mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

I think I said before that the reports were completed by interns.

This from above link...
    That is the entirety of the evidence the report offers to support its estimation of Putin’s motives for allegedly working to elect Trump: conjecture based on other politicians in other periods, on other continents—and also on misreported or mistranslated public statements.

You somehow think the what was released publicly is the same as what was released to the oversight committees. Believe who you want.
    You seem to think that I'm referencing the "classified report", I know that it was intended for the oversight committees and nbc sources. The American public and congress only get to see the unclassified version. I would think some of the reporting has to be similar.
    I know you have deep hatred for Russia but dont you think we and all members of congress should at least see some compelling evidence before threatening nuclear nations and calling for sanctions? Where do we live in Russia, what is this a federal republic?
    No, we live in a representational democracy. Those representatives are your voices. Call your congressional rep. Ask them what they think about the evidence. If you don't believe the rep, vote against them next time. Campaign against them. Organize against them. The good news is it won't land you in jail or dead, which is different than Putin's Russia.
    Or peddle pedophilia allegations against them.
    Exactly.. JC should be so thankful because 90% of the shit he posts would land him in jail as an enemy of the state. Maybe that's why he won't give up his US citizenship and move there. But that's how Leninists like him operate. They only seek to destroy institutions, never improving them. They support nothing, they are against everything.
    "Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

Getting back at you meaning "landing you in jail or dead".

What did Chuck the leading democrat mean when he said this? Senate minority leader and career politician must know something.
    I am actually amazed that this quote hasn't generated more controversy. Even though most people know this to be true It is direct confirmation that the intelligence agencies attempt to operate outside civilian authority. While of course career agents should be listened to they are required to work for and not against elected representatives. If any agent disagrees with the President and/or his CIA chief then the honourable thing to do is resign. Leaking and/or "getting back" at their superior in any other way does great damage to the agency and proves that the bureaucracy is serious need of reform.
    I generally agree with this comment and am fairly certain there are agents, directors, etc. that believe they operate above the law. They probably get a way with it more often than they should. But that manifests itself into politically damaging leaks, conjecture, misinformation, etc. Were Chuck in Russia, he would end up like Boris Nemtsov or the former president of Yukos.
    Chuck a lenists too?

No... you are one of the few. Congrats.
    I remember when you were "the defender of all things Hilliary", it'll be almost a year now. Anyway since her devastating defeat and your subsequent recovery from, what is your new role?
    whatever it is, you should have more fun with it, dont be so serious, throw a joke in once in awhile. jimmyv did that and I found his posts more enjoyable. i miss jimmyv.
    My new "role" is the same as it always is. Around here, I'm interested in political debate, foreign affairs, generally liberal politics and editing Pearl Jam multicam shows. It's what I do for leisure.
    Serious now...and these multi cam edits end up on YouTube? Or you keep to yourself?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJedu1zHEHk This is Miami. You can see the rest on my page. They are all blu ray too.
    It's amazing that you and I agree on every single aspect of American politics mrussel but we can't agree that your videos are shit. :wink:
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,709

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

This from above link...
    That is the entirety of the evidence the report offers to support its estimation of Putin’s motives for allegedly working to elect Trump: conjecture based on other politicians in other periods, on other continents—and also on misreported or mistranslated public statements.

You somehow think the what was released publicly is the same as what was released to the oversight committees. Believe who you want.
    You seem to think that I'm referencing the "classified report", I know that it was intended for the oversight committees and nbc sources. The American public and congress only get to see the unclassified version. I would think some of the reporting has to be similar.
    I know you have deep hatred for Russia but dont you think we and all members of congress should at least see some compelling evidence before threatening nuclear nations and calling for sanctions? Where do we live in Russia, what is this a federal republic?
    No, we live in a representational democracy. Those representatives are your voices. Call your congressional rep. Ask them what they think about the evidence. If you don't believe the rep, vote against them next time. Campaign against them. Organize against them. The good news is it won't land you in jail or dead, which is different than Putin's Russia.
    Exactly.. JC should be so thankful because 90% of the shit he posts would land him in jail as an enemy of the state. Maybe that's why he won't give up his US citizenship and move there. But that's how Leninists like him operate. They only seek to destroy institutions, never improving them. They support nothing, they are against everything.
    "Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

What did Chuck the leading democrat mean when he said this? Senate minority leader and career politician must know something.
    I am actually amazed that this quote hasn't generated more controversy. Even though most people know this to be true It is direct confirmation that the intelligence agencies attempt to operate outside civilian authority. While of course career agents should be listened to they are required to work for and not against elected representatives. If any agent disagrees with the President and/or his CIA chief then the honourable thing to do is resign. Leaking and/or "getting back" at their superior in any other way does great damage to the agency and proves that the bureaucracy is serious need of reform.
    I generally agree with this comment and am fairly certain there are agents, directors, etc. that believe they operate above the law. They probably get a way with it more often than they should. But that manifests itself into politically damaging leaks, conjecture, misinformation, etc. Were Chuck in Russia, he would end up like Boris Nemtsov or the former president of Yukos.
    Chuck a lenists too?

