Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    i am gonna start calling my maga hat my "china hat". because it originated in china.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,494
    i am gonna start calling my maga hat my "china hat". because it originated in china.
    Only the best!
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,581
    Mikey Eight Times! Mikey Baby, give me a kiss! C’mon, Mikey? Give me a kiss. Mikey?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yep it’s the orange buffoon who has stoked the Asian hate by white Americans! 
    Cool. Ok. Who’s stoking the Asian hate from black Americans?
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-after-two-asians-assaulted-downtown-san-francisco-n1261555
    White dude 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,714
    nicknyr15 said:
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-after-two-asians-assaulted-downtown-san-francisco-n1261555
    White dude 
    Seriously? And? You want me to post every article about other races committing hate crimes against Asians? What the fuck does it matter what race committed a crime against Asians? Keep fanning the flames and creating further division. Just like your boy Trump did for 4 years. I don’t see the difference. For every one of these stories I could post one showing other races committing terrible acts against Asians.  What a shitty outlook. Guess what ? PEOPLE ARE SHIT. Tall, short, gay , straight, black , white. Shitty people doing shitty things all over the fucking world. But yea. Keep fanning those flames. Let’s keep score to see which race does worse things to Asians. That’s useful. That’ll help. Certainly won’t create further division. No chance. 

It’s racist to stigmatize and demonize an entire race of people based on the actions of a group of individuals. Or no? Or should I just shut up because I’m white.  Please. 
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited March 2021
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 
    Seriously? And? You want me to post every article about other races committing hate crimes against Asians? What the fuck does it matter what race committed a crime against Asians? Keep fanning the flames and creating further division. Just like your boy Trump did for 4 years. I don’t see the difference. For every one of these stories I could post one showing other races committing terrible acts against Asians.  What a shitty outlook. Guess what ? PEOPLE ARE SHIT. Tall, short, gay , straight, black , white. Shitty people doing shitty things all over the fucking world. But yea. Keep fanning those flames. Let’s keep score to see which race does worse things to Asians. That’s useful. That’ll help. Certainly won’t create further division. No chance. 

It’s racist to stigmatize and demonize an entire race of people based on the actions of a group of individuals. Or no? Or should I just shut up because I’m white.  Please. 
    As far back as I can remember (at 54 years old) Asians have been the target of all types of aggression, both subtle and overt, from all types of whites, blacks, and Hispanics.  I'm sure it started way before me.

It's hella wrong, even off the cuff, wherever it is.   Trizzy sure didn't help, cause he STILL likes to fucking run his mouth when he should be shutting the fuck up.

So many pages of tax returns to go over...Cohen expects indictments.  Good.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

Seriously these hate crimes need to be pointed out everyday they occur ,a white ex president is the one who’s statements about China is the cause for the violence we’re seeing this year or since the virus arrived on our shores.

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

Seriously these hate crimes need to be pointed out everyday they occur ,a white ex president is the one who’s statements about China is the cause for the violence we’re seeing this year or since the virus arrived on our shores.

Cool. So do that. Not just when it fits your narrative. Point them all out. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

Are you arguing that hate crimes are not in the rise in this country? 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    Intelligence officials have been warning us about the growing threat of white supremacy in the states for decades. 

Maybe we should start listening? 
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

Is that what you got out of this?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

Ok are you arguing that hate crimes are not predominately committed by whites against minorities?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

Ok are you arguing that hate crimes are not predominately committed by whites against minorities?
    I’ll argue it’s not newsworthy unless it’s whites against minorities. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    White dude 

I’ll argue it’s not newsworthy unless it’s whites against minorities. 
    Since whites set up the system I think it’s fair to make instances where the oppressors are committing the act more newsworthy.  Would this stuff still be happening without 300 years of chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc being the foundation of our nation? Maybe maybe not.  We are however living in this reality and some people need to be beat over the head daily that white supremacy is the root of most of the problems in our modern society. So yeah it makes perfect sense to me that white supremecists committing mass murder are more newsworthy than other types of hate crimes.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
  • Options
    Joe good. 
    Don bad.
  • Options
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    trump reportedly starting his own social media platform in "2-3 months". 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/21/media/donald-trump-social-media-network/index.html

good. maybe it'll take all the fringe shitbags with him. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,220

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/21/media/donald-trump-social-media-network/index.html

Probably right after he reveals that shiny new healthcare plan
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    Poncier said:

And just before the infrastructure plan
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,581
    Poncier said:

Before the health plan and after infrastructure but while the final golden spike is driven into the wall and Mexico delivers payment in full. Everybody knows that you don’t pay until the job is complete.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Poncier said:

Before the health plan and after infrastructure but while the final golden spike is driven into the wall and Mexico delivers payment in full. Everybody knows that you don’t pay until the job is complete.
    And sometimes,  many times, you don't pay at all
  • Options

Imma go out on a limb and predict a complete and utter failure of this sorry assed excuse for a business venture.  

Indict this POS already.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,817
    ikiT said:

Imma go out on a limb and predict a complete and utter failure of this sorry assed excuse for a business venture.  

Indict this POS already.
    i highly doubt this is even his. he was probably approached by some group wanting to cash in on the Trump void on mainstream social media. are just going to pay him to add his name to it. 

he won't care if it fails. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ikiT said:

Indict this POS already.
    i highly doubt this is even his. he was probably approached by some group wanting to cash in on the Trump void on mainstream social media. are just going to pay him to add his name to it. 

he won't care if it fails. 
    That's how he works....pay me for my name, costs me nothing, and who cares if it fails.
    Just like when he was "president"
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    I could see this succeeding because so many people will just fork over money to him now that he's a cult hero. Twitter is free, but I am reasonably sure he could charge money for subscriptions and make out OK. His devotees can pay money to go into an echo chamber and bitch about how the libs are always in echo chambers.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,258
    OnWis97 said:
    I could see this succeeding because so many people will just fork over money to him now that he's a cult hero. Twitter is free, but I am reasonably sure he could charge money for subscriptions and make out OK. His devotees can pay money to go into an echo chamber and bitch about how the libs are always in echo chambers.
    Oh really? How many other Trump businesses have succeeded? 

lol
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    @rolemodelsinblood31 -to help your boy appear less pathetic in his “statements,” maybe you get a direct line to him with solid intell. I hear it’s becoming easier to get into his inner circle

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Type your comment-
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,698
    Thanks Donnie for dealing with this threat once and for all..

https://news.yahoo.com/north-koreas-arsenal-grown-rapidly-141515615.html

SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea test-launched what it called a newly developed tactical guided missile ​Thursday, violating international sanctions. It was th...

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.