Options

***DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN IMPEACHED***

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    Farce of a trial , fuck your precious constitution someone should rip it up on Capitol building..
    Well...let’s wait and see if there will be witnesses first?
    I have zero confidence that will happen...
    Well the odds of it happening increases this morning....?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Farce of a trial , fuck your precious constitution someone should rip it up on Capitol building..
    I’ll believe it when I see mustache man with his hand up swearing to tell the whole truth & nothing but the thruth! 

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I’ll believe it when I see mustache man with his hand up swearing to tell the whole truth & nothing but the thruth! 

Okay. I can understand being upset if that doesn't happen. Saying what your'e saying today is a little odd though, considering the momentum is moving in precisely that direction but whatever...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    mickeyrat said:
    Countless ads featuring precisely this stuff from now until November..
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312

Okay. I can understand being upset if that doesn't happen. Saying what your'e saying today is a little odd though, considering the momentum is moving in precisely that direction but whatever...
    The pessimist in me is strong today , I hope you are correct!

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I love these videos. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

The pessimist in me is strong today , I hope you are correct!

I hear you
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    i agree.

susan collins, murkowski, and mittens being "concerned" means nothing.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    I'm guessing John Roberts will call for Bolton to testify if the GOP doesn't do the right thing.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    i agree.

We'll see in a few days. I would say prior to yesterday's Times story there was about a 30% of witnesses. I'd put it at almost 50/50 today. 

Also--Collins and Mitt have basically said they are in favor of them, not just that they are concerned. Need a couple, or maybe a few more because I'm seeing nobody wants to be number four. Hello Lamar Alexander! Come on down, you retiring sonofabitch, you!
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i agree.

We'll see in a few days. I would say prior to yesterday's Times story there was about a 30% of witnesses. I'd put it at almost 50/50 today. 

Also--Collins and Mitt have basically said they are in favor of them, not just that they are concerned. Need a couple, or maybe a few more because I'm seeing nobody wants to be number four. Hello Lamar Alexander! Come on down, you retiring sonofabitch, you!
    you forget that collins is known for saying one thing and voting the other way. mitt also.

let me know when probability of witnesses gets to 90%. 90% of americans want gun control legislation and it has died in the senate. 90% is as close to consensus as we get in this country. over 70% want witnesses, so we are nowhere near consensus on that yet.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    I'm guessing John Roberts will call for Bolton to testify if the GOP doesn't do the right thing.
    i hope.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    he can do that?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    i agree.

you forget that collins is known for saying one thing and voting the other way. mitt also.

let me know when probability of witnesses gets to 90%. 90% of americans want gun control legislation and it has died in the senate. 90% is as close to consensus as we get in this country. over 70% want witnesses, so we are nowhere near consensus on that yet.
    Patience, young Jedi...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    i agree.

Patience, young Jedi...
    i hope you are right, master yoda.

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited January 2020
    mrussel1 said:
    YEAH!  Down with trials in this country!  Mob rules! 
    There have been so few public displays of outrage.  So subdued by the phones...
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Heeeerrre's Johnnnny!
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    he can do that?
    He can talk out his ass about his opinion, but nothing binding in the least.  This is not his role.  The rules of the trial are set by the senate.  He is there to enforce them.  
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    mrussel1 said:
    he can do that?
    He can talk out his ass about his opinion, but nothing binding in the least.  This is not his role.  The rules of the trial are set by the senate.  He is there to enforce them.  
    that's what I thought. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Source suggests that the full information in Bolton manuscript is damning to Trump

From CNN's Kristen Holmes

A source familiar with the John Bolton's book suggested the full information within the unpublished manuscript was damning to President Trump and would make it much harder for Republican senators to play the “nothing new here” card. 

The source also responded to Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments on wanting to see it, saying, “I’m not sure he does.” 

More on this: Graham told CNN that he wants to see the Bolton manuscript.

“What we have to do here is evaluate the manuscript and see if it's a reason to add to the record,” he said.

Asked if he would support a subpoena to get the manuscript, the South Carolina Republican said, “I want to know what's in the manuscript, yeah, I think that’s important.” 

He said the manuscript could change his thinking on calling witnesses. 

“It could. I don’t know yet. The White House said there was no direct evidence of communications, maybe this suggests that one person said there might be," Graham said.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PENS!
  • Options
    everybody knows it.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678

Source suggests that the full information in Bolton manuscript is damning to Trump

A source familiar with the John Bolton's book suggested the full information within the unpublished manuscript was damning to President Trump and would make it much harder for Republican senators to play the “nothing new here” card. 

The source also responded to Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments on wanting to see it, saying, “I’m not sure he does.” 

“What we have to do here is evaluate the manuscript and see if it's a reason to add to the record,” he said.

Asked if he would support a subpoena to get the manuscript, the South Carolina Republican said, “I want to know what's in the manuscript, yeah, I think that’s important.” 

“It could. I don’t know yet. The White House said there was no direct evidence of communications, maybe this suggests that one person said there might be," Graham said.

Trump is such a fool.  There were lots of arguments that his lawyers could have made that cast doubt, not on whether he withheld aid, but whether that was impeachable conduct.  Mulvaney even tried a clumsy, inarticulate version of that in his news conference.  But because Trump is a such a narcissist, he went with the "perfect call" "no quid pro quo", "hearsay" defense.  You even heard some Senators say that no one that has testified had first hand conversations with Trump (although not sure that's true about Sondland). So now the entire strategy is in shambles because Bolton blows up all of that.  You NEVER make your defense on something that can be disproven.  It's a recipe for disaster. 
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Bolton throws Barr under the bus too.

• Options
    mrussel1 said:

Trump is such a fool.  There were lots of arguments that his lawyers could have made that cast doubt, not on whether he withheld aid, but whether that was impeachable conduct.  Mulvaney even tried a clumsy, inarticulate version of that in his news conference.  But because Trump is a such a narcissist, he went with the "perfect call" "no quid pro quo", "hearsay" defense.  You even heard some Senators say that no one that has testified had first hand conversations with Trump (although not sure that's true about Sondland). So now the entire strategy is in shambles because Bolton blows up all of that.  You NEVER make your defense on something that can be disproven.  It's a recipe for disaster. 
    Yep. 1000% yep.

Everything Trump Touches Dies. 

Incredible that they're all following him off the cliff. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,829
    "THE FIELD"
    (Is it just me or did the font change on this board in the last five minutes?)
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin