josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,457

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

I think optimism is speaking in this thread recently.

I'm not so sure Trump has one foot out the door, folks.

I hope he stays all 4 years because he is obviously a disaster and this is the best thing to ever happen to the progressive movement in North America...

The best part of this fiasco is that it is destroying their credibility and agenda...

But honestly... I want this orange bully to be proven to be a traitor in bed with the Russians and do the perp walk out of the White House.
    it's all fun and games until a nuke goes off
    I'm of the same thinking. I want his 4 years of nonsense to destroy the republican far right, but at the same time, how much damage is he going to do if he's in office that long.
    People thought his candidacy alone would destroy the republican party and yet they are more republicans in government then ever. The Flynn resignation certainly doesn't look good but there is no evidence that Trump is doing "damage". The policies he has put in place are still in line with what his voters wanted and I don't see that changing regardless how messy it appears. His campaign was messy...he had three different campaign managers until he found success. People will be hired and fired based on results and it's quite possible the removal of Flynn will be a blessing in disguise as there has always been tension between him and the intelligence agencies. Nothing that has happened so far has made the electoral terrain any better for the Dems in 2018. The question is when/if the messiness becomes electorally significant?
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

I hope he stays all 4 years because he is obviously a disaster and this is the best thing to ever happen to the progressive movement in North America...

The best part of this fiasco is that it is destroying their credibility and agenda...

But honestly... I want this orange bully to be proven to be a traitor in bed with the Russians and do the perp walk out of the White House.
    I'm of the same thinking. I want his 4 years of nonsense to destroy the republican far right, but at the same time, how much damage is he going to do if he's in office that long.
    People thought his candidacy alone would destroy the republican party and yet they are more republicans in government then ever. The Flynn resignation certainly doesn't look good but there is no evidence that Trump is doing "damage". The policies he has put in place are still in line with what his voters wanted and I don't see that changing regardless how messy it appears. His campaign was messy...he had three different campaign managers until he found success. People will be hired and fired based on results and it's quite possible the removal of Flynn will be a blessing in disguise as there has always been tension between him and the intelligence agencies. Nothing that has happened so far has made the electoral terrain any better for the Dems in 2018. The question is when/if the messiness becomes electorally significant?
    Can you tell me the policies that he put in place that are in effect today? I literally can think of zero. All of those EO's he signed were a bunch of marketing fluff.
    It certainly isn't much so far but it is a sense of direction. Pipeline approvals aren't fluff. Removal of burdensome regulations is not fluff. A conservative supreme court judge is certainly not fluff. Add to that a direction of a better business environment through improving the tax code, eliminating Obamacare, continued removal of regulation. Add to that a focus on school choice. Add to the enforcing the rule of law. Add to that a harder stance in the war on terror and a tougher stance on Iran. These things are happening and will continue to happen with time.
    He didn't do any of the things (outside nominating a SCOTUS). Did you read the Dodd Frank related EO? No substance. Read the first paragraph here:

While not unimportant, the order is largely aspirational as it sets out a broad outline for the reforms the Trump administration will seek in financial regulation. However, the order, in and of itself, does not affect any regulatory changes.

The order does, however, include a directive to the secretary of the Treasury, but that directive — produce a report — will not produce any meaningful changes either.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/finance/318298-trumps-dodd-frank-eo-is-more-bark-than-bite

Has he changed the tax code (don't answer that because you well know that he cannot do that). Has he repealed Obamacare? He also has no power to do that. Rule of law? You mean the EO last week about that? Go ahead and read them and tell me what it actually does.
    You are aware that I said "sense of a direction"? I know that he hasn't done these things but this is where policy seems to be moving. Like I said he will be judged on results.
    his results suck ass so far

just ask the National Security Advisor

Trump has now had 3 people step down from his team because of shady dealings with Russia...
    No. He has had 3 people step down.
    That's literally what he said...in bold.
    Maybe three in Russian means something different lol yep three of his appointees have stepped down all because of Russian connections !! But but there is no way Bafoon knew correct I mean how could he ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Dan Quayle must be watching this sideshow and just marvel over the amount of shit he took for spelling "potato" wrong.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

lol we're not even 2months into his presidency and your already claiming nothing will come of the mess that's hounding him !
    no, he's not. he's saying no one knows yet, which is true.
    lol like I said there is no way president Bafoon did not know all this way back before election , you might not believe it but I bet a lot of the established people in the know totally know how deep this Bafoon is in it !!
    Adam Schiff (ranking Dem on House Intelligence committee) told other Dems today that plenty more will be coming out in the next few days. Should be interesting. Saw the official name of this crisis too.. "Flynnghazi".
    Why would anyone want to remind everybody about another NSA lying?
    Que? I don't understand.
    Well Flynnghazi comes from Benghazi which is what I think you find so cool. Don't forget that scandal begins with Susan Rice's appearance on all Sunday shows with a lie about the video.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/susan-rice-no-regrets-on-benghazi-description/

