Options

Donald Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,389
    mrussel1 said:
    I’m more afraid of him refusing to leave office and actually declaring Martial law and having to use military force to remove him or would he order the military to protect him from being removed ..
    That's not going to happen.
    Just like we thought he would never win the WH ? 
    I think that it's pretty clear that one of those things is far more likely in any scenario than the other.

I would have bet Trump wasn't elected and I would have lost that bet.

But I'm still willing to bet Trump doesn't fail to step down, declare martial law and become a dictator should he lose. Wanna take that bet?  I really want a PJ Rome '18 poster and could use the $.
    I still don't get why he would run again, or in the first place.  Everything Cohen said about his reasons to run to start made sense to me, that it was a way to increase his wealth and brand.  I was sure all he wanted to do was start a new media company.  I guess this is just about the old saying "poor man wants to be rich, rich man wants to be king".  
    ....to avoid a sealed indictment waiting for him after he leaves the White House maybe...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,716
    edited February 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

3 for 3... three dictators have damaged the US and/or its citizens.  Trump has taken all three at "their word".  MBS, Putin and now Kim.  Someone try to defend him on this.  Please.  
    If he could do it he'd take at "their word"..

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Don't forget about Duterte. Trump loves that guy.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

3 for 3... three dictators have damaged the US and/or its citizens.  Trump has taken all three at "their word".  MBS, Putin and now Kim.  Someone try to defend him on this.  Please.  

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

I fight allowing the normalization of insanity very hard, but the constant bombardment is extremely taxing.

That said, this is one of the most despicable and disrespectful and cowardly and un-American comments that 45* has ever uttered. And there is a minefield of despicable statements. But this was just disgusting and I feel horrible for Otto's family. And for what North Korea did to that poor kid. It causes such a physically and emotionally repulsed response from me. 

This would be headline news - I hate how he has normalized horrible behavior due to the sheer amount that is pumped out everyday there are so many actions and statements  that are just forgotten as the next explosion occurs. 

Ugh. 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,735
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

I fight allowing the normalization of insanity very hard, but the constant bombardment is extremely taxing.

That said, this is one of the most despicable and disrespectful and cowardly and un-American comments that 45* has ever uttered. And there is a minefield of despicable statements. But this was just disgusting and I feel horrible for Otto's family. And for what North Korea did to that poor kid. It causes such a physically and emotionally repulsed response from me. 

This would be headline news - I hate how he has normalized horrible behavior due to the sheer amount that is pumped out everyday there are so many actions and statements  that are just forgotten as the next explosion occurs. 

Ugh. 
    Nancy's back!  
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Nancy's back!  
    LOL - I'm just stopping by to say hi. 
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,146
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Nancy's back!  
    Tell a friend
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Nancy's back!  
    Tell a friend
    But...but I told you....
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,146
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Nancy's back!  
    Tell a friend
    But...but I told you....
    Hahaha...sorry just had Eminem in my head!

hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,066
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Yes and when they released Otto I remember tRump being pretty disrespectful to Obama.  Saying that Obama didn't do anything to bring him back and trotting the poor parents out to say the same.  Now I wonder what they think.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Yes and when they released Otto I remember tRump being pretty disrespectful to Obama.  Saying that Obama didn't do anything to bring him back and trotting the poor parents out to say the same.  Now I wonder what they think.
    It's just amazing how juvenile he is.  Every decision he makes is designed to get him through the moment.  The downstream or second order consequences will be dealt with at a different time, with another short term decision.  It's literally how a teenage boy thinks.  
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    It's just amazing how juvenile he is.  Every decision he makes is designed to get him through the moment.  The downstream or second order consequences will be dealt with at a different time, with another short term decision.  It's literally how a teenage boy thinks.  
    Well, Team Trump Treason never really grew up, right? Remember the fire engine?

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    njnancy said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tiki said:

Otto Warmbier

Hitler
    Stalin
    Mussolini 
    Pol Pot
    Kim il sung
    Idi Amin
    Tito
    Mobuto Seko
    Franco
    Etc etc etc

Ugh. 
    Bodes well for this.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/afghanistan-military-withdrawal.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Maybe a sippy cup would be easier?

