Options

Blank Discussion Topic

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628

Tiki said:

It's still about the FBI director's SENATE TESTIMONY on RUSSIA today at 230 ET.

not this probably fake distraction leaked by the WH.

Exactly those taxes were leaked by his administration to create a distraction keep your eye on the ball folks like Tiki is saying Russian influenced our elections !
    I doubt that... Trump runs his own interference and it's much bigger (as evidenced by the infamous Sat morning tweet). This isn't a big story so if they planted it, it's nothing. Get something from the last six years.

But really.. the only thing that will really tell us anything of use are the business taxes. You have to see where his corporate liabilities are. Any debts to Russian banks or anything nefarious will not be on his personal taxes I wouldn't think. He puts everything into LLC's, corps, etc. That would be my guess.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mrussel1 said:

Tiki said:

Exactly those taxes were leaked by his administration to create a distraction keep your eye on the ball folks like Tiki is saying Russian influenced our elections !
    I doubt that... Trump runs his own interference and it's much bigger (as evidenced by the infamous Sat morning tweet). This isn't a big story so if they planted it, it's nothing. Get something from the last six years.

But really.. the only thing that will really tell us anything of use are the business taxes. You have to see where his corporate liabilities are. Any debts to Russian banks or anything nefarious will not be on his personal taxes I wouldn't think. He puts everything into LLC's, corps, etc. That would be my guess.
    I have a nutty conspiracy theory about this.

I think someone has one (or more) of Trump's tax returns with damaging info in it. They are trying to blackmail Trump and to show they have the goods and are serious they leak a few pages to a reporter.

Okay, it's now safe to take off your hat.

But either way, short of Trump being behind this leak, we know that this info is out there. So hopefully we will eventually see more leaks.

Common sense tells me his tax returns contain very damaging info.

• Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Tiki said:

https://youtu.be/QvMq2YZloZM
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

Haha please tell us the you believe his not capable of doing shit like this or that he was not aware of any Russian collusion...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

Haha please tell us the you believe his not capable of doing shit like this or that he was not aware of any Russian collusion...
    Everybody is capable yet there was no Russian collusion to be aware of...unless you know of something that James Clapper doesn't?
  • Options
    I'm confident that Lindsey Graham will put country first and do his job as head of the judiciary committee. I may not agree with his politics (or McCain's) but I know where they stand morally.
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    snoopdoggs in the mothafuckin hizz-ouse
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    should be an interesting hearing at 230
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

So...over the weekend had a little CNN on. 2 talking heads, one conservative and one liberal, around the weekend anchor. Maybe it was the time change, maybe I'm just OVER it, but I have no idea what anyone's names were, the anchor may have been Ana Cabrera.

The conservative says that it's assumed as fact that there was a turned down FISA warrant and one that was accepted. The lib starts yelling at the guy and soon they're just shouting over each other. I'm thinking, is that what happened? Is that true? Is it just spin?
    I've gotten to the point where I can't even follow this shit along.

Support media you trust. I just bought a 9.99 Washington Post subscription. The NYT is next.

Most reporting confirms the FISA warrant story above but the truth is nobody knows 100%. FISA requests are classified and if there even was/were FISA requests the next question would be who was/were listed as the target(s). Nobody knows anything with certainty. The New York Times and the Washington Post are hardly anymore trustworthy on this issue.
    No offense, but this is sort of crap. Trump made the accusation. He can easily have the information sent down to the select committees. He could even strong arm a public release. The fact that there are "media reports" and conflicting information is emblematic of what a crock of shit this likely is.
    "He can easily have the information sent down" is sort of crap as well. That's the kind of sentence one would read in the Washington Post. This involves sources and methods. You don't know if this is "easy" at all. You also don't know what the select committee even knows or can talk about at this point. Also...no offense.
    McCain, Schiff and others have been explicit that they've seen nothing.
    Unless you're saying Trump's only source is the media, then yes he can ensure that Congress gets what they need..because presumably it's been shown to him, driving his tweet.

Give me a break. Don't defend the defenseless.
    This is not defending the defenseless. I have already told you that I am open to the possibility that Trump is full of shit on this point. The DOJ has just asked for and been granted more time to bring evidence to the committee. There still may be no evidence to give but if that is the case I assume they would already just say so. Why ask for a delay? DOJ will either have to say there is no evidence of spying or will have to come up with a reason why it can't share any evidence that exists. Declassification of evidence, sources and methods is just not as simple as all the intelligence analysts on the AMT think. Cards are being placed on the table and we'll soon find out whether Trump is lying or whether it is the beginning of watergate 2.0 and in that case it will be all of you who will have to defend the defenseless.
    It doesn't need to be declassified to send to the select committees.
    So you say.
    What do you mean? You have the select committees who are by law allowed to view classified materials adn if the POTUS deems certain intelligence to be too sensitive, you have the Gang of Eight. This isn't "so I say"... this is the actual US Code.
    Great press conference with Schiff and Nunes on right now. One point that came up was previous failure of Intelligence to notify Gang of 8 of "incidental" spying on congresspersons when required in the past. Nunes said that they went through a process to "clean this up" but that it's possible IC failed to provide proper notifications again.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

Everybody is capable yet there was no Russian collusion to be aware of...unless you know of something that James Clapper doesn't?
    lol yeah ok and he didn't grope women all over the world how does it feel to believe a man like this who has no moral compass at all and lies at least once a day ...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    dignin said:

mrussel1 said:

Tiki said:

I have a nutty conspiracy theory about this.

I think someone has one (or more) of Trump's tax returns with damaging info in it. They are trying to blackmail Trump and to show they have the goods and are serious they leak a few pages to a reporter.

Okay, it's now safe to take off your hat.

But either way, short of Trump being behind this leak, we know that this info is out there. So hopefully we will eventually see more leaks.

Common sense tells me his tax returns contain very damaging info.

I wonder what they must have had on Obama that let Russia walk all over the US for 8 years?

It makes me nervous though in an age where the US and Russia both have nukes, that a leader like Putin can get away with just about anything short of a full scale military or IT infrastructure breach because no one wants nuclear war. The bullies are winning even though they are weaker.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,532
    BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

We need to keep our composure!!!!
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Tiki said:

this snoopdog is acting a fool and this tax return thing is a joke, people wonder why they call MSNBC fake news

• Options
    edited March 2017
    The "tax return thing" is suspect.
    Never been out in front of a story, EVER and all of a sudden there's a preemptive statement? .
    See if you can figure out which parts the OF chimed in on.

Post edited by ikiT on
  • Options

Tiki said:

this snoopdog is acting a fool and this tax return thing is a joke, people wonder why they call MSNBC fake news

Just like your favorite channel faux ..
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    So are the returns Maddow reported on last night real or fake?
  • Options
    I call "bullshit" but I'm not in the job of having evidence.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Tiki said:

Oh, yeah! He definitely put himself on the Secret Service radar by shooting the Ronald Klump clown in his newest video (at about the 3 minute mark):
    https://youtu.be/E4i3bAtEuJE

Goaded Trump into tweeting (although that is not hard to do).

Here's Snoop's beef:
    Snoop continues, "The whole world is clownin’ around, and [Jesse’s] concept is so right on point with the art direction and the reality, because if you really look at some of these motherf--kers, they are clowns."

He also runs through his list of grievances with the president: "The ban that this motherf--ker tried to put up; him winning the presidency; police being able to kill motherf--kers and get away with it; people being in jail for weed for 20, 30 years and motherf--kers that’s not black on the streets making money off of it -- but if you got color or ethnicity connected to your name, you’ve been wrongfully accused or locked up for it, and then you watching people not of color position themselves to get millions and billions off of it. It’s a lot of clown sh-t going on that we could just sit and talk on the phone all day about, but it’s a few issues that we really wanted to lock into [for the video] like police, the president and just life in general."

In the video's climactic scene, Snoop Dogg pulls out a fake gun and aims it at Parody Trump. Though it may be controversial to some critics, the hip-hop legend says he's not looking for any response from America or Trump himself for the video.

"When I be putting shit out, I don’t ever expect or look for a reaction. I just put it out because I feel like it’s something that’s missing. Any time I drop something, I’m trying to fill in a void," he says. "I feel like it’s a lot of people making cool records, having fun, partying, but nobody’s dealing with the real issue with this f--king clown as president, and the shit that we dealing with out here, so I wanted to take time out to push pause on a party record and make one of these records for the time being."
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582
    Isn't it really great that the leader of the free world just makes shit up? Instills brilliant confidence, yes?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/wiretapping-congressional-investigation/index.html

09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ok bafoon supporters what you think now , please show us the alternative evidence since that's all bafoon and his administration believe ...
  • Options

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

do you ever watch FOXNEWS ? the more you post about FOX the more I tend to believe you don't really know much about FOXNEWS
    other than the constant babble that goes on here on the train.
  • Options

Ok bafoon supporters what you think now , please show us the alternative evidence since that's all bafoon and his administration believe ...