I remember when you were "the defender of all things Hilliary", it'll be almost a year now. Anyway since her devastating defeat and your subsequent recovery from, what is your new role?
    whatever it is, you should have more fun with it, dont be so serious, throw a joke in once in awhile. jimmyv did that and I found his posts more enjoyable. i miss jimmyv.
    My new "role" is the same as it always is. Around here, I'm interested in political debate, foreign affairs, generally liberal politics and editing Pearl Jam multicam shows. It's what I do for leisure.
    Serious now...and these multi cam edits end up on YouTube? Or you keep to yourself?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJedu1zHEHk This is Miami. You can see the rest on my page. They are all blu ray too.
    It's amazing that you and I agree on every single aspect of American politics mrussel but we can't agree that your videos are shit. :wink:
    You're a quirky dude.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

This from above link...

Chuck a lenists too?

Are the Toronto shows ready yet?
    Negative. Check my you tube. Posted the latest last night
    Watched your Philly vid last night...solid solid job!
    I do have a ton of Toronto footage in my possession. It will get done.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

This from above link...

Chuck a lenists too?

Sweet. I'm directly behind Matt night 1 so hoping to be in the movie.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

This from above link...

Chuck a lenists too?

The Binaural show??? Right on.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

This from above link...

Chuck a lenists too?

The Binaural show??? Right on.
    Of course. Then Greenville... then the albums will be done.
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    putin seems like a cool guy, but if he wants to take over america, he should learn a little English. that's not racist again russians. just putin. i'm racist against putin, yes.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

putin seems like a cool guy, but if he wants to take over america, he should learn a little English. that's not racist again russians. just putin. i'm racist against putin, yes.

Putin and his ilk are extremely dangerous. Read up on him and how he came to be. And now? He controls the strings.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    This highlights cnn Greenwald and us intel. Greenwald response is golden and cnn host face is classic.

https://youtu.be/PJQf50jsFKU
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    mrussel1 said:

Of course. Then Greenville... then the albums will be done.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340

vaggar99 said:

Putin and his ilk are extremely dangerous. Read up on him and how he came to be. And now? He controls the strings.
    Yes and who's at the end of those strings yep you know it , baba Bafoon baby !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,547
    Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone has a pretty great article about this.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-russia-story-reaches-a-crisis-point-w460806

There's some interesting news out of Israel in his story, and his follow up point hits the nail on the head:

"Meanwhile, Ynet in Israel is reporting that Israeli intelligence officials are deciding not to share intelligence with the incoming Trump administration. The report indicates they came to this conclusion after a recent meeting with American intelligence officials, who told them the Russians have "leverages of pressure" to use against Trump.

This is an extraordinary story. If our intelligence community really believes this, then playtime is over.

No more Clapper-style hedging or waffling. If Israel gets to hear why they think Trump is compromised, how is the American public not also so entitled?

But if all they have are unverifiable rumors, they can't do this, not even to Donald Trump.

The only solution is an immediate unveiling of all the facts and an urgent public investigation. A half-assed whispering campaign a week and a half from a Trump presidency, with BuzzFeed at the center of the action, isn't going to cut it. We need to know what the likes of Clapper and Comey know, and we need it all now, before it's too late."

• Options

vaggar99 said:

Yes and who's at the end of those strings yep you know it , baba Bafoon baby !
    First rule of puppets... don't let them see the strings. Putin knows this. He's a wolf.
  • Options

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-russia-story-reaches-a-crisis-point-w460806

There's some interesting news out of Israel in his story, and his follow up point hits the nail on the head:

"Meanwhile, Ynet in Israel is reporting that Israeli intelligence officials are deciding not to share intelligence with the incoming Trump administration. The report indicates they came to this conclusion after a recent meeting with American intelligence officials, who told them the Russians have "leverages of pressure" to use against Trump.

This is an extraordinary story. If our intelligence community really believes this, then playtime is over.

No more Clapper-style hedging or waffling. If Israel gets to hear why they think Trump is compromised, how is the American public not also so entitled?

But if all they have are unverifiable rumors, they can't do this, not even to Donald Trump.

The only solution is an immediate unveiling of all the facts and an urgent public investigation. A half-assed whispering campaign a week and a half from a Trump presidency, with BuzzFeed at the center of the action, isn't going to cut it. We need to know what the likes of Clapper and Comey know, and we need it all now, before it's too late."

I believe it's referring to this...
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4906642,00.html

I'm all for it, let's see whats Russia has on trump.

This is an interesting play, for sure. Trump and his supporters fall all over themselves in support of Israel. Israel is now bombing Syrian military targets.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I'm guessing he ordered extra cheese whiz.

• Options
    JC29856 said:

I believe it's referring to this...
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4906642,00.html

I'm all for it, let's see whats Russia has on trump.

This is an interesting play, for sure. Trump and his supporters fall all over themselves in support of Israel. Israel is now bombing Syrian military targets.
    PRAVDA!

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/tabloid-newspapers-trump-media-propaganda-214627
  • Options

It's already too late.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    AP Source: Trump aide in frequent contact with Russia envoy

By JULIE PACE

WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior U.S. official says the Obama administration is aware of frequent contacts between President-elect Donald Trump's top national security adviser and Russia's ambassador to the United States.

The official says the contacts happened on the day President Barack Obama expelled dozens of Russian officials from the U.S. and imposed sanctions as punishment for election-related hacking. The official says the administration is also aware of contacts between Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at other times as well.

The day after Obama announced sanctions, Russian President Vladimir Putin said he would not retaliate. Trump praised him for his restraint.

Flynn's conversations were first reported by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius. The official was not authorized to confirm the contacts publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ba462d64c12d4692b8381cb7076d34ab/ap-source-trump-aide-frequent-contact-russia-envoy?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics
  • Options
    dignin said:

By JULIE PACE

WASHINGTON (AP) — A senior U.S. official says the Obama administration is aware of frequent contacts between President-elect Donald Trump's top national security adviser and Russia's ambassador to the United States.

The official says the contacts happened on the day President Barack Obama expelled dozens of Russian officials from the U.S. and imposed sanctions as punishment for election-related hacking. The official says the administration is also aware of contacts between Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at other times as well.

The day after Obama announced sanctions, Russian President Vladimir Putin said he would not retaliate. Trump praised him for his restraint.

Flynn's conversations were first reported by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius. The official was not authorized to confirm the contacts publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ba462d64c12d4692b8381cb7076d34ab/ap-source-trump-aide-frequent-contact-russia-envoy?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_Politics

Does anyone here still trust the Don to, "make America great again?"

Brilliantati©
  • Options

dignin said:

By JULIE PACE

Putin must be loving this so much, Trump and his cronies are as dumb as it gets.
  • Options

dignin said:

By JULIE PACE

STILL?? I'm not sure anyone that thought through it ever trusted him...
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    ok, I'm just trying to think of this objectively. do we honestly, in all seriousness, really believe that President Tweet and his entire team is really this stupid, and is being manipulated by Putin?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

ok, I'm just trying to think of this objectively. do we honestly, in all seriousness, really believe that President Tweet and his entire team is really this stupid, and is being manipulated by Putin?

Yes. I really do.

If you don't, you may have missed his whole campaign.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,894
    dignin said:

Yes. I really do.

no, I paid close attention. I just don't know what to believe anymore.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    The man, Trump, has not a clue about the Oval Office, the responsibilities thereof or how government functions and what it does . The White House is not a board room from the Apprentice.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    edited January 2017

Here's the way I'm thinking about it....

It's the old saying, "though does protesteth too much". His denials are so vehement and off the wall that it doesn't seem balanced. If someone told you that the Russians have a dossier on your.. would you say "Lies! It's all lies. Fake news!". Or would you say.. that would be of great concern. I'm going to ensure that my national defense team gets to the bottom of this." Because if it's not true, how would he know it's not true?? You could ONLY know if it's true.
  • Options

dignin said:

Yes. I really do.

think about the daily life of a president. as president what risks do they really have to take and what is the reward, punishment? what risks did obama take? he followed and or expanded 95% of what bush did, plus pushed for disastrous health insurance reform. bush was a total disaster, and what happened, nothing. if bush can be the president for 8 years, and obama follow, anybody can be president. reagan, was also a celebrity/actor/president and he is considered to be the best president ever behind washington. take down that wall to build that wall.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,280

dignin said:

Yes. I really do.

Honestly, that's the biggest problem. Trump is doing exactly what he needs to in order to create doubt in anything you hear, see or read.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,280
    JC29856 said:

dignin said:

Yes. I really do.

think about the daily life of a president. as president what risks do they really have to take and what is the reward, punishment? what risks did obama take? he followed and or expanded 95% of what bush did, plus pushed for disastrous health insurance reform. bush was a total disaster, and what happened, nothing. if bush can be the president for 8 years, and obama follow, anybody can be president. reagan, was also a celebrity/actor/president and he is considered to be the best president ever behind washington. take down that wall to build that wall.
    Bush did plenty of harm, thank you very much.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,547
    mrussel1 said:

Here's the way I'm thinking about it....

It's the old saying, "though does protesteth too much". His denials are so vehement and off the wall that it doesn't seem balanced. If someone told you that the Russians have a dossier on your.. would you say "Lies! It's all lies. Fake news!". Or would you say.. that would be of great concern. I'm going to ensure that my national defense team gets to the bottom of this." Because if it's not true, how would he know it's not true?? You could ONLY know if it's true.
    +1

Trump's denials have been completely bizarre.