Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    Tiki said:
    What if the Mueller Report comes with a #PTAPE? 

They're only releasing 2000 numbered pieces for the North American market.
    So Flippable.
    You have the best avatar on here, by the way
    thank you sir
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    It's getting changed anyway...I'm sure they're on to me.  gotta keep it movin...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Tiki said:
    It's getting changed anyway...I'm sure they're on to me.  gotta keep it movin...

why did you change the Zinn bro?
  • Options
    they're on to me bro...
  • Options
    Tiki said:
    they're on to me bro...

who is on to you? *looks around*
  • Options
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:
    Tiki said:
    What if the Mueller Report comes with a #PTAPE? 

They're only releasing 2000 numbered pieces for the North American market.
    So Flippable.
    You have the best avatar on here, by the way
    False
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,775
    I always loved the one of the bird stealing a bag of chips. :)
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,751
    Here's a Trump move that I can finally get behind....

2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,190

On Stephen Colberts question on what presidents he had played golf with, and if he had played with Trump TIger Woods answered: 

"I thought you said presidents..?"

(Don't tell Trump)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I thought W throwing out the first pitch at that World Series after that thing with the people was the only redeeming thing that he EVER did. 
    Now he looks like James Fucking Madison.

Don Trump did do this though.  Why bother even keeping HALF an eye on it?  \|/ \|/

https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/5/18251477/nsa-phone-records-call-texts-surveillance-program-ending
  • Options
    Turns out that the Trump campaign was survielled for intelligence.  They didn't find any.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/printthread/Board/21/main/820186/type/thread
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,751
    Kinda reminds me of my favorite all-time political quote....

Congressman: But the intelligence suggests otherwise.
    Donald Rumsfeld: Look I'm not in the business of intelligence. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Tiger Woods hit the most amazing in person golf shot that I've ever seen. It was actually hit toward me on a short par 4. It was a 2 iron stinger that didn't get higher than 40 feet up.  It had a tight little draw and it carried at least 230 in the air.  You dream of shots like this.  That ball was tattooed.  

Let's leave him and his Stanford degree out of it.
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Well, the 2 men whore has a lot in common...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,167

I'm very glad the president included "(GOLF)" in his tweet, otherwise me, and many fellow Americans, would have no idea what sport Tiger Woods plays.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,280

I'm very glad the president included "(GOLF)" in his tweet, otherwise me, and many fellow Americans, would have no idea what sport Tiger Woods plays.
    Putin, Kim and Duterte needed a hint ;)
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options

• Options
    Tiki said:
    I thought W throwing out the first pitch at that World Series after that thing with the people was the only redeeming thing that he EVER did. 

Bush and Trump are not slave owners.... who proposed slaves count as 3/5 of a human, and didn't free his slaves in his will when he died

The founding fathers and early Presidents are overrated.... and Trump is racist? Lol
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    my2hands said:
    Tiki said:

Bush and Trump are not slave owners.... who proposed slaves count as 3/5 of a human, and didn't free his slaves in his will when he died

The founding fathers and early Presidents are overrated.... and Trump is racist? Lol
    The difference is, some people would like to hold Trump to standards relative to 2019. You seem to prefer holding him to standards relative to 1836 when Madison died. 
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    edited April 2019
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Is he peeing ON Russian prostitutes in this alleged video, or being peed on BY Russian prostitutes? Maybe both?
    Allegedly....... he watched them pee on each other to ruin the bed Obama slept in....

It's al bullshit

You're silly amounts of sure about that, considering this is a man who wanted to get slapped on the ass with a magazine with himself on the cover.

Saying its for sure "bullshit" is just stupid.
    Prove me wrong
    Prove me it's "bullshit".
    For a crew that demands data and links for everything you sure have a lot of blind faith in a bullshit dossier 

The dossier and the ptape are bullshit... and it's starting to become pretty obvious 3 years later

Just call me when it drops, water sports arent my thing, but i'll watch lol
    I have not said I have blind faith in anything. I just don't see what would make any sane person not see it as probable? 

If the dossier stated "Trump can use magic and teleport himself" I would call that bullshit.
    But the dossier says "Trump bought prostitutes, and during his time with them he had them pee on each other/the bed". 

I don't see what's "bullshit" levels of improbable about that. Or why you would think so. But maybe you have reasons to believe Trump just like Mike Pence-esque missionary stuff with his eyes closed kind of things. But him being slapped on his ass with a rolled up magazine speaks against that. 

As we noted, our interest is in assessing the Steele dossier as a raw intelligence document, not a finished piece of analysis. The Mueller investigation has clearly produced public records that confirm pieces of the dossier. And even where the details are not exact, the general thrust of Steele’s reporting seems credible in light of what we now know about extensive contacts between numerous individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russian government officials.