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,312
    PJ_Soul said:

You just made @Thirty Bills Unpaid day. He loves this one.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    And nice pivot. Back to the scare tactics. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Or, maybe Vietnam doesn't have any golf courses and thats the real reason Team Trump Treason left early? Or, there's no interest in two nuclear armed states dropping bombs and shooting down aircraft? Priorities, you know?

From the White House:

Rep. Adam Kinzinger’s Report from the Border: More Drugs, More Human Trafficking

“Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., has been deployed to the southern border as a member of the Air National Guard four times now, and says he’s never seen more drug smuggling and human trafficking than he did on his most recent deployment this month,” Anna Giaritelli writes.

“Before going on my recent border mission with the Air National Guard, I was neutral on the need for a declaration of national emergency,” Rep. Kinzinger wrote on Facebook yesterday. “After witnessing the dangerous drug cartels and heinous human trafficking cases, I am more convinced than ever that this is the right thing to do for the safety and security of our country.”

Click here to read more.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

that is funny.  haven't seen it. 
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    I’m more afraid of him refusing to leave office and actually declaring Martial law and having to use military force to remove him or would he order the military to protect him from being removed ..
    That's not going to happen.
    Just like we thought he would never win the WH ? 

There will be a transfer of power when he loses (God help us all that happens). He will be an asshole about it, but he will be gone. We will survive this, folks. In tatters, yes. But we will survive.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    mrussel1 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

that is funny.  haven't seen it. 
    Check out the whole scene. :lol: (the Rubio water thing is just a bonus, lol)

Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Fragile? The only thing fragile is your ego, Team Trump Treason. I can't believe the talking heads that defend this shitshow. Should have seen Santorum last night. Do these folks have any self-respect, conscious, moral compass or soul?

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/27/saudi-oil-minister-to-trump-we-are-taking-it-easy.html

Presidenting by tweet, yo!

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    And there it is folks, what Team Trump Treason cares most about, adoring crowds. How embarrassing that he fancies himself a Soviet Era dictator.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587
    This is surprising said no on ever....

Trump ordered John Kelly to grant Kushner security clearance: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/432119-trump-ordered-john-kelly-to-grant-kushner-security-clearance-ny-times
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,813

Trump ordered John Kelly to grant Kushner security clearance: https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/432119-trump-ordered-john-kelly-to-grant-kushner-security-clearance-ny-times
    Gee, I wonder what kind of data, reports or intel that would allow him to access and what the protocols are for requesting any information and protocols for handling of same? “Look Father, I’ve found the PTape. And the recordings of you with Putin on the ritz.”

Brilliantati©
  • Options

For more depth but seriously, has Team Trump Treason told us the truth about anything, anything at all?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/us/politics/jared-kushner-security-clearance.html

Traitor. Patriots don’t grant security clearances to those the CIA and FBI have issues with. He’s a threat to national security.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    "We just took over you know you kept hearing it was 90%, 92%, the caliphate in Syria, now it's 100%, we just took over 100% caliphate, that means the area of the land we're just have 100% so that's good," Trump said while addressing US troops at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska on his return trip from Hanoi.

Huh? Did he have a stroke while giving the address? This shit is hard to parse.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    jeffbr said:
    "We just took over you know you kept hearing it was 90%, 92%, the caliphate in Syria, now it's 100%, we just took over 100% caliphate, that means the area of the land we're just have 100% so that's good," Trump said while addressing US troops at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska on his return trip from Hanoi.

Huh? Did he have a stroke while giving the address? This shit is hard to parse.
    That's Trump speak. When he's not reading a teleprompter this is what he sounds like.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,587

Gee, I wonder what kind of data, reports or intel that would allow him to access and what the protocols are for requesting any information and protocols for handling of same? “Look Father, I’ve found the PTape. And the recordings of you with Putin on the ritz.”
    Allows him to more easily transfer classified information to the Saudis
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,374
    Matty Calamari lol 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Goodfellas or Trumpfellas?

Take this quiz and figure out who said it, Michael Cohen or Henry Hill.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/28/who-said-it-michael-cohen-or-henry-hill-from-goodfellas
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
This discussion has been closed.