Short sighted.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:

The deficit will hit the middle class hardest.  Not to mention that the tax cuts will extend the next recession longer than it need be. 
    What is considered middle class these days? Is it dependent on the state or is there a federal number?
    gambs, yeah gas prices this summer will suck but at least I will have that extra cash to pay for it. 
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:

THANKS!
    Zero friends. But still feel free to send that extra cash in your paycheck to me. Hey if you are going to wrigley 2 I ll even buy you a few beers with your own money lol. 
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:

THANKS!
    Kettle, meet pot.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,657
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:

Good grief?  I see nothing on here but pissing and moaning when talking about trump. It really isn’t that hard of a question, what will be his watergate?  Is there something out there that will force him to resign?
    1. Conspiracy to defraud the United States
    2. Obstruction of justice
    3. Violation of the Foreign Influence Corruption Act
    4. Money laundering
    5. Tax evasion
    6. Violation of Federal Election Campaign Finance laws
    7. Acceptance of foreign campaign donations
    8. Perjury, if and when Team Trump Treason speaks to Team Mueller or testifies before a grand jury
    9. Failure to answer Team Mueller’s questions by pleading the 5th (“only the guilty plead the fifth.”)
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:

4. Money laundering
    5. Tax evasion
    8. Perjury, if and when Team Trump Treason speaks to Team Mueller or testifies before a grand jury
    9. Failure to answer Team Mueller’s questions by pleading the 5th (“only the guilty plead the fifth.”)
    So which one is IT?  And which is worse: trump or pence? I d take trump over pence any day of the week. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:

4. Money laundering
    5. Tax evasion
    So which one is IT?  And which is worse: trump or pence? I d take trump over pence any day of the week. 
    Any one of those 9. My money is on conspiracy, obstruction and Foreign Influence Corruption Act. What do you think it’ll be?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,664
    edited May 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:

What is considered middle class these days? Is it dependent on the state or is there a federal number?
    gambs, yeah gas prices this summer will suck but at least I will have that extra cash to pay for it. 
    I don’t think there’s a federal number. I’m seeing it falls between $42k to $125k gross income. That’s two thirds to double of the median income. So that covers people a little below median income to two income households where both are essentially earning about the aveage income. That income range will also take the brunt of increased healthcare costs. 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:

4. Money laundering
    5. Tax evasion
    Any one of those 9. My money is on conspiracy, obstruction and Foreign Influence Corruption Act. What do you think it’ll be?
    I like number 8 on your list but I honestly think he ll skirt on your whole list. I don’t think he will make all 8 years.so what I am saying is, trump s watergate hasn’t happened yet. 

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    mcgruff10 said:
    Tiki said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Yes, because that is moral equivalency.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:

my2hands said:
    I still can't believe McGruff is "pleasantly surprised" by Trump... this shit has been even worse then i thought it would be, and I thought it would be BAD

Maybe you like an administration that mocks a dying American hero that was a tortured POW? Tells a grieving widow of a fallen soldier "he knew what he was signing up for"?

Considering you have kids,  you a big fan of a bought and sold climate denier running the EPA? Pulling out of the Paris climate deal? 

Betsy is a damn fool but we don't really feel any federal education decisions or guidelines in my district so to me it's not really that big a deal but I can understand how other districts dislike her and her ideas.

Terrible quote by him..

Like I said, pleasantly surprised.  After he won people made it out that World War 3 was going to happen any day.  Again I didn't vote for the guy but since he took office, no 9/11's (big in my book), ISIS is pretty much defeated, unemployment is down, North Korea and South Korea after 68 years might just might be on their way to making peace, and I like how he puts America first.

Again I probably won't vote for him in 2020 but like I said before, democrats need to get their heads out of their ass and find a good candidate.  That is all bud.  And I still think W was way worse.
    No 9/11? You are pleasantly surprised by Trump because something similar to the worst tragedy in US history hasn't happened. Yeah, sorry, that's weak brother 

ISIS was pretty much "defeated" by time he took office... do you see that differently? If so, what did Trump change strategy wise that was more effective?

The unemployment rate? We have had 90 consecutive months of job growth bro. Sorry, Trump isn't exactly responsible for that...  i'm shocked you're citing these things as Trump accomplishments, you watch foxnews or something amigo? Lol

Korean peninsula... let's wait and see... I don't think a bunch of ignorant tweets accomplished anything... seems like it was all laid out for Un to become a legitimized and recognized leader... the build up was intentional, anybody that thinks North Korea would ever fire a rocket towards USA is just silly and got played here... Trump is desperate for a win, Un adds and his Chinese masters know that and they would love to keep this down in office so he continues to withdraw America from the global stage and defers leadership... seems to be working with a bunch of clowns calling for the Nobel lol

Maybe you like disrespecting long standing allies and withdrawing American leadership from the world stage?

Sorry brother, your reasons for your good feelings about Trump just don't cut the mustard. Not even close
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:

my2hands said:

Terrible quote by him..

No 9/11? You are pleasantly surprised by Trump because something similar to the worst tragedy in US history hasn't happened. Yeah, sorry, that's weak brother 

ISIS was pretty much "defeated" by time he took office... do you see that differently? If so, what did Trump change strategy wise that was more effective?

The unemployment rate? We have had 90 consecutive months of job growth bro. Sorry, Trump isn't exactly responsible for that...  i'm shocked you're citing these things as Trump accomplishments, you watch foxnews or something amigo? Lol

Korean peninsula... let's wait and see... I don't think a bunch of ignorant tweets accomplished anything... seems like it was all laid out for Un to become a legitimized and recognized leader... the build up was intentional, anybody that thinks North Korea would ever fire a rocket towards USA is just silly and got played here... Trump is desperate for a win, Un adds and his Chinese masters know that and they would love to keep this down in office so he continues to withdraw America from the global stage and defers leadership... seems to be working with a bunch of clowns calling for the Nobel lol

Maybe you like disrespecting long standing allies and withdrawing American leadership from the world stage?

Sorry brother, your reasons for your good feelings about Trump just don't cut the mustard. Not even close
    I don’t watch Fox News and just an opinion. And I am still pleasantly surprised. 
  • Options
    The Chinese got Un to the table and to make good Will gestures. China was rewarded with their cell phone company continuing to have access to US markets, throwing off our national security team and commerce department. Illustrious of this Administration’s “chaos” and Team Trump Treason thinking he’s smarter than all his generals. It’s just a matter of time and “we’ll see.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    my2hands said:
    mcgruff10 said:

my2hands said:

Terrible quote by him..

I don’t watch Fox News and just an opinion. And I am still pleasantly surprised. 
    Your bar is an inch off the ground
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
  • Options
    Was isis pretty much defeated when trump took office?  I mean the other day the us and Iraq I believe captured the top five in their organization. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561
  • Options
    Trump admin is surprisingly good though.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Was isis pretty much defeated when trump took office?  I mean the other day the us and Iraq I believe captured the top five in their organization. 
    What do you think Trump has done to make that happen? 

This discussion has been closed.