And seriously pathetic. geez. 

Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,186
    Kat said:
    lol this is too funny.

And seriously pathetic. geez. 

he can't get any more problematic than 100%, haha
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,009
     Mar-a-Lago neighbors to Trump: Spend your post-presidency elsewhere
    By Manuel Roig-Franzia and Carol D. Leonnig

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/trump-mar-a-lago-neighbors-dispute/2020/12/15/bc2ce1d0-3ed4-11eb-9453-fc36ba051781_story.html

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,898
    Mitch McConnell essentially ends trump's fantasy. he told his GOP senate colleagues not to pull any tricks on january 6th, and to recognize biden as prez. 

wow. the most powerful republican in the land just told trump to buzz off. 

hopefully that makes trumpsters turn on him. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,832
    And now Republicans hate McConnell. He created the monster and now it's turning on him.

It truly is the Party of Trump.  Therefore, I expect a spectacle on January 6; a maskless spectacle.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    if pence has any sense and future political aspirations, he'll shut that shit down. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,814
    Mitch McConnell essentially ends trump's fantasy. he told his GOP senate colleagues not to pull any tricks on january 6th, and to recognize biden as prez. 

There still something very, very problematic in Mitch's stance. His basis of precedent is set in his language of "the Electoral College has spoken", which is really really really really fucking bad. And it doesn't set up well for the future.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,009

Ron Johnson of Wisconsin
    And Rand Paul of trumps asshole havent committed to that.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,361
    edited December 2020
    OnWis97 said:
    And now Republicans hate McConnell. He created the monster and now it's turning on him.

It truly is the Party of Trump.  Therefore, I expect a spectacle on January 6; a maskless spectacle.
    Meanwhile all this nonsense is doing nothing but hurting Republicans in Georgia for the runoff scheduled the day before. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

Meanwhile all this nonsense is doing nothing but hurting Republicans in Georgia for the runoff scheduled the day before. 
    And thank god it is.
  • Options

There still something very, very problematic in Mitch's stance. His basis of precedent is set in his language of "the Electoral College has spoken", which is really really really really fucking bad. And it doesn't set up well for the future.
    he just said it that way because if he said "the american people have spoken" he'd be admitting outright that the election was not rigged. he has always been great at walking that line of speaking volumes through omission. 

I don't think he was saying that to give the EC the power to overturn an election in future. but i could be wrong. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,015
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Wow, Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Neighbors Really Don’t Want Him To Move There

President Donald Trump may have won Florida during the 2020 election, but it doesn’t appear that any of those voters actually had any contact with him. On Tuesday, a message was formally delivered on behalf of Trump’s neighbors in Palm Beach, where his Mar-a-Lago resort is located; it told the outgoing commander-in-chief that he cannot use the so-called “Winter White House” as a private residence come January 20 when he leaves office.

According to the letter, Trump lost his legal right to live at Mar-a-Lago due to two different agreements he signed, one in the early ‘90s when he converted the estate from his private residence into a private club, and the other when he signed away development rights for the club to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. 

In 1993, Trump’s finances were flailing and the cost of maintaining the storied Florida estate was climbing into the multi-millions annually. He moved to make it a private club, but under the agreement, club members are banned from spending more than 21 days a year in the club’s guest suite, reports The Washington Post. Moreover, they are not allowed to stay longer than seven days consecutively. This was done, in part, to assure local leaders that Trump would not turn the property into a residential hotel. At the time, Trump’s lawyer assured the town council that Trump would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

The Palm Beach agreement isn’t the only document possibly preventing Trump from legally living at Mar-a-Lago. In 1995, the deal he signed with the National Trust for Historic Preservation waived all development rights to the privately funded nonprofit organization. He agreed to “forever” relinquish his right to use the property for “any purpose other than club use.”

Even before knowing he wouldn’t be elected for a second term, Trump has repeatedly pushed the terms of this agreement and even attempted to change parts of it. In 2018, he requested that the town of Palm Beach waive a provision in the agreement to allow him to build a dock at the club. He said it was for the Secret Service and local law enforcement to be able to ensure his protection. The purpose of the dock was later changed to private use for Trump and his wife, Melania. He reportedly withdrew the request earlier this year, just three days after a Washington Post report shared details of Trump’s 1993 agreement with the town.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/wow-trumps-mar-a-lago-neighbors-really-dont-want-him-to-move-there/ar-BB1bYTCU?li=BBnb7Kz

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889

So good!
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    ikiT said:

Wow, Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Neighbors Really Don’t Want Him To Move There

President Donald Trump may have won Florida during the 2020 election, but it doesn’t appear that any of those voters actually had any contact with him. On Tuesday, a message was formally delivered on behalf of Trump’s neighbors in Palm Beach, where his Mar-a-Lago resort is located; it told the outgoing commander-in-chief that he cannot use the so-called “Winter White House” as a private residence come January 20 when he leaves office.

