Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,108
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Donald Trump Jr. this week offered his father an out when it came to the elder Trump’s increasingly unseemly recent and past praise for Russian President Vladimir Putin: His dad was just “playing” Putin! Fair enough. So the jig is up. Now, with Putin invading Ukraine and becoming a pariah on the world stage, would seem to be the time for Donald Trump Sr. to say what he really thinks. Putin, after all, now knows it was just a ruse all along.

The former president apparently didn’t get the memo.

During a lengthy interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Thursday night, Hannity played a role he has become exceedingly familiar with: Trying to coach Trump through saying the right thing. In this case, the thing was that Putin is “evil” or an “enemy.” Ninety percent of Americans, after all, dislike Putin in a new poll — and 86 percent view him “very unfavorably.” So it’s kind of a slam-dunk, politically. And it would sure help Trump’s fellow Republicans, who have strained to assure they view Putin as evil, even if Trump hasn’t.

But Trump, true to form, wouldn’t take the hint. Repeatedly, Hannity tried to elicit Trump into calling Putin evil or something amounting to it. And repeatedly, Trump declined, instead focusing on tangential issues. When he did lament the atrocious scenes in Ukraine, he talked about it merely as something “sad” or regrettable that was happening, rather than attaching it to Putin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/11/sean-hannitys-remarkable-failed-attempts-get-trump-call-putin-evil/

Don't worry, the PTAPE will come out when Trump gets indicted. Merrick Garland has your back!

The full interview makes it pretty obvious there's Kompromat on POOTWH. Otherwise, how does anyone explain his pathetic answers? 
    he just admires dictators. I think it's as simple as that. 
    Sorry, it’s not as simple as that. When a transcript is provided, you’ll see how hard Hannity tries to get him to say or agree that Putin on the ritz is evil or responsible for vast amounts of human suffering in Ukraine and POOTWH can’t utter a bad word about him. That’s not admiration nor admirable, particularly when 90% of ‘Muricans think Putin on the ritz is the enemy. There’s more to it than admiration of dictators.
    I listened to the interview before commenting. I still think it's as simple as that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Donald Trump Jr. this week offered his father an out when it came to the elder Trump’s increasingly unseemly recent and past praise for Russian President Vladimir Putin: His dad was just “playing” Putin! Fair enough. So the jig is up. Now, with Putin invading Ukraine and becoming a pariah on the world stage, would seem to be the time for Donald Trump Sr. to say what he really thinks. Putin, after all, now knows it was just a ruse all along.

During a lengthy interview with Fox News’s Sean Hannity on Thursday night, Hannity played a role he has become exceedingly familiar with: Trying to coach Trump through saying the right thing. In this case, the thing was that Putin is “evil” or an “enemy.” Ninety percent of Americans, after all, dislike Putin in a new poll — and 86 percent view him “very unfavorably.” So it’s kind of a slam-dunk, politically. And it would sure help Trump’s fellow Republicans, who have strained to assure they view Putin as evil, even if Trump hasn’t.

But Trump, true to form, wouldn’t take the hint. Repeatedly, Hannity tried to elicit Trump into calling Putin evil or something amounting to it. And repeatedly, Trump declined, instead focusing on tangential issues. When he did lament the atrocious scenes in Ukraine, he talked about it merely as something “sad” or regrettable that was happening, rather than attaching it to Putin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/11/sean-hannitys-remarkable-failed-attempts-get-trump-call-putin-evil/

Don't worry, the PTAPE will come out when Trump gets indicted. Merrick Garland has your back!

The full interview makes it pretty obvious there's Kompromat on POOTWH. Otherwise, how does anyone explain his pathetic answers? 
    Sorry, it’s not as simple as that. When a transcript is provided, you’ll see how hard Hannity tries to get him to say or agree that Putin on the ritz is evil or responsible for vast amounts of human suffering in Ukraine and POOTWH can’t utter a bad word about him. That’s not admiration nor admirable, particularly when 90% of ‘Muricans think Putin on the ritz is the enemy. There’s more to it than admiration of dictators.
    I listened to the interview before commenting. I still think it's as simple as that. 
    Trump is an idiot. Can you please tell the Democrats to get their shit together and finally produce some evidence that is worth prosecuting to get him off the streets?