I guess the only difference is that she lied with the Obama administration's knowledge while Flynn lied without it.
    At this point what difference does it make?
    That was a fluid situation occurring in a different country. Rice was acting as spokesperson. Flynn lied about a conversation that he took part in personally. It's a little different. And I wasn't referring to Rice at all.. it's just more relevant today than Flynngate. Pretty soon we will have a straight up Russia-gate with Trump in the center.
    Rice was given her talking points and executed them. I don't blame her for the lie even though she is the one who told it. Time will tell whether there is an actual Russia gate. So far nobody is actually declaring that Flynn or anyone else broke the law. In fact current reporting says the FBI cleared Flynn so other then the lie to Pence I am not actually sure what "gate" is coming. This is from January 23:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.622fb466dc98

Have these details changed? Until anybody hears the tape of the phone call (which we never will) how can we know? Is the FBI now going to launch a Logan Act prosecution which I believe has only happened once or twice in the history of the country? It might but the current reporting isn't suggesting that.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited February 2017
    BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

Can you tell me the policies that he put in place that are in effect today? I literally can think of zero. All of those EO's he signed were a bunch of marketing fluff.
    It certainly isn't much so far but it is a sense of direction. Pipeline approvals aren't fluff. Removal of burdensome regulations is not fluff. A conservative supreme court judge is certainly not fluff. Add to that a direction of a better business environment through improving the tax code, eliminating Obamacare, continued removal of regulation. Add to that a focus on school choice. Add to the enforcing the rule of law. Add to that a harder stance in the war on terror and a tougher stance on Iran. These things are happening and will continue to happen with time.
    He didn't do any of the things (outside nominating a SCOTUS). Did you read the Dodd Frank related EO? No substance. Read the first paragraph here:

While not unimportant, the order is largely aspirational as it sets out a broad outline for the reforms the Trump administration will seek in financial regulation. However, the order, in and of itself, does not affect any regulatory changes.

The order does, however, include a directive to the secretary of the Treasury, but that directive — produce a report — will not produce any meaningful changes either.

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/finance/318298-trumps-dodd-frank-eo-is-more-bark-than-bite

Has he changed the tax code (don't answer that because you well know that he cannot do that). Has he repealed Obamacare? He also has no power to do that. Rule of law? You mean the EO last week about that? Go ahead and read them and tell me what it actually does.
    You are aware that I said "sense of a direction"? I know that he hasn't done these things but this is where policy seems to be moving. Like I said he will be judged on results.

Trump has now had 3 people step down from his team because of shady dealings with Russia...
    what alternate reality do you live in? or did you just miss the entire 2016 election? lol

"Manafort, Trump's former campaign manager who advised a pro-Russia political party in Ukraine for nearly a decade, resigned five days after The New York Times reported that the party had earmarked $12.7 million for Manafort for his work between 2007-2012."

"Page, whom Trump named as early foreign policy adviser to the campaign, served as an adviser "on key transactions" for Russia's state-owned energy giant Gazprom before setting up his own energy investment fund, Global Energy Capital, with former Gazprom executive Sergei Yatesenko.

Page traveled Moscow for three days in mid-July, when he gave a speech at the New Economic School and, according to Yahoo, met with the sanctioned CEO of Russia's state oil company, Igor Sechin. The dossier, meanwhile, alleged that Sechin offered Page the brokerage of the sale of a 19% stake in Rosneft if he pressured Trump to lift sanctions on Russia.

Page denied meeting with any sanctioned individuals during his trip, but he took "a leave of absence" from the Trump campaign shortly after the Yahoo report was published. The Trump campaign subsequently distanced itself from Page, claiming it never worked with him."

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-flynn-resigns-russia-paul-manafort-carter-page-2017-2

Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    CM189191 said:

The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

The real story here is how some people seem to disappear when a shoe drops like this. Where are the usual troll comments while the Flynn/Russia news is unfolding? There is no capability for independent thought or analysis, simply parroting talking points. Tomorrow, they will all fill the threads with whatever Rush has to say, or Fox and Friends spins, but for the garbage as it is happening right now?
    They disappear, because they have no way to defend any of this crap, and their talking point deflections haven't hit the wire in their infosphere yet.
    Nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed this. It happens every single time.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

lol we're not even 2months into his presidency and your already claiming nothing will come of the mess that's hounding him !
    lol like I said there is no way president Bafoon did not know all this way back before election , you might not believe it but I bet a lot of the established people in the know totally know how deep this Bafoon is in it !!
    Adam Schiff (ranking Dem on House Intelligence committee) told other Dems today that plenty more will be coming out in the next few days. Should be interesting. Saw the official name of this crisis too.. "Flynnghazi".
    Que? I don't understand.
    Well Flynnghazi comes from Benghazi which is what I think you find so cool. Don't forget that scandal begins with Susan Rice's appearance on all Sunday shows with a lie about the video.

