Options

Sneaker Head Kicks Collectors Page "All Sneaker Talk"

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,835
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

same! seems like no one wanted these.... some discounts already from WSS.....
    Stock on SNKRS app was over 674,000!! That’s insane. The most I’ve ever seen as far as stock numbers. So there are PLENTY of pairs to go around, which is how it should be. 
  • Options
    Just to put that in perspective, they released about 330k pairs of the lost and found 1s
  • Options
    PinoyPJPinoyPJ Los Angeles, CA Posts: 204
    nicknyr15 said:

gonna be an L for me! hahahaha
    ride amongst the waves...
  • Options
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

SNKRS app Draws are impossible. Never hit one in my life so Im so grateful I got hooked up with these. Good luck 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,568
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

SNKRS app Draws are impossible. Never hit one in my life so Im so grateful I got hooked up with these. Good luck 
    I hit 2 or 3 times a year on SNKRS but never for anything that's really rare. I also get EA for shoes I don't want.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I hit 2 or 3 times a year on SNKRS but never for anything that's really rare. I also get EA for shoes I don't want.
    Yea never on a draw in my life lol. And yes. Same here. I got EA on the Neapolitan 11s…. And they’re WMNS exclusives!! I’m a size 12! Makes no sense. So frustrating 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Yea never on a draw in my life lol. And yes. Same here. I got EA on the Neapolitan 11s…. And they’re WMNS exclusives!! I’m a size 12! Makes no sense. So frustrating 
    I'm pretty sure there is a mens release in december?
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Different sneaker. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I hit 1 win ever….I couldn’t believe it. My son i and I both hit a W on these from the middle of a lake in Minnesota on a fishing trip. You should have seen the resections from the non sneaker folks in the boats around us!

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

I hit 1 win ever….I couldn’t believe it. My son i and I both hit a W on these from the middle of a lake in Minnesota on a fishing trip. You should have seen the resections from the non sneaker folks in the boats around us!

That’s what I call a W!!!!!! I’d frame that pic hahah 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Different sneaker. 
    Its the damn concords.  U can call them Neapolitan if u like but they are concords...
    Air Jordan 11 Gratitude CT8012-170
    Air Jordan 11 Neapolitan AR0715-101
    Jordan 11 Retro High Concord for Sale  Authenticity Guaranteed  eBay
    Gratitude, Neapolitan and concord...

Neos got that cream bottom and white jumpman but still same thing.

• Options
    edited November 2023
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Different sneaker. 
    Its the damn concords.  U can call them Neapolitan if u like but they are concords...

The leather is actually dark brown on the Neos.   I’m not disagreeing that JB is running out of ideas but they are 3 diff sneakers 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Different sneaker. 

The leather is actually dark brown on the Neos.   I’m not disagreeing that JB is running out of ideas but they are 3 diff sneakers 
    Is it really brown? Makes sense. Pics don't show it.  Interesting but yeah, same damn shoe.  Give me the og please.

Also I will not be buying the "gratitude's" this year. No ice on the sole means no sale.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

Different sneaker. 

Is it really brown? Makes sense. Pics don't show it.  Interesting but yeah, same damn shoe.  Give me the og please.

Also I will not be buying the "gratitude's" this year. No ice on the sole means no sale.
    Yea they dropped the ball with the brown. And I couldn’t agree more. Everyone thinks I’m nuts but I’m 100% skipping the gratitudes. I have two pair of concords which are far superior. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    nicknyr15 said:

what a win! and yeah, SMH on stupid EA on shoes we don't want............
  • Options

• Options
    nicknyr15 said:

These are clean looking.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

These are clean looking.
    Yea I’m in love. Reflective swoosh and tongue. 
  • Options

Absolutely LOVE THESE. But check your pairs. Quality is very inconsistent. 
  • Options
    2001. another RIP.
  • Options
    PinoyPJ said:
    2001. another RIP.
    Now they are shelf ornaments.
  • Options
    2:23 gratitude 11s shock drop 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    meh
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    meh
    Yup. Easy pass for me. $230?? No thank you. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    meh
    They've always charged more for XI retros.

Only one pair of XI's I regret not getting is the Aniv editions in 10 or 09.  I really wanted those and my local had them but thought they were trash so he didn't hold.

Whoops.

They had hand numbered /23 pairs hidden in them too.  Oh what could have been.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    meh
    They've always charged more for XI retros.

Only one pair of XI's I regret not getting is the Aniv editions in 10 or 09.  I really wanted those and my local had them but thought they were trash so he didn't hold.

Whoops.

They had hand numbered /23 pairs hidden in them too.  Oh what could have been.
    Haha! Yea every sneakerhead has a few regrets. Whether it’s not grabbing something when they could’ve or dogging a sneaker that’s now worth thousands of dollars. 

I know certain pairs are always slightly higher but that number keeps creeping up while quality keeps creeping down. 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    Almost time to throw these on. Underrated pair of dunks imo 

• Options
    Went to take a look at these in person. They’re really nice but I passed. Maybe if they go on sale. 
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Went to take a look at these in person. They’re really nice but I passed. Maybe if they go on sale. 
    Those colors remind me of Air Flight 89's.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:
    Those colors remind me of Air Flight 89's.
    They’re not bad at all. There just has to be a cutoff when so many pairs are releasing.