Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:

And again...for the 1000th time....he wasn't "far behind in the polls" four years ago.

Get a new false narrative.  Once that isn't so easily disproven.
    Yeah.... Ok....

It's amazing how the MAGAs can't let go of that.  He's got it in the bag right?  You don't even have to vote man....he's got it.

#silentmajority
    I'm not worried if he gets elected or not because there are bigger things going on than whomever is in the white house. Don't worry though, I will be voting for Trump but mainly just to see some people's heads explode.
    This is a new one. Electing the leader of the free world...eh, not a big deal. 

Do better. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,961

JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Groupthink is an amazing thing isn't it?
    It is. Those trumpers can be convinced of anything through the powers of group think. They believe lie after lie. Straight to their faces and don’t hold DJT accountable.  Group think has made them seem really weak and dumb.
    I know because groupthink only happens on the republican side, right? That's what CNN has taught me. 

See - you brought up the CNN groupthink you've been trained to reply with.  You are full integrated.  Enjoy riding this sinking ship.
    You really think CNN is a reliable source? It is just as reliable as FOX. Both lie to their viewers. I am full integrated? Keep throwing insults but make sure you are using proper grammar because it's hard to understand what you are trying to say when you have missing letters. "I've been trained to reply with"? You know me so well yet you don't know me at all. 

Why do you feel the need to bash me because I am voting for Trump? You can vote for whomever you think is the best candidate! I don't hate you for it!

The person who's going to vote for Trump "mainly to see heads explode" doesn't understand why people feel the need to bash them.

Sounds about right.

Exactly....enough trolling
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    JB16057JB16057 Posts: 1,269
    Team Trump Treason promised a health care plan two weeks ago that would be better and less expensive than Obamacare. With all these out of work Americans without healthcare due to their job loss, where is it? You’d think it’d be a bigger priority than golf and Twitter.

Or was it just another lie in the 20,000+ he’s told since assuming office? And CNN lies. All. The. Time. This country is so fucked.
    Remember when Obama promised we could keep our health care plan and doctors? All politicians are liars.
  • Options
    There is a lot of chatter on twitter that the shit will hit the fan once the Senate intelligence committee report called "Volume 5" is released.  It is supposedly going to be released on the 5th but who knows.

This could be something or it might be like the Indictment thread that went nowhere.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,599
    edited August 2020
    JB16057 said:
    Team Trump Treason promised a health care plan two weeks ago that would be better and less expensive than Obamacare. With all these out of work Americans without healthcare due to their job loss, where is it? You’d think it’d be a bigger priority than golf and Twitter.

Or was it just another lie in the 20,000+ he’s told since assuming office? And CNN lies. All. The. Time. This country is so fucked.
    Remember when Obama promised we could keep our health care plan and doctors? All politicians are liars.
    Remember when Congress passed the ACA? That was 10 years ago. I'm still waiting for the repub plan that Team Trump Treason promised, that was going to be better and less expensive than Obamacare. He's been saying that for the past three and a half years. To the bolded, some more than others and to varying degrees. Team Trump Treason is in a league of his own. But you know, the China virus is under control after it disappeared back in April, like a miracle.

And I did keep my healthcare plan and my doctors. I wasn't forced off of my employer plan. See, I wasn't lied to.
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    JB16057 said:
    Gern Blansten said:
    JB16057 said:
    Groupthink is an amazing thing isn't it?
    It is. Those trumpers can be convinced of anything through the powers of group think. They believe lie after lie. Straight to their faces and don’t hold DJT accountable.  Group think has made them seem really weak and dumb.
     I don't get how these MAGAs can put forth any criticism on Biden related to dementia, saying stupid things, touching women, etc. when their dear leader is filthy.
    Why isn't there a better quality candidate on either side? I agree with you. Trump is a moron but I'm still voting for him because I would rather see this one fool rather than the other fool in office.

Somehow everything is Trump's fault? The level of ignorance is astounding. Why do people feel such a need to bash Trump yet all of the people that have been career politicians don't get the same critiques? The United States is in the position we are in because of us citizens, not Trump.
    I bag on lots of politicians.  Especially do nothing Pelosi, Schumer and all of the other Dems that are deep in the pockets of the same monied interests as a majority of the Republicans.  Trump is a snake oil salesman of a whole different type altogether.  He is draining the coffers instead of the swamp and doing his damndest to create a personal army on American soil to use against political adversaries.  How anyone can’t see that he is a much bigger disaster than your run of the mill lying politician is beyond me. Unless of course you are so deep in denial that you’d rather pull a Herman Cain and die rather than admit that you are wrong about something.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    JB16057 said:

I'm not worried if he gets elected or not because there are bigger things going on than whomever is in the white house. Don't worry though, I will be voting for Trump but mainly just to see some people's heads explode.
    Wow, this is absolutely amazing what you will do for your country! There has never been a better reason to help destroy it.
    Just watch how it goes down while you kick your own butt too. Respect!

Unbelievable...
  • Options
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Wow, this is absolutely amazing what you will do for your country! There has never been a better reason to help destroy it.

Unbelievable...
    You're welcome!

• Options
    I don't care who is in office because I don't trust any politicians. At the end of the day, I am making my community a better place because that's all I can do. If you think getting Trump out of office is going to fix America's problems, then please do so and good luck to you. Our government was corrupted long before Trump was even born. If you want to deny the good things that Trump has done, that is your right as an American citizen. That's the great thing about America but facts are facts and at the end of the day, we can't make our politicians do the right thing or the things we want them to. We can however make a difference in our own communities.
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,823
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Unbelievable...

I don't even want to know what proportion of Americans rate "owning the libs" as a top-3 objective.  I'd guess a quarter.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    I don't care who is in office because I don't trust any politicians. At the end of the day, I am making my community a better place because that's all I can do. If you think getting Trump out of office is going to fix America's problems, then please do so and good luck to you. Our government was corrupted long before Trump was even born. If you want to deny the good things that Trump has done, that is your right as an American citizen. That's the great thing about America but facts are facts and at the end of the day, we can't make our politicians do the right thing or the things we want them to. We can however make a difference in our own communities.
    Right....we are going to make a difference in our communities by getting rid of that piece of shit

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,484

Sometimes it's hard to tell if someone is arguing in good faith.

I'm pretty certain this isn't one of those times.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    Right....we are going to make a difference in our communities by getting rid of that piece of shit
    Getting rid of Trump is not going to make your community a better place unless you live in the white house.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Unbelievable...
    You're welcome!

Ah, thanks, but I'm good... just shaking my head from overseas. ;)  I'm only one of those Europeans who still would wish Obama back for you and your country ... or at least someone with a bit of class and dignity. But well...some of you are screaming for it. Just sad for your wonderful country. :(
  • Options
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Unbelievable...
    You're welcome!

Ah, thanks, but I'm good... just shaking my head from overseas. ;)  I'm only one of those Europeans who still would wish Obama back for you and your country ... or at least someone with a bit of class and dignity. But well...some of you are screaming for it. Just sad for your wonderful country. :(

Obama had a full 8 years to make a difference. Trump has had less than 4 and somehow he has ruined everything? I'm not sad. I love my country but I think it's been a very long time since class and dignity has had anything to do with politics in the USA.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Unbelievable...
    You're welcome!

Obama had a full 8 years to make a difference. Trump has had less than 4 and somehow he has ruined everything? I'm not sad. I love my country but I think it's been a very long time since class and dignity has had anything to do with politics in the USA.
    Maybe sit the next few posts out, champ. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Unbelievable...
    You're welcome!

Maybe sit the next few posts out, champ. 
    You'd love to silence those that don't agree with you eh?
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    Well, I agree to most parts of it, BUT I'm irritated about what you are doing for your community if you tell me voting for Trump would be a good idea (and your reason was nonsense anyway). AND I'm still curious what good things Trump did… ??? 
    From my perspective he's not only doing bad things for you Americans, he is also a disaster for the rest of the world. That's a fact too! 
  • Options
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Well, I agree to most parts of it, BUT I'm irritated about what you are doing for your community if you tell me voting for Trump would be a good idea (and your reason was nonsense anyway). AND I'm still curious what good things Trump did… ??? 
    From my perspective he's not only doing bad things for you Americans, he is also a disaster for the rest of the world. That's a fact too! 
    Trump doesn't control my community but even if he did, how is voting for Biden going to make my community better, in your eyes? You can look up Trump's accomplishments on your own. I won't waste my time listing them off because I'll just be attacked as I'm already being told to stay silent.
  • Options

JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:
    Trump doesn't control my community but even if he did, how is voting for Biden going to make my community better, in your eyes? You can look up Trump's accomplishments on your own. I won't waste my time listing them off because I'll just be attacked as I'm already being told to stay silent.

I interpreted the advice to take a break as 'stop embarrassing yourself'. 

By all means, keep going.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    Playing the victim to own the libs.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,157
    JB16057 said:

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    yep. also, vote for the biggest moron on the planet to own the libs and make their heads explode.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    yep. also, vote for the biggest moron on the planet to own the libs and make their heads explode.
    Then cry when people rightfully criticize you for it.
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:
    kce8 said:
    JB16057 said:

Unbelievable...
    You're welcome!

I remember Obama got blocked by repubs on all fronts.
    Moreover, everyone makes mistakes. Nobody always makes the right decisions. 
    Trump, on the other hand, is not even trying to do the right thing for his country. It's even not on his priority list to think about someone but himself. If you still haven't recognized that, well... There are no more excuses for voting Trump again.
    I wish the republicans had at least one other candidate, but your electoral system is a disaster anyway.

At least there were some unwritten laws regarding behavior and interactions with other people and countries. The USA is currently not showing a good picture. The next president will have a lot to do with putting the shards of the current government back together. That's just my opinion. 
  • Options
    How is Biden going to make things better?
  • Options
    JB16057 said:
    google the democratic party platform.

none of us are going to sit here and explain it all to you.

on second thought just vote for trump.

• Options
    JB16057 said:
    google the democratic party platform.

none of us are going to sit here and explain it all to you.

on second thought just vote for trump.
    I don't agree with the democratic party platform. Is it really that hard to accept that others might not think the same way that you do?
This discussion has been closed.