LOL ! still clinging to anything you can ?

• Options

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

do you ever watch FOXNEWS ? the more you post about FOX the more I tend to believe you don't really know much about FOXNEWS
    Hey did you see that even Sessions is saying he never gave any evidence to bafoon on wire tapping lol his own boy is throwing him under bus , I watch when is watchable other wise no I won't watch it it's fake news no lol I answered now please answer this where is the evidence on wire tapping that bafoon blamed on his predecessor?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Russian Interference The Senate Judiciary Committee hears testimony on Russia’s attempts to interfere with democratic countries around the world.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?425415-1/hearing-focuses-russian-interference-democracies
  • Options

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

Hey did you see that even Sessions is saying he never gave any evidence to bafoon on wire tapping lol his own boy is throwing him under bus , I watch when is watchable other wise no I won't watch it it's fake news no lol I answered now please answer this where is the evidence on wire tapping that bafoon blamed on his predecessor?
    I don't know ? does that mean there is none ? like everything else that has been happening I'll wait and see how it turns out....maybe the donkey has a secrete stash hidden somewhere ? or even the wannabe donkey has a little black book somewhere ? she has some dirty secrets buried somewhere I'll bet.

• Options

Tiki said:

Tiki said:

I don't know ? does that mean there is none ? like everything else that has been happening I'll wait and see how it turns out....maybe the donkey has a secrete stash hidden somewhere ? or even the wannabe donkey has a little black book somewhere ? she has some dirty secrets buried somewhere I'll bet.

I'm talking about your hero bafoon where is the evidence that Obama wired tapped bafoon tower ..
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

So...over the weekend had a little CNN on. 2 talking heads, one conservative and one liberal, around the weekend anchor. Maybe it was the time change, maybe I'm just OVER it, but I have no idea what anyone's names were, the anchor may have been Ana Cabrera.

The conservative says that it's assumed as fact that there was a turned down FISA warrant and one that was accepted. The lib starts yelling at the guy and soon they're just shouting over each other. I'm thinking, is that what happened? Is that true? Is it just spin?

Support media you trust. I just bought a 9.99 Washington Post subscription. The NYT is next.

Most reporting confirms the FISA warrant story above but the truth is nobody knows 100%. FISA requests are classified and if there even was/were FISA requests the next question would be who was/were listed as the target(s). Nobody knows anything with certainty. The New York Times and the Washington Post are hardly anymore trustworthy on this issue.
    No offense, but this is sort of crap. Trump made the accusation. He can easily have the information sent down to the select committees. He could even strong arm a public release. The fact that there are "media reports" and conflicting information is emblematic of what a crock of shit this likely is.
    "He can easily have the information sent down" is sort of crap as well. That's the kind of sentence one would read in the Washington Post. This involves sources and methods. You don't know if this is "easy" at all. You also don't know what the select committee even knows or can talk about at this point. Also...no offense.
    Unless you're saying Trump's only source is the media, then yes he can ensure that Congress gets what they need..because presumably it's been shown to him, driving his tweet.

This is not defending the defenseless. I have already told you that I am open to the possibility that Trump is full of shit on this point. The DOJ has just asked for and been granted more time to bring evidence to the committee. There still may be no evidence to give but if that is the case I assume they would already just say so. Why ask for a delay? DOJ will either have to say there is no evidence of spying or will have to come up with a reason why it can't share any evidence that exists. Declassification of evidence, sources and methods is just not as simple as all the intelligence analysts on the AMT think. Cards are being placed on the table and we'll soon find out whether Trump is lying or whether it is the beginning of watergate 2.0 and in that case it will be all of you who will have to defend the defenseless.
    So you say.
    What do you mean? You have the select committees who are by law allowed to view classified materials adn if the POTUS deems certain intelligence to be too sensitive, you have the Gang of Eight. This isn't "so I say"... this is the actual US Code.
    Great press conference with Schiff and Nunes on right now. One point that came up was previous failure of Intelligence to notify Gang of 8 of "incidental" spying on congresspersons when required in the past. Nunes said that they went through a process to "clean this up" but that it's possible IC failed to provide proper notifications again.
    Sure.. but isn't that the discussion from Kucinich? No member of Trump team was a member of Congress.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

Tiki said:

So you say.
    Sure.. but isn't that the discussion from Kucinich? No member of Trump team was a member of Congress.
    Correct. Just stating that your assumption that the Gang of 8 would necessarily be aware of surveillance on Trump is not a certainty. The intelligence community has failed on this end recently.
This discussion has been closed.