Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mcgruff10 said:
    Jesus Christ, even my five year old knew this was wrong.  (What a fucking idiot Trump is)
    I'm a tad late to this latest bashing, but he obviously meant the moon is part of the mission to get to mars permanently. 

is there not enough real shit to criticize?
    The week prior he was yapping about going to the moon, now he is ripping it.  That makes it the ravings of a crazy person.  
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,967
    He's a fucking idiot.  I can't believe people still want to vote for him.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Jesus Christ, even my five year old knew this was wrong.  (What a fucking idiot Trump is)
    I'm a tad late to this latest bashing, but he obviously meant the moon is part of the mission to get to mars permanently. 

The week prior he was yapping about going to the moon, now he is ripping it.  That makes it the ravings of a crazy person.  
    I do not believe the US will go back to the moon or mars...and I think that would be good...no idea how countries justify the money spent on space when earth and its people could use that money here on earth...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    mcgruff10 said:

Whar makes you think that you know what he means? He says stuff that doesn’t make any logical sense all the time. Why try to explain it away?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,779
    mcgruff10 said:

Whar makes you think that you know what he means? He says stuff that doesn’t make any logical sense all the time. Why try to explain it away?
    because nasa filled in the gaps.

the shit for mars would be tested on the moon, habitat, equipment, etc.
    as well as testing deeper space effects on the body...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Is this a question?   Is it a statement? 

the   the 

CRAY

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    The New Mexico Deal
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

No shit...the so called leader of the free world has the grammar of a fifth grader.  

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Bernie Sanders says "Trump needs to quit threatening Mexico and Canada".  Yeah, like that is happening.  As far as I'm concerned that Huawei executive we arrested for Trump should be released ASAP.  Trump imposed BS tariffs on our steel and fucked us over with China...I am not sure at this point if I consider the US an Ally...shit needs to change...and we should NOT pass NAFTA v2.0...and that is what we should all call it...the name that dipshit gave it a grade 1 class could have named the agreement better.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Who gives a shit about Trumps Moon/Mars plan...he's is in his 70' and senile already...his mind will be completely gone by the time or if it happens.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mcgruff10 said:

after reading about NASA's plans, it seems pretty obvious to me. yes, he says shit all the time that makes no sense. But in a 280 character limit, sometimes it's worth thinking about before jumping on the "fucking idiot" train, just because most of the time he is. 

you can't tell me you HONESTLY believe that he honestly believes the moon is part of mars, can you?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

No shit...the so called leader of the free world has the grammar of a fifth grader.  
    so you think he actually meant to say the moon is part of mars? yes, it's unbecoming of POTUS to speak in these terms, but come on. complain about something worthwhile. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

so you think he actually meant to say the moon is part of mars? yes, it's unbecoming of POTUS to speak in these terms, but come on. complain about something worthwhile. 
    No I think he should be able to get his point across clearly.  He can't....he's a fucking idiot

• Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    mcgruff10 said:

after reading about NASA's plans, it seems pretty obvious to me. yes, he says shit all the time that makes no sense. But in a 280 character limit, sometimes it's worth thinking about before jumping on the "fucking idiot" train, just because most of the time he is. 

you can't tell me you HONESTLY believe that he honestly believes the moon is part of mars, can you?
    No kidding.  Only an idiot would believe that.

I get it: 1) Trump is fat 2) Trump wears loose, big clothing 3) Trump once had toilet paper on his shoe 4) Trump's hair is weird 

Is there anything new on the trump front?  I guess lying about the deal with mexico is new...not the lying part...but the deal with mexico. Stupid fat, poorly dressed comb-over twitter user!!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108
    mcgruff10 said:

No I think he should be able to get his point across clearly.  He can't....he's a fucking idiot
    Pretty sure I knew what he meant.  So I guess he got it across to someone.  
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Yes you trumpsters have your own language.  And view of the world.

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    mcgruff10 said:

I get it: 1) Trump is fat 2) Trump wears loose, big clothing 3) Trump once had toilet paper on his shoe 4) Trump's hair is weird 

Is there anything new on the trump front?  I guess lying about the deal with mexico is new...not the lying part...but the deal with mexico. Stupid fat, poorly dressed comb-over twitter user!!!!
    He lied about a deal to make it seem like his tariff threats got it done.  It's manipulative and dishonest, but designed to whitewash the ineffectiveness of his actual tariffs.  And as I pointed out earlier, deals are not results.  
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,006
    mcgruff10 said:

Don't be so precious of him. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    He is MAD dishonest and has been from the jump.

That should be enough to impeach him.  The nonstop lies make it so you literally cannot take ANYTHING he says seriously.  An unintelligent, dishonest, "crime-boss type", who likes to throw his weight around like a dictator atop the Executive Branch fucks up the Republic. 

Trumpito is the actual reason why they put that impeachment part in the constitution. 

It's hard to focus though...you know because of all of the bullshit.
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    I love political satire and making fun of Trumps fat ass, hair, and clothes. Being able to say what you want about the Dear Leader is what makes America great. I’d imagine in some countries you’d have your head chopped off for speaking of leadership in that way, so I’ll continue to enjoy my constitutional rights.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Hi! said:
    I love political satire and making fun of Trumps fat ass, hair, and clothes. Being able to say what you want about the Dear Leader is what makes America great. I’d imagine in some countries you’d have your head chopped off for speaking of leadership in that way, so I’ll continue to enjoy my constitutional rights.
    In what way would it make "America great" because "in some countries" - like extreme dictatorships - you would have your head chopped off?  Quite the anomaly to compare with?

Wouldn't it make "America like most other democracies" ?

As in:

I love political satire and making fun of Trumps fat ass, hair, and clothes. Being able to say what you want about the Dear Leader is what makes America like most other democracies.

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

He lied about a deal to make it seem like his tariff threats got it done.  It's manipulative and dishonest, but designed to whitewash the ineffectiveness of his actual tariffs.  And as I pointed out earlier, deals are not results.  
    I still can't get over how he goes on and on about how great tariffs are and then pats himself on the back for avoiding tariffs

• Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    Hi! said:
    In what way would it make "America great" because "in some countries" - like extreme dictatorships - you would have your head chopped off?  Quite the anomaly to compare with?

Wouldn't it make "America like most other countries." ?

As in:

I love political satire and making fun of Trumps fat ass, hair, and clothes. Being able to say what you want about the Dear Leader is what makes America like most other countries.

I was going to say western civilization or free world, but I understand your point. I do think the majority of the population on earth doesn’t have the same free speech rights as some countries. Russia, China ect. Idk

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

you think cincy is a trumpster? LOL

I guess anyone who doesn't instinctively insult the guy is a supporter. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mcgruff10 said:

I don't honestly know. If he doesn't have a script, he is often unintelligible. And remember, he thinks windmill noise causes cancer, that windmills are bird kill zones, that if the wind isn't blowing you can't watch TV, that with solar energy if the sun isn't shining you can't watch TV, and that weather and climate are the same thing. When it comes to science, I have no idea what his level of understanding of any of it is, except that it isn't sufficient for his position. So again, to answer your question, I honestly wouldn't know if he believes the moon is part of mars or not.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

• Options
    mcgruff10 said:

you think cincy is a trumpster? LOL

I guess anyone who doesn't instinctively insult the guy is a supporter. 
    Yes...that's correct

• Options
    He's worse than Hitler at this point is his reign.

It's about time to go on the counter-offensive.  We're up against THIS guy.

• Options
    ikiT said:

What fucking gardeners do they have at the white house? If that is meant literally ?
This discussion has been closed.