Options

Heart broken

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

my2hands said:

Has anybody tried the Premium North Atlantic Cod Sandwich from Wendys?

sensational. but i thought that cod was from the north pacific?
    It sure is... I didn't mean to disrespect the greatness of that sandwich
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    I just wonder that at this point, they don't want to tour without any new music to promote. They've done what? 4-5 small mini legs of tours on Lightning Bolt?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,910
    my2hands said:

my2hands said:

I catch cod all the time off the waters of new jersey. cod is also a north atlantic fish too.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,835
    my2hands said:

Has anybody tried the Premium North Pacific Cod Sandwich from Wendys?

Ha, I actually love that sandwich!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    edited March 2017

I just wonder that at this point, they don't want to tour without any new music to promote. They've done what? 4-5 small mini legs of tours on Lightning Bolt?

They play about 3-4 LB songs over a 35 song concert. Other than 2013 I didn't really consider 2014-2016 lightning bolt tours.
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

my2hands said:

my2hands said:

I catch cod all the time off the waters of new jersey. cod is also a north atlantic fish too.
    Yes sir, apparently Wendy's has a west coast bias
  • Options
    EB218946 said:

my2hands said:

Fast food generally sucks... but the Wendy's Cod Sandwich and Chic-fil-a chicken sandwich are legit
  • Options
    my2hands said:

EB218946 said:

my2hands said:

Fast food generally sucks... but the Wendy's Cod Sandwich and Chic-fil-a chicken sandwich are legit
    Chic fila chicken sand which with a slice of cheese is da bomb.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Chick fil a is some good shit but they use butane as a preservative wtf! Don't mean to ruin it for you guys. That said I'll be stopping there for lunch today ;)
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017

Maybe they're taking a break from presumptuous fans.

Amen. Pearl Jam fans are the worst sometimes. They did like 25 shows last year, which for them, is pretty big. It's been noted that they are not crazy about touring too much. 3/5 of the band has young(ish) kids. And their drummer has commitments to another band (and he has prioritized PJ first before too).

They'll get through the HOF stuff and I would bet they will tour again Spring/Summer of 2018
    We are the worst because there's very little official information, and add that to 4-5 years between albums. Most bands are open about when they are recording a new album, many even leak a song or two on purpose to their fans.
    Not doing so invites speculation.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    mace1229 said:

Amen. Pearl Jam fans are the worst sometimes. They did like 25 shows last year, which for them, is pretty big. It's been noted that they are not crazy about touring too much. 3/5 of the band has young(ish) kids. And their drummer has commitments to another band (and he has prioritized PJ first before too).

They'll get through the HOF stuff and I would bet they will tour again Spring/Summer of 2018
    We are the worst because there's very little official information, and add that to 4-5 years between albums. Most bands are open about when they are recording a new album, many even leak a song or two on purpose to their fans.
    If I had a band like PJ I would do it the same way as them. They built a following that will stick with them regardless and it allows PJ to be flexible in what they do. They can change their minds last minute because they do not Tweet what their plans are until finalized.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516

mace1229 said:

If I had a band like PJ I would do it the same way as them. They built a following that will stick with them regardless and it allows PJ to be flexible in what they do. They can change their minds last minute because they do not Tweet what their plans are until finalized.
    Can you imagine the outrage if PJ tweeted out plans and then changed their minds?

People would lose their shit.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884

mace1229 said:

Can you imagine the outrage if PJ tweeted out plans and then changed their minds?

They are still catching shit for things they discussed years ago that might happen and never came about. And that was before people could go crazy on twitter and Instagram. 1000 times worse now.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

mace1229 said:

They are still catching shit for things they discussed years ago that might happen and never came about. And that was before people could go crazy on twitter and Instagram. 1000 times worse now.
    big bold and free? lol
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

mace1229 said:

big bold and free? lol
    im still waiting for that!
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    McRib
  • Options
    Y'all are on crack.

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is the way to go. Anything else is child's play.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,397

Y'all are on crack.

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is the way to go. Anything else is child's play.

The truth hath been spoken
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    I'm guessing no one on this board has had the cajun filet biscuit at Bojangles. I'm sorry for you loss.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

I'm guessing no one on this board has had the cajun filet biscuit at Bojangles. I'm sorry for you loss.

Does it come with a scrapple?
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    Anybody breakdown and try the Grand Mac? I'm intrigued but also terrified.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options

McRib

Sam Kinison used to have a great skit about the McRib... McDonalds wanted to see how dumb Americans were so they put a piece of shit on a sandwich, slapped a pickle on it, and called it a McRib lol

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    Haha...classic!
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    my2hands said:

McRib

Sam Kinison used to have a great skit about the McRib... McDonalds wanted to see how dumb Americans were so they put a piece of shit on a sandwich, slapped a pickle on it, and called it a McRib lol

LOL!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I thought we were listing the sickest foodstuff we could think of.....
  • Options

Gimme back that filet o' fish, gimme that fish.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

how bout humans?

https://youtu.be/NSNgo81f6KI

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Jesus man!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,191

Jesus man!!

:lol:
    sorry. that is mindblowing though.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore