Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    Why in the fuck are you a Trump supporter BS? It's so weird. Are you just a contrarian?
    I've laid it out a million times. I don't like him but I think he is necessary.
    No, tRump is not necessary. The world would be a better place if the tRump family never existed.
    This raises a very complex and unpleasant topic; how much is hatred and evil necessary for love and good to exist? Would the world have been a better place if all previous oppressive and genocidal tyrants never existed? In their time, yes, but in the course of history, it's impossible to know how it prevented or influenced the opposite views and actions.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Latest tweet from President Trump folks........

So proud of NASCAR and its supporters and fans. They won't put up with disrespecting our Country or our Flag - they said it loud and clear! Many people booed the players who kneeled yesterday (which was a small percentage of total). These are fans who demand respect for our Flag! The issue of kneeling has nothing to do with race. It is about respect for our Country, Flag and National Anthem. NFL must respect this! .@CNN is #FakeNews. Just reported COS (John Kelly) was opposed to my stance on NFL players disrespecting FLAG, ANTHEM, COUNTRY. Total lie! General John Kelly totally agrees w/ my stance on NFL players and the fact that they should not be disrespecting our FLAG or GREAT COUNTRY! Tremendous backlash against the NFL and its players for disrespect of our Country. #StandForOurAnthem

yeah, nascar supporting trump is a massive surprise. 
    It's amazing how quickly and easily Trump and all of the idiots who agree with him on this crazy NFL thing have forgotten what the kneeling is all about. They all seem to think it's about the American flag and anthem, when it's actually about racial inequality and police brutality. I am not sure I've ever been so frustrated with the fucker since he took office, what with how he's ignoring the message being sent here, as well as the way he's handling the Puerto Rico horror. I can't fucking believe he brought up their terrible financial woes, which are a result of mistreatment by the American government, while in the same breath relating the total devastation and humanitarian crisis happening there. Seriously, Trump has NEVER ONCE done or said a single good or right thing since he took office. The severity of his failure as POTUS is still blowing my mind every single day. It's exhausting. I feel like there is something wrong with the system if a man like this can carry on the way he has and still stay in office, honestly. How can a modern country allow a very clearly mentally unfit person lead it?? Maybe after this nightmare is over the USA and other countries can take a good long look at their policies around this matter, and make it possible to remove someone who is crazy like this. Surely there is a way to do that without leaving doors open to abuses.
    People know what the kneeling is about...they just think it is misplaced. Trump is also doing just fine on Puerto Rico all things considered. The federal governments involvement has been spot on through all these disasters and while much of your critique on Trump is fair this one is an overreach that cheapens your general argument. I think Trump has said a lot of terrible things but I also think he has said many correct and necessary things. You might never understand how many see his UN speech as one of the most important speeches to date. It is the speech that Hillary Clinton would never have made. There is a global nightmare that predates Trump which took years and years of "mentally fit" politicians to create. People have decided that it is time for "crazy".
    That is some sickening and insane stuff right there.

How so? 
    Because you act like this a stage play, like a fucking dramatised Machiavellian power struggle, except you forgot that it's real life, with real lives on the line, and you somehow missed that The Prince was a damn satire.  You have no skin in the game so you're willing to bet any sum because someone else will foot the bill.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Trump is just a giant fucking man child.  He is doing nothing a leader should do.  He just continues to divide this country.  There is truly nothing more to say at this point to people that still support him.  
    The people who support him don't necessarily disagree with you but they believe the country being divided predates Trump. He is the symptom not the cause. That point is still lost on so many of you.
    We're aware that his base blames the Kenyan black guy for any division. 
    No they don't but they do blame your belief that they do.
    Well I've seen self proclaimed trump supporters say this repeatedly. I know that's anecdotal and not scientific, but just under this whole trump shit show is the mentality of 'stay in your place, black people'. 
    Well I would never suggest that mentality is non-existent but the recurring mistake is to suggest that mentality is the prominent one.
    from everything I've seen (again, yes, anecdotal), this mentality is QUITE prominent. 
    Well it is this belief that hardens his base. It is the "Deplorables" flap repeated over and over again. 
    not it's not. his entire campaign was two things:

1-crooked hillary
    2-everything wrong with america is obama's fault

and his base believe both. you really think the majority of people who voted for him don't believe #2? you're kidding yourself. 
    It is far more nuanced then that. The majority believe Obama contributed to a bipartisan failure. They believe the GOP failed them during the Bush years. They believe Obama failed them during his time. The Republican primary voter nominated Trump to demonstrate the complete rejection of the GOP that failed them. Trump then won the presidency by picking up historically blue states that rejected the Democratic status quo. These were previous Obama voters who didn't all of the sudden become racists...these are people that were economically left behind on a bipartisan basis.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    Why in the fuck are you a Trump supporter BS? It's so weird. Are you just a contrarian?
    you sound like Steve Bannon. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited September 2017
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    Trump is just a giant fucking man child.  He is doing nothing a leader should do.  He just continues to divide this country.  There is truly nothing more to say at this point to people that still support him.  
    The people who support him don't necessarily disagree with you but they believe the country being divided predates Trump. He is the symptom not the cause. That point is still lost on so many of you.
    the country has always been divided, yes. but he is making it 100 times worse. just look at how people have been reacting since the election. he is validating their hatred and bigotry. when was the last time you saw a fucking nazi rally in the US? Seriously. he thrives on chaos, and he is creating it. he is taking a simmering pot and cranking up the heat to a boil. 
    Yes. Look at how people have been reacting...quite poorly in fact...it is actually a mental condition at this point. But you are right that Trump thrives on it. Personally I find it completely unpleasant but it still doesn't alter the calculus of his "support"...if anything this "SOB" incident will only increase support when it comes to off season elections. Democrats have to defend many red state senate seats as the party of the kneeling athlete. Lebron couldn't help Hillary in Ohio...he won't help across red state america in 2018.
    his base is dwindling. I'm sure many of his supporters will be that much more rabid, but the pack is getting smaller. 
    one thing he is doing "right" is convincing his base that this whole kneeling thing is unpatriotic, and somehow about the flag/military/anthem/etc. you convince any large group of americans that you are the patriot and your enemies are not, you win. and win BIGLY. 
    So which is it then? Is his base dwindling or is going to win BIGLY? 
    both. his base is dwindling, but he will have a minor surge in, I wouldn't call it support, but people who agree with him. that won't last, though. this too shall pass, and when it does, so will that temporary support. 
    You might be right but this has been predicted every single time he has said something ridiculous and his support has never changed. The "SOB" remark is actually the least offensive thing he has said in the last few years and is in fact the sentiment that most people silently agree with. 
    I didn't say he'd lose support from his base over this. he won't. I said he'd gain a slight surge in those who agree with him, since it's all about patriotism, but when the next thing comes up, those people will forget about agreeing with him on this and will go back to knowing he's a tool or not caring at all. 

edit to add:
    and you think calling black football players "sons of bitches" is the least offensive thing he has said in the last few years? seriously? you realize that calling someone a son of a bitch isn't a direct insult to that person, but the person's mother. he is calling those peoples' mothers "bitches" to a live audience. the president of the united fucking states just called some black women bitches (no white athletes had yet kneeled at the time of this statement, so yes, that is a true statement). 

it doesn't get much more offensive than that. 
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

BS44325 said:
    But people need a leader and look to the leader and I will go as far as to say he is advocating the divisiveness!  He has handled everything very poorly to say the least. I don't know how anyone can support his words and actions thus far. 
    I don't disagree but others believe that he is responding to divisiveness. Support going forward will completely depend on what the alternative is. If it is another candidate who speaks of "deplorables" then the voter will continue to support Trump to battle on their behalf.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    Haaa. Well that's on your failure to understand the difference between Bannon and I. I'm a neocon remember. Bannon isn't. Trump has been moving closer to my foreign policy beliefs and away from Bannon's.

• Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    Haaa. Well that's on your failure to understand the difference between Bannon and I. I'm a neocon remember. Bannon isn't. Trump has been moving closer to my foreign policy beliefs and away from Bannon's.

it's not my failure to understand anything. I'm saying that statement, and that statement alone, sounds like something Bannon would say. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    Jeff Sessions Defends Trump’s Right To Speak Out Against Free Speech
    “The president has free speech rights too,” the attorney general said of Trump’s condemnation of NFL players who protest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-nfl_us_59ca8732e4b0cdc7733534d4?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Um...the president is supposed to be the #1 supporter of the Constitution and he clearly isn't when he condemns the American right to peaceful protest. It's the opposite as in unAmerican. So JeffSessions, you are that too evidently. Did he send you out to say that drivel?
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    BS44325 said:
    We're aware that his base blames the Kenyan black guy for any division. 
    No they don't but they do blame your belief that they do.
    Well I've seen self proclaimed trump supporters say this repeatedly. I know that's anecdotal and not scientific, but just under this whole trump shit show is the mentality of 'stay in your place, black people'. 
    Well I would never suggest that mentality is non-existent but the recurring mistake is to suggest that mentality is the prominent one.
    from everything I've seen (again, yes, anecdotal), this mentality is QUITE prominent. 
    Well it is this belief that hardens his base. It is the "Deplorables" flap repeated over and over again. 
    not it's not. his entire campaign was two things:

1-crooked hillary
    2-everything wrong with america is obama's fault

and his base believe both. you really think the majority of people who voted for him don't believe #2? you're kidding yourself. 
    It is far more nuanced then that. The majority believe Obama contributed to a bipartisan failure. They believe the GOP failed them during the Bush years. They believe Obama failed them during his time. The Republican primary voter nominated Trump to demonstrate the complete rejection of the GOP that failed them. Trump then won the presidency by picking up historically blue states that rejected the Democratic status quo. These were previous Obama voters who didn't all of the sudden become racists...these are people that were economically left behind on a bipartisan basis.
    no, it's not. people who like trump fit into at least one, and maybe more, of the following categories:

1-he's better than hillary
    2-obama ruined everything, trump said so, so I'm voting for him
    3-I like trump because he speaks his mind
    4-he's a successful businessman, so he's going to be able to turn the economy around

are you telling me that if Obama had been legally allowed to run a third time, Trump would have beat him?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Kat said:
    “The president has free speech rights too,” the attorney general said of Trump’s condemnation of NFL players who protest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jeff-sessions-trump-nfl_us_59ca8732e4b0cdc7733534d4?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Um...the president is supposed to be the #1 supporter of the Constitution and he clearly isn't when he condemns the American right to peaceful protest. It's the opposite as in unAmerican. So JeffSessions, you are that too evidently. Did he send you out to say that drivel?
    Yep, the President's most important duty is to uphold the Constitution of the United States.  Sure, he has every right to say he disagrees with the protests.  What he doesn't have is a legal right to influence or threaten to influence the employment decisions of private entities as defined by Title 18, Section 227 of United States Code - a law which Jeff Sessions apparently has no clue exists.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    YES
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Kat said:

Yep, the President's most important duty is to uphold the Constitution of the United States.  Sure, he has every right to say he disagrees with the protests.  What he doesn't have is a legal right to influence or threaten to influence the employment decisions of private entities as defined by Title 18, Section 227 of United States Code - a law which Jeff Sessions apparently has no clue exists.
    THANK YOU!
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    tbergs said:
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    No, tRump is not necessary. The world would be a better place if the tRump family never existed.
    This raises a very complex and unpleasant topic; how much is hatred and evil necessary for love and good to exist? Would the world have been a better place if all previous oppressive and genocidal tyrants never existed? In their time, yes, but in the course of history, it's impossible to know how it prevented or influenced the opposite views and actions.
    Hatred is the absence of Love.  

Love can exist without hatred.  

