Donald Trump

1125212531255125712581315

Comments

  • RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,527
    edited July 19
    For the last time.
    I don't give a flying fuck what color, race or gender the potus is.
    If RuPaul would intend to and run the country the way Donald Trump is right now.
    I would vote for RuPaul.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,630
    Hey can we count how many child sexual abusers are part of the Orange Baffoon inner circle ? What a disgusting administration being led by a sexual predator himself ! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 13,717
    No, this is not a parody or a fake post...


    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 7,151
    No, this is not a parody or a fake post...


    Rocky’s detention has been debated to death in this thread

    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/280923/where-would-you-rather-live-the-us-or-sweden#latest


  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 21,143
    No, this is not a parody or a fake post...


    Rocky’s detention has been debated to death in this thread

    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/280923/where-would-you-rather-live-the-us-or-sweden#latest


    The squirting squirrial? Buh buh buh it’s relevant. So much material.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 21,143
    No, this is not a parody or a fake post...


    The Team Trump Treason Administration’s record on human rights took a turn for the better, the defenseless, the downtrodden and those who really, really, really need the assistance of the country of freedom when without a formal request offered to negotiate and offer assistance to the jailed political prisoner and freedom fighter, A&AP Rocky. America rejoices.

    However, there’s no truth to the rumour that large breasts and groveling admiration for co-cray, and  coming back to large breasts and a huge bubble butt gets you, or your cause, special attention because a US based rap “star” is being detained in that worst of the worst, on the planet, countries Sweden.

    Hey, anyone remember Otto? Fucking kid died and Team Trump Treason dismissed it. But Sweden, Yo! How about the Yizidis? You’d think Benji fucking Not fucking Who, would care but, then again, Jared Dear Boy must have schweddy balls.

    And big tits and ass. What a country. Wake the fuck up.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 21,143
    Ryme’s A fan though. Put that in your pipe and don’t scarff.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 7,151
    No, this is not a parody or a fake post...


    Rocky’s detention has been debated to death in this thread

    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/280923/where-would-you-rather-live-the-us-or-sweden#latest


    The squirting squirrial? Buh buh buh it’s relevant. So much material.
    LOL.  I never even heard of Rocky until this week...
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547

    Trump’s Electoral College Edge Could Grow in 2020, Rewarding Polarizing Campaign

    Re-election looks plausible even with a bigger loss in the national popular vote.


    https://nyti.ms/2Y7SdX9
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 21,143
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,228
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 15,936
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 12,581
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    So I know on her as I’m typing on my iPhone I make spelling mistakes or iPhone corrections change my words completely cause I’m typing on a small screen.

    But man - I can hardly read what that person is writing. You know it’s not a mistake. Run on sentences, bad spelling. Did this person actually graduate from high school? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547
    YO while you weren't looking Don Trump's been doing some BUILDING...

    This is literally a wall between him and the American public.  This was yesterday right before he flew off to New Jersey. 

    You paid for that trip and you paid HIM to house and logistically deal with his travelling circus. Golf cart rentals for the Secret Service and whatnot. AND you paid for that wall too.



    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547
    Jersey Barriers and plywood.  Look how jacked up that shizzy is.

    So classy.


    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547
    People should really stop supporting this brazen fascist.
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547
    That whole road was closed down too.   Happens 2 or 3 times a day.
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • RenfieldRenfield NYC NYPosts: 434
    ikiT said:
    YO while you weren't looking Don Trump's been doing some BUILDING...

    This is literally a wall between him and the American public.  This was yesterday right before he flew off to New Jersey. 

    You paid for that trip and you paid HIM to house and logistically deal with his travelling circus. Golf cart rentals for the Secret Service and whatnot. AND you paid for that wall too.



