Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    i'm kind of surprised that mitch and lindsey are publicly siding with trump. they have to know there's no way for him to steal this. it's time to cut bait. unless they feel they need to walk the tightrope of keeping trump's base happy as well as moderate republicans moving forward. 
    I think the posturing for 2024 has begun, and we'll see Cruz, Graham and others try to be gifted the Trump base. But I don't think Trump gifts things like that and will keep that base for his own purposes (whether for Ivanka 2024, or some other nefarious movement).
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,027
    jeffbr said:
    i'm kind of surprised that mitch and lindsey are publicly siding with trump. they have to know there's no way for him to steal this. it's time to cut bait. unless they feel they need to walk the tightrope of keeping trump's base happy as well as moderate republicans moving forward. 
    I think the posturing for 2024 has begun, and we'll see Cruz, Graham and others try to be gifted the Trump base. But I don't think Trump gifts things like that and will keep that base for his own purposes (whether for Ivanka 2024, or some other nefarious movement).
    i've read reports that say trump is already preparing for a 2024 run. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    Just read Putin is resigning, with Parkinson’s. Maybe a good landing spot for DJT.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,826
    jeffbr said:
    I'm sure he is. But let's enjoy today shall we?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,838
    The Trumps are essentially a mob family and when a mob family has something on you, you do as they wish.

They have something on Lindsey.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    OnWis97 said:
    The Trumps are essentially a mob family and when a mob family has something on you, you do as they wish.

They have something on Lindsey.
    i doubt it. lindsey is just a fucking weasel that "knows his place" and cares about nothing but self preservation. in two years he'll be denouncing the trump presidency and claim he did what he had to do for the party, not for trump. 

like every other southern republican, he knows he needed to keep trump on his side to get re-elected. one tweet from dump saying lindsey sucked, his base would have followed. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,908
    We may well see the end of Trump as POTUS, but we will still have almost 70 million people who voted for and support him.  As much as I'm encouraged to see Biden's chances of becoming POTUS strengthen, I can't help but think about  the fact that 70 million people who still support a lying, cheating, uncouth, crude, narcissistic clown- half of the voters in this country sucking us all down into the sewer and making us look like fools to the rest of the world. 

It will be interesting to see what the coming years will bring. 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    We may well see the end of Trump as POTUS, but we will still have almost 70 million people who voted for and support him.  As much as I'm encouraged to see Biden's chances of becoming POTUS strengthen, I can't help but think about  the fact that 70 million people who still support a lying, cheating, uncouth, crude, narcissistic clown- half of the voters in this country sucking us all down into the sewer and making us look like fools to the rest of the world. 

There's a lot of this today. And you're not wrong. But let's enjoy a little victory for once. 2020 is a garbage year and this is slightly redeeming it. Enjoy it for a little.
  • Options
    brianlux said:

just remember, it's less than a quarter of the country. and only a small fraction of that are the 'flag on the truck' types. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    jeffbr said:
    I'm hoping Trump will either be in prison by then, or massively distracted by defending himself from scores of civil and criminal indictments. Either way, he will not be able to retire peacefully. The rest of his life will be a battle (hopefully a losing one).
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    brianlux said:

There's a lot of this today. And you're not wrong. But let's enjoy a little victory for once. 2020 is a garbage year and this is slightly redeeming it. Enjoy it for a little.

brianlux said:

just remember, it's less than a quarter of the country. and only a small fraction of that are the 'flag on the truck' types. 

Fair enough.  Good point guys.  I'll try to be more positive!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Crack a beverage like I am (alcoholic or otherwise). CHEERS!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    brianlux said:

Yup. I’m going to enjoy this!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,417
    2024 lol you guys make him out to be like Superman yeah he beat COVID but 4yrs from now he’ll be on a park bench in Moscow feeding pigeons! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

Crack a beverage like I am (alcoholic or otherwise). CHEERS!

Coffee for me this morning. 
    But wait!  What's this I see?  Is that a bottle of Baileys I see before me?  :lol: 

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,766
    Graham has been blackmailed for 5 years.  No joke. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    jeffbr said:
    I'm sure he is. But let's enjoy today shall we?
    Hard to celebrate when 60+ million Americans are dangerous racists
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    2024 lol you guys make him out to be like Superman yeah he beat COVID but 4yrs from now he’ll be on a park bench in Moscow feeding pigeons! 
    he'd be the same age biden is now. presidents have constant check ups and round the clock care if they need it. even with his current look, it's not crazy to think he'll still be alive and well then. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    edited November 2020

• Options
    he'd be the same age biden is now. presidents have constant check ups and round the clock care if they need it. even with his current look, it's not crazy to think he'll still be alive and well then. 
    Well, alive, anyway.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,417
    I’ll take Biden health over the Covidiot right now! Covidiot can’t even tie his own shoes let alone walk 1/4 mile without stopping for oxygen..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    One of the most amazing things about the devotion people have is that they can watch this self-absorbed, narcissistic melting down and still think that he has this unrivaled love for America.
  • Options
    We out here.

• Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,777
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    GOP set to raise $60 million to help Donald challenge the outcome of t he election ... https://apple.news/AEbDFSk-vSneEzRQ2l_qcrA
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    static111 said:
    GOP set to raise $60 million to help Donald challenge the outcome of t he election ... https://apple.news/AEbDFSk-vSneEzRQ2l_qcrA
    Suckers.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    static111 said:
    Suckers.
    I don't like people who throw away $60 million 
  • Options
    and how much of that ends up in donald's personal account anyway? i'd guess at least 30%. if not more. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,413
    All of it. Is it even going to be close enough to be worth the challenge? 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,255
    at what point to the guys driving the coal rolling trucks lower their truck flags to half mast?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
This discussion has been closed.