Hatred cannot exist without Love.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited September 2017
    BS is only concerned with his team winning elections... nothing else matters.... this is also my countrproblem in a nutshell, people willing to do anything and explain away anything just to win and secure power... Mexicans are rapists... disrespecting veterans... bullying handicapped people... assaulting women... bullying in general... supportung fucking nazi's... educated supporters like BS should be ashamed of themselves 

By the way, neocons proved throughout the 2000's that they don't know shit and their ideas and worldview are filled with hubris and are nothing short of destructive and WRONG

I'm not shocked in the slightest dumb ass Trump is being duped by them, just like W was. 
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    Trumpcare is officially dead. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Trumpcare is officially dead. 
    10/01/17
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    Trumpcare won't be officially dead until Trump is out of office and the GOP no longer controls Congress. Until then its zombified corpse will keep rising to torment us.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    Trumpcare won't be officially dead until Trump is out of office and the GOP no longer controls Congress. Until then its zombified corpse will keep rising to torment us.
    correct. I meant for this round. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Seven years the GOP used ACA as a wedge issue and it worked to their advantage.  I don't see them rushing to 'fix' anything anytime soon.
  • Options
    Kat said:

The President is not condemning the "right to protest" but the style in which it is being conducted. He has said that it is the player's right...he just doesn't like it and has the right to condemn it as disrespectful even though I disagree with him doing it. He also has the right to say an owner "should" fire a player but he doesn't have the right to "order" or "force" an owner to fire a player...which he hasn't done. An owner and/or league has code of conduct rules and they do have the right to fire a player. The NBA previously suspended Abdoul Rauf for failing to stand for the anthem. The NFL has fined players for wearing sneakers that paid respects to 9/11. Google just fired an employee for writing a memo. This forum bans people when they are in breach of posting rules. Free speech is not a one way street.
  • Options

my2hands said:
    BS is only concerned with his team winning elections... nothing else matters.... this is also my countrproblem in a nutshell, people willing to do anything and explain away anything just to win and secure power... Mexicans are rapists... disrespecting veterans... bullying handicapped people... assaulting women... bullying in general... supportung fucking nazi's... educated supporters like BS should be ashamed of themselves 

By the way, neocons proved throughout the 2000's that they don't know shit and their ideas and worldview are filled with hubris and are nothing short of destructive and WRONG

I'm not shocked in the slightest dumb ass Trump is being duped by them, just like W was. 
    My team? That's just assholery.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,570
    edited September 2017
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:

The President is not condemning the "right to protest" but the style in which it is being conducted. He has said that it is the player's right...he just doesn't like it and has the right to condemn it as disrespectful even though I disagree with him doing it. He also has the right to say an owner "should" fire a player but he doesn't have the right to "order" or "force" an owner to fire a player...which he hasn't done. An owner and/or league has code of conduct rules and they do have the right to fire a player. The NBA previously suspended Abdoul Rauf for failing to stand for the anthem. The NFL has fined players for wearing sneakers that paid respects to 9/11. Google just fired an employee for writing a memo. This forum bans people when they are in breach of posting rules. Free speech is not a one way street.
    I haven't noticed that any of Trump's rights are being violated, so I don't know why you're going on about how he has the right to do this and that. Yeah, he does. That is why he hasn't been arrested. That doesn't mean the world can't acknowledge what a fucking asshole and horrible, terrible leader for America he is for saying and thinking all of it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:

the sneakers were a violation of their uniform policy. the NFL has no policy on standing for, or even attending, the national anthem. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    Kat said:

I haven't noticed that any of Trump's rights are being violated, so I don't know why you're going on about how he has the right to do this and that. Yeah, he does. That is why he hasn't been arrested. That doesn't mean the world can't acknowledge what a fucking asshole and horrible, terrible leader for America he is for saying and thinking all of it.
    I haven't said any of Trump's rights were violated. We are talking about what speech rights he has and I'm glad you agree with me. It is also your right to criticize him the way you do.
  • Options

BS44325 said:
    Kat said:

the sneakers were a violation of their uniform policy. the NFL has no policy on standing for, or even attending, the national anthem. 
    Correct but teams have general behavioural codes in their contracts and they have the right to fine, bench or fire a player even if it wouldn't necessarily be in their best interest. Again I am not suggesting a team should do this I am only suggesting that they probably have the right to do this although it would be opposed by the player's union and it would probably end up in court.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    Yes, if you're aiming for the decline and fall of the USA, I agree he is necessary. But look, your comment about his UN speech suggests you're saying more than what you're claiming is your point. Are you so egotistical that you think you know what's best for the world when literally every single other reasonable leader on the face of the planet doesn't, along with all other reasonable people, military leaders, geniuses, scientists, et al? I think it's almost fascinating that you feel like you know something that all of these much more qualified and informed people don't (not to mention about 68% of all US voters).
    Yes, why yes he is. "There is a global nightmare..............................
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    rgambs said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Latest tweet from President Trump folks........

So proud of NASCAR and its supporters and fans. They won't put up with disrespecting our Country or our Flag - they said it loud and clear! Many people booed the players who kneeled yesterday (which was a small percentage of total). These are fans who demand respect for our Flag! The issue of kneeling has nothing to do with race. It is about respect for our Country, Flag and National Anthem. NFL must respect this! .@CNN is #FakeNews. Just reported COS (John Kelly) was opposed to my stance on NFL players disrespecting FLAG, ANTHEM, COUNTRY. Total lie! General John Kelly totally agrees w/ my stance on NFL players and the fact that they should not be disrespecting our FLAG or GREAT COUNTRY! Tremendous backlash against the NFL and its players for disrespect of our Country. #StandForOurAnthem

yeah, nascar supporting trump is a massive surprise. 
    It's amazing how quickly and easily Trump and all of the idiots who agree with him on this crazy NFL thing have forgotten what the kneeling is all about. They all seem to think it's about the American flag and anthem, when it's actually about racial inequality and police brutality. I am not sure I've ever been so frustrated with the fucker since he took office, what with how he's ignoring the message being sent here, as well as the way he's handling the Puerto Rico horror. I can't fucking believe he brought up their terrible financial woes, which are a result of mistreatment by the American government, while in the same breath relating the total devastation and humanitarian crisis happening there. Seriously, Trump has NEVER ONCE done or said a single good or right thing since he took office. The severity of his failure as POTUS is still blowing my mind every single day. It's exhausting. I feel like there is something wrong with the system if a man like this can carry on the way he has and still stay in office, honestly. How can a modern country allow a very clearly mentally unfit person lead it?? Maybe after this nightmare is over the USA and other countries can take a good long look at their policies around this matter, and make it possible to remove someone who is crazy like this. Surely there is a way to do that without leaving doors open to abuses.
    People know what the kneeling is about...they just think it is misplaced. Trump is also doing just fine on Puerto Rico all things considered. The federal governments involvement has been spot on through all these disasters and while much of your critique on Trump is fair this one is an overreach that cheapens your general argument. I think Trump has said a lot of terrible things but I also think he has said many correct and necessary things. You might never understand how many see his UN speech as one of the most important speeches to date. It is the speech that Hillary Clinton would never have made. There is a global nightmare that predates Trump which took years and years of "mentally fit" politicians to create. People have decided that it is time for "crazy".
    That is some sickening and insane stuff right there.

How so? 
    Because you act like this a stage play, like a fucking dramatised Machiavellian power struggle, except you forgot that it's real life, with real lives on the line, and you somehow missed that The Prince was a damn satire.  You have no skin in the game so you're willing to bet any sum because someone else will foot the bill.
    We all have skin in the game.
  • Options
    I guess he is bored waiting for the impeachment stuff to gain any traction to battle against so the kneeling battle it is. Latest tweet folks....

Ratings for NFL football are way down except before game starts, when people tune in to see whether or not our country will be disrespected! The booing at the NFL football game last night, when the entire Dallas team dropped to its knees, was loudest I have ever heard. Great anger. But while Dallas dropped to its knees as a team, they all stood up for our National Anthem. Big progress being made-we all love our country! The NFL has all sorts of rules and regulations. The only way out for them is to set a rule that you can't kneel during our National Anthem!

• Options
    CM189191 said:
    BS44325 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    ^^^^ All silly bullshit.
    Nope. The status quo was unacceptable. The world was and still is steamrolling towards catastrophe. 
This discussion has been closed.