According to the letter, Trump lost his legal right to live at Mar-a-Lago due to two different agreements he signed, one in the early ‘90s when he converted the estate from his private residence into a private club, and the other when he signed away development rights for the club to the National Trust for Historic Preservation. 

In 1993, Trump’s finances were flailing and the cost of maintaining the storied Florida estate was climbing into the multi-millions annually. He moved to make it a private club, but under the agreement, club members are banned from spending more than 21 days a year in the club’s guest suite, reports The Washington Post. Moreover, they are not allowed to stay longer than seven days consecutively. This was done, in part, to assure local leaders that Trump would not turn the property into a residential hotel. At the time, Trump’s lawyer assured the town council that Trump would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

The Palm Beach agreement isn’t the only document possibly preventing Trump from legally living at Mar-a-Lago. In 1995, the deal he signed with the National Trust for Historic Preservation waived all development rights to the privately funded nonprofit organization. He agreed to “forever” relinquish his right to use the property for “any purpose other than club use.”

Even before knowing he wouldn’t be elected for a second term, Trump has repeatedly pushed the terms of this agreement and even attempted to change parts of it. In 2018, he requested that the town of Palm Beach waive a provision in the agreement to allow him to build a dock at the club. He said it was for the Secret Service and local law enforcement to be able to ensure his protection. The purpose of the dock was later changed to private use for Trump and his wife, Melania. He reportedly withdrew the request earlier this year, just three days after a Washington Post report shared details of Trump’s 1993 agreement with the town.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/wow-trumps-mar-a-lago-neighbors-really-dont-want-him-to-move-there/ar-BB1bYTCU?li=BBnb7Kz

and now that he basically shit on new york, where to now, donnie? the new digs in moscow sounds great to me. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

he just said it that way because if he said "the american people have spoken" he'd be admitting outright that the election was not rigged. he has always been great at walking that line of speaking volumes through omission. 

I don't think he was saying that to give the EC the power to overturn an election in future. but i could be wrong. 
    You'll be less-than-surprised to hear that I don't think the GQP is done trying to become a one-party system.  That said I don't feel any angst about the way Mitch said that.  He clearly waited until after the EC vote in case of...whatever...but officially, it is the EC that speaks and I personally would not have even thought to scrutinize the saying of "EC" vs "the people."  I view what Mitch said as a good sign for things going well on January 6 and neither here nor there for the long term.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:

You'll be less-than-surprised to hear that I don't think the GQP is done trying to become a one-party system.  That said I don't feel any angst about the way Mitch said that.  He clearly waited until after the EC vote in case of...whatever...but officially, it is the EC that speaks and I personally would not have even thought to scrutinize the saying of "EC" vs "the people."  I view what Mitch said as a good sign for things going well on January 6 and neither here nor there for the long term.
    LOL. you're right about that. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97 said:

Putin on the ritz giving his stamp of approval. I wonder why there's no senate investigation of Moscow Mitchy Baby and Putin on the ritz's Kentucky aluminum smelter plant?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,041

I don't see what is wrong with that, its their vote that counts
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I don't see what is wrong with that, its their vote that counts
    i gather the inference here is that mitch is laying the groundwork for the election to be the EC's call, not as a representative of the people's will. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97 said:

Putin on the ritz giving his stamp of approval. I wonder why there's no senate investigation of Moscow Mitchy Baby and Putin on the ritz's Kentucky aluminum smelter plant?

I actually think that Putin and Mitch's timing was more about the electoral college than about Mitch taking a cue from Vlad. (But I still like implying otherwise to people).
  • Options
    i am so relieved to know that they are working on the pressing issues.

maybe before it is all over they will settle the long running Pam/Pan dilemma.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/months-trumps-toilet-rant-admin-191300710.html
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    kids in cages?

