Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    edited September 2022

Just a handful of crazies, absolutely nothing to be concerned about, as long as I get to keep my cushy executive role and be business pals with my beloved moderate republicans who support this with their votes.

edit, for those who don’t know, the one held up by current republicans, is a direct use of the THREAT of violence 
  • Options
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I don't know that they are Nazis.  They are weak minded, that's for sure.   Their delusions are not limited to Trump.  

They’re embracing fascism to maintain the status quo & scapegoating / blaming others for their misery. No, it’s not right at this point in time to say MAGAs are the same as Nazis; but there are parallels / similarities between the movements. 
    I think they are embracing facism and scapegoating others because they don't know who to blame and don't understand where the prosperity went.  Trump is a useful focus for this energy.

It’s pretty clear they are blaming democrats, as evidenced by countless trump speeches and many in person discussions I get to have with his voters.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    edited September 2022

It's just a little fascism sweeping the GOP, you guys... it's not like fascism has ever been a problem in the past. 

I'm sure if we just ignore it & assume the best of everyone involved it will all turn out ok. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    Somebody's head is going to explode...

New York attorney general files civil fraud lawsuit against Trump, some of his children and his business

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    I don't know that they are Nazis.  They are weak minded, that's for sure.   Their delusions are not limited to Trump.  

They’re embracing fascism to maintain the status quo & scapegoating / blaming others for their misery. No, it’s not right at this point in time to say MAGAs are the same as Nazis; but there are parallels / similarities between the movements. 
    I think they are embracing facism and scapegoating others because they don't know who to blame and don't understand where the prosperity went.  Trump is a useful focus for this energy.

It’s pretty clear they are blaming democrats, as evidenced by countless trump speeches and many in person discussions I get to have with his voters.
    I never said they were correct in placing the blame, I said they don't know who to blame.  It gets pointed at democrats, immigrants minorities etc, because they don't know who to blame.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I never said they were correct in placing the blame, I said they don't know who to blame.  It gets pointed at democrats, immigrants minorities etc, because they don't know who to blame.
    Their orange hued leader is a classic textbook narcissist. As such all blame for everything even remotely negative gets placed elsewhere all the time.
    However he takes credit for anything and everything positive even if he has nothing to do with it.

Classic narcissism 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I think your description of them has a lot in common with the German folks who voted for Hitler 90 some years ago
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I think your description of them has a lot in common with the German folks who voted for Hitler 90 some years ago
    Yes I agree.

Sadly they can't see that the politicians they voted for are the same politicians that helped erode the tax code, slash public services, cut education budgets, made it easier to offshore jobs, don't provide a social safety net or job training, made it easier to transfer wealth by not taxing stock based pay, changing paying out stock dividends in cash into paying out dividends in shares, allowed fewer companies to run healthcare based on the bottom line by slashing the amount of available beds and hospitals and focusing on upselling sometimes unnecessary tests and outpatient procedures rather than general practice etc. etc. etc,  To be fair it wasn't just R's that paved the way for this, some dems were involved as well, not to mention Milton Friedman and Jack Welch laying the framework on the business side.  All in the name of deregulation with the promise that eventually the returns would trickle to the rest of us. But here we are now and blaming the manipulated and comparing them to literal nazi's, however fair that characterization may be, is probably not going to improve the situation.

Raising taxes and improving public services will go a lot farther. Luckily the current administration is working on it.  Unluckily the short term pain that leads to long term security is where the Republicans excel at blaming and messaging.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    09212022 was not the greatest day for Trizzy.

Fucker.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781

Trump docs probe: Court lifts hold on Mar-a-Lago records
    By ERIC TUCKER
    12 mins ago

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal appeals panel has lifted a judge's hold on the Justice Department's ability to use classified records seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida estate in its ongoing criminal investigation.

The ruling from a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit is a victory for the Justice Department, clearing the way for it to immediately resume its use of the documents as it evaluates whether to bring criminal charges in its investigation into the presence of top-secret government records held at Mar-a-Lago after Trump left the White House.

