Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,925
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Yo that was some MAD propaganda. 
    As was the DNC. Both are gigantic infomercials with little to no substance. Just my opinion. Politicians are masters of talking without really saying anything. 
    HAHAHA. yeah, preaching peace and love and inclusiveness is the same as claiming democrats are going to literally burn the country to the ground. sure. HAHAHA
    Easy to claim that when it’s happening on a nightly basis. Any mention of this during the DNC? I never said one was better than the other. Just stating one was complaining about Trump, and the other was ignoring anything negative about the last 4 years. Juvenile infomercials with no real substance. 
    you said they were both propaganda. nothing propaganda-ish about the democrat message. 
    Cool. That’s your opinion. Mine differs. Imagine that? 
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    As was the DNC. Both are gigantic infomercials with little to no substance. Just my opinion. Politicians are masters of talking without really saying anything. 
    HAHAHA. yeah, preaching peace and love and inclusiveness is the same as claiming democrats are going to literally burn the country to the ground. sure. HAHAHA
    Easy to claim that when it’s happening on a nightly basis. Any mention of this during the DNC? I never said one was better than the other. Just stating one was complaining about Trump, and the other was ignoring anything negative about the last 4 years. Juvenile infomercials with no real substance. 
    you said they were both propaganda. nothing propaganda-ish about the democrat message. 
    Oh please.....they are a political party they get their message out through propaganda. Advertising, messaging etc its all propaganda.  If they came out and made boring cut and dried statements and backed them with facts that wouldn’t be propaganda, but it would be a horrible convention.  I will agree that it is nothing like the RNC but let’s not pretend the Democrats aren’t using propaganda.
    propaganda is misleading information. what was misleading about it?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Cool. That’s your opinion. Mine differs. Imagine that? 
    yeah, uh, that's kind what this section of the website is all about. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,801
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Oh please.....they are a political party they get their message out through propaganda. Advertising, messaging etc its all propaganda.  If they came out and made boring cut and dried statements and backed them with facts that wouldn’t be propaganda, but it would be a horrible convention.  I will agree that it is nothing like the RNC but let’s not pretend the Democrats aren’t using propaganda.
    True..  maybe closer to infomercial.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    static111 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
    Full definition. So yes I stand by saying it is propaganda. The DNC was biased to a particular political view to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.  Just because it isn’t the RNCs brand doesn’t mean it isn’t propaganda
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    And for any doubts that the DNC is capable of fibbing or using misleading information here is an article from the paper of record, a source I hope we al still put some trust in here. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/us/politics/fact-check-democrats.html
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,719
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Parksy said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    Yes. Seriously. Where did I use that word? And who cares. 
  • Options
    Parksy said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    He’s not lying. @i@ikiT was the one who said propaganda.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,456
    static111 said:
    And for any doubts that the DNC is capable of fibbing or using misleading information here is an article from the paper of record, a source I hope we al still put some trust in here. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/us/politics/fact-check-democrats.html
    Daniel Dale, CNN's fact checker, said the RNC told more lies/mistruths in their first night than all four nights of the DNC combined.

Both parties fib or provide misleading info. Has happened forever. But the disparity between them is not even remotely close. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,002
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:

'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    static111 said:
    Daniel Dale, CNN's fact checker, said the RNC told more lies/mistruths in their first night than all four nights of the DNC combined.

Both parties fib or provide misleading info. Has happened forever. But the disparity between them is not even remotely close. 
    I’m not disputing that. I’m just not going to pretend that Democrats don’t use propaganda 
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    edited August 2020
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

I’m not disputing that. I’m just not going to pretend that Democrats don’t use propaganda 
    Of course they do. But the dems propaganda does not consist of nearly as many outright lies as that of the trump party's. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

Of course they do. But the dems propaganda does not consist of nearly as many outright lies as that of the trump party's. 
    That was never in question for me.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    static111 said:
    static111 said:
    static111 said:

That was never in question for me.
    Alright. Then I will see myself out of this convo!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,719
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    Read the thread.  

iKIT:  "That was some MAD propaganda" 
    nicknyr15:  "As was the DNC." 

You don't have to be a scholar to understand that he was indicating that the DNC was propaganda. 
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Parksy said:
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    Read the thread.  

You don't have to be a scholar to understand that he was indicating that the DNC was propaganda. 
    The argument was that he didn’t say propaganda. Which he didn’t.  Alluded to sure but he didn’t use the word.
    Scio me nihil scire

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    As was the DNC.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    Read the thread.  

The argument was that he didn’t say propaganda. Which he didn’t.  Alluded to sure but he didn’t use the word.
    wow, that's some mean splitting of hairs. nicely done. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,839
    I feel caught up on the above semantics and would be content to move on.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,972
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:
    static111 said:
    Parksy said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    ikiT said:
    Never said propaganda. 
      Seriously? 
    Read the thread.  

wow, that's some mean splitting of hairs. nicely done. 
    Propaganda.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    Why people continue to engage with those who choose just to play contrarian and then back out of conversations anytime they are challenged on the meaning of their statements is beyond me. It's exhausting enough in the real world. The above back and forth is exactly like the stupid arguments I have with my 11 year old. My wife refers to it as word-smithing.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    propaganda
    probagandah

what the fuck difference is there? one poster implyed dnc was propaganda. moving on.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Oh boy 5T, Team Trump Treason’s Tiffany Trump, is going to be pissed, pissed I tell you, for being told how to think, brainwashed by the liberal elite.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/tech/facebook-kenosha-shooting/index.html
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    Oh boy 5T, Team Trump Treason’s Tiffany Trump, is going to be pissed, pissed I tell you, for being told how to think, brainwashed by the liberal elite.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/tech/facebook-kenosha-shooting/index.html
    Poor Tiffany, she just had a few more months (fingers crossed) to ride this out before fully throwing in her lot with her corrupt family. 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    she was told that there was something in it for her. just like they told fredo corleone there was something in it for him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    Why people continue to engage with those who choose just to play contrarian and then back out of conversations anytime they are challenged on the meaning of their statements is beyond me. It's exhausting enough in the real world. The above back and forth is exactly like the stupid arguments I have with my 11 year old. My wife refers to it as word-smithing.
    No one is backing out. Sorry I’m not feeling well and had to get a Covid test today so I wasn’t able to stayed glued here. I don’t have the time or energy to argue on these boards 24/7 like others. I never actually said propaganda. I implied it. Ffs. Sorry. Who cares. 
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,373
    she was told that there was something in it for her. just like they told fredo corleone there was something in it for him.
    Hopefully Tiff doesn't like to fish.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    Hopefully Tiff doesn't like to fish.
    But maybe she likes to play with trains?

Brilliantati©
This discussion has been closed.