However, there is also a good deal in the dossier that has not been corroborated in the official record and perhaps never will be—whether because it’s untrue, unimportant or too sensitive. As a raw intelligence document, the Steele dossier, we believe, holds up well so far. 

https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

Saying the dossier is bullshit is bullshit. And it just makes you seem more Tucker Carlson than ever.
    Well there it is, that blog says it's real, so now we know it's real

You really think getting smacked on the ass with a magazine is some wildy perverted thing, that shows he is into golden showers? If i was on Time magazine i would have no problem letting a girlfriend of mine smacking me on the ass with it, and i'm not into golden showers.  Spanking and water sports are two different worlds my friend, and with you making such a big deal over a little spanking it sounds like the Swedish sex scene is pretty fucking lame LMAO
    You know, in this age of wonders, you can read the Steele Dossier for yourself and see how much of it’s been verified by checking other sources and news reports of indictments, court filings, etc. You don’t have to take some blog’s word for it, unless you prefer to be lazy and ignorant. LOL.
    This is what I find odd. People keep claiming the dossier is fake when it’s actually been confirmed more and more over time. Even in here, where many of us are pointing out the facts of the investigation. I guess the power of suggestion is strong. 

People are lazy. They read headlines and not articles. They listen to sound bites and not full texts.  It’s easy to manipulate people in this day and age of social media...just ask Donald Trump. 

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Those Deutsche Bank subpoenas have cleared the tower.

Sweet.
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    Is he peeing ON Russian prostitutes in this alleged video, or being peed on BY Russian prostitutes? Maybe both?
    Allegedly....... he watched them pee on each other to ruin the bed Obama slept in....

It's al bullshit

You're silly amounts of sure about that, considering this is a man who wanted to get slapped on the ass with a magazine with himself on the cover.

Prove me wrong
    For a crew that demands data and links for everything you sure have a lot of blind faith in a bullshit dossier 

The dossier and the ptape are bullshit... and it's starting to become pretty obvious 3 years later

I have not said I have blind faith in anything. I just don't see what would make any sane person not see it as probable? 

If the dossier stated "Trump can use magic and teleport himself" I would call that bullshit.
    But the dossier says "Trump bought prostitutes, and during his time with them he had them pee on each other/the bed". 

I don't see what's "bullshit" levels of improbable about that. Or why you would think so. But maybe you have reasons to believe Trump just like Mike Pence-esque missionary stuff with his eyes closed kind of things. But him being slapped on his ass with a rolled up magazine speaks against that. 

As we noted, our interest is in assessing the Steele dossier as a raw intelligence document, not a finished piece of analysis. The Mueller investigation has clearly produced public records that confirm pieces of the dossier. And even where the details are not exact, the general thrust of Steele’s reporting seems credible in light of what we now know about extensive contacts between numerous individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russian government officials.

However, there is also a good deal in the dossier that has not been corroborated in the official record and perhaps never will be—whether because it’s untrue, unimportant or too sensitive. As a raw intelligence document, the Steele dossier, we believe, holds up well so far. 

Saying the dossier is bullshit is bullshit. And it just makes you seem more Tucker Carlson than ever.

You really think getting smacked on the ass with a magazine is some wildy perverted thing, that shows he is into golden showers? If i was on Time magazine i would have no problem letting a girlfriend of mine smacking me on the ass with it, and i'm not into golden showers.  Spanking and water sports are two different worlds my friend, and with you making such a big deal over a little spanking it sounds like the Swedish sex scene is pretty fucking lame LMAO
    You know, in this age of wonders, you can read the Steele Dossier for yourself and see how much of it’s been verified by checking other sources and news reports of indictments, court filings, etc. You don’t have to take some blog’s word for it, unless you prefer to be lazy and ignorant. LOL.
    This is what I find odd. People keep claiming the dossier is fake when it’s actually been confirmed more and more over time. Even in here, where many of us are pointing out the facts of the investigation. I guess the power of suggestion is strong. 

People are lazy. They read headlines and not articles. They listen to sound bites and not full texts.  It’s easy to manipulate people in this day and age of social media...just ask Donald Trump. 

And some smart folks vote in knowing support of unjust wars, torture, indefinite detainment without charge, the looting of the treasury, and outright homophobia...

Isn't that funny? 

Wait...... here it comes........... LOL
  • Options
    Terror Threat Level: Sucker
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

It's al bullshit

Prove me wrong

And some smart folks vote in knowing support of unjust wars, torture, indefinite detainment without charge, the looting of the treasury, and outright homophobia...

Isn't that funny? 

Case in point
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    Kat said:
    Me too.
    *waves hi"

On topic:  Trump is just a TERRIBLE human.

carry on.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,522
    so stupid that 'scripture' even has to be discussed.

Giving so much credence to fairy tales is embarrassing.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,359
    CM189191 said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:
    my2hands said:

It's al bullshit

Prove me wrong

Isn't that funny? 

Case in point
    Yep. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,987
    Lizard said:
    Kat said:
    Me too.
    *waves hi"

On topic:  Trump is just a TERRIBLE human.

carry on.
    bring back the bird!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
This discussion has been closed.