    I think this project was approved in 2015... still will be a fence, 13 feet tall (double the current height of the fence). 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547
    edited July 20
    so...this is going to turn into Obama's super tall bigger than before spiked fence?  
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • ikiTikiT USAPosts: 7,547
    These aren't the drones you're looking for.
    Bristow VA 05132010 Montreal QC 09072011 Worcester MA 10152013-10162013 Charlottesville VA 10292013 Phoenix AZ 11192013 Leeds UK 07082014 Memphis TN 10142014
    Hampton VA 04182016 Columbia SC 04212016 Fenway Park Boston MA 08072016 Amsterdam NL 06132018

    EV Providence 06152011 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,732
    ikiT said:
    These aren't the drones you're looking for.
    oldie but goodie

  • dignindignin Posts: 7,381


    Stop Making Excuses for Trump Supporters

    It doesn’t matter why anyone voted for the president in 2016 if they still support him now.

     A lot of voters who cast their ballots for Trump in 2016 soured on him and voted for Democrats in 2018 to keep him in check. Voting for Trump once is forgivable. People make mistakes and errors in judgment.

    But if you still back Trump now, in July of 2019, knowing who and what he is, what kind of people you’re aligned with, that’s not on anyone else. That’s on you. You’re responsible for every ugly word out of his mouth, and out of the mouths of all the Republican politicians protecting him. You have to own that. Your motives don’t matter.



     Julius Goat said:

    “Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

    That word is “Nazi.” Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

    They joined what they joined. They lent their support and their moral approval. And, in so doing, they bound themselves to everything that came after. Who cares any more what particular knot they used in the binding?”


    https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/07/20/its-2019-time-to-stop-making-excuses-for-trump-supporters/

  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,228
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,732
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
    Where did you grow up?
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,228
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
    Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, ColoradoPosts: 6,554
    RYME said:
    For the last time.
    I don't give a flying fuck what color, race or gender the potus is.
    If RuPaul would intend to and run the country the way Donald Trump is right now.
    I would vote for RuPaul.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    So if Rupaul was a misogynistic racist xenophobic  anti-constitutionalist who doesn't believe in following the rule of law but your financial bottom line is getting bigger and bigger you would vote for him?
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 13,732
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
    Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I grew up in Cleveland, and what I've noticed on FB over the years, is that the people who weren't that sharp in HS, seem to be more inclined to post dumb racist crap.  A good chunk of my class went on to college, but the most active ones on FB political posting, did not.  
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,228
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Deer mr. precident:

    can you do something aboot the heet? It’s hot outside. Maybe make coel bigger and better and louder and longer on my air condetionar?

    thank you,

    A fan

    .PS:  say hi too Jarrod, Evankah, maalaneea, erik and junor and barone 

    Pss; its reely hut! 
    Had this exchange on Facebook last night with an old high school acquaintance.  this is only the first part.  it actually gets better. 

    Isn't it weird being friends (if even on facebook) with people like this? Couldn't imaging seeing this kind of BS pop up in my feeds. Would want to kill myself.
    well, in the early days of Facebook, I went ahead and tried to friend any name that sounded familiar.  I'm fascinated by the idea of being able to maintain connections to as many people i've crossed paths with as possible.  it sort of feels like you don't really have to say goodbye as much.  anyhow, little did i know that FB would become a sounding board for people's political beliefs.  its actually made me realize why i didn't quite ever fit in at my high school.  turns out, 90% of my school was completely racist and ignorant.  boy, was I naive then.
    Where did you grow up?
    suburbs of Houston, TX
    I grew up in Cleveland, and what I've noticed on FB over the years, is that the people who weren't that sharp in HS, seem to be more inclined to post dumb racist crap.  A good chunk of my class went on to college, but the most active ones on FB political posting, did not.  
    this is probably true in my case as well.  sad part is that the people who are educated from my school never say anything political.  its almost like they are afraid of offending the "cool" Trump crowd.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 9,692
    RYME said:
    For the last time.
    I don't give a flying fuck what color, race or gender the potus is.
    If RuPaul would intend to and run the country the way Donald Trump is right now.
    I would vote for RuPaul.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    "is your money that good, will it buy you forgiveness, do you think that it should?"
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USAPosts: 3,228
    pjhawks said:
    RYME said:
    For the last time.
    I don't give a flying fuck what color, race or gender the potus is.
    If RuPaul would intend to and run the country the way Donald Trump is right now.
    I would vote for RuPaul.
    Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
    "is your money that good, will it buy you forgiveness, do you think that it should?"
    "running the country" .....hahahah....that's very kind of you.
Sign In or Register to comment.