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

I don't know but what I do know is that Trump didn't start WW3 like everyone said he would. We now have both Putin and Kim Jong-Un acting out and we are stuck in the middle of it. It's only a matter of time before China does the same and then our situation will only get worse.

Make fun of Trump all you want but at least he had open lines of communications with other world leaders. Yes, other world leaders can be dictators but they still need to be given respect because they have nuclear power. Saudi Arabia wouldn't even take Biden's phone call.

no doubt that was a fear, but mainly because of how volatile he can be and the lack of restraint in saying what is on his mind. I mean, he was poking NK over Twitter, for crying out loud. 

I don't believe for one second that putin wouldn't have done this if trump was still in office. it was all about timing, not leadership. he would have had an easier time, I think, had trump been in office. I don't think trump would have lead the way with sanctions and condemnation like biden did. I think that's why putin wanted trump in office in the first place. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

I don't know but what I do know is that Trump didn't start WW3 like everyone said he would. We now have both Putin and Kim Jong-Un acting out and we are stuck in the middle of it. It's only a matter of time before China does the same and then our situation will only get worse.

Make fun of Trump all you want but at least he had open lines of communications with other world leaders. Yes, other world leaders can be dictators but they still need to be given respect because they have nuclear power. Saudi Arabia wouldn't even take Biden's phone call.

no doubt that was a fear, but mainly because of how volatile he can be and the lack of restraint in saying what is on his mind. I mean, he was poking NK over Twitter, for crying out loud. 

I don't believe for one second that putin wouldn't have done this if trump was still in office. it was all about timing, not leadership. he would have had an easier time, I think, had trump been in office. I don't think trump would have lead the way with sanctions and condemnation like biden did. I think that's why putin wanted trump in office in the first place. 
    Those are assumptions. We can also assume that Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he knew Trump wouldn't allow it to happen. Once again, this is only an assumption and doesn't really matter.

Trump doesn't have restraint but it is not an assumption that he didn't start WW3, that is a fact.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Those are assumptions. We can also assume that Putin didn't invade Ukraine while Trump was in office because he knew Trump wouldn't allow it to happen. Once again, this is only an assumption and doesn't really matter.

Trump doesn't have restraint but it is not an assumption that he didn't start WW3, that is a fact.
    yes, assumptions based on how he operates. trump wouldn't allow it to happen? what would he have done? nuked the kremlin? called him names on twitter? I'm honestly glad vlad didn't invade when trump was in office. I see it going one of two ways: WW3, or Trump would have let putin do what he wants, NATO country or not. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

yes, assumptions based on how he operates. trump wouldn't allow it to happen? what would he have done? nuked the kremlin? called him names on twitter? I'm honestly glad vlad didn't invade when trump was in office. I see it going one of two ways: WW3, or Trump would have let putin do what he wants, NATO country or not. 
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,501
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Lol. Yeah he just made the road to ww3 a whole lot easier for his pal Vlad. NBD hahaha
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/03/02/putin-invade-ukraine-trump-00012897
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Lol. Yeah he just made the road to ww3 a whole lot easier for his pal Vlad. NBD hahaha
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/03/02/putin-invade-ukraine-trump-00012897
    Lol. Opinion pieces are not news.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

They’re playing republicans and their voters like a fiddle. No reason to do these things now vs last administration other than what it contributes to undermining our democracy and empowering wannabe fascists.

Respect us earned, not given under nuclear threat.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

what does that even mean? you don't think this has merit just because it's an editorial?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Oh. But your incoherent post is to be taken as fact. hahah. Gotcha!
    I could post opinion pieces all day long but I choose not to because they are ONLY opinions. Sure, they have facts riddled in their but it is not a reliable news source. Opinion pieces are dangerous in that some believe they are all fact based.

• Options
    edited March 2022
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

I could post opinion pieces all day long but I choose not to because they are ONLY opinions. Sure, they have facts riddled in their but it is not a reliable news source. Opinion pieces are dangerous in that some believe they are all fact based.