I NEED MORE WATER PRESSURE DAMMIT
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

I think as a Canadian (Canadian right?) you're more forgiving than me. But I take anything a politician says, especially a Republican politician, as deliberate. Words matter and I believe he couched it the way he did for not only the reason you state above, but because they know this is their only saving grace when it comes to a Presidential election. An R nominee for President has only won the popular vote once in the last three decades. Also see his language during the nomination of Merrick Garland, same thing. It's all messaging and this will register with dipshit R voters that the EC should have more legitimacy than the power of each individual voter.
  • Options

I think as a Canadian (Canadian right?) you're more forgiving than me. But I take anything a politician says, especially a Republican politician, as deliberate. Words matter and I believe he couched it the way he did for not only the reason you state above, but because they know this is their only saving grace when it comes to a Presidential election. An R nominee for President has only won the popular vote once in the last three decades. Also see his language during the nomination of Merrick Garland, same thing. It's all messaging and this will register with dipshit R voters that the EC should have more legitimacy than the power of each individual voter.
    forgiving....naive....take your pick. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97 said:
    OnWis97 said:

I actually think that Putin and Mitch's timing was more about the electoral college than about Mitch taking a cue from Vlad. (But I still like implying otherwise to people).
    I've been giving the fact that the repub party has sold its soul, the NRA (haven't heard boo from these fucks of late) as well, to Tricky Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat, a lot of thought, trying to figure out why so wedded, so compliant, so soulless and so unpatriotic. I mean, its not one member or even a small caucus of them. Its all of them. The whole establishment, minus a Romney, a Kasich, the old guard RINOs. These new repubs, the Matt Getts, the Gym Jordan, the Moscow Mitchy Baby, Marco Rube, Lyndsey Flimsy Flip Flop Faloozy Graham, Ted Crud, and all the others, who are rabid for a charlatan snake oil salesman, I just don't get what it is that keeps them so loyal. So it makes me think of the National Enquirer and Tricky Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat and Rodger Dodger Stoned and Roy Coin and the capture and kill or, capture and exploit. And it makes me think of Putin on the ritz and his chip on his shoulder and his KGB days. And the more I think he and/or Tricky Team trump Treason Tax Cheat has something on all of them. Pictures, videos, bank records, something. Its not like they all have to be traveling to Moscow or Ukraine, like Ruddy Ghoulianie (Borat anyone), because Maria Buttina (heard much of her lately?-I know she's back in Moscow, but....) was plying her wares/trade here in the US, in DC, while under cover of being an AU student. Most of the current crop of repubs were working to establish relationships with Russia, Russia, Russia, whether it be for "adoptions," the purported reason for the Tricky Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat Tower meeting, gun rights, energy policy, evangelicalism, etc. The way these guys comport themselves, the untold amounts of dark money funneled into campaigns, also leads me to believe that their naivety makes them easy marks. Add putin on the ritz's interference with the 2016 election, the Helsinki press conference where Tricky Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat looks like a ghost just whispered in his ear, there not being any consequences, selling out the Kurds, withdrawing from Syria and the recent hack of US government agencies, and again, no outrage expressed, no actions taken, no statements made, you have to wonder, why? What, how or why are they so beholden (we know the Tejas AG is angling for a pardon, corrupt fuck)? Putin on the ritz didn't wake up one day in 2015 or 2016 and decide to influence an election. This has been years in the making. Routine practice for the KGB back in the day. Get compromising information on a westerner and file it away for future use. It was standard practice. One a lot of these repubs might have forgotten about or not even have been aware of. Sergey Kislyak is a "friend" invited to the Oval Office and classified information shared. 305,000 dead Americans and the repubs are "outraged" about losing an election, an election that our own intelligence agency said was the safest, most secure in history. And Putin on the ritz recognizes Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden and Moscow Mitchy Baby is right behind. Its uncanny.

Because if its not the above, this country is in a lot worse shape and is even more fucked if its purely a white supremacist power grab.

PS: Everything they claim the dems do, they've already done. And what are they accusing Sleepy Woke Joe Basement Biden of being or doing now?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    This is so fucking great. What is Tricky Team Trump Treason Tax Cheat so afraid of? I mean, he’s a billionaire, right? Why the hesitation? Afraid of being a LOSER? Or something else?

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Nothing, absolutely nothing, exudes confidence in leadership than this. Nothing.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    i heard on the news this morning that trump is somehow convinced he won. he has reportedly told aides that he is not leaving the white house. 

what in the fuck alternate reality is this guy living in?

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    Nothing, absolutely nothing, exudes confidence in leadership than this. Nothing.

If holding in a fart had a face.
This discussion has been closed.