Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,989
    I will say this....I'm glad I don't have to listen to Kellyanne anymore.  My BP rises just listening to her bullshit.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,828
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    seems a strange time to leave your job , doesnt it? end of the month is a week away.....

I was just going to post about this.

Kellyanne is leaving her job and George has said he's backing away from the Lincoln Project. I am sure both of these things are due to the very public mess going on with their daughter. As much as I dislike Kellyanne, I hope this family gets back on a better footing. 

Kellyanne Conway's daughter Claudia, 15, says she's seeking emancipation

The 15-year-old has been outspoken on social media against her parents' political views.

This was yesterday.

https://www.today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-s-daughter-claudia-conway-15-says-she-s-t190044

That family is fucked. Good job Mom, Dad.
    Probably the only parents in America...or the world...with a 15 year old acting out.  
    Definitely 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    I will say this....I'm glad I don't have to listen to Kellyanne anymore.  My BP rises just listening to her bullshit.
    I don't really celebrate these things.  Her facetime will be replaced with some other lying sack of shit, anyway. No honest person could really work in a camera-facing position for this administration.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179

After 4 years of her bullshit, I can't find it in me to wish her well. I can't fathom letting these people off the hook for the damage they've done.

Kellyanne absolutely deserves it.  It just sucks that George had to back off as well but I'm sure the other members in the Lincoln Project can fill in the hole.
    george is leaving twitter too. for now.

that whole family situation is sad. i feel bad for the daughter. imagine the BS she has to endure at school from peers giving her a hard time about her mom using every single breath to lie on behalf of trump. hopefully she gets the help she needs and is able to get through this tough time. being a teenager is hard enough. you throw kellyanne's antics on top of it and it has to be unbearable.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

After 4 years of her bullshit, I can't find it in me to wish her well. I can't fathom letting these people off the hook for the damage they've done.

Kellyanne absolutely deserves it.  It just sucks that George had to back off as well but I'm sure the other members in the Lincoln Project can fill in the hole.

that whole family situation is sad. i feel bad for the daughter. imagine the BS she has to endure at school from peers giving her a hard time about her mom using every single breath to lie on behalf of trump. hopefully she gets the help she needs and is able to get through this tough time. being a teenager is hard enough. you throw kellyanne's antics on top of it and it has to be unbearable.
    I wasn't aware that they had four kids.  And yeah, I can't imagine how George and Kellyanne got along behind the scenes.  Very odd.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

I wasn't aware that they had four kids.  And yeah, I can't imagine how George and Kellyanne got along behind the scenes.  Very odd.
    i do not think they are getting along any longer. or else why would they both be taking time off to work on their family?

you can be a conservative and that is respectable. the minute you go from a conservative and become a trumper, that is a pathology that needs help.

people can argue that maybe kellyanne is playing a role for money. i think she is too convincing to be playing a role at this point.  
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516

I've been skeptical of the whole thing... her lying so shamelessly on behalf of Trump, him being as big an anti-trump voice as there's been for the last few years... it all feels like one big grift.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,893
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

I've been skeptical of the whole thing... her lying so shamelessly on behalf of Trump, him being as big an anti-trump voice as there's been for the last few years... it all feels like one big grift.

would not shock me if it ends up being a grift. i am just sorry that is has caused so much pain for the kids. to me that is unforgivable.

• Options

would not shock me if it ends up being a grift. i am just sorry that is has caused so much pain for the kids. to me that is unforgivable.
    Before tRump hired her she blasted him on air.  It's definitely for money...but you still have to question the complete lack of integrity.  

• Options

Before tRump hired her she blasted him on air.  It's definitely for money...but you still have to question the complete lack of integrity.  
    i do remember her being super critical of him in the campaign. 

i wonder how much he paid her to sell her soul to him?

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,133

You weren’t aware cause at least they did a very good job of keeping family out of it. This daughter inserted herself. 15 years old....surprised that they still allow her to post freely actually.  I hope she ends up ok. 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,665

i do remember her being super critical of him in the campaign. 

i wonder how much he paid her to sell her soul to him?
    What I find interesting is that KellyAnn CONway is in the Senate Intelligence Committee’s Volume V report as having joined Team Trump Treason’s campaign in July 2016, after having worked for Senator Ted Crud’s campaign. This was right around the time Pauley Manaforte was having extensive contacts with Kilimnik  and directed Gates to share Internal Team Trump Treason polling data with Kilimnik. There’s an awful lot of redactions around CONway’s name in this section and Manaforte lied to Team Mueller, repeatedly, regarding these contacts and their purposes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/KristenClarkeJD/status/1297919349529993216

Unbelievable....it looks like they have identified this guy though via his email address.

• Options

Unbelievable....it looks like they have identified this guy though via his email address.
    wow! what a piece of garbage.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,893

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    "Mr. DeJoy, Is your back up plan to be pardoned like Roger Stone?” 
    Jim Cooper
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253

And quite an intelligent piece of garbage to post it with his email address there for all to see.
    Hope he gets locked up. Maybe even Gitmo!
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253

And yeah, I can't imagine how George and Kellyanne got along behind the scenes.  Very odd.
    I imagine their Saturday night mating rituals probably involved a lot of name calling, hair pulling and who knows what else.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,665
    Does anyone remember that lawyer’s office in Chicago that was raided a year or two ago? Did anyone realize Eric Munster Trump turned down a request to be interviewed by investigators? Follow the damn money!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/new-york-ag-trump-organization-lawsuit/2020/08/24/882c03a8-e60e-11ea-bc79-834454439a44_story.html
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848

agreed. she was as anti-trump as any of the other candidates and their staff in 2016. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited August 2020
    deleted....turns out the guy was saying "spygate" rather than "monkey"....thankfully
    Post edited by Gern Blansten on

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,659
    Poncier said:

And yeah, I can't imagine how George and Kellyanne got along behind the scenes.  Very odd.
    I imagine their Saturday night mating rituals probably involved a lot of name calling, hair pulling and who knows what else.
    Wait. ..is that not normal?

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    dignin said:
    mickeyrat said:
    seems a strange time to leave your job , doesnt it? end of the month is a week away.....

I was just going to post about this.

Kellyanne is leaving her job and George has said he's backing away from the Lincoln Project. I am sure both of these things are due to the very public mess going on with their daughter. As much as I dislike Kellyanne, I hope this family gets back on a better footing. 

Kellyanne Conway's daughter Claudia, 15, says she's seeking emancipation

The 15-year-old has been outspoken on social media against her parents' political views.

This was yesterday.

https://www.today.com/news/kellyanne-conway-s-daughter-claudia-conway-15-says-she-s-t190044

That family is fucked. Good job Mom, Dad.
    Probably the only parents in America...or the world...with a 15 year old acting out.  
    Yeah, I'm sure everything is just hunky dory at home and it's just teenage hormones.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,561

From Wikipedia.....
    Stan Lippmann is a disbarred lawyer, racist, anti-vaccination activist and a perennial candidate from the U.S. state of Washington
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829

From Wikipedia.....
    Stan Lippmann is a disbarred lawyer, racist, anti-vaccination activist and a perennial candidate from the U.S. state of Washington

And obviously a piece of crap.  But I'm nervous that he's right.  That after Trump wins, the loyalty tests come out and there will be some people dying in prison for speaking out...
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    edited August 2020
    He has a long thread on what he has been saying about Trump

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    edited August 2020
    Does anyone know someone who gives lessons in being a good cuck to a pool boy? 
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
  • Options
    fallwell just resigned from liberty university. putting this here because i did not know where else to put it.

This discussion has been closed.