Comments

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    But he put 'wire tapping' in quotes.
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    edited March 2017
    my2hands said:

do any of the trump supporters on here have any rational explanation for Trump accusing Obama of committing a criminal act as POTUS and then having ZERO to back it up? do you have any issue with this at all?

will any of you actually voice concern that this moron keeps spewing bullshit lie after lie that has ZERO basis? inaugural turnout, voter fraud, wiretapping? aren't you guys fucking embarrassed? Obamas birth certificate for years? do any of you have any problem with him destroying his own credibility with these continued ridiculous claims??? or you have no issue with any of this???

[name-calling removed by Admin]

The truth hurts.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    edited March 2017
    my2hands said:

do any of the trump supporters on here have any rational explanation for Trump accusing Obama of committing a criminal act as POTUS and then having ZERO to back it up? do you have any issue with this at all?

will any of you actually voice concern that this moron keeps spewing bullshit lie after lie that has ZERO basis? inaugural turnout, voter fraud, wiretapping? aren't you guys fucking embarrassed? Obamas birth certificate for years? do any of you have any problem with him destroying his own credibility with these continued ridiculous claims??? or you have no issue with any of this???

[name-calling removed by Admin]

Agreed. Don't think the rest of the world leaders don't take notice when the American president lies every single day. Do his supporters not see how that hurts us in shaping world policy and international relations? Why should any country believe a word he says to them, and why should they reciprocate the honor or being honest to him?
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    I surely hope they don't cut the funding at Woodrow Wilson "International" Center which is headed by the most shady and possibly treasonous former Rep. Jane Harman.
    tell em Rachel: =);)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSmExlR5poo&list=PL9BE54B03E7BCBFB3&index=2
  • Options
  • Options
    she ended up with a pretty pretty pretty good job after her fall.
    CUT THAT FUNDING NOW!
  • Options
    the thread killer strikes again, lol
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,610
    rssesq said:

Indirect, smokescreen comments have that effect.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122
    House Intelligence Committee: No evidence of wire tap

Senate Intelligence Committee: No evidence of wire tap

Trump last night: I used quotations which could mean anything!

IT WAS THE FUCKING MICROWAVES!
  • Options

rssesq said:

a half an hour? I'd say your right or maybe people actually clicked on it and threw up in their mouths a lil when they realized the reward she got for borderline treasonous conduct.
    YAY AIPAC!
    Cut that "think tank" funding! AHORA!

• Options
    Trump basically admitted to using FAKE NEWS (aka failing New York Times) as his evidence of Obama ordering secret wire taps on him.

Why isn't this a HUGE story? I guess Donnie and the gang's La La Land is / has become reality.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,627
    rssesq said:

rssesq said:

a half an hour? I'd say your right or maybe people actually clicked on it and threw up in their mouths a lil when they realized the reward she got for borderline treasonous conduct.
    YAY AIPAC!
    Cut that "think tank" funding! AHORA!

Still got that boogeyman scaring you, eh?
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    Spicy still stands by the President's claim of wiretapping by Obama.

Somebody's got a #ptape
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Tiki said:

Spicy still stands by the President's claim of wiretapping by Obama.

Somebody's got a #ptape

• Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Where are all of the trump defenders now? Why aren't you defending his lies? Why can't you show proof that he's not lying? Several of you people here voted for or supported him. Have any of you finally realized you were fooled?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited March 2017
    my2hands said:

unsung said:

funny... I had my trump voting friend forward this to me... proving you guys all hang out in the same fox news echo chamber

the dude leaks his own tax info... showing very little... from 12 years ago... and you guys all eat it up like a bunch of suckers... this guy is playing you all for some downright fools... this is so transparent its ridiculous... but you guys took the bait and run with it, just like he knew you would... just like the voter fraud... just like the travel ban... just like Obama wiretapped... bunch of suckers
    Well my liberal reaction to it was to laugh, simply because of the way Maddow way overhhyped the news. I didn't read into it at all. In fact, it didn't even occur to me that this was a partisan meme. I think it really is just poking fun at the Maddow flub with the story. The red hat is extra funny, lol. She kind of did play right into Trump's hands on it, after all. Of course Trump leaked that worthless tax form, but this meme isn't about that.... That's my take on it, anyway!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I don't know about you guys but I've always found the State department, education, science, and the arts to be overrated. Obviously, as made clear by the budget proposal, this president feels the same.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

I don't know about you guys but I've always found the State department, education, science, and the arts to be overrated. Obviously, as made clear by the budget proposal, this president feels the same.

Yea, pesky science and education. Who needs it?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    rssesq said:

Bernie's new "summer" pad is ..

Yeah, his wife's relative died and left her a wad of cash in the will, so they spent the inheritance on this place.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    You sure it wasn't because he only paid 13% federal taxes compared to Trump's 25%?
  • Options

The State department?? Really?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

I saw their budget is getting cut 25+%
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

I know.. I'm reacting to the comment that you found the State Dept to be overrated. They may be the most important of the major departments. And the Sec'y is the chief diplomat. It is responsible for all treaties and engagements with foreign entities. It was the first department established when the Constitution was signed. That's pretty important.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    unsung said:

You sure it wasn't because he only paid 13% federal taxes compared to Trump's 25%?

Yes. They bought it with an inheritance.

FWIW, I think people should do whatever they can to use tax laws to lower what they owe. I know I would, and I can't think of anyone who doesn't do that. I think it's somewhat comical how some people, no matter their political persuasion, are acting like they think everyone (or just politicians?) should be paying more taxes than they are required to pay by law. And before you ask, yes, I defended Trump doing the same at length after he made that dumb comment about how he pays as little tax as he can. How much he legally paid or didn't pay in taxes has nothing to do with why I'm interested to see his detailed tax returns from the last 10 years.

Oh, and btw, in case you're interested, "The Democratic presidential candidate, who has said Jane Sanders files the couple’s federal income taxes, provided paperwork listing $56,377 in 2014 deductions. They paid $24,509 in state and local income taxes and property taxes and $22,946 in home mortgage interest while making $8,350 in charitable contributions." - Bloomberg
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Trump basically admitted to using FAKE NEWS (aka failing New York Times) as his evidence of Obama ordering secret wire taps on him.

Why isn't this a HUGE story? I guess Donnie and the gang's La La Land is / has become reality.

I like Donnie, don't you..

He is very astute. :s

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

I know.. I'm reacting to the comment that you found the State Dept to be overrated. They may be the most important of the major departments. And the Sec'y is the chief diplomat. It is responsible for all treaties and engagements with foreign entities. It was the first department established when the Constitution was signed. That's pretty important.
    I think it was sarcasm
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Whoops. My bad. It was sarcasm.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Jeebus H Christ, the White House is running with a judge Nap conspiracy theory?

What an embarrassment.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519

Smellyman said:

Ha. Reading what he actually said and how fox news spun it so Godfather could swallow and digest it is pretty amazing.

I'll bet you swallow and digest quite a bit don't you.

Smellyman said:

Ha. Reading what he actually said and how fox news spun it so Godfather could swallow and digest it is pretty amazing.

I'll bet you swallow and digest quite a bit don't you.

hahaha. Godfater is inferring I am gay.

Hilarious.

This discussion has been closed.