The government had argued that its investigation had been impeded by the order from U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon that temporarily barred investigators from continuing to use the documents in the probe. Cannon, a Trump appointee, had said the hold would remain in place pending a separate review by an independent arbiter she had appointed at the Trump team’s request.

The FBI last month seized roughly 11,000 documents, including about 100 with classification markings, during a court-authorized search of the Palm Beach club. It has launched a criminal investigation into whether the records were mishandled or compromised. It is not clear whether Trump or anyone else will be charged.

Cannon ruled on Sept. 5 that she would name an independent arbiter, or special master, to do an independent review of those records and segregate any that may be covered by claims of attorney-client privilege or executive privilege and to determine whether any of the materials should be returned to Trump. Raymond Dearie, the former chief judge of the federal court based in Brooklyn, has been named to the role.

The Justice Department had argued that a special master review of the classified documents was not necessary. It said Trump, as a former president, could not invoke executive privilege over the documents, nor could they be covered by attorney-client privilege because they do not involve communications between Trump and his lawyers.

Trump’s lawyers argued that an independent review of the records was essential given the unprecedented nature of the investigation. The lawyers also said the department had not yet proven that the seized documents were classified, though they notably stopped short of asserting — as Trump repeatedly has — that the records were previously declassified. They have resisted providing Dearie with their position on that question, signaling the issue could be part of their defense in the event of an indictment.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605
    edited September 2022
    Am reading the fake Letitia James summons for the continued witch hunt and suggest, thus far, that if you read any part of it, you read pages 13 through 16 to get a sampling of the alleged fraud. There are 8 examples, some with sub parts, and are representative of a chart they put together as an Exhibit, by category on either side of the ledger.

If any of us tried to pull this shit, we’d be criminally charged and in prison already. Oh, and POOTWH and The Dumb One plead the 5th to the most basic of questions of fact. What was that you say? Only the guilty plea the fifth? Oh, and POOTWH offered to settle pre-summons.

I’m sure it’s just an honest mistake and a mixup. Just like the Capitol insurrection coup attempt was a tourist visit and the unsecured storage of highly classified documents is just a document storage dispute. Let me know when Hillary and Obama are indicted.

https://docs-cdn-prod.news-engineering.aws.wapo.pub/publish_document/2d091c59-f7e0-4690-841c-d070a4b80646/published/2d091c59-f7e0-4690-841c-d070a4b80646.pdf
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,781

Trump Had a Day

And it might get worse

NY Attorney General Letitia James announcing that her office is suing former President Donald Trump and three of his children. (Photo by Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images)

Well, well, well. Let’s just say that Donald Trump has had better days. 

This could be one of his worst, but there may be far worse ones coming down the line if today turns out to be a preface and not a denouement. 

This morning started off bad enough. 

New York Attorney General Letitia James made it known that she was going to issue a “major announcement.” And she did not disappoint. The lawsuit she filed in state court is in essence a guided missile aimed right at the heart of the Trump family business. Calling the level of fraud she uncovered “staggering,” James outlined a list of facts that could have been a plotline in The Sopranos

And it isn't just the patriarch in her legal crosshairs. The three children who have been foisted upon the American public — Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka — also earned starring roles in the court papers. 

While this is a civil suit, that’s because James is limited from bringing criminal charges. She did refer her findings to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, but if they choose to press forward, they will likely have to get in line. 

That’s because as rough as this morning’s news cycle was for Trump, more pain was in the offing. 

This evening, the 11th Circuit ruled on the outrage that has been festering over the investigation into the classified documents the former president took (for still unknown reasons, at least publicly) to Mar-a-Lago. 

If Trump was hoping that Trump judges at the appellate level would fall in line like Judge Cannon (the district judge who’s done legal backflips well beyond the bounds of precedent or prudence to accommodate Trump), he was sorely mistaken. Two Trump judges sided with an Obama appointee to issue a stinging rebuke of the lower court’s ruling — a ruling that most judicial experts had felt was about as serious as an episode of Laugh In

I will leave it to legal scholars to parse the specifics of the lawsuits and rulings, but some big things are clear. One, Trump is in trouble. Big trouble. And not the kind of trouble that he can squirm his way out of by bloviating to Sean Hannity or browbeating Mitch McConnell. He’s on the defensive, and pressure is closing in from all directions. 

