Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    The interview tonight with Tucker will address this issue so let's wait and see. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/wiretap-claim-trump-tower-fbi-1.4026603
    In an excerpt from a Fox News interview, which will be broadcast in full Wednesday night, Trump suggested that there's more information about the wiretaps.
    "I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks," Trump said.
    He also said that "wiretap covers a lot of different things."

A. If Presidents spy on people who are coming after them I see no reason why that should be of concern to the public.
    B. The current President hasn't been proved a liar yet about the wiretap.

The American media is out of control sensationalizing everything. Politics are dirty and your President won.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,619
    I can't wait for all the info to come out about Obama's birth certificate, too.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    edited March 2017

^^^
    The interview tonight with Tucker will address this issue so let's wait and see. http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/wiretap-claim-trump-tower-fbi-1.4026603
    In an excerpt from a Fox News interview, which will be broadcast in full Wednesday night, Trump suggested that there's more information about the wiretaps.
    "I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks," Trump said.

A. If Presidents spy on people who are coming after them I see no reason why that should be of concern to the public.

The American media is out of control sensationalizing everything. Politics are dirty and your President won.

He's kicking the can down the road and giving it legs for a couple of weeks while his scaling back of environmental regulations goes under the radar in the press.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,605

^^^

He's kicking the can down the road and giving it legs for a couple of weeks while his scaling back of environmental regulations goes under the radar in the press.
    Or a 1,000 US troops get deployed to Syria.

Yes, Donald, the congressional investigations will reveal some very interesting things. Namely, evidence for your impeachment.

Follow the money, from Russia with love, all the way to impeachment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    My guess is not well.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    It's such BS that judges won't let him violate the constitution.

They must not recognize his brilliance.
  • Options
    This guy is a crook that's as simple as you can label him , he has a total dishonest demeanor...
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    you guy's act like President Trump is the only President to enact a travel ban, sometimes hard action needs to be taken, before everybody starts screaming racism take a look back at the past Presidents who've done this same thing, even the donkey had a hand in this right ?
    if it were up to me the travel ban would be much stricter, there are other countries that have stricter travel bans than the US but I don't see you all complaining about them and some of those specifically block anybody of the muslim faith and the funny thing about those countries...they don't have muslim related problems to deal with like the US and other sanctuary countries/cities.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    Now Morell says there is no fire

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176

It looks like we are getting to the end of the road.
  • Options
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Wiretapping

Maybe one of his cronies can let him know or maybe a bafoon supporter can send him the link ..there is no alternative definition you f'n moron ..
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Now Morell says there is no fire

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/clinton-ally-says-smoke-no-fire-no-russia-trump-collusion-n734176

It looks like we are getting to the end of the road.

There it is total concrete info nothing here to see we can all be assured lol yeah you can believe it , I'll wait for the senate investigation to make up my mind your just like bafoon he stated last night that he learned about wire tapping from a newspaper article and another source article not from the CIA or FBI he's an idiot !!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited March 2017

It's such BS that judges won't let him violate the constitution.

They must not recognize his brilliance.

The language in that Hawaii decision, sweet.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/08/donald-trump-talks-like-a-third-grader-121340
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/trump-says-will-submit-evidence-wiretapping-to-house-committee-very-soon.html

President Trump discussed his tweeted accusation that President Obama ordered "wires" at Trump Tower tapped during last year's presidential campaign in an exclusive interview with Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Wednesday.

Trump told host Tucker Carlson that the administration "will be submitting things" to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence "very soon." The president added that he "will be, perhaps speaking about this next week" and predicted that "you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next 2 weeks."

When asked by Carlson why he tweeted about the alleged phone tap before producing evidence, Trump said his definition of wiretapping "covers a lot of different things."

"That really covers surveillance and many other things," he said. "Nobody ever talks about the fact that [the words 'wires tapped'] was in quotes [in the tweet], but that’s a very important thing."

Trump also addressed the swirling debate around the repeal-and-replace healthcare legislation that's split Republican lawmakers. Trump called himself an "arbitrator" and said changes and negotiations to the bill would be forthcoming -- despite rhetoric to the contrary from House Speaker Paul Ryan.

• Options
    What the President says is unimportant at this time.

Frankly, he's said enough.

He's an embarrassment.

• Options

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/15/trump-says-will-submit-evidence-wiretapping-to-house-committee-very-soon.html

President Trump discussed his tweeted accusation that President Obama ordered "wires" at Trump Tower tapped during last year's presidential campaign in an exclusive interview with Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Wednesday.

Trump told host Tucker Carlson that the administration "will be submitting things" to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence "very soon." The president added that he "will be, perhaps speaking about this next week" and predicted that "you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next 2 weeks."

When asked by Carlson why he tweeted about the alleged phone tap before producing evidence, Trump said his definition of wiretapping "covers a lot of different things."

"That really covers surveillance and many other things," he said. "Nobody ever talks about the fact that [the words 'wires tapped'] was in quotes [in the tweet], but that’s a very important thing."

Trump also addressed the swirling debate around the repeal-and-replace healthcare legislation that's split Republican lawmakers. Trump called himself an "arbitrator" and said changes and negotiations to the bill would be forthcoming -- despite rhetoric to the contrary from House Speaker Paul Ryan.