I guess the only difference is that she lied with the Obama administration's knowledge while Flynn lied without it.
    That was a fluid situation occurring in a different country. Rice was acting as spokesperson. Flynn lied about a conversation that he took part in personally. It's a little different. And I wasn't referring to Rice at all.. it's just more relevant today than Flynngate. Pretty soon we will have a straight up Russia-gate with Trump in the center.
    Rice was given her talking points and executed them. I don't blame her for the lie even though she is the one who told it. Time will tell whether there is an actual Russia gate. So far nobody is actually declaring that Flynn or anyone else broke the law. In fact current reporting says the FBI cleared Flynn so other then the lie to Pence I am not actually sure what "gate" is coming. This is from January 23:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html?utm_term=.622fb466dc98

Have these details changed? Until anybody hears the tape of the phone call (which we never will) how can we know? Is the FBI now going to launch a Logan Act prosecution which I believe has only happened once or twice in the history of the country? It might but the current reporting isn't suggesting that.
    There are transcripts. Supposedly the select intelligence committees will have them soon. I believe the situation has changed since that article.
  • Options
    dignin said:

CM189191 said:

The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

The real story here is how some people seem to disappear when a shoe drops like this. Where are the usual troll comments while the Flynn/Russia news is unfolding? There is no capability for independent thought or analysis, simply parroting talking points. Tomorrow, they will all fill the threads with whatever Rush has to say, or Fox and Friends spins, but for the garbage as it is happening right now?
    They disappear, because they have no way to defend any of this crap, and their talking point deflections haven't hit the wire in their infosphere yet.
    Nice to know I'm not the only one who has noticed this. It happens every single time.
    TRIGGER! :wink:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    dignin said:

CM189191 said:

yup
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Jason P said:

Dan Quayle must be watching this sideshow and just marvel over the amount of shit he took for spelling "potato" wrong.

HAHA!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    Jason P said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

TRIGGER! :wink:
    Haha.
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802

CM189191 said:

And they all make the same references. Lately I've seen the "you lock your doors, don't you?" in immigrant discussions, and with refugees: "will you be letting them live in your house?"
    Which is hilarious because I actually live in a condo building full of Somali refugees and I don't ever have to lock my doors.

/unless no one is at home, that would be stupid
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,811
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

I was reacting to this line "The policies he has put in place are still in line with what his voters wanted and I don't see that changing regardless how messy it appears." I can't find any of those policies. I find statements.
    A judge is certainly more then a statement. His EO on federal regulations is more then a statement. Pipeline approval is more then a statement. Instructing the justice department to enforce laws already on the books is more then a statement. Having his UN ambassador vote against certain members at the UN is more then a statement. The rest you are correct about but again it is about a sense of direction. Time will tell if the bluster becomes real and it will require congress to be a willing participant.
    I gave credit for the yet to be confirmed judge. The regulation order is marketing fluff. Form a committee? Create a report? Give me a break. Real action would be stopping the CFPB from using UDAAP as an excuse to regulate any business. That's on the table in the House. Make THAT a reality and I'll give him credit. Make Cordray one of three governors of the regulatory body. I'll call that action. The problem is that Trump can no longer rule by fiat like he did as a CEO. He's not a CEO. He needs to work with Congress. I'll wait patiently for something real.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,319

BS44325 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

That's literally what he said...in bold.
    He cut the Russia part out as a tie in.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

Que? I don't understand.

There are transcripts. Supposedly the select intelligence committees will have them soon. I believe the situation has changed since that article.
    You believe it has but current reporting doesn't confirm this. From my understanding the FBI already had this information. Therefore all we have now is the deep state spying on an American citizen and selectively releasing information that is normally shielded to the press.
  • Options
    dignin said:

CM189191 said:

Not even drudge has figured out how to spin this one yet. He is usually way out ahead of stuff like this.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    The early spin was to try to focus on the source of the leak. I don't see that being a sound option as it makes them look non-transparent and keeps the overall story of Trump's hand-picked senior security adviser not even making it a month before fucking up.
  • Options
    Schiff: More info coming soon on Flynn-Russia ties
    Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) told House Democrats Tuesday that the recent revelations about former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn's conversations with the Russians are only the beginning, and more information will surface in the coming days, according to multiple sources in a closed party meeting.

Schiff (D-Calif.), the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, also said that any conversations that Flynn had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before Donald Trump took office would not be covered by executive privilege, potentially making some information subject to congressional investigations. Republicans have so far balked at probing this matter.

Some top lawmakers on Capitol Hill have been briefed about Flynn's conversations with Kislyak, according to sources familiar with the briefings.

Flynn resigned Monday night after reports that he discussed lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia with Kislyak. Flynn told Vice President Mike Pence that he had not discussed sanctions.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

Que? I don't understand.

You believe it has but current reporting doesn't confirm this. From my understanding the FBI already had this information. Therefore all we have now is the deep state spying on an American citizen and selectively releasing information that is normally shielded to the press.
    Flynn was not being spied on. He was dumb enough to call a Russian ambassador, who are routinely under surveillance. This is all on Flynn. After 30 years in service and in intelligence, it is truly a boneheaded move to not think his conversation would be recorded. When the ambassadors conversations were reviewed and it turned out it was Flynn on the other end who made comments about sanctions...the gig was up. It's all on Flynn at this point but it could go much higher very easily.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

That's not the real story. The insiders have always leaked to the press. Have you never heard of Deep Throat? This is how we keep tabs on our elected leaders. God bless the whistle blowers.
    A whistleblower courageously comes forward to the public. It puts a face to the accusation which is far more powerful compared to unsubstantiated leaks. It doesn't mean the leaks are not accurate but this is not the same.
    so you want to see them found in a dumpster with a bullet hole in the back of their head?
    Sort of like Vince Foster?

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

That's not the real story. The insiders have always leaked to the press. Have you never heard of Deep Throat? This is how we keep tabs on our elected leaders. God bless the whistle blowers.
    A whistleblower courageously comes forward to the public. It puts a face to the accusation which is far more powerful compared to unsubstantiated leaks. It doesn't mean the leaks are not accurate but this is not the same.
    so you want to see them found in a dumpster with a bullet hole in the back of their head?
    Now we're digging deep into the kooky equivalencies and it's not even noon.
    Why kooky? Maybe, I didn't track the entire conversation, so what I thought I was responding to was instead of allowing whistleblowers (which I am personally fine with), would you (sarcastically) prefer the were shot?

So, I (sarcastically) threw out a perfect analogy.

Now, if I misread that particular exchange, or the reference bothered you, then good. That was my intention.
    Are you vying to be the new troll? We have plenty on both sides already. We could use some real conversation instead.
    Love the troll reference. It's a fucking message board. You guys are achieving nothing. Don't take yourself so seriously. Enjoy the banter and don't think everyone is one way or the other.

Real conversation. Ha, ha, ha. Sarcasm and poking fun at the topic has no place in our extremely important, ultra productive on-line dialog, so I'll call you an internet name. Too funny.

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Why kooky? Maybe, I didn't track the entire conversation, so what I thought I was responding to was instead of allowing whistleblowers (which I am personally fine with), would you (sarcastically) prefer the were shot?

Now, if I misread that particular exchange, or the reference bothered you, then good. That was my intention.
    Are you vying to be the new troll? We have plenty on both sides already. We could use some real conversation instead.
    Love the troll reference. It's a fucking message board. You guys are achieving nothing. Don't take yourself so seriously. Enjoy the banter and don't think everyone is one way or the other.

Real conversation. Ha, ha, ha. Sarcasm and poking fun at the topic has no place in our extremely important, ultra productive on-line dialog, so I'll call you an internet name. Too funny.
    Not a troll, a status quo joe. Some people are trying to digest trump with false analogies about being the same as Clinton, Obama, etc. I know you've been away for awhile, but your kind is welcome here, too.
    Thanks. What is my kind?

And for the record, Trump is nothing like Clinton who is nothing like Obama who is nothing like Trump who are all absolutely, positively nothing like Teddy Roosevelt.

And wtf is a false analogy. Is that like strenuously objecting? It's either an analogy or not an analogy. It can be a poor analogy, but it can't be a false analogy. No analogy is true or false. They just are or are not. Are you letting me down easy? Just glad my kind are still welcome here. Whew.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Not a troll, a status quo joe. Some people are trying to digest trump with false analogies about being the same as Clinton, Obama, etc. I know you've been away for awhile, but your kind is welcome here, too.
    Thanks. What is my kind?

