Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,956
    Sexy. You got it tempo. Super cool.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,876

I got the candy corn dunks. Why? I don’t know. 

My cousin grabbed those satin breds, they were WMNS exclusives so no size 12 for me! 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

My cousin grabbed those satin breds, they were WMNS exclusives so no size 12 for me! 
    I passsed on both...
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

I passsed on both...
    I would’ve passed in those satins even if they were available in men’s sizing. The candy corns.. I don’t know. I have a problem I guess. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I passsed on both...
    I would’ve passed in those satins even if they were available in men’s sizing. The candy corns.. I don’t know. I have a problem I guess. 
    Youre like I was 15 years ago.  I had t have em all!  Dude, I had polka dotted 1's...
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I passsed on both...
    Youre like I was 15 years ago.  I had t have em all!  Dude, I had polka dotted 1's...
    I’ve been like this for 20 years though lmao! Thank god for so many Ls on that piece of shit app. It’s a blessing in disguise 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I passsed on both...
    I’ve been like this for 20 years though lmao! Thank god for so many Ls on that piece of shit app. It’s a blessing in disguise 
    Yeah that app is just dumb... too many people and too few shoes, lol.

u got 5 years more of silliness than me then.  I've always had kicks but really started to take off in 08.
  • Options
    Silliness is the best word to describe it. 
  • Options
    Silliness is the best word to describe it. 
  • Options
    Can’t even get a pair of sneakers at all. ISO size 12 red pandas 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,552
    you guys are crazy! I don’t know who’s more addicted, you guys or the degenerate gamblers.

on a related note, I just read how Nike tried (is trying) to create a similar fever by releasing limited NBA jersey versions. it ain’t working.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Well I’ll be damn…

• Options
    Can’t even get a pair of sneakers at all. ISO size 12 red pandas 
    I was just coming here to see if you got them. Glad you hit the restock. I got them too. I’ve been excited about these for a long time now. Can’t wait to finally see them in hand. 
  • Options
    I missed them.  Had to go out on a drive for work...

Did anyone watch the SNKRS live future drop show yesterday?  Give ity a go.  They are dropping clog posites.  Never knew those existed!

Some nice Dunks and my fav the rainbow colored footscape wovens are rerealeaing!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574

Did anyone watch the SNKRS live future drop show yesterday?  Give ity a go.  They are dropping clog posites.  Never knew those existed!

Some nice Dunks and my fav the rainbow colored footscape wovens are rerealeaing!
    I got mine off of Nike.com more than an hour after they went up on SNKRS.
    Plenty of other online stores seem to be have them now.
    Hope I'm this lucky next week for the Dusty Olives.
  • Options

Yeah I originally got the out of stock message after I submitted, came back 30 minutes later and they were in stock.  
    I also hear there is going to be a reserve drop on dunks at 1:00.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,574

Yeah I originally got the out of stock message after I submitted, came back 30 minutes later and they were in stock.  
    I also hear there is going to be a reserve drop on dunks at 1:00.
    Went up an hour early
  • Options
    Reserve went live at 11:00CST I missed on the 2 pairs I wanted.
  • Options
    Reserve went live at 11:00CST I missed on the 2 pairs I wanted.
    Reserves are almost impossible. No chance 
  • Options

They restocked twice in an hour

me too! I’m dying for those. GL! 
  • Options

Arriving today 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Arriving today 
    WTH is that?
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Arriving today 
    WTH is that?
    It’s a red panda!!! 😂😂😂

I just hit on the UNC TOE1 restock!!!!!! My most wanted sneaker this year. Patience paid off. 
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 220
    comes out to $74.71. 

ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    PinoyPJ said:
    comes out to $74.71. 

I recommend these to anyone. I’ve seen them in hand and they’re awesome. I almost pulled the trigger this morning but i have to draw the line sometimes hahahah. 3 pairs already this week, 4 if by some miracle I hit the dusty olive dunks. 
  • Options

Couldn’t be happier with these. Love all the materials, especially the tongue and the toe box. Hope everyone here enjoys them. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Couldn’t be happier with these. Love all the materials, especially the tongue and the toe box. Hope everyone here enjoys them. 
    Mine are scheduled to arrive today! Can’t wait.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

Mine are scheduled to arrive today! Can’t wait.
    I’ve been looking at pics of these for months dude. And they did not disappoint in hand. Let us know how you like them when they arrive! 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    comes out to $74.71. 

I recommend these to anyone. I’ve seen them in hand and they’re awesome. I almost pulled the trigger this morning but i have to draw the line sometimes hahahah. 3 pairs already this week, 4 if by some miracle I hit the dusty olive dunks. 
    AJKO are dope.  Still looking to buy me a pair.

And Nick those dunks are nice.  I like them because they look like bowling shoes.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    comes out to $74.71. 

AJKO are dope.  Still looking to buy me a pair.

And Nick those dunks are nice.  I like them because they look like bowling shoes.
    Nows a good time to grab this aj KO! Deep discount on Nike app.