The timing of these quickening drumbeats of scrutiny overlap with the final stretch of the midterm elections — into which Trump has vociferously inserted himself according to the only metric he knows: what benefits him. November thus is shaping up to be a referendum on Trumpism, to the dismay of many Republican officials. But those same Republicans have made a decision en masse to embrace Trump, at least publicly. From a cynical political calculus one can understand why. The Republican base is the Trump base, or maybe it’s more accurate to put that the other way around. 

It is also clear that the core of this base is not enough to power Republicans to majorities in Congress. And yet, if the base stays home, Republicans also will lose. 

With so much at stake, the unknowns hanging over Trump and his legal jeopardy are very consequential. How bad might this get for Trump and those who have fastened themselves to him? Will more be revealed? Will any Republicans decide that they need to separate themselves from Trump? Will that lead to disarray within the party as election day approaches? All of this is possible. But it is also possible that Trump skates by once again, at least for now. It is possible that Republicans take back Congress, and they frame their victory as a validation of Trumpism, nevermind what it means for the health and security of the country. 

Right now it looks like a close election, but tides can shift, sometimes drastically. Support can crumble. What once looked like strength can be recast as weakness. Just ask one of the few people having a rougher go of it of late than Trump — Vladimir Putin. 

Oh, and in other late-breaking news, the January 6th committee has come to an agreement to interview Clarence Thomas’s wife Ginni Thomas. Can’t forget about that investigation. 

One imagines all is not quiet tonight in Mar-a-Lago.

Note: If you are not already a subscriber to our Steady newsletter, please consider joining us. And we always appreciate you sharing our content with others and leaving your thoughts in the comments.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

Just a handful of crazies, absolutely nothing to be concerned about, as long as I get to keep my cushy executive role and be business pals with my beloved moderate republicans who support this with their votes.

edit, for those who don’t know, the one held up by current republicans, is a direct use of the THREAT of violence 
    Pearl Jam fans light up the sky as band covers Imagine during S America  tour opener - Consequence
    I'm kidding but cmon, a Hitler salute and finger pointing are the same?  If they were throwing up that OK symbol I'd agree.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

Trump Had a Day

And it might get worse

NY Attorney General Letitia James announcing that her office is suing former President Donald Trump and three of his children. (Photo by Michael M. Santiago/Getty Images)

Well, well, well. Let’s just say that Donald Trump has had better days. 

This could be one of his worst, but there may be far worse ones coming down the line if today turns out to be a preface and not a denouement. 

This morning started off bad enough. 

New York Attorney General Letitia James made it known that she was going to issue a “major announcement.” And she did not disappoint. The lawsuit she filed in state court is in essence a guided missile aimed right at the heart of the Trump family business. Calling the level of fraud she uncovered “staggering,” James outlined a list of facts that could have been a plotline in The Sopranos

And it isn't just the patriarch in her legal crosshairs. The three children who have been foisted upon the American public — Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka — also earned starring roles in the court papers. 

While this is a civil suit, that’s because James is limited from bringing criminal charges. She did refer her findings to federal prosecutors in Manhattan, but if they choose to press forward, they will likely have to get in line. 

That’s because as rough as this morning’s news cycle was for Trump, more pain was in the offing. 

This evening, the 11th Circuit ruled on the outrage that has been festering over the investigation into the classified documents the former president took (for still unknown reasons, at least publicly) to Mar-a-Lago. 

If Trump was hoping that Trump judges at the appellate level would fall in line like Judge Cannon (the district judge who’s done legal backflips well beyond the bounds of precedent or prudence to accommodate Trump), he was sorely mistaken. Two Trump judges sided with an Obama appointee to issue a stinging rebuke of the lower court’s ruling — a ruling that most judicial experts had felt was about as serious as an episode of Laugh In

I will leave it to legal scholars to parse the specifics of the lawsuits and rulings, but some big things are clear. One, Trump is in trouble. Big trouble. And not the kind of trouble that he can squirm his way out of by bloviating to Sean Hannity or browbeating Mitch McConnell. He’s on the defensive, and pressure is closing in from all directions. 

The timing of these quickening drumbeats of scrutiny overlap with the final stretch of the midterm elections — into which Trump has vociferously inserted himself according to the only metric he knows: what benefits him. November thus is shaping up to be a referendum on Trumpism, to the dismay of many Republican officials. But those same Republicans have made a decision en masse to embrace Trump, at least publicly. From a cynical political calculus one can understand why. The Republican base is the Trump base, or maybe it’s more accurate to put that the other way around. 

It is also clear that the core of this base is not enough to power Republicans to majorities in Congress. And yet, if the base stays home, Republicans also will lose. 

With so much at stake, the unknowns hanging over Trump and his legal jeopardy are very consequential. How bad might this get for Trump and those who have fastened themselves to him? Will more be revealed? Will any Republicans decide that they need to separate themselves from Trump? Will that lead to disarray within the party as election day approaches? All of this is possible. But it is also possible that Trump skates by once again, at least for now. It is possible that Republicans take back Congress, and they frame their victory as a validation of Trumpism, nevermind what it means for the health and security of the country. 

Right now it looks like a close election, but tides can shift, sometimes drastically. Support can crumble. What once looked like strength can be recast as weakness. Just ask one of the few people having a rougher go of it of late than Trump — Vladimir Putin. 

Oh, and in other late-breaking news, the January 6th committee has come to an agreement to interview Clarence Thomas’s wife Ginni Thomas. Can’t forget about that investigation. 

One imagines all is not quiet tonight in Mar-a-Lago.

Note: If you are not already a subscriber to our Steady newsletter, please consider joining us. And we always appreciate you sharing our content with others and leaving your thoughts in the comments.

I am hoping that this stops him from running for president next election.  Either that or he will be hell bent and try and start a civil war.  He's a big baby and doesn't like losing.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    And Desantis is looming large over him....which has to be driving him nuts. tRump won't be able to stand any 2024 spotlight being taken off of him.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    edited September 2022

Pearl Jam fans light up the sky as band covers Imagine during S America  tour opener - Consequence
    I'm kidding but cmon, a Hitler salute and finger pointing are the same?  If they were throwing up that OK symbol I'd agree.
    They were throwing up a qanon symbol with their index fingers. They're brainwashed wackos just like those people from Germany were. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Know less about fascism. 
  • Options
    “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” he told Hannity. “You’re the president of the United States. You can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-declassification-mind-power_n_632bc629e4b05db5206aad2c
  • Options

They were throwing up a qanon symbol with their index fingers. They're brainwashed wackos just like those people from Germany were. 
    Didn't Q adopt the OK symbol too?  I didn't know they are doing the index finger thing now.  That's new.

I just read up on the pointing thing and nobody is sure what it is yet but you are probably right.  
  • Options

Know less about fascism. 
    You know what's interesting. If they actually get facism, how many will realize they screwed up wanting that?  No way it's 35% of the population?
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    “There doesn’t have to be a process, as I understand it,” he told Hannity. “You’re the president of the United States. You can declassify just by saying, ‘It’s declassified.’ Even by thinking about it.”
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-trump-declassification-mind-power_n_632bc629e4b05db5206aad2c
    Can I win MegaMillions just by thinking about it?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    an oldie but a goody...

https://youtu.be/OcKcjpSWmm0
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Know less about fascism. 
    You know what's interesting. If they actually get facism, how many will realize they screwed up wanting that?  No way it's 35% of the population?

It doesn’t need to be violent, despite the fact that senior senate leaders seem to be alright with the violence among their base. 

Denying access to voting, and fair counting and certification, is all part of the fascist American uprising being  dismissed by moderates.

edit, regarding the salute

Former President Donald Trump appeared at a rally on Saturday in Youngstown, Ohio, which featured music similar to the anthem of QAnon and supporters giving a one-finger salute.

USA Today, The New York Times and Business Insider reported that Trump was at the rally to support Ohio Senate candidate J.D. Vance. As Trump spoke, people reportedly raised an arm with their index finger pointed as they cheered.

The background music, The New York Times reported, sounded similar to a QAnon song called "Wwg1wga," which stands for “where we go one, we go all.”

The salute, however, was a different story.

While The Washington Post and British newspaper The Guardian reported that some political observers pointed out the one-finger salute resembled another salute that the Nazis used, NBC News reporter Ben Collins and The New York Times reported that the salute was probably in reference to the QAnon song.

• Options

Know less about fascism. 

It doesn’t need to be violent, despite the fact that senior senate leaders seem to be alright with the violence among their base. 

Denying access to voting, and fair counting and certification, is all part of the fascist American uprising being  dismissed by moderates.

Former President Donald Trump appeared at a rally on Saturday in Youngstown, Ohio, which featured music similar to the anthem of QAnon and supporters giving a one-finger salute.

USA Today, The New York Times and Business Insider reported that Trump was at the rally to support Ohio Senate candidate J.D. Vance. As Trump spoke, people reportedly raised an arm with their index finger pointed as they cheered.

The background music, The New York Times reported, sounded similar to a QAnon song called "Wwg1wga," which stands for “where we go one, we go all.”

While The Washington Post and British newspaper The Guardian reported that some political observers pointed out the one-finger salute resembled another salute that the Nazis used, NBC News reporter Ben Collins and The New York Times reported that the salute was probably in reference to the QAnon song.

Yes I read that.  Calling the finger pointing a Nazi salute is just dumb though.  I see that as people whom don't care for them or their politics and it's headline grabbing and not very good journalism.

I have never read that finger pointing resembled a Nazi salute until today.
  • Options

Know less about fascism. 

Yes I read that.  Calling the finger pointing a Nazi salute is just dumb though.  I see that as people whom don't care for them or their politics and it's headline grabbing and not very good journalism.

Who said finger pointing is a nazi salute? 

I compared one fascist crowd to another and suggested they're the same. Sorry if the nuance was lost on you. 
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,015
    edited September 2022

Know less about fascism. 

I compared one fascist crowd to another and suggested they're the same. Sorry if the nuance was lost on you. 
    If you read what I just quoted then you would have got the reference, sorry that was lost on you. Nuance is a stretch. I still think it's lazy reporting.

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    edited September 2022

Know less about fascism. 

If you read what I just quoted then you would have got the reference, sorry that was lost on you. Nuance is a stretch. I still think it's lazy reporting.

I thought you were referring to my post of the pictures. 

Sorry. 
  • Options

Know less about fascism. 

I thought you were referring to my post of the pictures. 

Sorry. 
    NP, I see where you are coming from though.  

Is anybody monitoring Q sites anymore?  I'm wondering what kind of batshit crazy ideas they are coming up w next?  And kudos to Trump for that dog whistle and the Q soundalike song.  You really know how to get your base rallying.

Friggin crazy...
  • Options
    It’s not about the finger in the air and Q. It’s about the rhetoric flowing from POOTWH’s mouth and the 35% of the repub party, his base, agreeing with it and just enough indies to go along with it. All of these deplorables don’t travel to his rallies but they agree with the rhetoric and more than likely would jump in if someone else starts the shit. Dismissing this or excusing it or not recognizing it for what it is, is dangerous, irresponsible and perhaps, complicitness. Ignore it at your peril.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    It’s not about the finger in the air and Q. It’s about the rhetoric flowing from POOTWH’s mouth and the 35% of the repub party, his base, agreeing with it and just enough indies to go along with it. All of these deplorables don’t travel to his rallies but they agree with the rhetoric and more than likely would jump in if someone else starts the shit. Dismissing this or excusing it or not recognizing it for what it is, is dangerous, irresponsible and perhaps, complicitness. Ignore it at your peril.
    I agree with this but not one reporter honed in on it hence my "lazy reporting" comment.  if you want to call it a nazi salute then back it up.  Just saying it doesn't do anything for me and I'll call that out.

I am not down for another 4 years of Trump but if I see lazy comments and reporting I'll call it out.
This discussion has been closed.