And for the record, Trump is nothing like Clinton who is nothing like Obama who is nothing like Trump who are all absolutely, positively nothing like Teddy Roosevelt.

And wtf is a false analogy. Is that like strenuously objecting? It's either an analogy or not an analogy. It can be a poor analogy, but it can't be a false analogy. No analogy is true or false. They just are or are not. Are you letting me down easy? Just glad my kind are still welcome here. Whew.
    Fun questions! If you wanna split words, okay. Let's go with bad analogy but don't forget false equivalency. Or is that no good? And I'm generalizing you kind as people who refer to the past to ease the pain of trump and his sideshow.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

I used to have a H.E.A.D. shirt, saying Hoosiers embarrassed about Dan underneath. I never thought I'd experience the exponential embarrassment I do now. I miss Dan!
  • Options
    when it walks like a duck... when it looks like a duck... when it quacks like a duck...

its a duck... and its speaks Russian
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Thanks. What is my kind?

Faulty Analogy
    This fallacy consists in assuming that because two things are alike in one or more respects, they are necessarily alike in some other respect.
    Examples
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Thanks. What is my kind?

Fun questions! If you wanna split words, okay. Let's go with bad analogy but don't forget false equivalency. Or is that no good? And I'm generalizing you kind as people who refer to the past to ease the pain of trump and his sideshow.
    What am I easing the pain of? I'm not quite sure where you got that I'm a Trump supporter, but that's neither here nor there. We'll disagree, as I think it's a perfect analogy especially considering I think his original response that I was responding to was a somewhat (proper) glib response. So, when in the theater of the absurd, you should just go with it.

I guess I must have struck a nerve on the Vince Foster. Do you know something you're not sharing?
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Thanks. What is my kind?

What am I easing the pain of? I'm not quite sure where you got that I'm a Trump supporter, but that's neither here nor there. We'll disagree, as I think it's a perfect analogy especially considering I think his original response that I was responding to was a somewhat (proper) glib response. So, when in the theater of the absurd, you should just go with it.

I guess I must have struck a nerve on the Vince Foster. Do you know something you're not sharing?
    Maybe I do. But I'd rather not be shanked by Ms. Clinton personally. She's a killa, ya know?
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

vaggar99 said:

my2hands said:

Que? I don't understand.

The Treasury's financial crimes unit is still investigating, as are three other agencies. Follow the money. Impeachment.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    like my boy has been saying...

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Thanks. What is my kind?

Maybe I do. But I'd rather not be shanked by Ms. Clinton personally. She's a killa, ya know?
    Sort of like Monica Lewinsky?

Oh, wait, that was only female attacking female for outing a man who committed workplace sexual abuse rather than supporting her. Faulty analogy.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    mfc2006 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

If they Midwest economy is strong four years from now, he will win a second term. And there is nothing with East and West coast can do about it even if they have the popular vote.

i work for a franchised retail chain. we have 40 locations around the state of TX. our business has been down 10 to 20 percent every month since October. This is very alarming for us. We are used to 5 to 10 percent growth even in a weak economy. Lesson? Well, we are not the only ones experiencing this. The stock market does not reflect it either. But consumer confidence is way down in this region. Not sure why it's getting much attention. But it's real. We are close to entering a panic mode here.
    I sincerely hope it bounces back for you all.
    thanks.
    mfc2006 said:

vaggar99 said:

Jason P said:

If they Midwest economy is strong four years from now, he will win a second term. And there is nothing with East and West coast can do about it even if they have the popular vote.

i work for a franchised retail chain. we have 40 locations around the state of TX. our business has been down 10 to 20 percent every month since October. This is very alarming for us. We are used to 5 to 10 percent growth even in a weak economy. Lesson? Well, we are not the only ones experiencing this. The stock market does not reflect it either. But consumer confidence is way down in this region. Not sure why it's getting much attention. But it's real. We are close to entering a panic mode here.
    I sincerely hope it bounces back for you all.
    thanks. like i said, there are many others in the same boat as us. I suppose my main point was that the media is not covering the impending recession that I see coming. I hope I'm wrong and all of this is just a short term lull. It's striking how quickly things have shifted though. We were doing fine until October. I think most people around the office are still trying to get their heads around the situation.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Thanks. What is my kind?

Sort of like Monica Lewinsky?

Oh, wait, that was only female attacking female for outing a man who committed workplace sexual abuse rather than supporting her. Faulty analogy.
    See, now you played right into my hands with your invalid false incorrect analogy equivalency. Workplace sexual harassment is not sexual assault. trump is not Clinton is the arena of sexual offending. What trump has admitted to carries penalities and tracking as a sex offender.
This discussion has been closed.