Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,649
    Brilliance at its most brilliant!!!!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,311
    rssesq said:

rssesq said:

The Parade is today and it goes right past my office, Erin go Bragggh!
    Did you know that according to C. Moltissanti an Irish bar where it is perpetually St. Patrick's Day is Italian hell.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spVlCFwiciQ

Is president bafoon marching today maybe you can wave the Russian flag ..
    Why would I wave a Russian flag? But fear not Senor, you have your day in just over a month.
    FELIZ cinco de Mayo.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6m6sOD3iUM

I'm Chilean so no I don't celebrate an American made holiday or drunks day !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    rssesq said:

Tiki said:

He'll be going to Mar-A-Lago this weekend...

A picture of a non-athlete, semi ugly, pompous rich guy that thinks he's awesome and kind of sexy.

well played... you love you some Donny Deutsch!!!
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I don't have a clue who that is or what all the Donny stuff is about!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhJx9VcSY7k
    #FAKENEWS
    rgambs said:

I don't have a clue who that is or what all the Donny stuff is about!

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,513
    This f'n idiot is a national embarrassment

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,648
    Well that explains the no handshake.

I heard Tillerson cut the South Korea trip short because he was tired. Bunch of amateur clowns.
  • Options

Bunch of amateur clowns.

• Options

Tucker Carlson: "The counties who voted for you will do far worse under your plan"
    Donald Trump: "Oh, I know..."

So about that making us great again thing....
  • Options
    amateur meaning new to Washington dc? thank G%D! ;)
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2017
    The conference was very Presidential. I like how he speaks he doesn't ever say uh, ah or um he just talks. He is very smart and well mannered. He never gets his words mixed up when talking.
    One thing the Americans have coming is a great healthcare plan after listening to the conference. I think they will be surprised that they like it too but will pretend to hate it anyway.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

amateur meaning new to Washington dc? thank G%D! ;)

Meaning they don't know what they are doing.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited March 2017
    Watched a little bit of of the news conference. What a difference between the two leaders. One who has class and is smart.... a true leader. The other....well, what can I say....what an international embarassment.

Reminded me of a grandmother smartly assessing and dealing with a misbehaving child, without making a scene.
    Post edited by dignin on
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

The conference was very Presidential. I like how he speaks he doesn't ever say uh, ah or um he just talks. He is very smart and well mannered. He never gets his words mixed up when talking.
    One thing the Americans have coming is a great healthcare plan after listening to the conference. I think they will be surprised that they like it too but will pretend to hate it anyway.

Pass that j when you're done with it!
  • Options

puff puff pass!
  • Options

lol lol you are great will you be covered under plan
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    my2hands said:

puff puff pass!
    I'm gonna take a pass. There is way more than just green in that joint.
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

Did you know that according to C. Moltissanti an Irish bar where it is perpetually St. Patrick's Day is Italian hell.

Why would I wave a Russian flag? But fear not Senor, you have your day in just over a month.
    FELIZ cinco de Mayo.

If I came to Chile I would celebrate with you whatever Chilean holiday you are celebrating.
  • Options
    RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    RYME said:

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

FELIZ cinco de Mayo.

If I came to Chile I would be glad to celebrate with you whatever Chilean holiday you are celebrating.
    What holidays are American made?
    Thanks Giving
    4th of July
    Memorial Day
    Veterans Day
    MLK Day
    Labor Day
    Drunk Day?
    I don't get it.
  • Options
    RYME said:

rssesq said:

rssesq said:

FELIZ cinco de Mayo.

If I came to Chile I would celebrate with you whatever Chilean holiday you are celebrating.
    lol I'm here in NY ...
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    when's the flight to FLA?
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    I cant believe it's been almost a year since the FLA tour
  • Options
    its funny conservatives have nothing to say about this guy burning through tax dollars to go to his private resort every weekend and putting the tab on taxpayers

hypocrites, they only care about "winning", just like their president
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Cinco de mayo for starters is an American made holiday ..
  • Options

u have a computer right in front of u, use it before u make ill advised factual assertions amigo, lest u appear ...
    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/cinco-de-mayo
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

It was actually originally declared a national holiday in Mexico as the anniversary of the Mexican army defeating the French military occupation at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1962. It is no longer a national holiday in Mexico but it is still considered a civic holiday.
    It's often been thought that without the Mexican victory at Puebla, the French would have aided the Confederacy in the American Civil War which could have led to a very different outcome.
  • Options
    rssesq said:

u have a computer right in front of u, use it before u make ill advised factual assertions amigo, lest u appear ...
    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/cinco-de-mayo
    Yes I see it but if you read it it states relatively small in Mexico it got hyped up here .

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/mexico/independence-day

This is the holiday they really celebrate in Mexico ..
  • Options
    Tiki said:

Somebody is wearing a girdle!
  • Options

Acid, DMT, Molly???

Must be all three!
This discussion has been closed.