You are not making any sense. Of course it will be an opinion on whether or not Trump's policies made what Putin is doing easier or not. I am guessing you disagree with the article? Now, you realize that is an opinion you are taking...right? If you would like to refute this notion, I would be all ears. But seeing as how you've declined in multiple posts already, I am assuming you are unable to do so. 

Also, there are such things as expert opinions. Judging by the author's resume here, I'm thinking she knows more about this subject than you. Could be wrong though! Would love to hear you refute it. 

Jessica Pisano is an Associate Professor of Politics at The New School for Social Research. She writes and teaches about contemporary and twentieth century politics in Eastern Europe. Her work focuses on the enclosure of public resources, the constitution of material and social power, and political and social processes of dispossession. She asks how shifts in political economy affect people's lives, and how those effects translate into changes in local, national, and global politics. Her research is interdisciplinary, drawing on archival sources as well as a variety of immersion-based methods, including participant-observation research.

Professor Pisano is the author of Staging Democracy: Political Performance in Ukraine, Russia, and Beyond (Cornell University Press, forthcoming 2022) and The Post-Soviet Potemkin Village: Politics and Property Rights in the Black Earth (Cambridge University Press, 2008), which received the Harvard University Davis Center Book Prize in Political and Social Studies in 2009. She is writing a history of property under fascism, state socialism, and neoliberal democracy on a single street in Eastern Europe between 1938 and 2014. Her series of articles on American impeachment and Ukrainian and Russian politics appeared in the online Washington Post.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,164
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

You are not making any sense. Of course it will be an opinion on whether or not Trump's policies made what Putin is doing easier or not. I am guessing you disagree with the article? Now, you realize that is an opinion you are taking...right? If you would like to refute this notion, I would be all ears. But seeing as how you've declined in multiple posts already, I am assuming you are unable to do so. 

Also, there are such things as expert opinions. Judging by the author's resume here, I'm thinking she knows more about this subject than you. Could be wrong though! Would love to hear you refute it. 

Jessica Pisano is an Associate Professor of Politics at The New School for Social Research. She writes and teaches about contemporary and twentieth century politics in Eastern Europe. Her work focuses on the enclosure of public resources, the constitution of material and social power, and political and social processes of dispossession. She asks how shifts in political economy affect people's lives, and how those effects translate into changes in local, national, and global politics. Her research is interdisciplinary, drawing on archival sources as well as a variety of immersion-based methods, including participant-observation research.

Professor Pisano is the author of Staging Democracy: Political Performance in Ukraine, Russia, and Beyond (Cornell University Press, forthcoming 2022) and The Post-Soviet Potemkin Village: Politics and Property Rights in the Black Earth (Cambridge University Press, 2008), which received the Harvard University Davis Center Book Prize in Political and Social Studies in 2009. She is writing a history of property under fascism, state socialism, and neoliberal democracy on a single street in Eastern Europe between 1938 and 2014. Her series of articles on American impeachment and Ukrainian and Russian politics appeared in the online Washington Post.

All that I am saying is that opinion pieces are only that. They can include facts but an opinion is still only an opinion. I can post plenty of opinion pieces on why Trump is a better president than Biden but I don't because they are opinions. That's my point. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

All that I am saying is that opinion pieces are only that. They can include facts but an opinion is still only an opinion. I can post plenty of opinion pieces on why Trump is a better president than Biden but I don't because they are opinions. That's my point. I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense to you.

I'd like to see these. I could always use a good laugh. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

I'm on page 4 of my google search and can't find anyone with any credentials that wrote any such piece. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

I know you would and they are a waste of time. That brings up another good point. This message board will only tolerate opinion pieces that they agree with. If I had posted opinion pieces, I would be told that opinion pieces do not matter. I've been tempted to do so many times but id didn't because of that reason.

How often do you think opinion pieces get mistaken for factual news?

• Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

I know you would and they are a waste of time. That brings up another good point. This message board will only tolerate opinion pieces that they agree with. If I had posted opinion pieces, I would be told that opinion pieces do not matter. I've been tempted to do so many times but id didn't because of that reason.

There is a difference between experts forming a conclusion based on years of study and all available data and an opinion piece.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

Oh. Okay. So it seems like you are declining to state your opinion on how Trump's polices did not make it easier for Putin to invade Ukraine....in essence and ironically, agreeing with the article. 

If you change your mind, let me know. I'd like to have that conversation. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 37,004
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

it depends on the source. if it's just some schmuck from the washington examiner, yes, dismissed. but I actually have read some opinion pieces that were pro trump by political analysts on cnn no less, and while interesting and informative, even though I disagreed with the overall theme that trump was a good president, I didn't dismiss them based on their content. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

You would not be told that opinion pieces don’t matter but rather said opinion piece would be picked apart and potentially dismissed based on evidence, facts or untruths and false claims, backed by evidence. Please post an opinion piece stating the reasons POOTWH was a better POTUS than Brandon. Please?

Opinions can be formed and expressed with facts, a deep understanding of the issue(s) and years or a lifetime of scholarly study, research and experience. Opinions can be formed and expressed with a knowledge of history and an understanding of how the issue and the history, based in facts, come together. Or opinions can be formed and expressed by blowing some smoke out of ones ass with no basis in reality or facts.

See and understand the difference?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Deplorable behavior by the former president. Not surprising in the least, however. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,738
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Sure, there’s no PTAPE.

There's opinions and there's informed opinions. We have information about how Trump may have responded if he was president based on what he's said so far. He's been complimentary of Putin and I haven't seen him support or reinforce the response from the US and other nations (sanctions, providing weapons, etc). When asked how he sees this playing out, he immediately goes on some tangent about playing into their hands and goes off on carnage and death from windmills. I did see him say something about how he would destroy Putin psychologically, which I'm not sure how that would manifest. Trash talk and mean statements on his worthless app?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,383

Judge: Trump delays on rape accuser's claims in 'bad faith'
    By LARRY NEUMEISTER
    1 hour ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s legal moves aimed at delaying a rape accuser’s defamation claims from reaching trial are in bad faith and, so far, succeeding, a judge said in a decision released Friday as he rejected an attempt by Trump to countersue.

E. Jean Carroll's single claim of defamation “could have been tried and decided — one way or the other — long ago," U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan said.

In a written ruling dated Thursday but publicly filed Friday, Kaplan cited delays caused by Trump's legal tactics as he rejected the former president's attempt to countersue Carroll under a law sometimes used to challenge defamation lawsuits that unfairly make claims.

continues.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    mickeyrat said:

By LARRY NEUMEISTER
    1 hour ago

NEW YORK (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s legal moves aimed at delaying a rape accuser’s defamation claims from reaching trial are in bad faith and, so far, succeeding, a judge said in a decision released Friday as he rejected an attempt by Trump to countersue.

E. Jean Carroll's single claim of defamation “could have been tried and decided — one way or the other — long ago," U.S. District Judge Lewis A. Kaplan said.

In a written ruling dated Thursday but publicly filed Friday, Kaplan cited delays caused by Trump's legal tactics as he rejected the former president's attempt to countersue Carroll under a law sometimes used to challenge defamation lawsuits that unfairly make claims.

continues.....

At the risk of being labeled a bigot here: this guy is one deplorable piece of shit. 
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

By LARRY NEUMEISTER
    1 hour ago

continues.....

At the risk of being labeled a bigot here: this guy is one deplorable piece of shit. 
    Yeah....well....that's just your opinion. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Can I ride to Seoul on it Dear Leader and give them your regards? Can I? Can I?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,473
    He’s the biggest piece of shit to have ever occupied the WH! It’s not even close 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    It is amazing how efficient and effective POOTWH’s swindles are. Crazy.

Trump’s fundraising for the PAC has annoyed some Republicans, who say he is cannibalizing small-dollar fundraising but not using the money to benefit the party or other candidates. According to the PAC’s most recent filings in January, it started the year with $122 million and had distributed roughly $350,000 among 69 candidates and committees.

The former president’s PAC has more cash on hand than any Republican committee or candidate, and Trump has stockpiled an overwhelming majority of the money. He cannot use it for a presidential bid, but there are few limits on how he can spend it.

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.