Yeah just like when he said he would put forth evidence of massive voter fraud where is that evidence lol your boy is not only a bafoon but a pathological liar and you eat it all up ...
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

you guy's act like President Trump is the only President to enact a travel ban, sometimes hard action needs to be taken, before everybody starts screaming racism take a look back at the past Presidents who've done this same thing, even the donkey had a hand in this right ?
    if it were up to me the travel ban would be much stricter, there are other countries that have stricter travel bans than the US but I don't see you all complaining about them and some of those specifically block anybody of the muslim faith and the funny thing about those countries...they don't have muslim related problems to deal with like the US and other sanctuary countries/cities.

Godfather, what constitutes valid grounds for a ban of immigration from a country? In my eyes, that would be security concerns or inability to contribute to American society. No evidence has been shown to support either of those claims, unless you've seen something I haven't.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Yeah just like when he said he would put forth evidence of massive voter fraud where is that evidence lol your boy is not only a bafoon but a pathological liar and you eat it all up ...
    it is a simple news article Jose, you seem to be acting out of fear..what are you worried about ?

but anyway you haven't seen the proven voter fraud on any news stations ? the people who voted more than once or the non-citizen's who voted ? what were you expecting to see or not see ?

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    Yeah, THIS is the guy who's going to Make America Great Again.

F'n rubes.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    So let me get this right...

He got his "tapping" info from the NY Times and Brett Baire?

Bwahahahahahaha

It would be funnier if it wasn't a clear attempt to distract the American people and media who both have the attention span of an apple... it sure worked to provide cover for Jeff Sessions, I'll give him that... but it has destroyed his credibility with most Americans and most people on planet earth for thst matter

Unless of course you are just a political cheerleader whose side "won" in November
  • Options
    my2hands said:

So let me get this right...

He got his "tapping" info from the NY Times and Brett Baire?

Bwahahahahahaha

It would be funnier if it wasn't a clear attempt to distract the American people and media who both have the attention span of an apple... it sure worked to provide cover for Jeff Sessions, I'll give him that... but it has destroyed his credibility with most Americans and most people on planet earth for thst matter

Unless of course you are just a political cheerleader whose side "won" in November

The "Failing" New York Times..........

Anyone else tired of all this winning yet? I know I am.
  • Options

it is a simple news article Jose, you seem to be acting out of fear..what are you worried about ?

but anyway you haven't seen the proven voter fraud on any news stations ? the people who voted more than once or the non-citizen's who voted ? what were you expecting to see or not see ?

lol he stated that 3 to 4 million fraud voters voted this past election please show us where that evidence is do you have a link do we can take a look thanks in advance...
  • Options
    I did not watch him speak on FOX.

I watched the OF give EXACTLY the same campaign speech he's been giving since July of last year to a pretty empty Nashville Municipal Auditorium, 6000 people, tops. 1/2 full.

“This is some crowd. You have to see outside; you wouldn’t even believe it.”

2 simple rules buy American hire American, the Trans Pacific Partnership and NAFTA are bad, 60,000 manufacturing jobs, aren't our borders getting extremely strong?, Fake news folks, Dishonest Media, the disaster that is OBAMACARE, and, my 2 favorites, "that will happen very, very soon", and of course, Lock Her Up.

I've heard enough.

• Options
    Tiki said:

I did not watch him speak on FOX.

I watched the OF give EXACTLY the same campaign speech he's been giving since July of last year to a pretty empty Nashville Municipal Auditorium, 6000 people, tops. 1/2 full.

“This is some crowd. You have to see outside; you wouldn’t even believe it.”

2 simple rules buy American hire American, the Trans Pacific Partnership and NAFTA are bad, 60,000 manufacturing jobs, aren't our borders getting extremely strong?, Fake news folks, Dishonest Media, the disaster that is OBAMACARE, and, my 2 favorites, "that will happen very, very soon", and of course, Lock Her Up.

I've heard enough.

He's right, I don't believe it.
  • Options
    I'm not even talking about the assembled's response to his comments or frankly the President's response to the interruptions during the speech.

Thankfully his crowds are small.

This was YESTERDAY.

https://youtu.be/rzEElCbMvqk?t=7m00s

someone got their ass kicked for a good 2 minutes after that toss off environment comment at about 805 after slash slash...
    that even bro in the green shirt over the OF's left shoulder is jacked.

Were going to put our MINERS back to work.
  • Options
    That type of behavior is pathetic.
  • Options
    as is his response to it.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    Tiki said:

I'm not even talking about the assembled's response to his comments or frankly the President's response to the interruptions during the speech.

Thankfully his crowds are small.

This was YESTERDAY.

https://youtu.be/rzEElCbMvqk?t=7m00s

someone got their ass kicked for a good 2 minutes after that toss off environment comment at about 805 after slash slash...
    that even bro in the green shirt over the OF's left shoulder is jacked.

Were going to put our MINERS back to work.

Why is he still campaigning? What is he campaigning for? Is it war? It's war, isn't it?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    Ha. Reading what he actually said and how fox news spun it so Godfather could swallow and digest it is pretty amazing.
This discussion has been closed.